Why white Americans look different from Europeans? Is it water?

Why white Americans look different from Europeans? Is it water?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nqm-vKWEkoU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2hfBIn4Js
youtube.com/watch?v=GsXBvzy6qiI
youtube.com/watch?v=UQCi8OhjIIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans descend from Europe
Europeans descend from the Middle East

Why can't you fucking Mexicans ever speak English?

thanks for redpill, fpbp

>water

nope. it was all the niggers. we're mongrelizing pretty quickly everywhere except Colorado,Idaho, and Utah. based mormons are the only ones that resemble europeans anymore. image relevant.

unlike you i have zero mexican dna user

A lot of nigger blood in us broski

No, it's the sunshine and food that makes them fatter and darker.
>nope. it was all the niggers. we're mongrelizing pretty quickly everywhere except Colorado,Idaho, and Utah. based mormons are the only ones that resemble europeans anymore. image relevant.
Most white Americans have little to no black blood in them. There have been genetic tests on this.

Nope.

American whites are mongrelized for the most part. I am an exception as my parents are Euro emigrants.

Redpill me on Mormon traps. Are traps a vanguard against miscegenation/mongrelization?

You're making all the same grammatical mistakes as every other Spanish speaking ESL.

the vast majority of Americans are of german Descent. What you see is the result of 200 years of that race inbreeding.

draw your own conclusions

Why do
Why do
Why do

Strange amalgamations of multiple fair skinned European groups with defining physical traits obscured under many layers of fat

>No, it's the sunshine and food that makes them fatter and darker
As a southerner I can attest to this. Heavy food makes heavy people. Hot summers either tan or burn the shit out of folks. I got sun poisoning on my hand one summer when I was working in a landscaping business. Made me tan like a bastard too. Bad farmer's tan. Looked like Hank Hill with a fatter ass.

The main difference is dental care and posturing.

I'm not Mexico.

Between the two Larry looks inherently friendlier.

Also the culture gives you a certain aura. Americans have a friendly-comfortable-in-their-skin aura while northern Europeans have a cold-I-am-the-master aura.

There is something that makes americans look "american" but I don't know what it is.

Decades of carcinogens and DNA-altering substances in the food supply have essentially tainted the gene pool. Mongoloid appearance is the norm among Americans.

Real talk: Different climate and environment

This is what an average Dutch guy looks like.

we have more freedom

It's all the same flavor of shit, Paco.

Probably is the constant mixing?
Because they have facial shapes that europeans normally don't.

Not sure what you mean. That guy is an obvious redneck (with tanning that makes him darker than North European whites) and he has his tribal costume on, but if wouldn't have his tan and he would be dressed like a normal person I couldn't tell you where he is from. I mean I might guess America or UK, just because he's fat.

see
Most of it's in the face, she looks smug and humorous. Would be interesting to take a "guess the nationality" quiz, I would pick out my fellow burgers instantly.

The mixing of white races, obviously. Hence why Americans are more beautiful than natural Europeans.

its the corn and corn by-products

He's just a comedian, like an American Borat.

Here's one of his videos out of character: youtube.com/watch?v=Nqm-vKWEkoU

dat chubby sista

the fuckin filename kek

sunlight, injun blood, and probably food/diet

ton of people have that one relative that had to go and fuck some loose savage whore thus the 1/41st cherokee meme. Not enough to overtly stand out but subtle enough to notice

Different climate and environment. I noticed that even black americans look different than africans

mix all european ethicties together and one ounce of nigger and native american and you get that burger punch face.

That's because of mixing, dipshit.

I wonder why

>based mormons
Mormons are Zionist and globalist faggots.
They treat beaners like literal royalty.

It happens everywhere, it's an interesting thing. I've noticed Australian born Chinese tend to have wider eyes than new arrivals, for instance. Does evolution work that quick?

Yes he has features of a white guy, blue eyes, light colored hair and white skin. But look at his nose and ears. Do you you see a lot of people like that in Finland?

inbreeding.

>implying
I'm pure Anglo-American, been in New England for decades, begone mutt Americans.

>us
maybe your blood, Demarcushawn

>THICC

niggers find this attractive

>filename
kekd hard
beautiful irony.

>Europeans descend from the Middle East
you got that backwards m8

Its the well fed look.
When I go to the US the portion sizes are so large as to be almost inedible, even your single serve cola bottles are 1.5 times bigger than ours.
What we're seeing is the result of 150+ years of never knowing systemic hardships.

>t-rex footsteps from jurassic park

It because we were raised right and we don't drink until we are 21

Here is a video of me and my Florida accent
youtube.com/watch?v=Cz2hfBIn4Js

Because Europeans are Germanic, or Irish, or Anglo, etc....
Americans are all of these combined.

The cream of the European crop left Europe long ago as soon as passage out west opened up on ships. These brave folks would have rather brave the seas and a completely unknown land than deal with their faggot kings and other assorted bullshit.

Hence why Americans are braver than Europeans. It's in our blood.

Yeah, you cant find an american picture without their flag in it, so you immediately know it's an american

Think you missed the joke there.

A lot more beef and other dense meats in the average American diet. The result over a lifetime is a wider skeletal structure which results in a drastically different skull and jaw.

The Wild West And the Colonization Made the mens Stronger.

Euro, got themself more dandy like.

That's why Americans look an Euro like the shy gay guy in school and Euro see American as the Bully cool looking guy.

Such bullshit. I have an American "look" and my DNA test came back pure European stock.

fpbp

Because the cultural aggregate for what was viewed as beauty was different in America when compared to Europe.

I think it's because even pure white Americans are more mixed. We're a mix of the various different European subraces.

Americans are just friendly in general, so long as you stay out of the obvious problem areas.

Oddly enough, I don't count most trailer parks as those areas, just the ones with obvious meth labs nearby.

Different is due to:
>Because we live below the Euro latitude, so we get way more sun in the summer, results in darker tans.
>We have obese people because of cheap processed foods, makes us much fatter.
>Our mixture of many different European, southern American, native, etc peoples.
>Most ((((pure)))) whites aren't actually much different from the country they originate from

Does evolution "work" in one generation? I don't mean to be cruel, but that's some dumb shit man. You need to spend some time learning about the fundamental truths of existance. Without a basic understanding of biology you can't begin to understand psychology, and if you can't figure out human motivations you'll never succeed in life. Come back to Sup Forums after you've read some books.

Because people who live in trailor parks are degenerate part of the U.S and really don't belong to the regular population. Maybe the select richfags who buy a trailor because it's ~25k USD and decide to live "offgrid" are somewhat okay, but still pretty degenerate.

You mean they mixed with Irish and Mediterraneans down the road?

This bloke is a brit

He looks American to me

maybe Americans are just fat

user, I was saying that I DON'T count most trailer parks as problem areas.

Loud and somewhat alien to most of my sensibilities yes, but not overly rude or mean-spirited in my experience.

I've never wanted any girl to have a dick more than her.

Yes. German, Irish, Med, Greek, etc.

We are taller and heavier, and southerners have tans

isn't that the kid some father is searching for? i remember that he mentioned he is looking for him because he can't bear to see his kid turning into a girl. kinda sad to be honest

Tbh goys I have a really "American" face and I can't explain it. I'm 100% ethnically European (half Italian, the rest German and English).

Jewish tricks?

Ok the ears are way bigger than what we have (especially those earlobes) and the nose. The nose is harder to say from that picture. It doesn't seem "off" to me. I think ears like that are not uncommon among Britts?

Half italian while the rest is german and english is exactly my genes too. I feel you ameribro

>fraud
Why? It's well known his accent is an act
youtube.com/watch?v=GsXBvzy6qiI

I'm well aware who he is, but I'm not into his stand up style. I'm more into CK Louis, Bill Burr, Joe Rogan and George Carlin kind of guy.

My point was if he were dressed normally and wouldn't have the "redneck tan", I couldn't see the difference between him and Scandinavians / North Europeans.

But Italians and Spanish/Portuguese have some Arab admixture desu.

The vast majority of white americans are descended from a few families of scots-irish, german, and english people.

My family came from Naples in like 1908 or some shit.

>tfw don't want to be part dune coon

OK, then imagine him without all the extra weight. Would he still look like a Swed?

Shitty diet and lack of exercise. Most Americans drive everywhere because they live in suburban sprawl instead of waking and biking like many Europeans do.

>amerifat education

Most of us are some combination of Anglo/German/Irish then some with Italian/Slav/Scandinavian as less common.
A lot of us have features from different European groups mixed together on the same face.
Like I have the cheekbones of a German, but the nose of a Slav, but the general headshape and height of a Scandinavian.

cos they are mixed mongrels in a melting pot

No. No it doesn't work that quick.

>Like I have the cheekbones of a German, but the nose of a Slav, but the general headshape and height of a Scandinavian

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DELUSIONAL EUROPEEN-AMERICAN

Honestly my fat friend you haven't traveled much have you?
You are like the blind chef the anthropologists who never travels.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQCi8OhjIIo

Kek. No Americans are manlets. Heck even Aussies often are. But all Murican exchange students I've met has always been short. Like 5'7 and under "males." That's average female height in Swe.

T. Scandi, I barely know Swedish guys my age who are under 6'2 at least

Connery is a pretty cool guy but he looks Mideastern desu.

We're talking about white Americans it. Not just Americans in general. 100 million 5'2 Mexicans will bring down your average.

lmao those are the mestizo genes non-yanks have

A lot of conditions, I'd think.

Ethnicity mixing for one. Also the surplus of food makes the average American at least a little chubbier and a little taller than the average Europoor, (you notice the fat especially in the cheeks). Also, a lot of rednecks have that certain look mostly just because the live a harder life and are constantly out in the sun (plus a lot of 'em also smoke, giving them more wrinkles earlier than usual).

Is she American?

Tiny amount of Sub-Saharan DNA in most of them is the answer. Sadly.

Also generally "losers" of Europe went over, which would include the dumb and ugly to a larger degree.

That feel when 6% jew 3% nigger 6% slav and only 85% white. I may have blue eyes and look Anglo/celt but still...

>faggatory cap
>gay shirt
>homosexuall facial style
>fat

>Implying we didn't get your best and most intelligent workers when your governments destabilized and we offered economic opportunity

Do you stupid niggers know anything about Epigenetics?

I think it has something to do with smile. Murican often have good teeth and their smiles are wider. They have this big social fake smile they do, where they reveal their teeth but not genuinely smile with their eyes. (Cause smile for them is a way of small talk she manners, not a way to express your primary feelings.)

Also it has a lot to do with style. American style and fashion greateky differed from ours. In Sweden people dress everyday better than Americans do when they attend wedding.

American are also a mixed bunch so they often doesn't have familiar sub-racial Yurop looks. I can pretty much always tell if I'm in Sweden and I see someone who's Anglo-Saxon. Also French people looks completely different than folks back home. They often have narrow faces, hook noses and sad eyes. In Sweden you see lots of great jaw lines and straight noses. Finns often have almond shaped eyes and round baby noses.

Muricans are a mix of bit of everything.