Tonight is the night to find the light in the heart of darkness

First off. Yes, this is real. No this does not belong in /x/. This is about the most politically important thing you will read all night, if not all month. This is directly related to current events and is vital to taking back the planet from the Talmudic Zionists who have set in motion a plan many thousands of years ago, with apocalyptic events that were planned to take hold on Sept 23rd 2017 (Year 5777 of Hebrew calendar). If you don't believe me visit www.twitter.com/kibbitzlaw for proof (start reading at the date James Comey was fired). However, we will not allow this to happen and we are currently winning thanks to a major timeline shift that happened on Nov 8 2016.

To begin, let's set the mood:
Thread theme (right click and click loop) ▽
youtube.com/watch?v=BCYraH2-KyA

Many of you have been noticing powerful synchronicities and "meme magic" IE digits showing up in real life. Some of you have been seeing lights when you close your eyes or in the corners of your eyes when they are open. Others have felt like they have been guided by cosmic events that are too astronomically unlikely and too frequent to be mere coincidence. Otherse have "felt different" and find themselves becoming a better person through events that have helped you grow in the past year or so. There are many more examples of this awakening process and mine began last fall. However, now is not the time to laze around there is work to be done, and this work involves nourishing and guiding your awakening process.

Cont...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/867606470979977216
youtube.com/watch?v=U9HtZFb_VtM&feature=youtu.be
bibliotecapleyades.net/
youtu.be/U9HtZFb_VtM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tonight is a powerful night of reflection and guidance before the beginning of the New Moon. Tonight before you sleep it is very important for those of you who are awakening to meditate outside on natural stone or earth (in cotton or other natural fiber clothing so the electromagnetic energy can flow into your body.) because a few hours ago Earth's electromagnetic energy readings were off the charts. (see pic related)

Tonight do not set your intentions just yet, that will be done tomorrow at your local time of the New Moon. No, tonight use the last, almost invisble remaining light of the waning moon to guide yourself to what your true intentions should be. If you have a Tarot deck tonight would be a good time to use it. Whatever you do, be sure to use the light of your intuition to guide you.

Cont...

Tomorrow Mar 25th at 7:44 pm universal time (very interesting numerological significance btw), 3:44 pm EST, or 12:44 pm PST is the exact moment of the beginning of the New Moon. Be sure you set your intentions in meditation within the period 30 mins before or after the exact minute of the New Moon beginning (times above) and around the time of the next Full Moon you should see the fruits of your intentions begin to flower as long as you work hard to achieve them. Set your intentions tonight and events in your life will synchronize around them. Just be sure that your intentions are pure. Bathe yourself positive emotions, thoughts and intentions.

I have to begin my own meditation now so I won't be responding for a while. Its up to us. Don't let the light die friends. If we fail before Sept 23rd 2017 we won't have another chance ever again.

Shadilay

What's my horoscope say you schizophrenic faggot?

This is real don't be a shill. I've noticed changes too. I dunno about you but I see 11:11 and 4:44 a LOT.

The Occult is a Jewish trick.
Magic is real, not magick.
It's time to stop larping.

will activate my almond at the beginning of the new moon brother
~OM~

Another shill

2 right off the bat. That's how you know this is legit. Ignore the shills.

I was seeing GETS every time I looked at a clock a few months ago. They're less frequent now, but I still get some digits from time to time.

>No this does not belong in /x/.

It really does though.

sage

Not sure why but I believe you.
Is there ANY way however that I can meditate inside and get the same benefits? There's little to no room where I'm at outside.

where did you get that chart from famalam

other charts ive seen look regular to me

No idea how any of this works and I am not about to start dabbling in the occult.

But I do hope you know what you are doing and if you can successfully hold back the designs of the zionists then I wish you well.

Take it to /x/

I think OP is away meditating but from my experience earthing yourself just gives you an extra boost. You can do it anywhere user because no matter where you are your inner light is shining.

Holy hit even the digits match my post.

Confirmed as fuck. 1 is a number that represents the self. 1+1+1=3 which is s powerful number associated with ascended masters like Thoth.

Sounds good. Apparently you're supposed to wait a few hours to meditate if you just ate, so around 330 or 4 am I'll do a 20 minute one.

Meant to use this pic. Almost got 333 but the 1 at the end is super interesting and meaningful.

My intent is to better myself, therefore bettering my people and culture.

I love you guys. I feel a call to Christ, which is odd for me. Let's have a good year, friends.

Seriously I love you guys.

Bump, this is important
Maybe old Sup Forums would have given a shit

!!!!! Fuck! 33 again!! Praise Kek!

>Don't worry about bad things, think good things and go outside away from technology.

Meditation can be helpful but you can't expect us to believe that there's a certain point tomorrow that gives us extra magic as long as we go meditate.

That's some 200lb "wiccan" womanspeak right there friend.

You misguided faggot.

This is dumb and belong on /fringe/

You niggers are as bad as the paid Christian shills

>Magic is real, not magick.
Magic comes from Zoroastrianism = magi. These threads are made by uneducated idiots posing as scholars and intellectuals. They're subhumans scum and deserve a straight-jacket.

Stage magicians are real.

Retard, the moon is important af.

Idk why OP is so autistic about this particular moon cycle, but he's not wrong.

ok. if its a digitget i shave my sac

Intredasting

bump

>809
One off palindrome. Thoth is responsible! I forgot Kek sleeps in spring/summer.

Timeline shifted in May 2013 with the KEK particle accelerator accident. The synchronicities were just much more subtle at first.

Redpill on Draco pls

LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL

LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL

LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL

LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL

LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL

LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL

LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL

LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL
LE GREEN PILL

Love you too brother

why's the penor blurred?

Lmao 2 one offs for the shills. Both you almost god 22. That's a message in of itself.

515 palindrome followed by a 9 the last number. Means Thoth says to stop replying and go meditate!

Guys I gotta go keep this important thread bumped!

onya brah

make sure to check out the dedicated christian board:
/christian/
over on 8 ch net

God bless

this, you can lay but sitting like in OP's first pic works best (crossed legs, but i'm assuming you aren't an ascended master so do whatever is most comfortable)

focus on your breathing when meditating while you clear your mind of thoughts
>but muh evil spirits will enter
>but occult durr
do this if you have nothing to lose, it's life changing

There's definitely been a strange energy as of recent. Friction to my personal growth, if you will. I don't medidate but I plan to tonight. Continue to push forth, anons who are feeling the enlightening.

Deus Vult.

Shadilay brother!

important bump

bump

You're only legit if I gets

oh look, no gets. so sad bai bai

Is that why I've had a desire to throat sing om mani padme hum all day?

what song is that

bump

It's worth a shot. It couldn't hurt.

damn you fine

Convinced me, beats browsing Sup Forums in the am, its also my birthday on the 25th tomorrow :D

I hadn't smoked weed in a week and did today and got really anxious and felt bad so I took a Valium that I'm prescribed but never otherwise use at all, can I still do the meditation or did I fuck up my natural intuition because of these drugs?

It's an old buddhist healing mantra.

And to you, brother. Let's focus on growth, push these thoughts into fruition. I've needed a reminder to know that I can shape my reality and force my positive thoughts into my existence.

>No this does not belong in /x/
>posts a bunch of /x/ shit

x and pol are literally the same thing, coming at it from different angels
trying to understand happenings and (((mysteries)))
be nice to your x brothers they are closer to us than you may kno
>see: 8 goddesses in SKorea

Well I agree with that.

That show was great but it's like getting married to try and watch all of it. Still have 3/4 of Atlantis to go through after like three solid years.

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/867606470979977216

WTF Ive seen the light at the corner of my eyes, too.

checked

Never in my life have I cared or even thought much about religion or spirituality, but for the past few months I've been compulsively reading about/practicing the occult. There is definitely some 100th monkey phenomena taking place with the European spirit right now.

Checked! They want us to become bastions of negativity and apathy. No longer!

trump effect

Be sure to watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=U9HtZFb_VtM&feature=youtu.be

And refer to this:

bibliotecapleyades.net/

reminder that you can meditate anytime and it's never too late, also it would be a good idea to give up the devil's cabbage and other drugs because through meditation and breathing techniques, you can control your anxiety/passions and become godlike (not even meming).
me too, hbd

This is just what I've been looking for

You too, man.

unnoticed

Last night I had an extremely vivid dream that I was awoken to a nuclear blast, and the light was so intense that I could feel my eyes being blinded and melting even when they were closed shut and I was paralyzed and numb in my bed calling out for Jesus to have mercy and forgive me for my sinful ways, then I woke up.

>You're only legit if I gets
>12 (number related to Thoth)
>7007 (7s the heaven number sandwitching double 00s the god number)
>565 (palindrome)

You got some insane gets friend. You have been marked by Thoth.

Stop taking opiates of any kind! Opium completely fucked up Ancient china and ruined their golden age.

>tfw born at 3:44 pm

Checking back in momentarily. Going for a 20 minute meditation in two or so hours.
Is this a good time or should I plan for a longer/shorter sit?

You better set your intentions at that exact minute. It will be incredibly powerful, like born again style.

sounds like mind control "just listen to us goyim, peace and love you're all one race, the goyish slave race" with some nu/pol/-agey laquer dolloped over it
i grow wary of anyone peddling paradise in any and all forms, for any potential ulterior motive

You should consult your feelings and your intuition on what to do but honestly I think a 20 min meditation is a little short.

got

So hmm

1. Go to forest
2. Sit on rock
3. Think really hard about gassing jews
4. ??????
5. PROFIT

Am I missing something here?

spoopy, had the same dream but it was a meteor. Dreams are the pressures in life or can be prophecy, get yourself sorted with the Christ in you.

this post wouldn't let me confirm that I felt something today and was saying it was spam.

kek is speaking through this post, and through song

I've been there before, thanks for the reminder though. I can't help but enjoy the dichotomy of this religious reunion happening on the chans of all places. This truly is an entertaining drama.

To you, if you're still here, or anyone reading whom may have insight, what denomination do you recommend?

For being "redpilled" there sure are a lot spiritually illiterate niggers here.

Rosicrucianism

In what way did you feel bad before the valium?

Which mudra? Jnana, chin, or dhyana? Chin makes sense if the earth's electromagnetic energy is peaking right?

Let's just assume that making the attempt, whether or not you've imbibed a substance, is a positive thing.

I'll offer a personal observation; I've been off and on weed for about four years (mostly on). Recently decided to "quit" (not saying I'll never smoke again, but I'm leaving it be for a good long while at least).

Weed DOES dull you, overall. The initial fun fades, and it becomes a habit. If you can partake here and there, I don't think it's bad, but having it around will lead to it dominating your life. I found that weed subversively became the focal point of my day, rather than my art or my family. That was troubling to me, so I'm abstaining.

Just my two cents. Hope you had/will have a nice meditation.

To the end friend, let Christ enter your spirit.

Fuck these digits, you won't win Satan

For months now I have been feeling a need to purify myself greater than ever before.

Today has been marked by great progress in shedding my fatigue and predacious impulses.

This is occultism.

Occultism may seem correct to the human mind, but let it be known that the human mind is a faulty thing.

Turn to Christ, and away from these things.

Orthodox?

meditation to jesus is not opposed to that on shiva

I'm going to meditate. I urge you all to watch this and share your thoughts. youtu.be/U9HtZFb_VtM

how do i meditate?

>Chin Madra

Fuck this is exactly the one I used to meditate earlier. I guess you confirmed my choice was correct. Also Kek loves the chin mudra (ok sign). Just look at Trump.

Reminder that shills use scripts to cheat and snag gets.

I wish to see the truth unadorned and awaken as many as possible to the truth

Sit still, back straight. Watch your breath. When the mind wanders, bring it back to the breath.

Get comfortable in a silent place
Turn out the lights
Close your eyes
breath in and out slowly and fully and focus only on your breath
steady your breath
your mind will wander on its own let it, just focus on breath
do it for a while and don't move.