Maori Muslim here. You might like to think a little bit harder before you invade our countries...

Maori Muslim here. You might like to think a little bit harder before you invade our countries, and support the Zionist oppression of our Palestinian brothers and sisters.

How do you expect Muslims to ignore your slaughter of our brothers and sisters and do nothing.

While I myself would never use violence, some of our young men have poor impulse control, and when they see the suffering the Zionists inflict on us, well.....

Food for thought

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXKxAg6g_j0
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/22/israeli-officers-to-trump-youre-doing-isis-wrong-215172
archive.is/KPoZD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking shut up you ugly cunt.

/thread

Oh man, Maori muslim?

You really are a cuck aren't you.

Bump

Only faggots are muslim. You a faggot, son?

You my friend are a native australian, k can tell by your love of the word cunt.

One day the beni will stop flowing and you animals will kill each other for the last dolla bag

Country with all the guns here, you little shits should probably stop, because the only thing keeping you alive is our unwillingness to genocide you. There is going to be a final straw eventually.

He's right you know

Far more likely for whites and literally every other group who is sick of your shit teaming up on you

>invade our countries

I can't see that happening, your young are waking up, and the Republicans had their worst ever showing of the under 25 demographic.

Keep invading Muslim lands, and supporting the Jewish annexation of Palestinian land, and even the imams cannot be held responsible for the actions of our passionate youth

Fucking neck yourself so your family has something to eat you cannibal

Well that was over quickly

your a disgrace to the maori people

>maori muslim
Stop

>Keep invading Muslim lands
There's plenty of land for you six feet under the surface.

You retards don't even have a single airplane. You don't have a single ship. Think about it. You're going to get exterminated extremely fast when we no longer care about killing all of you.

So Islam was already in new zealand when Britain colonised it?

You fucking imbecile

While I'd love for our country to stop getting involved in third world shit holes that hate our guts, you making excuses for young muslims doing terrorist attacks because they're just too passionate is pathetic. Nothing justifies shit like that.

>the west are the enemy
>Moves to Western countries
>Bitches from his Western tier internet connection

Reminder pol is a white nationalist and Catholic

>Maori Muslim
What was it like in prison?

This. Polys becoming muslims is fuckin embarrassing. Give it up you tryhard cunt.

The young Brother who took 22 of your young women had nothing but C4 (found quite easily from most quarries and demolition firm warehouses) and a bunch of nails.

Probably cost less than 100 bucks all up, and he didn't even come up on your sophisticated radars.

The Maori have absolutely nothing to do with any Abrahamic religion at all, you're exactly like the niggers here who convert to "Prislam" (Prison Islam) because you think this religion offers you something, when in reality, all it does is distract you from building your own community into something of worth while creating hatred for people who don't even know that you fucking exist.

Do you think any Israeli knows or even gives a shit about the Maori?

Once again, Islam is a cancer, and you're the latest example.

Make hijrah to the Khilafah, take your entire family so we can bomb you and be rid of you and your filthy savage kind.

And since you've clearly lost sight of your heritage, let this remind you, you once were warriors.

youtube.com/watch?v=fXKxAg6g_j0

Also maoris are literally only good for putting up scaffolding. We keep maoris around as walking history museum of cannibal islander history. Go do your retarded haka war dance some more. Pro tip.. we laugh at you. Behind your back and it's really funny. You should have been wiped out but you're harmless.. too stupid to do anything useful

>our young men have poor impulse control
You're running out of excuses for being a parasite. kys yourself mudslime

>maori Muslim here

Nobody cares. Go outside.

over 1000 Palestinian children killed in 2014. And you all cry when you lose 22.

Imagine if you lose 1000. What would your people do then?

I don't think you will be able to handle it. I think you will lose your minds

>enzed
>2nd tier ausfailia
leave the trolling to the current champs son

Lol yes you killed a bunch of children coming out of a concert because we don't shoot your kind on sight, yet.

>over 1000 Palestinian children killed in 2014
What a shame, such a low number could easily be tripled with little effort. We're really slacking, but maybe we can craft some kind of roach motel for you animals.

Hashtag not all Muslims.

just want to say, missalice is maori

That bitch is about as Maori as I am an Apache chief.

>I think you will lose your minds
Again, what do you think happens when we lose our minds? That we just say you won? These dune coons are insane, they're all going to die.

So you're saying we should start killing Muslim civilians with all the firepower at our disposal?

Sounds good.

Our retribution will be unimaginable.
Deus Vult, infidel. When the white man awakens, you will all know fear.

Allahu Akbar, never thought I would see a Maori Muslim but the light reaches as far as Allah wills

Palestine will be freed Insh'Allah!

Your time is up. Sucks for you.

As I said, I'm not Islamic State. But the Islamic State is merely moving to a safer place - Europe. For now. One day you have to accept that an Islamic Caliphate will rule the world

Bro I honestly don't care about Palestine or Palestinians specifically, that may sound cold but when our entire ummah is suffering under oppressors why would I focus on a few Arabs? If we want to free Palestine, it's actually very easy, we need to start removing our western- puppet """leaders""". The same leaders who either allow or request Western """aid""" or """intervention""" when we have a Muslim patriot like Gaddafi in charge.

Our problems go further than Palestine.

Again you are wrong. The actual Islamic State, the one governed by the Mahdi will appear in Khurasaan (modern day Afghanistan and Pakistan).

So why is it then that these brave warriors of the califah never attack Israel but being supported by Israel ? Ey....makes you think right ?!
Read this:
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/22/israeli-officers-to-trump-youre-doing-isis-wrong-215172

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/KPoZD

>Maori
>muslim
gosh, you are gay as fuck

>Christian children being currently slaughtered in Muslim countries
You cowards only attack women and children, use men's compassion against them, and then call yourself the victims. You're disgusting. May God, in His mercy, judge you fairly.

>you invade our countries,
Aotearoa is my only country mate so fuck of from

yours sincerely a Te Arawa boy

>Bro I honestly don't care about Palestine or Palestinians
Bro I honestly don't care about the West or Non-Muslims
Why do you think you have the monopoly on 'caring'? why do you think Muslims shouldn't care about innocent people being slaughtered in one side of the planet over some lives on this side of the planet?
Maybe take your selfish eyes off for a minute and understand that by your 'not caring' and continuing to support the government (no matter whom you vote they're the same) and their chess game of greed costing millions of innocent lives every year that you are siding with the problem that creates a reaction that results in you being the victim and not the government, they just use it as an excuse to infringe on your freedoms.
Or to put it another way, the terrorist actions are more convenient for the government than it is for Muslims.

Cui Bono?!
Food for thought.