Get in here

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

destiny.gg/
clips.twitch
youtube.com/watch?v=uXdby4a7jdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Link

Yeah, fuck off buddy we absolutely need more RNA duos. Fuckin every time this kid steps in the battleground someone dies. kids fuckin dirt nasty man. Does fuckin steel_tv have 14 kills this season I dont fuckin think so bud. I'm fuckin tellin ya RN "Military Man" A is pottin 50 in '17 fuckin callin it right now. Clap bombs, fuck moms, wheel, snipe, and fuckin celly boys fuck

destiny.gg/

I CAN'T BELIEVE I VOTED Sup Forums
Seriously though, what went down?

How can Sup Forums even compete

WERE GETTING DESTROYED POL WHAT DO WE DO HOW IS HE SO GOOD

>Destiny debates Sup Forums

You mean Destiny BTFO Sup Forums yet again.

Its boring at this point

Twitch tv destiny

30 minutes of Destiny saying sure, and not really making an argument, while an autist from Sup Forums makes reddit tier arguments, while destiny bots samefag and circlejerk typical gaymer faglord memes.

HOW WILL Sup Forums EVER RECOVER ?

New Sup Forumslack coming up next

This isn't really a debate. There's no thesis or objective standard to prove. This is just two retards rambling. Whenever either one of them is caught in a losing situation they just bring up how they were mentioning it from the ethic/logical/biological/totalitarian etc. view point. Fuck you cunts for being so dumb and giving this attention.

another Sup Forums nig coming up soon i think

Don't debate Destiny Pol

It's not worth it

How fast will he be BTFOed?

>destiny says sure, ok
>"""btfo""""

*Pulls you into his discord channel in front of his stream*

Destiny is in the zone. I say maybe 60 seconds.

Pol brings iq argument
Destiny brings up asian iq
Guy debating goes full autism

Ya know, isn't it kind of self evident that the people debating can't "represent" Sup Forums because they give up their status as an "user" and come out as an individual. Just a thought.

L I V E

Where do we go? Where is the real Sup Forums?

Obviously not arguing with manlets

How did it feel to lose so badly?

lets go boys
30 secs

Here we go lul round 3

>Destiny talking about Europe importing cheap Labour.

The only reason employers import cheap Labour is because these people have no trade unions and are used to working in shit conditions for no pay.

Saying we NEED immigrants to fill these is ridiculous, they're only brought in because of greedy employers.

most autistic sounding voice so far, but that might be a good thing and he can get super precise

yeah cause you'll fucking lose and look stupid. Why can't any of you fucking idiots destroy his civic nationalism? I thought this ideology has a mountain of evidence against it?

DELETE THIS NIW DELETE THIS NOW WE CSNT BE HUMILIATED AGAIN MODS PLEASE

STOP GIVING THIS PIECE OF SHIT ATTENTION

HE DOES NOT EVEN HAVE A FULLY GROWN BODY

THE GUY IS LITERALLY A BOBBLE HEAD

Why is a video game streamer being posted on Sup Forums? His debates have nothing to do with politics. The Mods should do their job and delete these kinds of threads like they did previously every time Destiny was mentioned in the topic.

Ok this guy has potential

Oh fug this guy is stuttering in his speech

It's over. We're finished

Enjoy your browser sploits.

sounds better than the others so far anyway

This next one sounds less autistic desu, at least there is variation in the voice.
>being a fag

Too late brother. We're through

this other guy doesnt seems bad as the others, i just want him to get to the point

He deleted this tweet, what a cuck.

>same ID
have a (You)

Still waiting to hear a decent argument against the idea of whites maintaining in ethnic majority. Go on Destiny people, let's hear the screeching.

I'm leaving Sup Forums. I can't stand to watch.

OH GOD ITS HAPPENING AGAIN REEEE

REEEE WHY ITS NOT FAIR REEEE

Round 4 i think

Also heres the original thread from the embarrassing autist that started this off

>Saying we NEED immigrants to fill these is ridiculous, they're only brought in because of greedy employers.

Keep voting conservative then dumbass. I'm sure corporate welfare, tax cuts and the free market will take care of that.

The imperative for wider genetic diversity to encourage greater mating selection renders the idea of ethnonationalism to complete waste. A true ethnonationalist state would inevitably suffer from inbreeding depression and crumble from low IQ. The people must be encouraged to view IQ as the greatest trait for selection and only an idiot hasn't realised that plenty of non-white ethnicities are relatively intelligent.

Ergo, Destiny's main political ideology is flawed and harmful.

Obama leaf is that you?

>We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious immigrant. Trump stole it from us. Sneaky little Trumper. Wicked, tricksy, false!

>Obama leaf is here to double team us with destiny
Fucking kill me.

Basically this. Fuck this gay thread. We wizards now.

>nu/pol/ack reveals himself instead of keeping his anonymity
whatever

I just tuned in, what the fuck are they talking about?

This guy has a speech impediment

Stop debating Destiny lul

We're done for

who?

How 'bout we stop making threads?

>I dont like this thread
>time to post a roll pic so it gets loads of replies and keeps bumping to the top

good plan you really showed OP

roll

might as well roll

So is he just talking to people on Twitter or what?

Rawl 4 destiny

Who's destiny?

This new guy is boring as fuck

Rolling 4 me

>this is the best Sup Forums can do against Destiny

clips.twitch
.tv/OutstandingBitterMilkWow

clips.twitch
.tv/MotionlessArtisticGarlicHeyGirl

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

wow Sup Forums sure is get BTFO my dudes.

Unfortunately no party in the UK works in the best interest of the British people.

IKR RIGHT. THIS IS THE END OF Sup Forums totally different dude

>OP
Nigger does my ID look pink to you?
>I don't like this thread
'Cuz I don't want to give this dwarf pf a man attention anymore. He's basically a guy who keeps trying to back people into what HE wants to talk about and goes "heheh beat u kiddo wat u gonna do XD"

All humans have some amount of "inbreeding" in their ancestry, pedigree collapse. Intraracial mating isn't inbreeding, at least not in the way incest is inbreeding. And even members of different races share a common ancestor.

They see me rollin

I agree other two guys. I'm totally going back to Myspace.

How can you debate Sup Forums? We're all individuals with different view points. Unless whoever is on that stream and names the Jew they're not even redpilled enough to be debating on behalf of anybody anyway

HORYYY SHEEEEEEEEEET

>being this new

inb4 samefagging this hard

>I don't want to give this dwarf pf a man attention anymore
>makes sure a thread about him gets replies and keeps bumping

Do you even know what a debate is?
Fucking dumbasses you should consider suicide and stoo giving attention to these autists, including tiny boy "Destiny"

ice live on a date with a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=uXdby4a7jdo

fuck destiny and his shitty game

blpfftttprrapap

If not digits Sup Forums is defeated forever and I am joining Destiny my brothers.

>replying

Always a fucking leaf

my leaf you will be missed

You aren't following the principle of charity my dude. Which we agree means that you have to agree with Destiny's argument whether or not you have a valid counterpoint. That a priori rules out any possibility of destiny being defeated by this alt right neo nazi echo chamber where everybody is always fighting with each other because it's an echo chamber.

Guy takes about inheriting IQ
Guy starts stuttering, forgets his arguments

Stop this.

This is the best the alt-right can do?

Embarrassing lol

>replying to our reply

This ffs.

You're retarded if you look at this incest supporting manlet as an intellectual authority, and you're doubly retarded if you try to ''''''''debate''''''''' him.

this fucking picture should be removed from the internet for being gayer than aids

BASED DESTINY

>05730 ▶
>File: 1467951773816.jpg (34 KB, 398x397)
Not going to lie. Former Sup Forums user here. It's hilarious watching Sup Forums crash and burn. But in all seriousness we must deflect any implications that the debate format is biased because it would make no difference.

If this is true, then ethnonationalism is impossible because you've just argued that all people are related. True or not, it doesn't address my argument: I don't actually care about any biological trait besides intelligence and not all white people have biological intelligence. It's literally just European trading cultures, like lowland Germans and some Mediterraneans.

Meanwhile, there are scattered cultures across the world with great intelligence comparable to these people.

Therefore, ethnonationalism cannot be feasible.

Cultural nationalism is okay in principle, it's fascism in practice. Civic nationalism is either a delusion or only viable when the system actually is decent, like the pre-Marxist western system.

Nationalism itself seems to be a contentious stance. I'm far from a cosmopolitan as I know immigration hurts economies with high unemployment, but nationalism scares the idiots and dissuades the normies from libertarianism.

>posting
>browsing
>seeing
>existing

Should I? Ah fuck it

roll

fuck i've been defeated gonna go impale my nut sack with glass now later

Guy talking about genes and IQ

Guy has low IQ

Guy starts stuttering and backpedaling, then forgets his argument, more speech impediments

>Guys stop debating Destiny