Deus Ex: Mankind Divided was so redpilled (((they))) shut it down

I'm surprised this hasn't been talked about here in more depth, but for those who haven't played it, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is one of the most honest, racist, and anti-Semitic games ever made. It was so redpilled that (((they))) have shut future Deus Ex games down, and as punishment the studio is being forced to work on (((Marvel))) games from here forward. More info here: gamespot.com/articles/deus-ex-series-reportedly-placed-on-hiatus/1100-6447374/

tldr: Play the game and think about it. You'll see what I mean. It doesn't have micro-transactions so ignore the shills.

Deus Ex: HR was a smash hit, and Deus Ex: MD is a better game in nearly every imaginable way. It was so odd at its release that the gaming press barely said a word about it. It got a week or two of minor attention and then was swept under the rug. I just finished the game and now I know why...

Here is the plot: The most advanced people on the planet are now augmented. They have all been forced into ghettos in Europe by the (((Illuminati))) who are seizing control of the planet. The people in the ghettos are mostly portrayed by European whites. The leader of the Illuminati is a character named Lucius DeBeers. Lucius means "light" and is a play on Lucifer which means "light-bearer". De Beers is a Jewish family with a monopoly on diamond mining and built their massive fortunes on the backs of slave labor...Here is where things start to go against the current (((narrative))).

....to be continued...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kkcKnWrCZ7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums is over there

saged

this is pol related Menachem

so fuck off

Please continue OP

I thought the game got cancelled for the foreseeable future because it sold like shit and was a copy+paste of content that was supposed to be released as part of the previous game? Don't get me wrong, I like the story/writing/redpilledness but it wasn't a successful profit venture for Squenix.

The entire games centers around a small group of mostly white American men trying to defeat the (((Illuminati))) and save the world from slavery. The most intelligent character in the game is a slavic scientist who helps the hero (Adam Jensen) who looks distinctly like Nikola Tesla, and has the same red-pilled outlook on the world that Tesla did. There is a white, somewhat autistic, IT guy who is basically a cross between Alan Turing and the average Sup Forums user who also helps Adam.

In the game and the expansions, you infiltrate essentially Central Banks, a technology company run by the Chinese who are helping the Illuminati, and a security company modeled after FEMA.

Other characters of note are a group of underground media anti-Jewish/Illuminati activists. Now what is really pretty mind blowing here is that some of the characters lines related to this quest-arc are straight out of things said on DailyStormer and ReturnOfKings.

Another antagonist is a red-pilled Slavic Terrorist who has given up on peaceful solutions and is seeking to destroy the Illuminati and the elite through terrorism. There is even a cult of religious extremists trying to bring about the technological singularity.

Essentially this game covers all of the ground various white and European peoples are looking at as a way to defeat the Jews.

I'm curious if anyone noticed anything else and why isn't this game more discussed on Indonesian Crumpet Baking forums?

Pic related. The Jewish antagonist in the game. He's got a very "Oy veh" sort of face, don't you think?

This is what I mean....(((they))) absolutely want to bury this game. This shit gets slid so fucking hard every time I try and have a discussion about it.

Also saying that MD was a better game than HR is a bit of a stretch, the gameplay was not nearly as coherent and the maps were just strewn together without much thought put into them.

Mankind Divided was actually the most bluepilled installment in the series, so it's pretty hilarious if that was too much for TPTB to tolerate.

It sold well with nearly ZERO marketing behind it. Now ask yourself, if Deus Ex: Mankind Divided was a smash hit, why wouldn't they market the hell out of the sequel? What were they trying to hide?

You think so? The Utulek complex was amazing. One of the best maps I have ever seen in any game, ever.

How so? The game's main bad guy was literally named "Lucifer Goldberg"

You got me curious user, I will play them.

Poor business decisions aren't a conspiracy.

The game was a love poem to blm. A bunch of white progressives day dreaming about being victims.

Here is the character representing Nikola Tesla. Named Vaclav Koller.

>zero marketing
Maybe if you weren't paying attention for the year or so it came out.

Augment your Preorder was free advertising. Anybody who plaid games knew of that shit show

...Let me rephrase my statement....The company behind the game marketed it, and the (((video game))) (((lugenpresse))) ignored it almost completely. Why ignore the sequel to Deus Ex: Mankind Divided? That game is considered by many to be a top 10 game of all time.

Doesn't that tickle your almonds?

Video games are mostly for little kids and shit. Go get an adult hobby that involves physical exercise like an actual man.

I agree with this, OP. Game was solid as fuck and I enjoyed it the most in the series.

I was actually given this game for free from a friend who kept it from redbox, literally have it sitting right here maybe I'll fire it up

the game was literally cut in half and filled with day one dlc garbage and limited use dlc. the controls were dated and the graphics mediocre. it was the only game i ever refunded

wtf i love deus ex now

Elaborate on this? While playing through it seemed like they gave a pretty evenhanded representation of different forms of ideology. I didn't really read it as bluepilled, it still had the general complexity/depth of a Deus Ex game.

I refunded fallout 4, does that make you rage?

Oh yeah, they even had Rothschild-esque/Pedowood satanic sex-party masked characters in the game. Pic related.

How can anyone say this game isn't redpilled to the extreme?

Yeah it was incredible. I've played it twice now.

I don't think it was a (((coincidence))) that the studio that made it is now being forced to work on (((Marvel))) games like (((Wonder))) Women, and Black Panther.

nice, gonna see if i can get this cheap tomorrow

Question everything. There is a lot of subtle red pills through out the entire game. I don't know how this game actually made it through the (((content filters))).

I get the feeling that the whole "Mechanical Apartheid" thing was shoe-horned in at the last minute, otherwise the game would have been too obvious and been outright canned by (((them))).

smart decision. fo4 is one of the worst games ever made. now please, go back to Sup Forumseddit

>Day 1 DLC
>No gameplay or graphics improvements from Human Revolution
>Augment Your Preorder scandale
These are all pretty big faux-pas in the gaming community, I don't really find it particularly surprising that there wasn't a ton of goodwill in the gaming press for this game. Overall the game's only strength was in the story, writing, and worldbuilding and there was a lot of it, but a videogame can't stand on those strengths alone IMO, I can see how a lot of people weren't satisfied with it and the mistakes mentioned above probably turned off a lot of people from even buying or completing the game.

Are you serious? You sound like a shill. The game was fucking beautiful. Pic related. The DLC's were dirt cheap, the first DLC was FREE, and the paid DLC's were awesome. I played every one of them.

I've never been to reddit but clearly you have since you know the content they post about there. Maybe you should make your way back to where you belong faggot.

Dude has a celtic cross near left right hand and a slavic wheel on his right shoulder

I'll probably dl if it goes on sale.

There were strong graphical improvements if you played on a PC. The Day 1 DLC was free. As far as Augment Your Preorder I thought it was an interesting concept/experiment that just didn't work. Gamers just have way too much autism. They were sperging out over nothing.

Odd, as I've heard Mankind Divided turned the unbelievably redpilled original into leftist shit. Pic related.
Other boards don't like you talking about (((such subjects))). So no.
Fallout 4 is redpilled as fuck too. (((The Institute)))

Agree, the environmental design was gorgeous.

Pretty obvious symbolism. They should of went with a more subtle influence.

Last I checked it dropped in price pretty dramatically on steam.

How so ? In prague there are posters with " AUGMENTED LIFES MATTER " you know what this means ..

MD is the most regarded deus ex game . The best deus EX , is the first , the rest are just so far behind i don t even bother .

Except that back then the hackers were libs and the government was supposed to be facist

Stop bracketing literally every word whilst talking about BLM the videogame and having a little pissfit that it didnt sell well.

Damn...never noticed that before. Curious has any other games had an obviously Jewish bad guy as the main character?

RETARDED . R E T A R D E D

fuck you mods

...I think that stems from the whole "Mechanical Apartheid / Aug Lives Matter" sort of thing...The story is so good without those elements I feel like to pass the (((filters))) they had to add them in.

Don't augs in MD basically represent white people if Marxists have their way, though?
>formerly privileged, superior group
>pegged in the ass by reactionary luddites
So the "aug lives matter" wouldn't be a direct endorsement of BLM but just a reference a subversion of the trope?

Ok, fair enough, but "meme warfare". That's next level there.

Left ideology makes being a victim the source of all righteousness. The game makes it so Europeans can pretend to be a persecuted minority if they choose to be augmented. Aug lives matter and the segregation theme are victim-larping for white progressives. Some leftists got mad at the developers for using the blm slogan, look it up. Leftists eating their own. I like deus ex and enjoyed the game even considering its issues

OP's reaching a bit, the games are pretty redpilled regardless.

The original much moreso.

dumbass

OH I almost forgot...I don't have a great screenshot of this character, but there is LITERALLY an obese, pink-haired, SJW, fish-mouthed looking bitch working in a brothel in the game. Pic related.

>this game is so redpilled guys
>it has bad guys who you can vaguely say is sorta symbolic to jews
>it didn't explicitly talk about how white women need to race mix with black guys and fuck white men so it's redpilled
could you retards be anymore bluepilled? the video jew is bluepilled to begin with and these stories are a joke.

the bad guys sound like jews? the jews are fucking bad guys so of course when you describe villains they sound like jews. jews are literally fucking villains

This game actually was hilarious.
The whole Augmentation debate is gun rights and has been since Human Revolution.

Mankind Divided simply uses the correct terms to trick SJWs into supporting augs, thinking that it's MUH RACISM when it's actually NRA nuts.

DE: MD was a shitty sequel. Buy a good sequel like Fallout 4 instead. Make sure to get the DLC too as it's great content.

Correct. And the whole Aug Lives Matter just doesn't fit with any of the nuance and subtlety of the rest of the game...I would love to chat with one of the devs behind closed doors. I would almost guarantee (((they))) made them add that in at the last second. It feels like it was pandering added in at the last second by some cunt in the marketing department.

see this comment i made the writing in the game is pretty intelligent, I don't really think they would do a bald endorsement like that and it doesn't really fit the message of the game the way you're interpreting it. Augs aren't portrayed as "righteous" especially not "because they are victims." There are augs on the side of good and bad and they are mostly just humanized by the Mechanical Apartheid narrative IMO

Why would you insult your mom like that?

Oh boy look at those runes. Someone is well aware of the Jewish threat against the indigenous people's of Europe. Awesome pic. Thanks for posting it. My theories are starting to make more sense after looking at his picture.

So you're trying to say that they put that plotline in the game, as a cover intended to be interpreted a certain way by this (((they))) that you're insisting on, while hoping that the intended audience of the game interprets it the complete opposite way? Your conspiracy theory is pretty convoluted

Only superficially. It's close enough to attract the mouthbreathing retards who don't actually think, but the aug debate is guns, not race.

You can't make the X-Men gay/racist argument about augs. You aren't born that way and you can have them taken out, it's a choice.

The bad guy is literally named "Lucifer Shekelberg". Read my original two posts. Idiot.

>(((Marvel)))
>(((Wonder))) Women
user..
I..
Huu..

You just lost all of my attention.

Enjoy your shit thread about a shit game nobody gave a shit about.

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS POST

This series is fantastic, everything you could want, a stealth action shooter RPG with real world feasible futuristic shit and class-ism, racism etc etc

The Illuminati motif isn't bad either, it adds to the conspiracy and mystery of the game, I'd honestly love to be a cyborg one day.

I bought human revolution for like 11 dollars on Amazon, best money spent ever. Haven't played the new one yet.

Play the original Deus Ex with GMDX, morons.

Too complicated. I'm saying they had a great game that was super redpilled about Jews and the New World Order. The marketing department lost their shit and forced them to put in some bullshit BLM pandering crap that just didn't make much sense.

Oh and the soundtrack to the game is fucking amazing: youtube.com/watch?v=kkcKnWrCZ7k

The shills are here. Marvel is the most Jewish mass media conglomerate in the history of the world. Wonder Woman is being played by top Jewess Gal Gadot. Are you stupid?

How is possible give mechanics diabeetus!!?

Wonder Woman is a DC character

It's just a videogame, goyim.

It's an interesting interpretation, one would have to do some research on the developers and see where they stand. If they were redpilled they would have to be subtle or get fired on mass

Okay maybe this thread was a mistake...My rock solid internet connection which has never ever gone down even once keeps shutting off literally five minutes after I posted my theories.

Are they watching me?

Oops. Sorry I hate comics. Too Jewish.

this is one of my all time favorite memes

>inb4 cringeworthy icarus is watching you meme shit

The original is a stealth action shooter RPG and one of my all time favorites.

The Squeenix reboots are console trash with shit gameplay and the MD aug lives matter was absolute cringe.

He's a character from the original which is very redpilled.

Probably just your ISP getting botnet ddosed or stupid someshit.

What is it with Sup Forums attaching strictly to bad games and then trying to justify it by going
>n-no it's vaguely redpilled!

(((They))) aren't shutting anything down out of fear because new Deus Ex is normie-core. They're shutting it down because it sold like shit and had a mediocre reception. Don't forget that Square Enix has a very high standard when it comes to sales with even a couple million being considered a failure.

SHIT. I completely forgot to mention David Sariff..

He is a returning character from Deus Ex: HR and is the only altruistic and decent CEO of any of the augmentation companies. The Illuminati with the help of the Chinese destroy his company and absorb his assets. He is another one of the white men fighting against (((Lucius DeBeers and his Illuminati friends))).

The real question is there actually people with a decent amount of power, that are working against the Illuminati?
Or is it just a pipe dream to have some solid force against a NWO.

>she got so fat it costed her an arm and a leg

Marvel =/= DC (Wonder Woman)

On top of that people always try to push the idea that DC is redpilled.

or late night resets

David Sariff pic I forgot.

Bullshit. Did you even read this thread? This whole series of games is anti-semitic and the fact that this game saw the light of day is bloody amazing.

I don't think this is true. The game has a scifi plot that doesn't explicitly say anything about race so retarded Marxists would have no idea what to complain about if there were any actual meaningful or well thought-out plotlines in the game. The world in the game is almost completely post-racial (or at least that is how it's portrayed, only the sandnigger terrorists have racial motivations if I remember correctly)

I started playing the original, you gotta love the classics, it really shows the progress and innovation developers put into their games back then, I hate how rushed shit is now, not to mention jewy faggotry like DLC.

DXMD bombed because Denuvo slowed the game down to console-tier framerate.

I keep wondering that. Are the Koch Brothers really just spending their billions collecting old wine?

Forget it. You're not going to convince them. These are the same people who renounce Donald Trump because he doesn't run around saying "GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW!" so therefor, he must be a sellout.

Yeah that does suck. The System Rift DLC was pretty amazing though. I bought it on Steam for peanuts.

How can a botnet effect a system that is not even using the same operating system.

Yeah...So much divide and conquer in the white communities these days.

That doesn't change the fact that the game is normie-core. They literally apologized for having concept art that said "augmented lives matter" in it like a bunch of fucking nu-males. Would they really bring the series back if they were afraid of its message?

And even if it was redpilled, that doesn't change the fact that they killed it because it sold like shit, not because of you're dumb conspiracy. I mean fucking christ Square Enix just dropped IO Interactive the other day because Hitman was underperforming.

He was never with Sup Forums, we were red hat fools to think that neocon was with us, it's obvious only one of our kind would put shit back to the way it needs to be, without getting manipulated by the Zionist shitstains.

>So red-pilled you guys!
This is ooga booga one of the good guys btw.

De Beers is mentioned in the first game on someone's basement AI system. I don't recall the details. This is a useful post.

Another piece of the red-pill that is Deus Ex: HR/MD...

There is a Chinese company working closely with the (((illuminati))) to steal, destroy, or acquire all the other good companies run by altruistic white men. It's called Tai Yong Medical and run by an evil soulless Chinese woman. Pic related.

This whole series parallels the modern struggle of the free people's of Europe in their fight against Communism and the International JEW.

Invisible War was my favorite game of all time until I found Morrowind. In Invisible War you go [SPOILER] T0O00A0N0T0A0R0C0T0I0C0A00L0A0B

I just skipped around to about 15 different parts in the first 30 minute chunk of this and was SOOOO FUCKING BORED TO TEARS I couldn't be asssed to even continue past that point.

The game is on-rails shit. The engine is a piece of shit. The characters belong in a fucking Matrix movie, whichever one this audience thinks is the worst. The narrative is whatever underclass of people a player free associates them as! Since BLM is a big-fuckoff-deal in the US where this is seeing the most play, that's who it is! And EVERYBODY EXCEPT THE FUCKING GLOBALISTS HAVE FANTASIES ABOUT TAKING DOWN "THE GLOBALISTS". NO ONE FUCKING CARED ABOUT THIS GAME BECAUSE IT WAS UNPLAYABLE SHIT.

Revolutions. That's the worst.