Claims to be redpilled

>claims to be redpilled
>is a nocoiner
kek, every cent invested into bitcoin and other crypto takes us a step closer to the destruction of the jewish monetary system

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Antminer-S5-1155GH-s-Gam-BTC-Miner-Bitmain-Bitcoin-S5-With-PSU-power-700w-/252844230259?hash=item3adeb0c673:g:yyEAAOSw42dZAtWd
medium.com/@mcasey0827/speculative-bitcoin-adoption-price-theory-2eed48ecf7da
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if coinbase fucking worked then maybe I would.

>buying shit the government is going to make illegal to own in your lifetime

This

>putting your money in the hands of (((Satoshi Nakamoto)))
if """he""" ever touched """his""" bitcoins, the market could easily crash if people got scared

Mates, if I buy this, how long will it be until I make the money back?
ebay.com/itm/Antminer-S5-1155GH-s-Gam-BTC-Miner-Bitmain-Bitcoin-S5-With-PSU-power-700w-/252844230259?hash=item3adeb0c673:g:yyEAAOSw42dZAtWd

>funding cia black projects

I've got 22 ETH

TFW 40 ETHEREUM. ILL BE RICH ONE DAY LADS.

i wouold have bought heaps ages ago but its too complicated to get into

t. brainlet nocoiners

enjoy poverty

your fault for missing out on the 21st century goldrush

I am sad :( but I feel like it's too late at this point right? Wish I'd gotten on early, that would be dope to have made 1000s out of nothing.

I have this picture stored on my computer with the filename "make_america_do_anal_again" because anal-sex is such an arcetypical american activity. And this anime girls seems like she want's it in the back-hole.
Dirty, raw, uncultured, poopy, intense, infertile.

this.

look i understand people are making money with buttcoins, and that's great, but if anyone thinks this is actually a long-term strategy or that cryptocurrency is going to be around for much longer, they're delusional. This is somthing the US government will end up attacking with more aggression than even the "war on drugs" and it's going to happen within the next 5-10 years or sooner

I invent in WoW gold.

>Not knowing that Bitcoin is peer to peer money
>Implying that peer to peer money sharing can be banned
>Implying that bit torrent could be banned by the RIAA and thus so could Bitcoin
>Implying that Bitcoin uses any of the legacy financial system framework

;tldr

they can't stop p2p but they can make bitcoins illegal as well as all cryptocurrency-related services. They can attack the exit/withdraw points, they can actively start attacking all bitcoin exchanges, etc.

Sure it might turn into a big shell game where people are just changing their domains and constantly trying to obfuscate but this will also destabilize the trust people have if things start shifting too rapidly.

There is literally nothing backing it except fear. Since its scarce, people just want to hoard it for the sake of it. Its like Linux of /biz/, will become mainstream any day now.
Having said that, still worthwhile to invest in the bubble and make something out of it before everything pops.

yeah thats all well and good except all the hysteria died out years ago and now you have multiple nations integrating it to such an extent that you see BTC ATMS, have government legislation that addresses it from a tax perspective etc

its not going anywhere, cry more about it why dont you

do you think jewish people dont have access to supercomputers that can Cervix Pound your favorite Cryptocurrency?

>WHEN THE SHOESHINE BOYS TALK STOCKS IT WAS A GREAT SELL SIGNAL IN 1929. SO WHAT ARE THE SHOESHINE BOYS TALKING ABOUT NOW?

>JOE KENNEDY, a famous rich guy in his day, exited the stock market in timely fashion after a shoeshine boy gave him some stock tips. He figured that when the shoeshine boys have tips, the market is too popular for its own good, a theory also advanced by Bernard Baruch, another vested interest who described the scene before the big Crash:

>"Taxi drivers told you what to buy. The shoeshine boy could give you a summary of the day's financial news as he worked with rag and polish. An old beggar who regularly patrolled the street in front of my office now gave me tips and, I suppose, spent the money I and others gave him in the market. My cook had a brokerage account and followed the ticker closely. Her paper profits were quickly blown away in the gale of 1929."

>Are we at the same fatal stage in the market today, when people who aren't expected to have stock tips have stock tips, including hot dog vendors, shoeshine boys, the homeless, pedicurists, barroom dancers, toll takers, and the trumpet player at the racetrack? Will stock prices fall off the cliff under the weight of enormous popularity?

SO WHAT ARE THE SHOESHINE BOYS TALKING ABOUT NOW?
Cryptos. Get out while you still can.

Who said that (((they))) don't own all crypto currency, to bring in one global currency, solely based off of (((nothing))) but Jewry!!!

>yes gadjo, buy these useless internet tokens and help line our pockets, I mean destroy the Jewish conspiracy!

I continue to be baffled by people who will believe any conspiracy theory, no matter how improbable, but at the same time trust in blatant scams.

Never. It would cost you more to run it than you would get, unless you have some sort of subsidized power situation going on.

the only people who care about bitcoin are the people invested in bitcoin

lmao

lol explain how that's any different than today's fiat.

as if there's no contingency plan for this

Just because you don't understand something doesn't mean its a scam

Start studying the kabala

Find out if you have solomons blood through Mormon genealogy base

Use your blood of Solomon to control 72 demons with the lesser keys of solomon that will attack (((them)))

So who has some Solomon in them?

Why does every single cryptofag assume that anyone who criticizes cryptos has no idea how it works?

It's okay, the same idiots will still be saying the same thing when bitcoin is 100k ea

easiest way to discredit their opponents, usually works

People thought the stock market would keep rising forever in 1929 as well.
People thought real estate would keep rising forever in 2007 as well.
People thought random dot coms were the moon rocket in 2000.

> rent all inclusive apartment
> use those free outlets they put in parking for people to keep their car plugged in during the winter
> never make any money because the chinese put in a backdoor to steal all your coins.

It's pointless to mine bitcoin anymore, you're wayyyyyyyy too late. The folks making bank are the people designing the ASIC stuff.

> The only people who care about US dollars are the people who invested in US dollars.

Currency is only as valuable as you think it is.

because usually they make uninformed claims about the technology

you're one of those fools defending the fiat system even though you lose with it
invest in bitcoin if you are smart

>Bitmain

Depending on how bitcoin resolves it's scaling issue, it could be useless.

It doesn't matter how high it climbs because it's nearly impossible to cash out anything above 500usd in a day. That's why mtgox went bust too. The market is fictional and as soon as you start selling your memecoins for real world cash the cracks start showing and you realise 90% of your "portfolio" is outside your reach.

Yes, invest your money in ones and zeros goy

>People thought the stock market would keep rising forever in 1929 as well.
I mean, technically they were right.

Obviously BTC won't rise to 100k during THIS bull run. But even when this bubble pops, the baseline is going to be higher than the start of the bull run. This has happened like 5-6 times now

I have zero faith in the fiat system. But at least the fiat system is devaluing at a relatively steady pace. Bitcoin is in a mega bubble right now. The bigger the bubble, the harder it pops. Everyone is talking about cryptos right now. Its on every news site. Its all over Sup Forums. Even precious metals youtubers have started talking about it. See : The time to exit the crypto market is now. It may go a little higher, but the crash could come at any time and it will crash hard.

And you think I defend the fiat system? I keep very very little in my bank account. Most of my assets are guns, gold, silver, and a collector car or two.

If numbers, bitcoin is shit and a waste of time.

MT gox didn't even have the bitcoin available, they were committing fraud

>cash out
>get bank account frozen

This. Once the crash starts, people will be queuing up sale after sale, desperately trying to get out before it crashes. People will panic as they watch the value of bitcoin drop to a small fraction of where it was when they bought in, and they can't liquidate fast enough.

>Power/Internet goes out
>lose all your money

Yeah no invest in actual goods

I have dogecoin

we were able to break out of the crashes in the past, we can do it again

this always works because #bitcoin is #thefuture

>That pic

Holy fuck its all doomsday the moment the fed raises interest rate
Shit is too overvalued

Well if the internet goes out for good your cash money is not doing any good either buddy.

Thing is the stockmarket has value, companies make shit.

Real estate has value since everyone needs it in some form or another (mining, living, businesses/factories, etc)

Dotcoms are again businesses that create things.

Buying bitcoin with the purpose of making a profit off it's increase in value is just as silly as buying say Canadian dollars expecting the value to go up. Currency trading only works when you're playing with big numbers or insider information.

It has "crashed" a dozen times already, always correcting above the previous stable value.

if you bought $100 of bitcoin in 2010, you would now have $70M

>t. retard

have fun keeping your money with kikes, ill keep raking it in.

im more concerned with whether the stock market at DOW 21,000 is at a peak and will crash, or on the other hand will go to 30k

>it's nearly impossible to cash out anything above 500usd in a day

Why do people keep spreading this absolutely retarded bullshit? Major crypto exchanges allow day traders to cash out six figures DAILY. Even coinbase allows average joes to cash out ~10k-50k daily/weekly.

There will be a lot more pressing problems to worry about if the internet "goes out for good".

That's not true, Bitcoin has value as a very convenient way of transferring value across borders while avoiding taxation and regulation.
Plus, it's being adopted by more and more services around the world, so it's reasonable to assume the value will keep going up.
You're portraying this as if it was pure gamble.

wrong, you have $70M WORTH of bitcoin. don't count your profit till its in your pocket.

>Japan legalizes it and integrates it into their society (as of April 2017)
>US bans it
>all the innovation goes to Japan and other countries that have legalized it

yeah what a fucking genius idea

this indeed looks like bitcoin's value, BTFO

this guy gets it. You need to spend money, to make money! Always remember this.

This article actually explains this phenomenon.

medium.com/@mcasey0827/speculative-bitcoin-adoption-price-theory-2eed48ecf7da

What's the safest exchange atm lads. Finex has fuck all USD options (still). Polo is sketchy as fuck with its paper servers. Bittrex looks awful and probably gonna have issues with the polo refugees.

Is it GDAX and kraken?

>allow
That's irrelevant. You can't cash out because none of the "traders" actually has that much money or is even willing to spend that much on btc. The whole thing is a massive circle jerk with very little real cash circulating.
>inb4 we don't need real cash because it's all fiat anyway

>Major crypto exchanges allow day traders to cash out six figures DAILY. Even coinbase allows average joes to cash out ~10k-50k daily/weekly.
This, but also remember that you do not need to "cash out". There are dozens of implementations of Bitcoin debit cards which operate on the VISA network.
The money is stored on a bitcoin wallet, and the conversion is done instantly at the moment of transaction

gdax is comfy

Stay away from polo, their servers are shit.
I'm withdrawing everything and moving to bittrex as soon as I'm done implementing their API for my bot.

Bitcoin is trading at nearly $2,600 and the world is relatively comfortable. Just wait until there's some financial crisis, and watch the USD become obsolete.

There will come a day when we won't have to trade out of bitcoin.

gdax is insured

Yes they fucking do. Daily market volume is in the billions. BTC trades against the dollar, how are they not spending "real money"?

I'm leaving it as well. I saw what they did to XRP and stellar owners, Taking my BTC and ETC away to more stable exchanges.

I might give it a try then. Thanks. I hear they have 0 fees on limit orders too.

Or you could be out $100.

You're playing the lotto here. Not saying some folks aren't making money, but it's a bit like buying apple stock right now because "if you only bought apple 20 years ago when it was a worthless stock"

Yes and no, bitcoin acceptance is still fairly low. No one major is backing it, most folks are interested in the core blockchain technology.

We can talk about it not being a gamble when some major players like Amazon or Alibaba start ONLY accepting bitcoin.

There are also lots of scaling problems with bitcoin which is already curbing it's growth.

I like the idea of bitcoin and it's cool, but it's a big risk - especially now that to make any money you gotta put in some serious money up front.

I mean it's a wildwest at the moment, enjoy it while you can. Who knows what's going to happen.

I bet you're one of those idiots who thought the feds would never shut down the Silk Road

0/10 troll

>I hear they have 0 fees on limit orders too.
it's 0 fees for maker. fees only apply to the taker. You can have a limit order that is a taker.

>No one major is backing it, most folks are interested in the core blockchain technology.
Dell, M$, Dish, Overstock, Steam etc. all accept bitcoin
>There are also lots of scaling problems with bitcoin which is already curbing it's growth.
We will UASF, and all will be good.

Bitcoin is a kike-op. They're just going to crash the market once all anons have invested and criple/ruin all of us financially in one fell swoop.

How do you get into cryptocoins?
Are you just a shill trying to get more to jump on so you can jew us all?
What are your intentions of this thread you spider?

>most folks are interested in the core blockchain technology
Which is useless without a network effect and it being open (not controlled by banks). So what they are actually interested in is Bitcoin.

We saw the same thing happen when big corporations tried to create their own little private networks while berating the "open internet". Anyone remember compuserve?

silk road was centralized

I seen a Sup Forums crypto thread once every six months and now I've seen two in 6 hours.

If I see a third I'm shorting w/ leverage.

>implying the USA has jurisdiction abroad when it comes to the internet

Just read about it.
There's a bitcoin whitepaper, bitcoin wiki, a bitcoin reddit, /biz/, bitcointalk forums etc.
It's not that hard. If you decide you want some, find an exchange or brokerage you like and buy some.
The market will likely stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.

I might buy into it when it crashes again, but probably not. Absolutely no reason to buy at this point.

>he thinks a bunch of neets on Sup Forums could affect the a multi-billion dollar market.

Not only that, but thanks to endless headlines on CNBC, CNNMoney etc. over the past week, normies are buying BTC in droves. So much so that coinbase has been a total pain in the ass to use this week.

>shorting with leverage
how do you think the price has gone up so fast?

I'm drunk right now but if its as good as it you all claim. All I want is to invest a bit and use the money for personal good and then use whatever I don't need for public good.

One thing I have been taught is to never take words lightly from someone when it involves money.

What the fuck happened? When I bought my coins (and then lost 90% of them) it was at $1k. Fucking wew.
Also what happened to the fork that was supposed to happen?

This, do not buy at ATH.
Wait for the dip, the price will correct.

of course its going up. Half the planet just had their computers locked out and the only way to unlock them is to pay up in bitcoin.
Demand is high right now.
Is it artificial? Will it maintain? Will more computers get ransomed?

>Dollar Cost Averaging.
If you spread your investments out slowly you can average out the blips in the market and slowly grow your investment. That doesn't mean recycle your Mt. Dew bottles and dump your life savings in bitcoins. It means throw money you can lose at it and sell some profit if you get nervous.
>Also: reddit formatting, is it just part of malaysian pubic hair-braiding forums now? I'm newfag and still half understand how to post on this shit.

>implying that since I criticize bitcoin I must fail to understand how it works

Sure, I don't deny the price can climb higher and higher. But since it's almost entirely based on speculation, there's no way to make accurate trading decisions without insider knowledge AND people who do possess such knowledge are always going to be ahead of me.

It makes as much sense as trading penny stocks - sure, they can go up and make you a lot of money, but they can also go down and you have no idea which one is it going to be. The difference is, even when a penny stock goes to zero, you still own a part of actual company - when bitcoin goes to zero, you own literally nothing. Basically this >Bitcoin has value as a very convenient way of transferring value across borders while avoiding taxation and regulation.
It's actually pretty inconvenient and thus used mainly by people with no alternative - namely, cybercriminals. When something superior comes up for criminal uses (and it very well could, for example it has never been quite popular amongs Russian cybercriminals, since they can use WebMoney), that's gonna end.

idk what OPs motivation for this thread is for, but I always post in these threads because I think cryptocurrency represents the birth of an entire new way to think about government in general. However, the concept is still very abstract even to many people on Sup Forums.

Although I've noticed more informed posts lately.

>and then lost 90% of them
This is why Bitcoin is a terrible investment.

They're trying to fix it in less drastic ways. Changing the blocksize etc.

Strange, the volume dropped so significantly when the price started climbing quickly.

Oh well, I'm sure when it comes back, nothing bad will happen!

Referring to segregated witness?
A large portion of the community is pushing for UASF/BIP148, which will activate the fork in August.

If you're referring to a hard fork, there are no solid plans for this that aren't very contentious

Do dollar cost averaging instead.

losing your bitcoins is the equivalent of losing your wallet and then crying about it when your cash is gone.

grow up. don't do stupid shit and you'll be fine.

Never heard of that before. This is so fucking cool holy shit. How does that work and where do I get one?

>used mainly by people with no alternative - namely, cybercriminals
This simply isn't true. The vast majority of the liquidity is in exchanges.

You are thinking of Ripple.