FOR ALL THOSE OUT OF THE SETH RICH LOOP

>Earlier today user gave out mysterious IP address associated w/ Seth Rch
>With the cryptic message of:"Look out for falling rocks"
>Thread almost instantly deleted
>IP address links back (through archive) to website for DC General Hospital
>Which was left abandoned just a month before SR was murdered.
>Had been a homeless shelter in last years of life
>"In 2014, 8-year old Relisha Rudd went missing after her family was staying in the facility. In the days before her disappearance she was seen with a janitor from the facility who killed himself and his wife."
>That said, focus on the SR link and not the Pizzagate one
>Brave user on his way to hospital now
>Black Sedan following him as of last note

MAJOR FUCKING HABBENING!!!
>Watch for falling rocks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vmNZwJTp9nM?t=18m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#Justice4Seth
#kysMyDude

BREAKING: Anonymous autist said to have posted random bullshit OP fell for b/c Seth Rich

May a merciful God guard and guide the brave foot soldiers of the meme war.

bump SO CLOSE

periscope?

Kekspeed

I don't get it.

>Idk what's going on

high power !!!

Godspeed user

wow a random ip how thrilling

bump

all the seth threads are sliding hard...

Any new info? Link to current thread?

Damn

this is the building to consider

it's totally abandoned and boarded up but you can see from street view lots of people still go in and out

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

oh ya, op you're wrong as fuck DC general was abandoned in 2001 not 'just a month' before SR murder

Bump, regretting making the internet available to the public yet fuckers?

I guess it means Seth Rich releases a set of emails and someone else releases pedogate emails and we all go for peanut butter Tony. No one thinks its probable the pizza places were hubs of the act but we can now see it was a place where they got pizza afterwards

Bump. Sup Forums to the building before someone else beats you there and takes away whatever lead is inside?

All seth threads are getting slid and shilled hard.

Bump for seth rich
Justice for America

This area is in the super hood.

The stadium out there was also abandoned for a while and due to resident demand is being used again

Guess they used the lockerooms to gang rape kids? Also this is the route by road from the White House to the Air Force base in md and D.C.

You Drumpfturds think your so fucking special, dontcha? Does it warm your heart to think you're actually making a difference? That you're gonna bring the big bad people to justice? You don't give a fuck about Seth, his parents or justice. You only want to be perpetually outraged for partisan reasons and do fucking nothing. Must think you're getting close to the truth, huh? Well I'm here to gleefully inform you that your nowhere near the truth. You will never find the murderer, the motive or the truth. Play with the horns, expect the bull Drumpfys.

Uh

Awkward

BUMP FOR SETH RICH

MURDERED BY THE DNC

INSANE AMOUNT OF SLIDING GOING ON

No, that's you pansy ass liberal faggots. Bump

Abandoned hospital? Probably find nothing but Ghost Hunters.

LOOK A FAGGOT

All we want is thousands of elected and appointed officials to be prosecuted for their crimes and we want some rights back that were taken away from us

How long ago was this? Do we have proof he was being followed?
Don't tell me his dumbass went alone

[rural retardation intensifies]

>"Look out for falling rocks" is a reference to the movie Mitchell, made famous by Mystery Science Theater 3000. See link at 18:50

youtu.be/vmNZwJTp9nM?t=18m50s

Likely individuals are fans of MST3K between the ages of 27-45, particularly those who recently rediscovered the series after the recent Netflix reboot.

What's up podestanon. Haven't seen you in a bit.

look out for falling rocks? maybe this is saying that this is a small pebble which is apart of a larger puzzle. Like one small rock falling can cause an avalanche.

keep digging faggots.

Thats so kooky it just might work!

>shill barely trying

David is gonna git u

Turn yourself in and make a full confession!

dude. like your zeros

Do shills love spewing the same bullshit over and over?

They also reference King Hussain of Jordan in this scene.

No you dummy. He said falling rocks because falling rocks hurt whoever they land on. Hes talking about big accusations.

It's okay if you feel dumb user. I understand if you're a bit slow. Bump!

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT DONCHA

>pizzaniggers trying to taint the Seth Rich investigation
fuck off back to /x/

My feet hurt

LOOK A GUILLIBLE RETARD

>All we want is thousands of elected and appointed officials to be prosecuted for their crimes
Start with Debbie Wasserman Schultz & the Awan brothers.

Sounds like he wanted someone to go there. The falling rocks thing was just a nod saying the place has seen better days, be careful inside.

HRC and KHoJ

Eye sharia blue not nut flop 010101100111100101011110000101 strategy bot disrupt aimfuck you blue

Bumperoo

Id rather start with the people that abuse the rights of US citizens and shit on the constitution and cover eachothers backs

>>Brave user on his way to hospital now
>>Black Sedan following him as of last note

WAT?

Evidence inside building?
Any updates?

The resemblance to actor Martin Balsam was always funny, like how that guy from Goodfellas and the Sopranos looked like the Shaw of Iran.

He was probably killed by some fucking nigger. That's common in DC.

Where's OP/live stream?

Watch out for falling rocks was to let you know Roger Stone is next to die.

Absolutely fucking happening

Is there a way to keep an eye on that user?

hes here...

Yes but was that nigger paid? Or was he an actual spook

HE IS HERE WITH US NOW

Digits confirm OP is a faggot baiting all these rural retards

Neat.

By God I just witnessed a sign from KEK himself!

>Guess they used the lockerooms to gang rape kids?
OMFG GUISE DIS TEH BIGGGGG SMOKEY GUN TO PIZZZERGATE

Kek, are y saying these actors also played world leaders...

Just went to cross-reference the location with Wikileaks of podesta or the DNC. Website is offline.

It is interesting, isn't it?

>The shills are super mad about Pizzagate and SethGate

deth to jooz

The hospital was a murder/torture/child exsanguination/body disposal site for the pedos and if it's not being cleared as we speak it already has.

I would start bribing the local bums for information about what traffic comes and goes but I live far away

Definitely

Having actors as world leaders especially in a conspiratorial shadow government makes perfect fucking sense.

It's "play with the bull, you get the horns". Dumbass

I know you dumb nigger.
>I was just pretending

>I dunno stop trying to convince people to go to the location

That is stupid - the street view image u posted is not super helpful and this is just conjecture ATM.

Found 5eyes

You need shoes

Very important post

I do and I try to forget but my curse is memory

2 Kiwis in a row?

Hey skippy

Ok. So we traced the IP to something what is going on

The kikes are getting better at their shilling and trying to get us off base. Not gonna lie. But we are adaptable in ways they can't fathom.

Any fucking w POL will only make it stronger

GL user. Show us what's in there.

Just some cliff notes

If anyone is going the lunatic like spying it's either Canada or GB. So we need to root out CF members in these places and their connections to politics and PACs...

But first we NEED TO FIND THE PAYMENTS FOR SETHS HIT.

PROVING HE COMMUNICATED W WIKILEAKS IS A MORALE VICTORIE.

>The kikes are getting better at their shilling and trying to get us off base.
You faggots are being shilled with this Seth Rich bullshit. The 3 Muslim DNC IT guys are the ones we should be looking into instead of some kike that was probably killed by a dindu.

Nvm he was just larping

Has anyone gone to where Seth was killed and looked for cases?

I mean, it doesn't look like the police really tried here.

Go with a metal detector.

lol pedosta is mad as fuck haha

>Claims police are in on the murder
>Ignorantly leave bullet cases at scene

Originally Comey was on board with the purging of pedos. He was threatened and thought he would resign as a compromise, but he still has to disparage Trump to attempt to save his family.

Trump meanwhile has been consulting with all of the world's religious leaders to ensure that he has their full support when the global ring is unveiled. The Vatican so far is non-commital likely because of how many bishops are pedophiles and also powerful contributors to the church.

don't distract me or I might just watch all of that time capsule

I claim that the police were told to not put much effort into it.

Cases can really get down deep in grass, and it'll be hard to find. If they fell in soil, then they'll sink as the dirt builds up over them.

Can I get coords on the hospital!

OK. well?

Polonium!!!

im loving this picture. he looks very dignified. so does melania...

>both look maniacal

Prob ruined nervous system cuz of all that baby blood w the adrenaline in it

Where Seth was found

>your nowhere near the truth
>your
Mongrel