youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-college-professor-arrested-as-assault-suspect/
twitter.com/mkraju/status/867604406262517760
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Redpilled me on Montana plz

We can't let this man get his hands on the scoops.

Faggot reporter got what was comin'.

N E W F A G

C U C K

G E N E R A L

First for Charlotte

This

White as fuck, conservative as fuck, cold as fuck. Basically the white mans paradise. I plan on moving there in the future.

not the scoopular codes!

>Not a Marlon Bundo edition
That's where you fucked up user

High wages dont mean shit if it all goes to your cost of living

Melania looked like she really enjoyed the Vatican trip. I'm happy for her. I doubt she ever expected to be visiting while married to the most powerful man in the world at the same time.

Rude desu

I browsed Sup Forums occasionally back then, but never Sup Forums. Came here when /tg/ started.

You're the only cuck I see here

COME ON AND SLAM

Alright. You motherfuckers just crossed the line when you started bashing my community and my family So if y'all keyboard warriors think you're so big and bad, why don't you reply to me with your physical addresses so I can show you that not all Hispanics are criminals who steal and shoot each other when I come through to purge you from this world, therefore doing everyone, including your parents a favor in the process. And if you think numbers phase me, trust and believe that I can have every gang at my disposal if need be. Even Mexican Mafia. You close minded and immensely hateful fucks invoked the wrath of Deadpool and Suicide Squad Joker combined, and if I have to waste my time tracing all your individual IP and VPN addresses it'll just make your deaths that much more painful and erotic for me. So either post your addresses or shut the fuck up. You have been warned. PS: I think I would highly enjoy peeling the skin back from your bodies with a plastic spoon while watching you squirm, hearing you scream, and seeing you bleed to death all over me. Mmmmm yea, that gets me off!

3% is unattainable

>Democrats pretending that any lives in a fantasy world other than them

I hope he gets primaried so fucking bad.

Was Melania sent by god?

Oh man just a temple broken off on some plastic. not even broken glass.

>MUH COMIC BOOKS
If I gave enough of a shit I'd start making political analogies out of my Annie Mays.

Are you part of the Obama economic team? 4% all day while strangling the economy surely will work, unlike 3% with an economy where it's okay to make money

So Melania came out as a Catholic. Interesting bit I read earlier that as she went to pray alone in a church near the Vatican (pic related), a boy in need of a heart donor she was set to visit got his donor just before she went.

Melania is also the one who convinced Trump to run in 2015 after saying "something has changed, they are ready for you now."

I think God is truly speaking through her.

Another user's point:

She is also one of the very few who said during election night to never have given up while some thought around him he would lose X state. She said she knew Don would win the swing states.

BIKE LOCK ANTIFA ARRESTED
>BIKE LOCK ANTIFA ARRESTED
BIKE LOCK ANTIFA ARRESTED

eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-college-professor-arrested-as-assault-suspect/

>see that new far cry game
>think is retarded
>decided to see how Sup Forums is reacting to it

>they are defending it
>unironic /leftpol/ and bernie supporters; obvious signs of redditors

>mfw
Guys what the hell is wrong with Sup Forums?

Does Catholicism have any doctrine regarding marriage to non-Catholics?

AND WELCOME TO MONTAN'

Best picture from the last two years desu.

Try it.

Did he miss the part where batman and iron man are both trump?
>stark tower
>trump buildings are stand ins for wayne enterprises
>iron man deals with alcoholism a lot

This is terrible, unprecedented levels of violence
This man has suffered more than any other in history

Please don't vote a fascist to rule Montana

You should, from LOGH.

>If it wasn't for Melania we might not have a president Trump
Fucking terrifying just how fragile things really are.

Not that I'm aware of.

What a company "wants" and what a company is willing to hire are two very different things. Apply for every single job you even remotely qualify for. It is not your job to decide whether or not you are a good fit for a company. That is what human resources does.

She really is an example for every Catholic

assuming you guys already saw this

Ian?
No, there's no cheerful smile on his face that needs to be protected.

Amazing

>guardian numale journalist questions Montana GOP nominee
>gets body-slammed
>but m-m-muh glasses
>calls the police over a scuffle
>asks for people's names
>calls for and leaves in an ambulance
>broadcasts it on twitter, YT and theguardian.com

Make her 2d, put her in a green dress. What do you think? Complex wolf

>what the hell is wrong with Sup Forums?
Was it ever not shit?
I mean even before gamergate.

I liked when they killed the M-16 sucked meme.

Imagine having 1 party democratic rule in the US? We would go bankrupt so fast. They go ape shit if you even consider cutting the rate of growth of their social programs

It's too late, not event the gods can stand against Gianforte's bodyslam technique

>Original claim
>Kike reporter busts in with his phone and refuses to leave when told to as he had no permission to enter his office
>Greg grabs his wrist and a struggle happens with Greg falling on top of him
>His glasses get "damaged"

>New claim
>Kike reporter asks kindly if he can interview Greg
>Greg accepts
>Greg loses it and chimps out
>Greg Chocked slammed the reporter off the turnbuckle onto a wooden table
>Then gave him the People's Elbow which also breaks his glasses
>JR bursts in "BY GOD KING BY GOD"
>Fox reporter says this totally happened

EVERYBODY VOTE UP

ITS TIME TO SLAM NOW

Sup Forums has been shit since at least 2007.

This. 2 years experience is just a few words posted on the internet to weed the cucks from the people who actually care about employment. Apply to everything. What's the worst that can happen? You don't hear anything back. Whats the best that can happen? You land a good ass job.

>butcher of billings

the first TG title that has made me laugh in forever

>most powerful man in the world
Travel ban 1 and 2. Sanctuary city funding.

Those are some fine Snekenomics user.

praise may his punishment be 20 bike locks to the head.

I'm not creative. I need to care to be able to be funny.
Haven't seen it yet. My backlog is so fucking full right now.
>downloaded the entire Monogatari series because of how much people hyped it up
>it's shit
>not even the good kind of shit like Eromanga where I can enjoy it
>but pretentious 3deep5u shit that ruins the mood with typical anime shit

Most of the jobs I applied for before (mostly on indeed) told me that they want 2 years experience or more. Hopefully, I don't hate this job and can actually be there for several years. But if not, I would be able to find some other entry level position and work my way up. I am envious of the anons starting at 50k a year right out of college.

The AK47 asshurt on those comments is legendary

>B-BUT YOU DIDN'T USE VIETNAMESE MUD!

That seems to be in the popular consensus.
Thanks for reaffirming.

Checked and thank you.

Exclusive photo of brave reporter Ben Jacobs before he was relentlessly gassed by Greg Hitler Gianforte

MISDEMEANOR ASSAULT

EGGHEAD MCMUFFIN WINS LOL

It's the best.
Though, I don't think people appreciated the AK tests.

>>B-BUT YOU DIDN'T USE VIETNAMESE MUD!

I chortled audibly.

>>>iron man deals with alcoholism a lot
That will be Trump's brother Fred Trump Jr.

Why was he body slammed though? I have a real tough time believing some white christian farmer politician body slammed a dude a day before his election for no appearant reason.

The leader of the minority party in the US Senate actually tweeted that out.

Also, the Trump budget is getting put through the ringer for "bad math" for assuming standard 3% GDP growth which is something that never happened under Obama so of course the Dems have lambaste it. Sub 3% growth is the "new normal".

Honestly, attacking the Trump budget on that particular point could be viewed as an attack on the Obama administration for never fully getting the economy back to where it was prior to the '08 crash.

Fuck Chuck the Cuck Schumer.

>no source
>in the current fucking year

>Harvard student raps his thesis - and graduates with honours

Have fun at burger king

People making a killing are generally an anomaly. You have to remember that for every one person bragging they started at 50k or above out of college, there are thousands more that didn't. I scoff at people with that attitude. They'll pass up opportunity after opportunity because they somehow think it's belittling to work for less than the average US median starting. Those people are what we call losers.

>A person convicted of assault in Montana can be fined up to $500, receive a county jail sentence up to six months, or both.
>(Mont. Code Ann. ยง 45-5-201.)

OUR GUY

Since Democrats are literally the obstructionist party now, how will Trump negotiate having the down payment for the new wall in the new budget? Will he change things like EPA to appease them? I'm sure he's low balling now in order to actually negotiate everything.

Nice!

Because Jacobs is an infuriating kike who got in Gianforte's face. He started a physical confrontation, then took a dive and wailed.

No FOX is reporting it as well
Misdemeanor charge and future court date
Don't know how the polls will look tomorrow I'm guessing he still wins but barely.

He'll probably resign and a new special election will come up.

comfy

please tweet this image to the reporter

I have no twatter

B E A U T I F U L

We need to help him realize that resigning is a bad move. He needs to stand tall, no cucking.

> A N G E L I C

And most people on here that went to college went for engineering and things like that, that never really interested me. Starting at 30k isn't too bad, I feel. And after six months or so, I'm sure they would give me some type of raise because I've always been a loyal worker and try my hardest. I do know many people that are still doing the same job that they did while in college and probably aren't even trying hard to find a job.

I hope he holds the line and does NOT submit

The right has to stop playing by a rule set that the left doesn't even pretend to play by

This, he doesn't need to resign, just pay the fine and tell off those retarded reporters.

this is why the attempts to make a big deal about them not holding hands in public, or swatting his hand or whatever are so pointless
Melania is obviously devoted to Trump
I'm amazed that someone actually okayed those talking points

Yeah and I want a supermodel wife from a billionaire family. But I ""settled"" for a beautiful woman who loves me and puts up with my shit. Apply to everything you remotely qualify for. Write cover letters. Always sell yourself and look to move up. If you just accept your job and don't look to acquire more responsibility and skills you will never get paid more.

I'm in my late 20s and I oversee a minor program at a pretty large company mostly because I randomly walked in my boss's office one day and told him that I didn't think I was being challenged enough and wanted more responsibility. Do you know how many Millennials do that? Almost none. Old fags love it when people show initiative.

You are living in the greatest generation of cucks, pansies, cowards, and lazy good-for-nothings that has ever existed. Put forward any effort, any initiative, and in a decades time you will be getting paid. Just fucking apply for different jobs goddamnit.

>misdemeanor
>only a citation
Gianforte wins. He can take it to court after the election.

(you)

Just heard this on local news, probably legit. Charged doesn't mean convicted though. Lawyer can get it down to the 500 dollar fine I am sure since that Jew technically trespassed on his property without Gianfortes permission.

You thought you could win when Sheriff McMuffin is in town?

lol @ Sup Forums

McMuffin, Wilson, and McCain own your asses

Move LoGH up in the queue famalam
Top tier Sup Forumsitical fiction

Gay. Should have just shot the faggot.
>tfw I will be deep innawoods with guns and booze when the new episode comes out

>Liberal makes childish allusion to comic book dichotomies
>accuses others of fantasizing
This level of projection

Dammit, stop mentioning Sup Forums.

>H-he'll resign!!!1

Spot the libshit.