ANTIFA COMING TO HOUSTON: RIGHT WING HYDRATION SQUADS EDITION

It is confirmed that there is a protest set for the museum district on June 10th though the exact location and time antifa will start things is not known. The FB page for antifa texas is where these posts were made.

There is a counter protest set up with permission from HPD and the mayor's office to set up on the roundabout with Houston's statue on it. Carry will be allowed and there will be multiple people going geared up and carrying that day. There are 252 people marked as going for the counter protest and over 500 interested. Share this info, we finally get to have some fun with antifa in the south YEEHAW! COME AND TAKE IT BITCHES! Can't post the address for the FB for the counter protest because it gets flagged as spam but pic related is the group.

Be advised that these threads are getting shilled and slid hard.

There is some important information posted recently on the counter protest FB, will be copying and pasting that in subsequent posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KEwhjttv
youtube.com/watch?v=gCxcMgt_YQ0
youtu.be/W17H_BL6jUo?t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=9otXXx_Zr3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-------UPDATE-------
We just got off the phone with HPD and here are some of the answers to your questions.
#1- Guns. State Laws is what we will go by. So rifles can be carried, CHL holders can conceal carry. HPD said they will not have a problem with any of this inside the park. Obey State Laws about carrying.
#2- Barricades. HPD plans on meeting us there when the park opens to place Barricades around the Sam Houston Monument Area to put a buffer between our demonstration and the opposing demonstration. The Barricades will give us plenty of room to operate around the statue. So we have the high ground!
#3- Flag poles. Flag poles need to be 3 quarters of an inch thick or less. He said they won't have an issue on the length as long as people aren't slinging them around and using them as clubs. Side note- you can bring a stick but the stick has to be 1 quarter inch or less in thickness & cannot be longer than 1ft.
#4- Self Defense. If you are touched then you can defend yourself. If the person is in your face in a threatening manner you can defend yourself. Name calling or giving the bird is not an excuse to attack someone. HPD will keep a buffer zone between us & opposing demonstrations, so the only time you may need to defend yourself is if you are approached to or from your vehicle and the monument. We advise patriots to walk in groups when going to your cars & to the monument.

#5- We are verifying who we need to petition to ensure that the a bill is in place to protect the Monument. We will most certainly have to continue pressure after the June 10 rally to ensure the appropriate folks approve the bill. "This Is Texas" will stay on top of this and keep you informed about the progress & any action that needs to be taken after June 10. We are planning to have a table set up where you can sign the petition at the rally & we'll work on other locations that people can sign after the rally (for those unable to make the rally).
#6- The media. The media has been briefed on our intent and our presence June 10. We would like our PR people to handle the interviews if possible. If by some chance they do ask to interview you & you agree, please keep in mind that your comments are a reflection of Texans everywhere. Be polite, be respectful, and straight to the point (why we are there).
#7- Stun guns and pepper spray are ok and can be carried openly. Please refer to Texas pepper spray Laws.
--We have open communication with the head of the HPD team that will be there and we advise y'all of any changes or concerns that is brought to our attention.
Lastly, thank you to everyone who plans to come out. Many of our hearts sunk when we watched the Confederate Monuments come down in New Orleans. Antifa, BLM & others think they can erase history by removing these Monuments. It shows their stupidity as well. Had they read the real history they would of learned that NOT ONE BATTLE WAS LOST BY CONFEDERATES IN TEXAS! We will not lose June 10 or any other day, SAM HOUSTON'S MONUMENT WILL CONTINUE TO STAND! For THIS IS TEXAS!
God bless y'all & God bless the great state of Texas!!!

If your numbers are even close or you can funnel them into a bottleneck you can win. antifa are total pussies when they're faced with an equal or better force because they realized larping as Trotsky isn't worth getting punched in the face

>REMINDER

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS

who here from the old thread

that thread was lit

god bless texas

>protesting a man who thought Texas joining the confederacy was a bad idea
Why is antifa so racist

THE SAGE IN BLOOM

I fucking love my state and would die for it if some fuckers ever got the idea to try to take this sacred land from us.

ANTIFA is controlled opposition and so is the Alt-Right.

When you larpers get serious about saving the world, come see me.

I'm definitely going to go.

new OP same as the old OP.
Keeping this going for the alamo, pecan pie, bluebonnets, and the right to bear arms.

AYYY MALAYSIAN GUY

Careful, you might not want to leave

I'm so glad we're gonna be above 300 confirmed attendees by the time I wake up for work.
REMEMBER THE ALAMO!
REMEMBER GOLIAD!

bump

[REMEMBERS]

bumping

I don't have a gun, but does anybody know if a ~3" folding knife is allowed? I don't plan on using it but it's better to have something than nothing.

IS LIKE PERFUME

*clap clap clap clap*

and again.

anyone that wants to make flyers these are some rough edits that were posted to the FB group for the counter protest

Sup Forums meet up? pic related is me minus a couple tattoos. I will be shaving my head a couple days b4 the event and Im still on the fence about wearing nazi gear. If anyone is up for it, reply.

Be sure and eat BBQ
For Texas, our pride and joy is Brisket (with a dry rub, served with sauce, not cooked in it).
But while you're here, you can taste a variety, such as BBQ chicken (usually a sweet tangy sauce, put on while cooking) pulled pork (we tend to go rather salty, be prepared) and ribs (you'll hear different styles, but they basically end up being sweet for pork ribs, smokey for beef ribs)

Also, generally speaking, if a taco place is run by mexicans, you're in for a treat.
But don't ever trust Asian restaurants run by mexicans.
Oh, and if you're looking for any classic southern soul food cooking, the best places are those busiest sunday at noon.

pastebin.com/KEwhjttv
discord is in the pastebin. feel free to join if you're interested in going

and this is the FB event page for the counter protest.

we are now up to 282 confirmed going and 711 interested.

Thanks, and God speed Texans.

now calling all new shitty texas threads SAGE IN BLOOMS

would it be possible to get alex jones there? can we do it?

im kekking more than i should be and im going to wake up my dog

in b4 stormweenie
dont be niggers, lets meet up. I will not be armed so we dont turn into a meme for the left.

Knives in Texas must be
>Under 5.5 inches from the guard to the tip
>Are limited to single edges
>Assisted knives are iffy atm due to court rulings

stormweenies

im gonna start usin that

ayyooo anybody wanna rendezvous somewhere with some dank Texas libertarian stuff?

All right thanks, I'll leave it home just to be safe.

i might be borderline shitposting at this point but

c-can barbecue people come to cater or would that be weird

so long as you're not picking fights then i'm sure no one will mind you

/soc/

this is nonsense the texas antifa page is fake, popped up two weeks ago out of no where with this fake meme rally

you're either being trolled by that page, op or both go out and look like fools defending a statue against no on

that went over my head

wym /soc/

I'm kinda wondering the same thing actually. I'm sure there's someone that owns a bbq place that would support this and be willing to bring food.

I want to see this turn into a barbeque and gun show with enough people that antifa is just like a side distraction lol

Is this one anons? Is the one bullets will be fired?

Not weird, just potentially difficult.
Even if you bbq elsewhere and just port the food, how are you going to know how much to bring? How are you going to keep everyone from just jumping on you.
Now, if you got a church group or something involved, that would work. They're used to that sort of set up. Someone's gotta pay for all that bbq though, and that's not cheap, so you'd have to find a rich sponsor.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCxcMgt_YQ0

....?
Literally, that's what the /soc/ board is for.
If you want to plan rendezvous, do it there, not on Sup Forums

nice try Antifa

could be. someone still started a FB group to oppose it and there's a bunch of people going. I'd go just to hang out anyways.

my bet is that it becomes a real thing even if someone was making a joke with a fake antifa page.

either way we get to connect with like-minded individuals and rally together in the name of liberty

thats good enough for me

plus there'll probably be food, beer, and guns, so i'm happy

idc if this just turns into a big barbeque lol

forgot to add: do not reply to me if youre a nigger, spic, jew or basically anything anti white.
>hurr you probably have some non white dna in you
23 and me results have shown I only have .6% Turkish blood so Im straight

>Is this one anons? Is the one bullets will be fired?
that section needs major updating, as whoever is claiming they talked to HPD is clearly misinformed, as they're not using the right terminology, and some of the details are flat out incorrect.
Odds are they talked to a former police officer, who's used to the laws from 2 or 3 years ago.

22 seconds in youtu.be/W17H_BL6jUo?t=22s

I feel like most people would contribute money if asked. Of course there's no guarantee, but I've been to parties where we've asked people for $5 to cover drinks more than halfway through and the party ended up turning a profit from people's generosity. As long as people are having a good time and are in good company I'd imagine money wouldn't be an issue. That being said, I wouldn't want to put forth the costs up front and then risk not making it back.

Well the idea would be to have catering trucks bring the food and sell it but that works too

I want to move to Texas. Need to kick out all Califags that have moved there recently though.

people still call it a chl plenty user.

>Houston
Grew up there

The protest won't be very big. Houston is hot, full of niggers, cops really don't tolerate bullshit, and people generally don't give a fuck.

They will have to stay in their little area or risk getting fucked up by nogs or cops

yeah no one wants to see another berkely battle more then me.

go ahead, make fools of yourself.

There's zero proof of this other then 1 facebook page. Houston Antifa page which actually links to antifa sights like "it's going down" and actually has 700+ likes unlike this fake page says absolutely nothing about this rally.

until I see more proof from legitimate antifa sites I'm not buying it.

Can you point me to another source calling for this rally? Because I can't find a single one other then this fake FB page trolling Texans

How about an open pit BBQ where a few people bring BBQ pits while others bring their own supply of food and drinks. Everyone then gets together and have an on the spot BBQ party of sorts while talking about and showing off their guns. Hell you could even bring the whole family.

>Group mods aware of fake public page and explain it in the group description
>Have solid intelligence on private site and confirmed attendance of other leftie groups
You're either an idiot, a shill, or extremely lazy. Dealer's choice.

Its premature to take hard action now. Just wait until it ramps up. Each side is trying to get the other to make the first real dumb move.

Wearing Nazi gear is literally just confirming these ANTIFA fucks of their message

me and my other Hispanic friends will make sure to circle you then.

>tfw ANTIFA threatens Texas
>tfw Texas is so secure that their response is to have a nice gun show and barbeque

>feels really good man

god i love texas

>go ahead, make fools of yourself.
having a giant meetup is making a fool of ourselves? regardless of what happens this is going to be really fun

No, this is much better friend.
youtube.com/watch?v=9otXXx_Zr3M

Theres literally nothing wrong with carrying a weapon. I love the 2A, if commies think they can paint that in a negative light that I give a fuck about, go ahead.

This. Winning isn't really much about numbers. It's more about preparation. Scout for perches, for high ground advantage and deployment tear gas/pepper spray canisters or anything that could deter them. Scout for ambush spots, like bottlenecks or box-ins.

Fear is also a very potent tool. Make the environment disheartening to your adversaries. Like a leaflet campaign with memes of dead commies (like pics of dead Che), with a message notifying that they're next. Or blast loud Nazi-themed music.

You can have Trump go after Antifa AND go after them yourself. This is one of those situations where you can have your cake and eat it too.

I really hope me and the stormweenie can reenact that picture

yeah it is when you get together to counter protest a fake protest against a statue.

how stupid you think thats going to look when no protestors show up to protest and you get interviewed by the media and someone says we are to stop antifa from tearing down this statue and antifa isn't there?

now if if instead it was like the Boston Free Speech rally except something along the lines of a Texas Hero/Heritage Preservation/Pride Celebration you'll not only save face you'll look good to community.

You really think local news is smart enough to dig into ANTIFA pages, they belive the fake fb page is real and report that we scared them off.

At this point it basically is going to just be a heritage preservation rally. Our numbers are gonna be way more than antifa and open carry is allowed (with CHL). I don't expect any real conflict.

>from tearing down this statue and antifa isn't there?
then we can jokingly say we scared them off. it really isn't that hard to play it off when we are going to have food and beverages there

oh yeah lol true

good idea actually

"This Is Texas" ; A Celebration Of Texan History, Culture, and Freedom - A "Festival" with an ulterior secret motive of organized anti-com defense

I love the inclusivness it incites

It brings pride to the Texan heart

can't ask for money if it's a public thing, then you get in trouble for food handling.
Parties are at private residences, so that's fine.
A better solution would be to find a location to tailgate. Each person brings enough food for a few people, but when 10 people do that, 100 get fed.
Find a location that food trucks are allowed, and then just call them in advance. They'll show up for sure.

yeah, but the description specifically mentioned needing to conceal carry. That's outdated by awhile now. Open carry is fine.

>food trucks
best idea yet

Here's my best advice
>Antifa event might be hoax
>get group together to defend statue
>get food trucks to show up
>have plenty of people with LTC, but keep them concealed
>make sure there's a wide range of ethnicities
>make the event a texas history event (to those who don't know, Texans get a special class in school just about their history. We love that shit)
>Whenever anyone interviews, if anyone asks about Antifa, the response is "Who's she?"
>even if Antifa shows up and starts shit
>if reporters say "the people protesting" respond with "Oh, we call those people facists"

>concealed
Why not open carry?

As a Texan I will fucking take up arms to preserve a statue of Sam Houston. He is one of the primary reasons we are a great state. He was smart enough to realize that us joining the Confederacy was a bad idea, too. And Texas has never liked being a joiner, there was a point at which we seceded from the Confederacy because we didn't like it.