It's funny how you can actually see the ideology start to shift in Americans that post here to reflect the 50+%...

It's funny how you can actually see the ideology start to shift in Americans that post here to reflect the 50+% shitskin population that occupies this country.

Many of them now do not view themselves as having kinship with Europe. Many of them will say racist things against whites. Many say the grossest things against Europeans, like masturbating to the idea of German or Swedish teens getting raped by third worlders, since these New Americans have no racial connection to Europe anyway. And many of them will say America is not a white country, it's a country for everyone. Many of them also have the critical thinking of an 80 IQ subhuman nigger.

America is finished. I have a picture book from the 1920s-1930s of America and it's the complete opposite of what America is today. This country has been turned upside down on its head, it is NOTHING like it was when my family first came here.

Nigga 25% of US Sup Forums posters have always been nonwhite. Who do you think makes "based blacks", "Mexican alliance for race war", and "Asians/Sikhs/Indians/Persians are based" posts?

>tldr
Whiny faggot claiming he's powerless to make anything better himself

Is that why you cheer on migrant rapes in Germany, or shill for international corporations like New Balance and Nivea?

Of course I let migrants rape my wife, they just kept knocking at the door, what could I do!

>America is finished. I have a picture book from the 1920s-1930s of America and it's the complete opposite of what America is today.
no legal recourse. tyrants must be removed

drop the American identity now it'll save you some trouble later. just reevaluate your loyalties.

I'm sorry but I have much better things to do then focus on what an international business does nor do I give a fuck what message they push to drive sales, neither should you. It's capitalism, pander to the people

A fellow white man, fuckin rare thing to see, its like we're a dying breed or something.

There are cultist everywhere friend!

I don't understand?

Why not embrace it and exemplify it in the vision you would like to see

That is really the only point I have. If you don't like something change it. If you except it as an inevitability or drop it all together your giving up and letting niggers steamroll you

Replying twice to the same post really drives home what I've posted about those 80 IQ subhuman critical thinking skills. Who cares if Jewgle promotes an antiwhite figure or holiday three times a week!

Jihadists dont care if you are white or not. You will be killed anyway.

You're right, there's no hope. Will you call Tyrone and let him know he can keep my wife when he's done. I'm going to go find a based country somewhere that'll aprciate my skin color because I have nothing else of value

Yep, faggot and mental nigger. Stop posting and kill yourself already.

Are you American or are you German?

>many of them will say America is not a white country, it's a country for everyone
Problem is most Americans believe this because of the language used by our founding fathers. Lest they be reminded, many owned slaves and considered niggers to be subhuman.

Friendo, America is dying. It is sad to be so young (20s) and witness the decline. I've debated not having children, because what will they live through? Either they will be red pilled and hate everything around them or will be blue pilled and might as well be dead.

Some areas of the country have not ceded to madness. Rich suburbs, for example. Where I live, people act like they are open minded but they all whisper when the black family walks by. There's hope, but very little. Honestly the only way America can stay great is if spics join whites. Not in the omgtimetoracemix way but they take up White Western culture and values. You see this sometimes with those "Latinos for Trump" fags. Sure they're not white, but they stand for right wing values and all that. They may be civic nationalists but at least they are better than leftists and niggers/non-christian immigrants.

American

So you're not German. And why would you want to be German, since Americans are better than Germans nowadays anyway?

Sorry faggot I really really would but I can't

I have a responsibility to the children I'm raising to instill and promote traditional American values upon them so the next generation does end up as cucked and impotent as the current

I see you fall in line with what I'm describing in my op, just with a different flag, and dishonestly putting words in my mouth.

>look at me a don't have any clue about my family's history and why they left Europe in the first place

t. demoralized faggot who can't handle the bantz

kys.

You already posted about letting your figment wife get raped, even if sarcastic, which no capital-W White would ever post, so what values do you have to teach? Enjoying all-American music like Kanye West and Ariana Grande? Looking up to American leaders like Malcolm X and Susan Sontag?

Were done here

Grow up. Grow some balls. Grow your heritage. Grow your country

No one is going to do it for you, so stop being a little bitch

Sounds like Israel should invest more in English grammar lessons.

Look, you just need to understand that there are different levels of belonging and "white" is on a level so high that it's basically meaningless. It goes like this, with lower levels mattering significantly more than higher levels:

Family -> Community -> City -> Nation -> Country -> Race -> Humanity

The problem we face nowadays is that urban environments disrupt the lower levels of community, so people who are the victims of this will try to find a way to recreate a new community. So a liberal might look at the very highest level of this, and think that we're all humans so our communities are weak because we need to include all of humanity in our community, and it's deficient otherwise. A white nationalist looks at the same issue and looks slightly lower, and says that community is weak because we include non-whites, and if we only had white people everything would be ok. Both of these understandings are flawed.

If you want to rebuild community, you need to set things up so that it rebuilds from the bottom, both through public policy and through your actions as a person. The highest coherent level you can reach is probably the level of nationality and anything higher than that is too loose to matter

The question is will you fight or lay down and die?

Our decline is a cull of our weak. Smaller families will also lead to a concentration of inheritance in younger whites over the next 20 years. We can collapse the welfare state and form our own systems for our own people.

From the Gates of Vienna to the modern abyss that is Malmo we will push back the hords. We always have.

I agree OP, next year I am set to go off to my ethnic homeland to finish school and settle down into a comfy life. Now way will I share this shithole with niggers who hate whites. No way will I allow myself to be surrounded by rampant degeneracy.