US WARSHIPS SENT TO NK WAS A DISTRACTION

PIC RELATED
ITS HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-southchinasea-navy-idUSKBN18K353
youtube.com/watch?v=n_AJYN_NVkg
documentary-movie.com/meat-the-truth/
mediafire.com/file/53rz52ax6utj6xe/Cowspiracy_-_The_Sustainability_Secret_(2014).mp4
nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2013/10/27/south-china-sea/
georgetown.edu/news/china-tunnels-discovery.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fGweDRqj1iU
nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html?_r=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh shit its wake island

The armada was sent to the region in order to fight China - not NK.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-southchinasea-navy-idUSKBN18K353

Good.

That sand island shit needs to stop.

Oy fuk off ya piss cunt

checked.

Is it happening?

Possibly. The South China sea is a much bigger deal than people realize because trade routes and a massive amount of oil.

China has an extreme advantage due to it being so close. I don't see how the U.S. can possibly stop them from building there.

Word down at Nintendo HQ is it is indeed happening

t. my dad

Wasn't someone posting about a future happening involving this (with screenshots of Wake Island on Google Earth) like a week ago?

THE BELLY OF THE DRAGON WILL DRIP WATER

Idk, u tell me faggit

oil is literally everywhere

trade routes tho...

oil was literally everywhere*

You act as if oil is an unlimited video game resource,

spoilers: it's dead dinosaurs and there were only so many.

WE GOT EM ON THE RUN

If this happens we'll probably get involved

Shit we cant hold off against china while extremists tears us from the inside

What, they get holocausted and put in mass graves?

>dead dinos
spoiler: maybe not

as far as i understand it, that has recently been challenged. interesting development, look it up because you sound like it would interest you.

How many tickets do we get for the sand island boogaloo?

>in 60 million years germany will be the new saudi arabia
seems legit

BF 1942 bois

Abiotic oil is unlimited.

There is a theory that the Earth is constantly creating its own oil and its not a "fossil fuel" like we have been led to believe.

hypothesis*

Even if the abiotic theory is shit we still won't run out of fossil fuels for a good 500 years. (You can convert any hydrocarbon into any one you need. Coal can be converted to oil, for example.)

If we aren't a fusion powered, interstellar species by then well, we deserve to die.

>he learns fast from the Jew

Ah shit....you just had to go and mention that now didn't ya?

it would only take one nuke to take out that whole shitty island.

good luck, laowai

youtube.com/watch?v=n_AJYN_NVkg

>M.A.D.

The belly of the dragon will drip water

We should have more than enough oil to burn before we develop some other source. All the late 20th century panic about oil running out was because the 'accessible' oil reserves seemed to be drying up. With recent technological advancements we can access deep ocean reserves, as well as tap deeper into existing oil wells.

Even just shale gas should last the world a few centuries, though it would shit up the atmosphere.

Texas...?
But really why would you guys get involved?

woke island

North Korea and China vs. US and S. Korea vs. Russia and Phillipines - WW3 pacific theatre.

>though it would shit up the atmosphere
cows will do that, irrespective, m8...

documentary-movie.com/meat-the-truth/

mediafire.com/file/53rz52ax6utj6xe/Cowspiracy_-_The_Sustainability_Secret_(2014).mp4

>AGW 'take what you can before it sinks' scam
>we are all already dead

We Battlefield 2 now boys.

When crunch time comes no one will stand on China's side, not even N.Korea or Russia. Everyone knows how imperialistic and domineering the Chinese are to their smaller friends. China has no allies, only vassals and business partners. Everyone hates their guts, they just want their money.

plankton

>and Phillipines
kek

nytimes.com/newsgraphics/2013/10/27/south-china-sea/

Because America has carrier strike groups and China doesn't. Because America has the most sophisticated navy and airforce on the planet. Because America has the most trained and experienced sets of commanders in force projection of any army on the planet right now. Because America has a much larger military budget than China. Because America is much more economically stable than China and is thus in position to take greater risks.

US can smack anyone down anywhere. It's only a matter of if the people in charge are willing to take the domestic PR hit and the criticism from the international community to do it.

AYO HOL UP

is happen?

why are those ships dredging wtf is dredging anyway?

It would economically shake the world like no other event could, but militarily America would shit stomp them.

battlefield 1942

Well seeing as china our largest trading partner I don't know about that

There is a limit to how much people can take. The SEA countries are literally watching China steal their sea clay from them right in front of their eyes. No man can watch that and not feel resentment grow. There will come a time when the Chinese learn that they can't do whatever they please just because they're the strongest kid on the block. WW1 Germany learnt that the hard way - if enough weaklings gang up on you, you will eventually lose.

Would you or your government send its people to die for China though?

except thats fucking wrong

>dinosaurs

Can we get that prophecy thrown up please?
Thanks

I am going to drive the carrier a little closer to the island.

Yeah nah, when it comes to military alliance, Australia and NZ have a bilateral defense treaty with the Americans

I think this will encompass 2 things.
The star will gorge itself on clay(China's star taking clay from the ocean

The belly of the dragon will drip water is self explanatory.

Yea brah

That's Atoll order.

China stealing clay makes sense for that line
But the dragon line sounds more akin to their dam situation, which is the fact that the Chinese can't build shit that lasts longer than 30 years and a lot of these things were built in the 50's

You lack digits brah

>The tism will gorge itself on confirmation bias.

>but militarily America would shit stomp them
these ain't vietnamese rice farmers and tween girl rape fodder, leaf -- the burgers themselves already acknowledge that they could not "invade" china... and levelling the place would mean literal cold war era M.A.D. ...I mean, they can't even contain the dear leader, ffs!

that, and burgers didn't even know how many nukes the chinks had until some university stumbled upon the realisation that it was perhaps 10-to-12 times what they declared...
- georgetown.edu/news/china-tunnels-discovery.html
- youtube.com/watch?v=fGweDRqj1iU

and then you have the intelligence neutering...
- nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html?_r=2

sorry -- but the average layman's 007 perception of what the U.S. can and cannot do, is about as skewed as the burgers perception of their own "freedoms"

Oh shit this it is, the mother of all shit fests.

We had to stop them from drilling the methane.

Of course America can't invade there are a billion of those fuckers. We can blow up their boats and threaten to nuke the entire world though.

I was a signal intelligence analyst in the Army. You are so wrong you have no fucking clue. Everyone should be terrified of them. They can find anyone, anywhere, anytime, for any reason.

But isn't that the plot twist of Trump's presidency...
>OH MY GOD TRUMP IS SENDING SHIPS TO GO TO WAR WITH NORTH KOREA
>OOPS I ACCIDENTALLY WENT TO WAR WITH CHINA INSTEAD.

Fuck trump and fuck white people

You do realize you'd be the first US ally China would invade, right?

Better hope your opinion is fallacious

finally I get to post these

>dead dinosaurs
You don't really believe this do you kid?

Oh, it was a shill.

you mean the place we nuked to shit and caused it to be uninhabitable?

An Atoll is a type of Island.
Bikini Atoll is the Island that used to be a sovereign state that the US government "borrowed" for Nuclear testing and which Bikini undergarments were subsequently named after to give them implications of being "Explosive" and "hot".

max filesize 4 MB

>soccer field
they will say it's not a military installation because hey look, a soccer field

NK and China have a mutual defense treaty.

it looks like a fish-giraffe gun with several eyes.. just look it it, it has a hoof with its leg a giraffe head on the tail end of the fish head with a general fish shape.

Send #NiggerNavy

You have no idea who really pulls the strings. Do you really think the US isn't in possession of otherworldly devices?

>TFW you realize you're not getting your island back.

they need a field to do drills for troops
they garrison a ton of navy dudes on those islands with their best Chinese radar and sonar technology

this one looks like a whale with a water spout coming out of its blow hole, and in the water jet the neck of a duck starts to form where the soccer field is the eye, and they're trying to play off the fact we feed bread to ducks and the america pushes a *save the whale* anti japanese subconscious message. the show on discover channels where they air boaters who picket whalers and all that. also the shape on the whales tail looks incredibly interesting.

>Do you really think the US isn't in possession of otherworldly devices?
do go on, onan...

You = exquisite fag. Carriers = floating future sunken dead.

>if enough weaklings gang up on you

Oh that's rich...now get back to guzzling gravy behind the mess hall bins.

>Implying we're just going to let China prepare for a war without stopping them

t. retarded kraut that doesn't understand power projection and the lethality of carrier strike groups

china got kekd

is that the map from bf 1942

>sheeeeeit

What's that from?

>he doesn't know about sb-3 ghouls or the solar warden
lurk moar

>Carriers = floating future sunken dead.

Spoken like a true Dönitz.

Fat useless vicarious military groupie who doesn't understand the merciless nature of insects bristling with ASMs & ASBMs.

NK war on June 24th
Heard it here first

>tfw when I will get to die over a BF1942 map

I am ok with this.

I gotchu senpai

CARLOOOOOS

Will never happen.