Why do you hate Indian people pol?

We just want a peaceful and relaxing life and there is nothing wrong with that.
People here work hard all day so that they can migrate to Western countries,Australia and NZ to Help you guys.
We boost the economy and local business, we provide manpower to your nearest hospitals ( eg NHS)
And you guys have the audacity to call us parasites ?
If you hate us then please become a doctor/coder or whatever it is at which we outperform you year after year.
Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/E3RCx
youtube.com/watch?v=SoYJdCZfajc
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/08/straight-out-of-the-nazi-playbook-hindu-nationalists-try-to-engineer-genius-babies-in-india/
archive.is/uFHLl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do you think you can survive without us.
Hahahahahaha
Look at amd and Google we saved em

why do you want so much to be accepted by white people you fucking loo
>so they can migrate
but whites dont want non whites to change the fucking demographics, how hard is it to understand that? saged you demographic parasite

Race is only skin deep.
What is the point you are trying to prove.?
And please no one wants to exterminate the white race stop being paranoid

Yes I know right..... How hard can it be to understand simple facts?
Lol no wonder we are ruling the planet

>Race is only skin deep.

hating on indians is just a meme. deep down they know too that indians are saving the west.

>no one wants to exterminate the white race
lurk moar

>race is only skin deep
archive.is/E3RCx

I have more material but I wont upload it since there are more important threads so this will be my last reply
Again
Lurk moar
And don't move to Europe you parasite-wannabe

youtube.com/watch?v=SoYJdCZfajc

>being this delusional
Most of your muh accomplishments were done by Arabs.
Nice try though Pajeet.
You should practice POO IN LOO

I did become a programmer. In fact I got the job over an Indian that I interviewed against.

Why don't you want to stay in your own land and make India great instead of leaving to go to Australia/Britain/US?

Wanna know why the IT industry is flooded with street shitters?

cause as soon as the plane lands in america they see a billboard that says "Just do it"

You need us...
India has enough intelligent scientist already

I'm starting to think these are proxyfags LARPing as Indians. No way you guys are this delusional

Indian civilization was built by the aryan northwesterners. Most Indians are shitskins though, and there's nothing to keep them in check anymore.

I use toilet paper. In fact most of my friends do.

>trips I kill myself

I have absolutely nothing against Hindus or Sikhs. I've had plenty of Hindu and Sikh doctors and they've all been tremendously helpful and outstanding as physicians.

My only qualm is with your social skills. You all behave as if you were locked in an attic and weren't allowed to interact with other humans for the first 13 years of your life.

So yeah, Indians are fine by me, just learn how to fucking socialize.

>Being this retarded
bruh the indus valley civilizations were some of the oldest in the world.
They literally invented the sewer.

>designated shitting streets

Fuck off before I kill a cow just for shits and giggles

this mostly. I had a lot of indian friends in school and they were pretty cool people but they were weird as fuck. One time I went to one of their houses and I brought weed but he didn't want to smoke it because of his parents so we just watched a few youtube videos and I went to bed. I was like whats the fucking point. But he's a good guy.

Shit tier thread kill yourself fucking idiot. Don't ever make a thread again.

>most

Why do you associate with degenerates?

Low quality bait

Built by Aryans...

All the Indian people I have ever met are dope!
Except this one guy, but nobody liked him, even the other Indians I knew

This sounds like me in college. I had a few Indian friends and one time I actually addressed the issue and said "Why do you invite me over when all we do is sit around and stare at each other?" and he became kind of offended. It's impossible to have any sort of normal conversation with them because they're fucking weird, they don't booze or smoke, so you can't get them to loosen up, it's a lose-lose situation.

You becoming coders is like Mexicans becoming landscapers at this point...

that was before the aryans came fucknuts.

He smoked when we were at my house or our other friends house he just didn't want to at home. It was probably for the best because he was kinda dumb about hiding it. He brought weed to a fucking debate tournament once and almost got fucked for it.

this as a meme got really stale in early 2014 so you can really tell when people are complete and utter newfags

by "this as a meme" i mean the whole caricature side-by-side thing where one side = shiny golden beautiful CORRECT, one side = ugly dirty stupid WRONG

if it's meant to be trolling, it's not successful because it's been done to death

if it's meant to be funny, it's not successful for the same reason

for anyone who doesn't know, this is a hardcore indian trolling attempt
regular indians think of white people as pseudo-gods because all of the old aryans created and ran a civilization so much better than what they have now, and even without the caste system, the "whiter" indians like significantly higher quality lives than the rest of them. They literally dream of ascending into a white society.
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/05/08/straight-out-of-the-nazi-playbook-hindu-nationalists-try-to-engineer-genius-babies-in-india/

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/uFHLl

I can't read your post since you're filtered for being a tripfag, but thanks for the (you)

You have tiny ancient nigger blood. You destroyed our Veddic teachings and turned them into poo in the loo.

You should of obeyed the caste system. It was there for a fucking reason.
Stop breeding like rats.

I think it's a bot that tells people to archive links from shill websites (so all mainstream news websites like washington post and such)

here's a way to see if it was a bot maybe

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/uFHLl

Bingo, it's a bot

noble cause IMO even if it amounts to even a few shekels out of their filthy hands

What if I'm just a whippersnapper?

If you don't have at least 3 designated shitting streets per 1000 people, you're basically a non-country.

>work hard to leave 3rd world country
>hordes of 3rd worlders immigrate to 1st world country
>1st world country turns into 3rd world country

hmm really unactuated my electrolysis

Wat, literally none of those were done by arabs.

In fact, Arabs are wrongly given credit for the accomplishments of Indians (like the "Arabic" number system)

all those accomplishments and still no toilets XD
nice try Pajeet !!

>falling for the toilet paper jew
Pleb tier tbqh famlam

Yeah your pic really captures the image that comes to mind when one thinks of an Indian. Worry about indoor plumbing before you compare yourself to white western civilization. Filthy street shitters. I hope Pakistan nukes you all.

Yeah, but...do you poo...in the loo?

>peaceful and relaxing
>Indian roads
pick one
>people here work hard all day
>Indian call centers exist
pick one
>We boost the economy
>Indian H1B visa holders displacing native workforce, on-boarding and overhead requirement so steep they actually count as a net negative to most businesses
Pick (the last) one.
>and you guys have the audacity to call us parasites ?
Yes. You are. You're a net loss to every developed country, and, occasionally, a net positive to your own. Indians are a net negative on the world.
>if you hate us
I don't
>then (insert snark about replacing you)
I do. I run a managed services firm, I literally advertise that my helpdesk is native english speaking publicly. Everyone knows I don't hire Indians, and that prejudice actually pays me.

I have to thank you, you created an artificial demand for normal. I provide normal, and I put you and your family out of jobs. I primarily target businesses where your people have been, and I make a killing. It's just business.

Personally, I think your food is good, your bollywood is a great source of parody, and your people are sub-par on average. I love americanized indians though. I usually just refer to them as people.

ye we r msp and you can just hear our clients cream themselves everytime they hear an aussie accent instead of a you have reached rajhiidi

sage

jesus christ you type like an abbo/drunkard.
What do you do for sales cycles? like for drumming up new leads? I just run through trade shows.

fuck off Pajeet

Bum guns aren't the future, they're the present we should have

India is one of those places that I genuinely hope succeeds and has shown great potential.

.....as long as you stay out of the white Gene pool, I think there's no reason we can't all be friends.

God speed, Pajeets. Please stay in your country!

I don't, I am white but I think Indians are alpha.

Allow me to type in my whitest of fashion.
I work as a Network Technician. We deal with cloud based integration and on site servers.
We are all word of mouth our boss does all the network groups.

ancient indians were white, sorry brah

Indians are white.

>based flag
>my main issue with Indians is that they are very nepotistic. But this will change as there are more of you.
>also we only get the most driven and high IQ Indians in america. The average Hindu is still pretty stupid.

>they don't booze or smoke

Factually wrong. I was just at a massive poo in loo party this past weekend to celebrate some pajeet's birthday party. Every single indian there was smashed as shit.

They'll drink like crazy, but only if it's around other poos.