Post map with countries you are okay/not okay to get immigration from

Post map with countries you are okay/not okay to get immigration from.

:(

Sorry, I simply don't know which one of the islands you are

>Ok with China
falling for the Asian Jew

I taught English in China for a year. They are traditional, hate niggers and arabs, work hard, have good cuisine, and their women like Euro cock.

Why you hating on Mongolia dawg

>Colombia, India OK
>Egypt, Iran on the same level of "don't care" as France and Germany
Nigger are you retarded

>Colombia
Thick women
>India
Best of all shitskins
Egypt
>most based of all muslims
Iran
>Persians are pretty sexy
France
>voted for macron
Germanistan
>no different than Iraq

Wow I formatted this post pretty autistically. Anyways...

>dawg

hon hon hon

ty
my map is pic related

Any Europeans that aren't jewish or muslim.

That's too nationalistic!!

>Accepting the scum of the world, terrorist states to destroy his own while not taking in enlightened Europe
>t. Ahmed spotted

>allows poo-in-loos, chinks, and other people of different races than you in your country

Poo in loos are 100000000x better than Allahu Akbars.

iktf

:D who the fuck would even want to immigrate to Eggybs

But no poo is the real red pill..

That's more i like it

no they're not
nobody, but if inferior races wanted to move here I would not let them
based

gtfo disgusting ar*b

Why single out Lebanon man lol

RARE

No we must embrace our white brethren. We will need more soldiers come the day of rope.

>letting chinks in
enjoy permanent unemployment due to the yellow hordes

>even New Zealand forgets to put itself on maps

No blacks.

This we are full

How does it feel to be a meme country who's only relevant because a kike made fun of you?

>china ok
>japan not ok

chang detected

(Fucking checked)

I love my white brothers and sisters as much as the next guy, but I am an American first and our Founding Father's did not want our populace to be nothing but immigrants. They wanted us to have a shared history, culture, way of life, just like Germany, Italy, etc.

We need to stop immigration for a generation or two, kick out the illegals, continue to make blacks feel like they don't belong and use money that is meant for foreign aid and send them to Liberia like Lincoln wanted, Make English a national language and mandatory, and so much more. We must take care of ourselves first.

I'm lazy...so can someone color Turkey for me.

I'd like it to be colored roach black...and I want it nuked yearly.

quebec is part of canada rage harder

You're a stinky pedophile worshipping faggot. Take a shower, buddy.

Indians are much, much better than pedophile worshippers.

Cow worshippers > pedophile soldier worshippers

>india
you pajeets should try to be less obvious

No Asians. I hate Asians. Except for Japanese.
I don't care about Muslims. Just no Asians please. There's too many.

Anglo or fuck off we're full.

I know you're a disgusting roach, but singling out lebanon while including garbage North Africans and other Muslim fucks?

God, I wish Turkey and Lebanon would change places geographically.

KEK WILLS IT

Very detailed. I mostly agree with you. Nice.

no they're not
we're better than indians and canucks combined, we've stood against every enemy while canucks let rapefugees in without breaking a sweat and pretty much all indians are poor as fuck.

I like it.
Kek
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH
yes full with pakis and terrorists

Lol'd Ahmed. Please if you go in Quebec Get out of Montreal and face the thruth.

Canada can go himself with his forced multiculturalism.

My country see flag
Will accept any Anglos from places highlited red.

You are more based than your fellow shitskin muslims, I admit. And a lot of your women are cute, though you make most of them wear garbage bags. But, you're still a muslim. A pedo worshipper. Never forget that.

Indians may worship cows, but they are better than Muslims. Never forget that. And don't act like you are great. The pyramids may be in Egypt, but they are not Egyptian.

one day the french canadians will be sent back to france.

Given the current birthrate discrepancy between whites and hispanics whites will not be the majority within several decades. Same will happen in Europe. Many whites in Europe will look at the US as the primary destination, these will probably be center to right wing people. Not accepting them would be against your own interest.

What the fuck dude no Texas?

We got guns yo

One day, Turks will reconquer Egypt.
You were relevant 3500 years ago.

Mine's the same as OP's except Japan and South Korea are on the list and UK is in red

Also Poland is red, enough already

we're not great because we forced some niggers to make pyramids for us we're great because we took Istanbul and BTFO'd half of europe (talking about the middle east in general not just Egypt)

The only thing Turks conquer is each other's assholes...the faggots

I hate this fucking meme that we somehow can't sustain ourselves. Something pushed by the fucking media that somehow we need to have less children and be fine with it. I want 5 kids at LEAST, one thing we could do is that you'd pay less taxes with the amount of kids you have. Whites would breed like rabbits if that were the case.

We just need to get rid of the gibs and the spics and nig nogs will leave.

Texas is cool, couldn't find a map with whole US highlighted because only orig 13 states were British. It's cool though just become a resident of one of the orig 13 before you immigrate.

Awesome, i agree from our side. Parabens Irmao!

We've been relevant since the creation of israel. Try harder leaf, canada is worthless

The moment when no slaves worked on Pyramid.

You dont even know the history of your country...

Subhumans...

yes they did, who tf would willingly haul giant stones to build a pyramid just to put a body in

I don't defend Canada ... I don't believe in it.

>You were relevant 3500 years ago.
Those weren't Egyptians back then. The ruling class was European. Egyptians were lowly peasants.
>literal delusions
Your part of the world is filled with women wearing garbage bags and praying 5 times a day to a pedo. kek.

All "America First" means is colorblind nationalism. Why not let your daughter date a negro if he is a "fellow American"? Because that's what most white Americans believe.

Civic nationalism leads to Brazil, and that's the only place it can logically lead. At least our brown grandkids will salute the flag, I guess that's a bonus.

People got paid when no harvest could be made during the flooding of the Nile. So they paid people with food to help build it.... Kek

We can sustain ourselves, the issue is with the current degeneracy - will that actually happen in the next few decades? My money is on it won't although I really hope it would change.

>delusions

then explain why istanbul (or as you call it, constantinople) is still in turkish territoy, a state run by muslims

Blacks don't even feel American and this is a good thing, in the future, maybe someone will be able to show no one ever cared for them and they'll leave.

Cause it was built on Roman Heritage. Otherwise you would be in the desert praying the moon or fucking ur goats...

Whites only.

Yes and all Muslims are controlled by the arabs guess whose meat shield you are acting as?

Even the strongest man can be brought down by a pack of dogs.

Turks fucking hate Arabs. They are roaches, but the Muslim-Arabic world is below even them. You taking credit for their accomplishments is pathetic. Ahahahaha.

By the way, if the Balkans took on Turkey instead of fighting each other when they got their freedom, Istanbul would be Orthodox right now. Probably half Bulgarian half Greek.

ok you make zero sense, whether you mean islam or turkey being built on roman heritage

It wouldn't even be expensive. Just offer them free vacations to Africa then revoke their passport.

>mfw mentioning niggers and passports in the same sentence

Wrong. They will simply team up with Mexicans, Muslims and other minorities. You need to make black Americans that are actually hardworking feel American. Same with Latinos like Cubans.

=most of the west was

>Islam
>heritage
Kek

>implying arabs did not contribute to the ottoman empire

Whites only

Kek
Thanks for the lul, you actually love us or you wouldn't kike up our referendums. It must be so internal conflictual inside a leaf.
> t. Quebecker

lmao poo in loo

tfw india was eating their own feces until britain came and forced them to be decent, then you went back to eating your own feces

>nz not white
FUG

Leave what ? Canada is not an country. You are USA 2.0 . Maybe you anglos loyalist move with USA.

Ottoman Empire was fucking barbaric and garbage. I'm not shocked Muslim Arab savages played a role. Although Ottomans also obliterated you.

FULL
U
L
L

Pffft not having Indonesia red.

Biggest improvement in the arab world in centuries was the Suez Canal... BUIILT AND DESIGNED BY EUROPEANS....

Oh fuck please no...stop hoarding all the ago qts