You you actually think that dude is opposed to free speech? Lol, context matters...

You you actually think that dude is opposed to free speech? Lol, context matters. He's burning it as symbolism of the Trump admin's authoritarian tactics. It's a way of saying free speech is gone in Trump's America. After all, Trump now wants to sue newspapers for reporting facts about him he doesn't like, and a woman was convicted for laughing at Session's appointment hearing. The true irony here is you're defending the actual wannabe fascists, and don't even seem to realize it. But you'll make every excuse in the book to justify your preconceptions, because that's how humans are. Many will choose an easy to believe and simplistic lie instead of the complicated truth. Conservatives prove that every day with their simplistic, ineffective, and unrealistic approaches to just about every aspect of society.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYnNj4hLXD8
youtube.com/watch?v=EYGzob9NdpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah I bet the huge dildo he sticks up his ass every night is just symbolism for how the government fucks over the little guy too! One of the most brilliant minds of our time.

Typical Trumpster. You're not taking this seriously where people are trying to fight for their rights and lives

Is this a copypasta?

having other people pay for your whore pills isn't a right

You think the Nazis were opposed to free speech?

They were burning marxist propaganda as a symbol of Germany's sovereign national spirit.

>free speech is gone
>exercises free speech

Just pointing out you're attempting to liken SJWs to Nazis, while ACTUAL Nazis are causing violence at peaceful anti-Trump protests(video evidence clearly showing the neo-Nazis as aggressors and instigators). Your outlook is screwed up, man.

When you have a bigger problem with SJWs than actual Nazis, well... that doesn't speak well of you or your intent, man.

lol Trump is president you fucking faggot

probably should get used to violence. i don't think the right is going to lay over for a band of blacks, jews, homos and trannies.

Just pointing out that you're a brainwashed idiot who fell for some antifa propaganda.

Were you attacked by a nazi trashcan at the last rally? It must have been scary.

No sorry, you just represent another group uncivil terrorists.

What kind of music would this band play?

go back to vice cuck

> gr8 b8 m8

Please explain how so. Because Nazis weren't known for fighting for social equality, as SJWs do.

This is another desperate and lame false equivalency. Ironic, too, when Trump is one attracting the neo-Nazis to his cause and it's Trump displaying the authoritarian bent that Hitler utilized, right down to the lugenpresse tactics you fall for.

So, tell me, how many conservatives have SJWs roasted alive in ovens? How many ethnic groups are they trying to cleanse?

I'm not even triggered enough by this lame bait to post a meme.

Giving something a pleasant name doesn't make it a good thing.

You don't know this, or maybe you do, but you're promoting Marxist/communist ideology. Communist "Sjws" have killed many many millions. And they will try to do it again. You're anti-white, violent extremists and growing more extreme by the day.

Everybody knew the american media was full of shit long before trump said it. It's just grown more and more obvious as the media lost their minds.

There's nothing false about calling you guys radical authoritarians. There's nothing false about calling you a blight on white western civilization.

Uh... No, they were chanting "fuck free speech" you can see it in the video. Their message is obvious.

youtube.com/watch?v=gYnNj4hLXD8

And here's another Antifa vermin saying it again:

youtube.com/watch?v=EYGzob9NdpI

There are countless videos on youtube, which are dwarfed by the sheer magnitude of blogs and research papers and other similar left philosophical papers and articles denouncing free speech, twisting what free speech means, and putting discussions into a frame that biases the outcome in one direction through shaming of the detractor, among many other methods.

Anyway, my explanation isn't as good as it should have been, but the point is that your explanation is dogshit. And I think you know it too. You're just making excuses in hindsight.

Would you say Gamer Gate was when Normies started noticing the left's bullshit?

He probably is against free speech, and thinks the "hate speech isn't free speech" meme is real, faggot.

I would say gamergate was the awakening for the nerds of the millennial generation.... but many older people were already talking about a drop in journalism since the cable news/internet era.

With trump, the media became so obviously unhinged and at odds with reality that it was just impossible for people to ignore and forgive (as they had usually done).

>antifa faggot gets idea to burn free speech poster
>man this is so smart people are totally gonna get my point, pol btfo! Drumpf btfo!
>nobody gets it
>ridiculed by my people

Oshit better go on Sup Forums and explain myself

its an incindiary action meant to intimidate, pun not intended, and we should not trust him

this is not civil

Can I rape David Brock?