Anyone else getting tired of the literal paid Trump shills on this board?

Anyone else getting tired of the literal paid Trump shills on this board?

>sage, slide thread, sage
>le shareblue
>muh seth rich, sage

Every single thread. We're not your fucking meme army, fuck off.

People don't seem to remeber back in 2015 trump campaign staff literally flooded this board for info and shilling

Trump shills are literally the new Jidf

If there's some place where I can signup to get payed for shitposting lmk

>paid Trump shills
We do it for free. Our side isnt so fucking garbage that we have to take money to say nice things about it.

You can if you want to be a shareblue shill but then you have to defend the left lmao

Yes. You can't say a single bad thing about MUH GOD EMPEROR without getting called shareblue.

I miss 2012 election Sup Forums. Ron Paul 2012.

This
kys

This.
It's our house. If you don't like it, fuck off. Do you have one decent argument? If so, please present it. You don't, so you get treated like it.
>I don't like how you talk to me
Then go back to Tumblr.

Remember when shilling used to mean organised&paid disinfo work by JIDF and the likes?
Now it's just "THIS FAGGOT HAS A DIFFERENT OPINION FROM ME, SHILL!"
Goes for both sides you dumb nigger

You get called a shill because you make the literal same thread 500 times and have 3 of them in the catalogue at the same time you stupid fuck.
>LE MELANIA WONT HOLD TRUMPS HAND
Seriously. That is not "criticism." Just shut the fuck up already.

You would defend him if he fucked your wife in front of you. Fuck off back to ledonald

Just like your Seth Rich threads right? And every single thread you go in and copy paste shit about Seth Rich and call it a slide thread. We could be talking about something completely legitimate like the Manchester attack and you fucking shills will come in there and call it a slide thread and cry about Seth Rich.

We don't care, you're fucking annoying and you're pissing off your only support base. Fuck off.

Only you faggot

How retarded can you be to think that the Seth Rich conspiracy is astroturfing by shills
If you'd been here for longer than 6 months you'd know

Trump supporters don't get paid to do that

Also
>not your meme army
>do what I say to help me sage trump fans

We aren't your army do fuck off faggot

Meant for

This is what slightly above average LARPing looks like.

Eat a dick, faggot. Seth Rich has a lot of threads because it's a legitimate discussion. Look at the post numbers. Notice how they all have hundreds of replies? Notice how OP is posting in the thread?
Now look at your shitty fake news threads. Notice how they never get more than 100 replies and there's a couple more that are doing even worse? Notice how they're all made within 10 minutes of each other? This very thread is an example of your obvious bullshit.
Also, there have been many threads about the Manchester attack, including your "not all Muslims" one post by this ID shit.

You're gonna lose the next election too.

>we
You aren't every person on this board. Take your opinion, write it on sandpaper, fold it into a ball, and shove it in your ass.
I don't care for the Seth threads, but they belong here more than you, tourist.

Great meme posts

Is pic related where you're posting from on behalf of le God Empror?

You still can't present one decent argument.
Your existence is a meme, and it's a bad one.

You complain about people making threads about politics, but not the hundreds of race mixing threads a day about fucking niggers, spics, or asians. Hang yourself.

Spiced for whiny faggotry. KYS

THEN LEAVE YOU FUCKING NIGGER GO TO LEFTYPOL

>not muh god emperor trump
>not muh saudi arabia
>not muh israel

Christ, you are pathetic. Don't worry, I'm sure your le God Emperor will save the white race, just as soon as he finishes converting to Judaism like the rest of his family has.

>It's our house
we allow you stay here cause watching idiots is amusing trumptard.

it's like watching a monkey play with their own shit.