JFK made an intern blow his friend at the pool while he watched

Please remind democrats of this while they are sucking him off because his 100th birthday is coming up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1FoHnGYeBw
youtube.com/watch?v=QKi1ePbpi4c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary_Kennedy
youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM
freedomoutpost.com/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/
youtube.com/watch?v=W0uErdlyTUo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That sounds hot desu. Glad public interns are actually working for taxpayer dollars under him.

I don't have a problem with it but the pussy hats need to be reminded that they are hypocrites.

When your party becomes known for a certain vice and everyone seems cool with it and votes for it anyway, it invites full creeps whose sexual abuse is truly criminal.

Proof?

Classic bit:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1FoHnGYeBw

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

he prolly fucked Marilyn too.

Why are right wing retards such fucking SJW snowflakes? Honestly u losers are pathetic and so jealous of Based JFK, Based Bill Clinton and the greatest of all time, Barack Hussein Obama

Must have been mind blowing.

That's pretty based.

Nice.

JFK fucked any woman he wanted. he was based af. Based Bill was his apprentice.

What's with republicunts and their obsession with blowjobs?
Guess the whales of middle america don't wanna suck farmer dick so you fucks project your anger on others.

Imagine being the most powerful man in America, with complete control over absolute cuties like Mimi Alford.

holy shit right wing rural and suburban retards btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=QKi1ePbpi4c

I'm sure the dems will celebrate Kennedy's tax cuts which also happened to increase tax revenue. "A rising tide lifts all boats"

JFK, killed by Leftists.

that's literally sexual assault.

fuck Sup Forums, feminists are right.

I'm sure right wing retard billionaire globalist corporate trickle down tax cut for the rich cucks will support JFK's 70% top tax rate.

Kennedy was the first Obama, a manufactured do nothing who was treated like a god

>For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice

>Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed.

fuck you op

>a manufactured do nothing who was treated like a god
Says the trumpcuck, completely without irony.

Jeb?

The only thing right wing retards have to worship are Reagan, Bush and Trump. 3 brain dead morons. A fucking b-movie actor and a reality tv star and these retards claim to hate celebrities.

Your autism knows no bounds

So, what are the leading conspiratard theories about his (((assassination)))? Nobody believes that some random cretin killed the president on his own, right?

Ofc not , go watch the "everything is a rich man's trick " documentary. The jfk assassination is explained perfectly there (the rest is retarded though)

emma watson?

Better to be a left wing retard and be able to masturbate to Fidel Castro's son. He's so dreamy. Too bad he can never be head of state.

mfw

JFK, a true yankee, comes down South gets shot. Moral of the story, stay the fuck up north, yankee!

>120
Do you seriously have autism or something?

Yeah, that's the one. But he's bastard born and Canada is a constitutional monarchy so he'll never be head of state no matter how many votes he gets. Kinda like Hillary Clinton.

no

Remind them of what the Kennedys did to his sister, Rosemary

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosemary_Kennedy

Do you really think JFK was able to have sex with a lot of women? He would be limited in what he could do because of his chronic lower back pain. Along with the back pain he had Irritable Bowel Syndrome and many other ailments. There is no way JFK was fucking every woman he could.

When in rome...

I knew someone would post this.

MIMI BEARDSLEY

>Serial adultery is based.
>M-muh medicine effects!
Kill yourself.

He was the only presidential candidate to want to investigate the CIA. Fuck if it meant that would happen I'd blow him too.

tbqh i think rosemary was the hottest of all the kennedy sisters

pre-lobotomy of course

Kennedy was killed because he was after the Federal Reserve, that's nothing like the Pepsi Commercial Obama.

>Bush

man I hope they're not paying you very much.

He wasn't yankee, he was Irish. Yankees are the ethnic group commonly known as WASP. They're the ones who were too fucking lazy to do their own work so they imported a bunch of lazy niggers to do it for them. Yankee ingenuity at it's finest.

she was mildly rehtahted though.

although nowhere near as retarded as u right wing retards

u retards loved bush

u dindu him now just like u will one day dindu trump

republican national security pic related

And you think Trump doesn't do shit like that?

Fuck off OP, JFK is /ourpresident/

right wing retard SJW cuck pls

At least their niggers were not lazy for that short period of time.

JFK never raped any women. (Teddy is another story)

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST.

BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE.

The super bowl was 4 months ago get over it

>Obama
>Based
Choose one

HER book is fantastic. She fucked JFK.

Based Bill was no rapist. Women couldn't stay off his cock either. The only thing he raped was the Republican budget deficit.

I didn't say he was based, I said he was the greatest of all time

how do you know

was it ur mom

Pretty sure JFK would be monumentally disgusted at what the democrats have become and what Johnson turned it into

Do you not know how right-wing Kennedy would be considered today?
>obviously not

And underaged sex slaves on Jeffrey Epstein's lolita pedo island.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZ5yDHkvPlM

Far as I can tell, the details check out.

>literally had Marilyn Monroe sing to him in public like a whore

America was really degenerate.

>leafposting
Fuck off

Weren't you pretending to be a lawyer on the thread about Eric clanton?

1,063 documented cases of obamas lying lawbreaking, corruption-cronyism
freedomoutpost.com/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/

call me autistic, but is this pic shooped? Look at the hands

Good eye autist.

Meh at least he didn't fuck kids, like all the other presidents since 1920.

lol no

u retards have no understanding of history

u think everything is fake

they played this at the 1992 dnc

youtube.com/watch?v=W0uErdlyTUo

This guy actually went up against the (((federal reserve))). He earned every ball tongueing he got.

Nice post leaf

HER NAME IS MIMI BEARDSLEY, DAVE. IT'S A REAL COCK SOFTENER. BUT SHE CAN SUCK THE CHROME OFF A TRAILER HITCH, DAVE.

Thank you Mr. President

meanwhile

people think I'm a clone of jfk and I never saw anyone get sucked off.

I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head all day now.
Oooooh Mimi Beardsley!
Won't ya eat my aaaahss?

just to clarify, i meant that they played the clip of based bill shaking JFK's hand at the 92 DNC

this video is obviously from when based bill was prez

probs late 90s

Ooh, good one. Now put a propeller on the top, then go petition the governor general of your British province to declare Independence so you can be annexed. Think of all the votes you can give the Democrats instead of your weak memes.

the weakest meme of all was u retards thinking trump was your guy

You must be 18 to post here. Why don't you go hang out at Target.

get triggered bitch

He pissed off all the right douchebags. Your posts have a strong vinegar odor attached to them. You could be annexed in time for 2020. The corpse of Bernie Sanders has a real shot if you just give up your pathetic excuse for a country.

OHHHH MIMI BEARDSLEY
WON'T YOU EAT MY ASS
MIMI BEARDSLEY
HAVEN'T YOU DONE THIS BEFORE?
MIMI BEARDSLEY
WORST NAME EVER
MIMI BEARDSLEY, MIMI BEARDSLEY

ARE FUCKING ANY NEGROES?
DO YOU HAVE ANY FRIENDS WHO WILL EAT MY ASS?
HAVE SOME BOOTLEG ALCOHOL
YOU'RE A VIRGIN AREN'T YA?
SMELL THESE POPPERS!
HER NAME IS HORRIBLE, IT'S A REAL COCK SOFTENER
WHY WON'T YOU TAKE CARE OF MY BABY BROTHER
OH LOOK HIS COCK WENT BACK AND TO THE LEFT
BACK AND TO THE LEFT
HIS COCK WENT BACK AND TO THE LEFT
BACK AND TO THE LEFT OHHHHHHH

MIMI BEARDSLEY
MY DICK SMELLS LIKE
MIMI BEARDSLEY
HAVEN'T YOU DONE THIS BEFORE?
MIMI BEARDSLEY
WORST NAME EVER
MIMI BEARDSLEY, MIMI BEARDSLEYYYYY

i feel like he zinged you pretty well there leaf

>He pissed off all the right douchebags.

Trump did? Yeah. People who read.

I don't trust any post Civil War president to not be a degenerate puppet.

HE'S A FUCKING WHITE MALE

I'm triggered please stop. I'll give you a dollar. That's like a lot of money in your village.

Jewish lies to try and sully his name. They killed him because he wanted to shut down the fed.

Kikes are the enemies of America.

well good for you little one *leafblows you away*

Based Bill gave u dumbass right wing retards not $1 but $230 Billion in a surplus that u pissed away .

Hahahaha, I'm gonna vote for him again because fuck Canada. What are you going to do about it?

it's a tad more complicated than that.