You know I hate to admit it Sup Forums but a lot of Asian Women dress well and hot af

You know I hate to admit it Sup Forums but a lot of Asian Women dress well and hot af

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/boards/threads/half-asians-are-the-most-attractive-ethnicity.452793015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big feet. No thank you.

Don't do it, had Japanese girlfriend, she's fucking nuts and a secret slut anyway, it's a mistake, even if it takes 80 years only go for women of your own raise, you're bound to raise Elliot Rogers anyway as all Asian women who date white guys secretly or openly hate their Asianness.

They also look like women, unlike ... erm, the "robust" white ladies.

I work with this fat asian midget with big black glasses. She overdresses all the time because she fat and disgusting, and she has a crush on me.

>Posts model
Well duh

Too bad Asians are all Butterfaces. Rocking bods but fugly as all fuck.

They are sooo fucking creepy without makeup. If you fuck one, don't let her stay overnight

Asian women are still in a time warp. If you went back in time about 40 to 50 years White women were always immaculately dressed and wouldn't be caught dead going outside unless they looked feminine.

My one fear is that feminism will rot their brains just like they did to white women.

I do find Asian females very attractive and I freely admit I have yellow fever. Having said that I would never date or have sex with one no matter how much it pains me not to. Because I wish to have white kids and even if I have to go my entire life without finding a white woman that is worthy of me I won't settle.

But damn they do look good.

ya know what they be sayin bout big feet

women of all races dress well, and this is a slide thread

sage in every field

pound her, you only experience this mortal coil once

Posted this in a thread earlier but the thread got deleted:
I have extreme yellow fever and have exclusively dated Chinese, Korean and Japanese women.

Koreans are the least submissive and think they're queen shit, but still into being a little cockslave in bed that will literally eat cheese off my cock unwashed for a week (tested this personally)

Chinese are submissive but have a tendency to get anger snaps. They'll still respect your authority but just will raise their voice for a moment before simmering down and apologizing. They have the highest pain threshold. Love pulling nipples so hard that they feel they're about to rip and she STILL tells you to go harder? Love leaving bite marks everywhere? Love being able to throat fuck her until she can't talk the next morning? Go chingchings.

(con't.)

just hump and dump, these sluts are easy

Japanese girls are definitely the most submissive and meek. I've gotten one to literally just be a house maid. I'd come home from work and she'd be in her maid outfit, with no panties under and a buttplug worn all day. The house would always be sparkly clean and she would come greet me with a blowjob, knowing exactly what I would command her to do after a long day of work. I could yell at her for being at fault for something I obviously did (like losing my keys) and she would graciously apologize almost to the point of tears and ask how she can make it up to me. Tend to be physically frail so easy to hurt, but if you command them to they will endure whatever for you. They care more about pleasing you than receiving pleasure their selves. Admittedly I've only been with two Japanese girls, but both followed characterization well. I have more experience with Chinese and Koreans.

Absolutely all of them have been into bondage. Koreans are kinda dead fish, Chinese will beg, and Japanese will wail in pain over absolutely anything you do. Koreans don't like being dehumanized, but Chinese and Japanese both love it. Tell either of them to put their face onto the floor while you press your dirty boot against the back of their head and you'll catch them rubbing their cunts as you do it.

the biggest redpill to swallow is that asians are our enemies. If /pol wants white women like me to date them, they need to hate asian women. Chinks and Gooks are no different than niggers, they are immoral and live like the jews of Asia

Remember, chinks and gooks CANNOT make white children. If you want an Elliot Rodger, so head and worship these sluts. Otherwise start showing white women some respect. Retards call yourself white nationalists but want to speed up the death of the white race by fucking these slant eyed whores

Well thanks for advice you fucking monster.

"like me" post a picture proving you're a white woman then

I want to. I really do. I have asian females hitting on me all the time.

I just can't do it. I have that Catholic Guilt that kicks in and it destroys everything.

So I just wait and look for marriage material but I am rapidly giving up as I feel like one of those angels that went to Sodom and Gomorrah and all you see is filth.

calm down slut, we'll only fuck em casually. you're still entitled to our resources so long as you aren't a fucking slut

Behavior like that is degenerate and part of the problem, user...

Disclaimer that this is of course anecdotal, but just my personality experiences that seem to ring at least on what the average Asian in my area is like.

Currently 29 and my current rice cracker is a 17 year old (legal in my state) Chinese girl who lets me choke her until she passes out and asks me to cum on her rice for seasoning.

We watched Samurai Jack together because that's what all the kids are into nowadays. She got so mad at the ending that she just begged me to marathon sex her in the most violent way I can so she can get her mind off the anger.

ya, the chink guys' problem.

well live like you want, just don't have any regrets about not indulging in this free asian buffet while you can

It's destructive to anybody, why would you just want meaningless hedonistic pleasure without any intent to pass on your genes/have a working relationship?

Promiscuity in women is far, far worse, but it's still bad when men do it

Asians are disgusting sticks

>I hate to admit it

Because you're gay peers will bully you now?

Same reason people go to the movies or drink, because it's fun. And ultimately it's not our problem. They'll go back to their chink beta providers eventually, we have white families, it's not our women being damaged.

Cry more, you ugly slut.
Asian women for the win.

you need to reevaluate your life man. delusional to say the least

have fun making elliot rodgers u nigger can't wait till trump nukes all of east asia and the faggot gooks

Well lets see how you look then

>No ass

Asians are not the enemy. They are just as racist as us, and in some cases more. They have great work ethic and cultures rooted in familial honor. I see them as good partners in the future.

Show us what you look like. Maybe you can persuade people to forget their asian fever.

Asian woman are for asian men. They are fish faces any way.

nice try chang

I'm trying to imagine what some who posts shit like this looks like lmfao

fuck off loser

truth hurts

If you take Weeaboo as Redpill, you're a normie.

Eestiphile and Suomiphile are God Tier.

Cmon if it was a thread full of women lusting over Asian men alot of Sup Forumsack white men here'd be as salty as "she" is

>lusting over Asian men

Nobody wants to fuck Canadian men, Achmed Tin Xi Ping Trudeau.

I was playing hypotheticals you blithering idiot

Also how to get Eesti gf

I don't care, you blithering Arab-Chinese Feminist.

Is blending the white and Asian races into a superrace the final red pill? Combining the only two races to form civilizations, the smartest, hardest working...maybe Tojo and Hitler were on to something.

user speaks the truth. Hedonism is one of the many dangers to western society. So don't encourage the jew. be moral

You don't deserve one, Joseph Jin Pi Abdul Hassan al Bin Torontostani Chrétien.

>superrace
Any Asian girl that dates a white man has self hating problems, any White girl that dates an Asian man probably has God-knows-what problems, the kids'll be unhealthy.

Whites are already the "master race" at least for the Northern Hemisphere and our type of society

Stop cyberbullying me user, I've had a hard day
:(

Asians are what niggers should aspire to since Whites are too much for them

>Yellow / White = Superior race
>Brown / Blacks = Inferior race

At risk of sounding like a jew, I actually wouldn't care if selected asians were allowed into our ethno state. Wouldn't even care if White women wanted to fuck asian men, just means insanely hot mixed euro/asian girls for me to destroy with my cock.

at least try to be less blatant with your LARP

Get busted for holding a door open for a woman at the Pickle Barrel or did you get arrested for not holding the door open for a Muslim-Chinese woman at the Pickle Barrel today?

>Smug Estonian female Pepe.png

No, brother died.

Did he vote Trudeau?

Ya know when we talk about degeneracy and hedonism on this board we're talking about fucked up shit like what you're doing

Neither of us voted for that retard

How did your faggot brother die? Did he bleed to death at the Adam's Apple in Windsor after his ass was gangbanged?

I would date an Asian but God do I hate how they cry and moan like five year olds with baby voices when I pound them. It mind fucks me, and is uber distracting.

Probably the only woman ever having a crush on you, use your powers wisely.

ikr whats with those big ass wolf feet usually crooked and out of shape

Coming from someone likely to be crushed by a TRUCK OF PEAS, this is cute.

My roommate is dating an Asian chick right now and everytime he fucks her it sounds like he's in his room spanking a child

So do a lot of white women, black women, Latinas etc etc. This is a shitty slide post.

But it's about eastern Asians whom weeaboos for some unexplicable reason worship, so it's guaranteed (you)'s.

>Adam's Apple in Windsor
Windsor ayyy. He was probably overwhelmed from the sight of the new waterfront flag and had a heart attack.

You wish you were Estonian or Finnish, Balt.

Cancer

I do enjoy the roasts though, user. They cheer me up.

Asian womanlets:
1) No hobbies other than shopping and eating out and drinking
2) Enjoy expensive travel but stay in the hotel and lay by the pool the whole time
3) Must have the most expensive everything, even if it's a $4000 purse made by her enslaved distant family members
4) Will bring entire family over on your dime
5) Physically frail and small, not fit to protect children
6) Can't into outdoor activities
7) Even if they are smart it's only book smarts, they are like chidren
8) Can fly back to China or wherever and steal your Elliot Rodgerslet
9) Cant' even cook their traditional cuisine, dumping rooster sauce on rice noodles is not traditional cuisine
10) Except in rare circumstances usually resulting in stardom, no tits or ass
11) No sense of humor, or if it exists is identical to that of a six year old
12) Whiny
13) No idea if the girl is really ugly or cute, plastic surgery approaches or exceeds 90% in most of SE Asia.
14) Loves Disney for some reason, probably emotional retardation.
15) Didn't vote to MAGA

She has a chubby face

Half Asian / Half white = SEXIEST BITCHES

I want us to mix... sorry 1488rs

ign.com/boards/threads/half-asians-are-the-most-attractive-ethnicity.452793015/

>Cancer

So he was a Leafs fan and died from being a retarded hockey fan?

it is like all the things I like in one package.

Nice digits too

Asians are not wife material. You're a deluded cuck like Bill Burr if you think that.

The lovely Nia everybody!

None of those are problems if you only fuck em casually. No self respecting white man would marry one anyways, they can have our beta cucks.

stop pushing the chink meme jesus christ they are not based, they don't like you and they are not and never will be white.

whats her name user?

Agreed

Apparently a sailor suit is important to any Japanese woman's wardrobe.

Also sage because Asian women clothes are not Sup Forums related. What kind of dumbass would think it was on-topic?

I love you too, user. No, we only liked hockey when we were really little. He went through bad times before he went, it's horrible to say but I'm almost glad he finally died, his spirit had died years before.

It's already been done. Why do you think we are called Finnish? We're the Final level, you can't top that.

I'm fuckin sorry man, that's rough. Next time I have a drink, I'll do an extra shot in his memory. I'd drink now, but I just threw up sushi.

Yep.

I wish I could touch them.

100% agreed, Asian / White is the only acceptable miscegenation in my mind.

don't any of your students want that gaijin dick?

International Student not a Teacher.

dress western
obviously, well

still, what are you, 5'3?

What if I don't care about the white race though?

>Otherwise start showing white women some respect.
Respect is earned.

5'11 and like 180.

and unlucky as sin.

And going to leave in like 70 days anyway so there's no point.

how is this politically related?

How come these threads never get taken down?

My brother married an asian chick and now my parents won't talk to him anymore. Asian women may be attractive but I do not want to hurt my parents by race-mixing.

This, you faggots. Stop trying to fuck my women. I'm ricing yours because you leave good opportunities lying around because you're chasing mine. Fuck off, stupid white niggers.

Yeah nah don't really have yellow fever.

God why does everyone wanna fuck the French and the Koreans.

why do some of the hot white women go for niggers

agreed but the insitution of the white family is damaged from both side.

woman are told to be after shitskins man after gooks. both have easy targets in them. the shitskins wants a white woman and the gook woman dreams of a handsome white man. thats why you see the patterns you see.

What a fuckin cunt. You're degenerate AF KYS if you're not a larper and you're the real scum of the Earth.

doesn't make them any less fuckable