Remember guys:
>RUN,
>HIDE, and
>TELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58UD3jU86pY
dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/active_shooter_pocket_card_508.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=PYmO3VH006o
uk.businessinsider.com/guns-you-can-legally-buy-in-the-uk-2016-4/#heres-the-hugely-powerful-steyr-hs-50-cal-if-youve-got-5000-and-access-to-a-shooting-range-big-enough-you-can-have-one-in-the-uk-9
sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/steyr-mannlicher-hs-50-m1-multishot-50-bmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can run, but you can't hide

>turn off your phone and then call the police

british safety everyone

>Run, hide, die

youtube.com/watch?v=58UD3jU86pY

Lmao.

In the USA, active shooter training is run, hide and FIGHT.

>run, hide or tell mommy

How very, very appropriate.

>rare
About as rare as these digits.

hahaha you wanted to be le ironic? xD
le prank? le lol? le lmao? haha ;-P

this is literally how civilians should behave during a terror attack, retard

No it isn't. You have thousands of more of these cases than the UK and how many are solved by citizens?

Was gonna comment. I was taught this for years as standard procedure in a potential terror attack as opposed to trying to be John Wayne like the neets on here who will die young.

So confirmed to be just part and parcel of daily life?

Yes...it is. I've been through the training personally. So how the fuck would you know better than me? Fucking weakling british cuck.

It is amazing that people will follow this shit. What more proof do we need that the social contract is broken? The state is importing and protecting a hostile ethnic group that attacks indigenous brit female children - the only advice they give is run and hide to mum.

THE SOCIAL CONTRACT HAS BEEN BROKEN

>event
>rare

Fucking kek biscuit land is cucked into oblivion

>Run and hide

You can't run from a detonated bomb crumpetniggers.

>rare event
Top jej

....the fact that you have a higher number of these cases and the vast majority are not solved by citizens LARPing as vigilantes

lel you arent going to do shit in one of these cases. and how exactly do you fight a suicide bomber or a fucking nail bomb? stop trying to pretend you know terror safety protocols better than me now.

nice larp

>RARE

hahahahahah

Are you blind or retarded? The OP pic clearly says "firearms or weapons attack" not a FUCKING BOMBING.

FUCKING RETARD. Stab yourself with a fucking butter knife if you managed to get a permit for one, faggot.

>you have more of these cases
>these cases

Crumpet niggers in denial, truly sad. We don't have sandniggers exploding at pop concerts, and we are the pop capital of the world.

fucking imbeciles, they printed the wrong number...

Active shooter training for LE is certainly changed over the past years. It's now to neutralize the shooter as quickly as possible without waiting for backup or assembling a team. In other words, to move toward the target, not run from it.

Thats not what it says faggot it said turn off vibrate. The american education system worked wonders on you

My bad, but it's part of the anti-terror posters that have been all over the place like pic related.

You have more firearm threats on average than the UK.

Active Shooter. This information is applied to multiple situations.

That's a police officer. We're arguing that the majority of these cases aren't solved by citizens.

I think poster in OP is taking for granted it doesn't get to that stage. That says if your life is in imminent danger in which case most people would fight, the other poster says call for help suggesting you'd be in atleast somewhat a position of safety.

>rare
even safety info is propaganda

I love murica

>firearm threats

Mostly just niggers shooting each other in closed off ghettos though. The cops do a good job of exercising their racism against the blacks by pulling them over and planting drugs on them if they even try to venture out of the ghetto. White people drive around with guns in their trucks all day and nothing happens.

Crumpet niggers landlocked on a little foggy island with a bunch of psychotic 83 IQ mudslimes.

>Rare event
TERRORIST ATTACKS ARE JUST A FACT OF THE BIG CITY

GET USED TO IT!

>Crumpet niggers landlocked on a little foggy island with a bunch of psychotic 83 IQ mudslimes.
54% vs 91%

He's right actually. Not to say it always works but it is taught by many to run, hide, then fight as a last resort.

dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/active_shooter_pocket_card_508.pdf

Yeah I know, I saw the poster after. I thought that guy was suggesting vigilantism. The poster says to fight if your life is in imminent danger which of course makes sense.

Hahahahahahaha

This is what the British empire has become ! Kek

>Run like a bitch
>Get bombed
>Be forgotten after 3 days

Bonus :

>Have some anti-racist propagandist visit your parents family to check if they are still liberal, if not give them medicine

Mate the British Empire was like 5% the overall history of his island and was over a long time ago. but atleast when this country burns to the ground it'll be a bigger loss than belgium which will sharply follow.

I'm saying that the mindset (in general) is changing after we've realized that trying to stop a shooter, even at risk of losing your own life, is preferable to just letting them continue the rampage. So yes, CCW holders are more likely to use that as a guideline and intervene instead of running. It's up to the individual, but the tactical precedent is set.

The biggest danger for the legal owner, is identifying himself as a good guy and not the actual shooter.

youtube.com/watch?v=PYmO3VH006o

The dark red is like a cancer tumor that will rapidly expand in the next 50 years.

We have our dark skinned menace here too though

Who are you?

Well best of luck to them. I like to think if I was trained in a similar situation I'd do something like that but I've seen too many cartel gore vids to know heroes just die.

It's expanding now. The Muslim population alone went from 4% to 6% from 2011 to 2017. But many of those areas are also European communities in the UK that are white but not white British.

>active shooter situation
>run and hide
>shooter causally walks up to your shitty hiding spot and shoots you in the face
>thank you Nanny State

>piss pants and get shot with zero chance of stopping the shooter because nugunz
>have even small chance of return fire to save own live and lives of others

My choice is the road to Valhalla.

>owning a gun triples the risk of homicide

So a gun in your home is a magical magnet that makes people want to kill you?

If the situation is get shot or run and die then the option is a bit more clearer but when did that become the case?

Can we get the superior american version?

I thought the British were going to carry on like normal?

Because I know people that died at Columbine and the kids that ran and hid in the library got fucking killed.

There's no mercy waiting for you. There's no bargaining. There's no begging. You think that somehow a shooter is "like you." They're not.

Bombings? No we don't.
Active shooters? Many more have been stopped by citizens here than in your shitty nanny state. They never get reported on if they're stopped, not part of the narrative.

>MAG DUMP
>RELOAD

I dont know about the rest of the UK ive never left but 2 guys robbed the minimarket here and got hit over the head with a crate of beer cans which stopped it. you have more active shooters was the point though.
a one sentence poster doesnt have the potential to be that complex. if they make another it should just say use your brain. i'm not suggesting you get yourself killed but we're imagining completely different scenarios in this hypothetical shooting. columbine was one scenario where they were closed in with 2 killers.

Just something you have to get used to, living in a big board.

Disregard the cuck steps

If you're a man it should be
>draw
>aim
>fire

We have crazy noguns Indians that attack niggers with liquor bottles here too. Fiesty like little chihuahuas.
We have more active shooters, but we have many cases where these shooters have been put down. Every year more people choose to carry, 2 million more people got their permits since 2015. There is ~15million people who currently have a carry permit, that's excluding the 14 states with constitutional carry and anybody carrying without a permit. 20 states are currently running through the process of becoming constitutional carry states. It could be said that Obongo is the best thing to happen to gun rights in a century.

SHOOT UNTIL THE THREAT STOPS

>UK cucks
Still thought banning firearms was a good idea?

The cuck steps are the only steps you're allowed to take in """Great""" Britain.

>be british
>see terrorist
>reach for your gun
>remember that brits aren't allowed to possess firearms
>reach for your knife
>remember that brits aren't allowed to possess knives
>reach for your phone
>remember that you haven't paid your tv license so you aren't allowed to record the perpetrator even if it's to help police
>reach for the plastic butter knife you got to put jam on your morning crumpet
>take aim
>get spotted by bobbies
>plastic knife gets impounded for being an illegally possessed weapon
>they put you in the back of the paddywagon
>they haul you away and you watch as the terrorist detonates his bomb behind you, killing dozens of brits

not quite true

BIN

Well you make your peace with your decisions. If confronted with real evil and I have a chance to do something about it I will try. I can't even tell you that I won't freeze up or miss every shot. But I can't just run and hide while innocent people get massacred..

>well you can have this partial assortment of weapons
>but the licensing path is a gigantic pain in the as and expensive and incredibly invasive plus puts you on every government watchlist and literally lets the bobbies just stroll into your house for a "safe inspection"
>and even then licenses are given extremely sparingly and only if you can prove that you "have a need"
>aka a defacto ban
>but its ok because TECHNICALLY you can still own a few types

all they have to do is join the nra and shoot a few times a year, both of which any red blooded patriot should do in any country

What the fuck am I looking at?

>7.62 is .22 caliber

The path to obtaining a shotgun certificate is simple, almost a case of money, and a FAC is a case of background checks and depending on what, for example the Steyr HS, requires access to a big enough range or certain land requirements.

That's it. Seriously lel stop talking about stuff you have no idea about.
This. A gun club and clay shooting is enough to obtain a license.

Crisis training at my work was
1. Run
2. Hide
3. Fight
For step 3 they even explicitly mentioned arming yourself with makeshift weapons and swarming the shooter as a group.
Brits are cucks

I don't know what that means.
British gun laws. It forgot a few too.

the uk allows magazine fed semi autos in .22lr or magazine fed straight pull (meaning you have to pull back the bolt after every round) in any caliber

It's basically my face every time I hear about your
>manual action AR/AK variants
>pistols with super long barrels and what looks like a coathanger on the grips.

>implying i haven't been a member of armbritain for 6 years
>implying i haven't signed every active petition for loosened fire arm laws in the last 3 years
>implying i haven't wrote to the MP of my constituency
>implying i want to live with shitty firearms regulations

I don't even know enough about your country to mock you but UK gun laws are lenient by western European standards which is to say, not at all.

And I'd rather be armed with a fucking H&K or a
shit rifle made for shooting pigeons in the UK than unarmed anywhere else.

Kudos for being active and I wasn't poking fun at you in particular. It's just that the people who came up with those 'laws' need to stick to diddling kids and stealing public funds

As far as laws here, everything is more or less game aside from full auto setups. So don't you worry a thing.

>rare event

The UK has nearly always had fucked up laws. We did have a Constitutional amendment that completely legalized firearms in the Bill of Rights 1689, then that went in the later half of the 18th century when guns were seized from Scots due to threat of rebellion. Then we had adjustments following the advancements of firearms after both World Wars. All was rather lenient and a non-issue until the Dunblane Massacre which led to a purse on firearms. Now licensing has changed and for some reason only handguns are banned outside of NI.

>bolt action up to .50 cal
can I get some source on that one? never heard of someone owning that here.

its late so hopefully this is enough

uk.businessinsider.com/guns-you-can-legally-buy-in-the-uk-2016-4/#heres-the-hugely-powerful-steyr-hs-50-cal-if-youve-got-5000-and-access-to-a-shooting-range-big-enough-you-can-have-one-in-the-uk-9

see it for sale in the UK here sportsmanguncentre.co.uk/steyr-mannlicher-hs-50-m1-multishot-50-bmg