(((They))) have started a poll to remove all Confederate monuments from Richmond, Virginia

(((They))) have started a poll to remove all Confederate monuments from Richmond, Virginia.

Please vote no on this poll that is trying to destroy Southern cultural heritage and further leftist revisionist historical narratives.

richmond.com/news/local/city-of-richmond/poll-should-richmond-remove-its-confederate-monuments/poll_70452265-9c50-587f-886e-10bcb46dd990.html

Other urls found in this thread:

stltoday.com/news/local/metro/dozens-gather-in-bridgeton-cemetery-for-confederate-memorial-day-event/article_1ab9d824-8627-5afa-9d2b-c65db082cd0d.html
usnews.com/news/best-states/missouri/articles/2017-05-18/gofundme-effort-to-take-down-st-louis-confederate-monument
youtube.com/watch?v=r5nt9ZDOiSc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_Virginia#Demographics
strawpoll.me/13037448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Guys.... the yes is winning.

It is the will of the people that those statues come down.

I voted yes south is full of niggers anything that pisses you off satisfies me.

>south is full of niggers
>posts michigan

>south is full of niggers
>voting in favor of niggers

stltoday.com/news/local/metro/dozens-gather-in-bridgeton-cemetery-for-confederate-memorial-day-event/article_1ab9d824-8627-5afa-9d2b-c65db082cd0d.html

usnews.com/news/best-states/missouri/articles/2017-05-18/gofundme-effort-to-take-down-st-louis-confederate-monument

Missouri is here to help op. Just point us in the right direction.

RVAfag here. I can 100% confirm that the monuments in Richmond are not coming down in the forseeable future.

Your hick state is next for the SJWs. You had the Mizzou protests... never forget.

Was it the Mizzou protests?
>nope, lower enrollment from actual paying students is quite a game changer.
was it Ferguson?
>shit was nothing but a wake up call
Was it the targeting of white police and citizens by black?
>see above
thanks man, the harder you try, the easier it is to wake up the dumbest people. Keep up the good work 1post.

Voted yes because I'm not a vile racist.

Fucking Kikes trying to destroy History and Culture.

Doing God's work user

>history
>culture
>post arkansas

No that's our kansas

Ought to name that pic "Pep E. Lee"

The Zionist destruction of all cultures and all histories other than their own continues.

Poll: Should all niggers be sent back to Africa? Reply to this post with your vote.

So the niggers are voting yes and winning? Are the niggers majority? Ah there's also white leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=r5nt9ZDOiSc

Did what was necessary for preservation of history.

virginia ain't southern no more, just another yankee state that died from the divershitty in fairfax

all you faggots who support "civic nationalism", this is what you get for welcoming every chink, paki, and spic into the state of virginia because of ARE KUNSERVATIV VALUES or whatever

What's up with them going after confederate historical monuments?
Nothing better to do?

No wonder they are made to wear burkas and told to stay home.

>As of the 2014 United States Census, there were 217,853 people residing in the city. 50.1% were Black or African American, 39.1% White, 2.3% Asian, 0.3% Native American, 0.1% Pacific Islander, 3.6% of some other race and 1.8% of two or more races. 6.3% were Hispanic or Latino (of any race).

source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richmond,_Virginia#Demographics

voted no. califag here - quite sad to see what is being done to your southern history.

like other anons have noted - the destruction of statues is typical of conquering forces during war.

strawpoll.me/13037448

bump bump bump

>50.1% were Black or African American
The magic number for democracy. It's no longer white man's best interest.

Got you user