When did you return to Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theres already 3 or 4 religion threads.
youre shitting up the catalog.
stop it.

about 2 years ago mainly because of ravi zacharias

Anyone else notice that there hasn't been any of those really good and informative Orthodoxy threads on here or /his/ since the election? I do believe that there was a massive Russian shilling effort on here the last two years and that the Moscow Patriarchate was involved

ravi is awesome. also the reason i came back

When I saw who was opposed to Christianity. Pretty simple choice.

People are actually this stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=apoCp3OTsxE

fucking this, the jews aren't trying to destroy the white race or the west, they want to destroy christianity

Why do people revere Ghandi again? He was singly handedly responsible for ensuring India's caste system survived to this day.

>When did you return to Christianity?

Not yet - maybe soon.

And through Christianity destroy European identity and culture.

Attended church for the first time in five years last Sunday. Wasn't expecting much, but ended up fighting to hold back tears. After receiving the Eucharist and going home I felt light and uplifted. Was intense, unsure if I'll go again this week.

Good goy believe leftist slander.

>that meme
It's missing Christianity

When I found out Jews have always attempted to undermine it.

nobody fucking does that

nice argument you retarded fedora tipping faggot

Right before I saw this leaf posting and I was reminded how retarded religious logic is.

Except Christianity united Europe under one heritage and all of the institutions in the picture are fighting against Christianity and trying to destroy it.

Are you trying to say you're not stupid?

Liberals all the time.

no one involved with those other two religions are currently teaching women that I directly interact with that they should get half my shit

>Christianity
Sorry, I'm white.

Never and I never will. All Abrahamic religions are religions for the jews only.

Many of those claims are true
The fall of Christianity is line with massive third world immigration and leftist degeneracy

The fact that there's a packed church on every street corner in Chicago and Detroit kinda shits all over your theory

We need a crusade to wipe out the Saracens and Semites for good.

after high school, from 19-21ish

This is not even real Christianity. Some form of castrated protestantism where they only talk about love.

When you think you are christian or you think you are muslim, you are in fact jewish. It's the same god. It's the same lie. Open your fucking eyes!

>He was singly handedly responsible for ensuring India's caste system survived to this day.
wtf i love ghandi now

I've heard some rather strong arguments that the modern Catholic church isn't Christian. Honestly, given that the pope is a Jesuit, it's not even Catholic anymore.

Born and raised Catholic, went to youth group for a while, stopped going because it became culty and weird. For a long time I thought like a regressive with "HURR DURR CHRISTIANITY SUCKS" but with Islam going off the rails, I have a newfound respect for Christians. If rather have Christianity than Islam any day.

>.
There were many though. Usually there is 1 ortho thread per week. Lurk moar friend

>read the Bible
>realize everyone is a sinner not just white people for being "racist"
>seize the philosophy which says we are all equal because we are all sinners
>none of the other egalitarian stuff matters

I'll never worship the kike god. Or forgive the enemy. May Odin and Mars guide my hate.

Ravi fan here. He is definitely the best apologist out there

Listen very carefully now,pleasesssss

Go again,user. The rewards build.

I converted in large part through him, though I already wanted to be religious

pic unrelated

I know we can't make up for the past oversights, and failures, but what if I told you there have been various measures put in place to combat such abuses?

"Kill them all wherever you find them"

Prophet Mohammad (saw).

> child diddling intensifies
ok pope, like he wasn't alive or anything for the last 60 years

I don't believe in God, but I still identify as Christian. This is primarily because of my family, but I do agree with Christian moral code and its family values.