Does anybody actually believe that "love", etc. will defeat terrorism?

and that we just need to "coexist", get rid of borders, etc.? Are they just meme-ing or are they sincere?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Hudson_(album)
cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/
archive.is/rsX9g
strawpoll.me/13034542
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All their kind deserves is death.

do any politicians believe it? probably not. does the average normie believe it? with every fiber of their being.

Liberals live in a fairytale world.

Katy Perry is a Christcuck. Ofc she believes this shit.

Katy perry makes spirit cooking threads relevant again.

But friendship always makes the good guys win in fairy tail! Thus it must carry over to reality.

Well, how well is hatred and bombing their countries working out?
Terrorism is only increasing.

Just chastise them for not praying hard enough next week when another one happens

They all never had contact with a ''real'' muslim. Most likely the only contact they had is a smug college muslim who doesnt live by the Quran but wears a hijab anyway otherwise she gets mutilated by her father.

Love of killing terrorists should do it.

Katy perry is into kabbalah and spirit cooking

>ohhh say can you sieg

>Does anybody actually believe that "love", etc. will defeat terrorism?
There are a few "useful idiots" that believe that, yes.

>Are they just meme-ing or are they sincere?
Most are just plain insincere. They want the brown people imported for all the most base of political purposes. 'Permanent underclass,' 'dissolving nationalism,' 'promoting post-western globalism,' etc. They just meme "Love beats Hate!" and "Coexist!" to create more useful idiots and move the zeitgeist to the left.

>says shit like this
>complains when muslims kill infidels for being like that
user there's something going on here

She went from 9/10 fuckdoll to a 2/10 insufferable dyke in a matter of months :(

They have to worry about album sales worldwide they can't go all RAHOWAH after one of these.

It's only a matter of time though before one of them does and Im not talking about Morrissey.

People who is powerless to defend themselves should not be talking about love and forgiveness.

Mercy is the privilege of the strong.

some people believe it but they're naive

Buddhists are killing Muslims in Burma

I don't care how far up the ass of left wing ideology you climb you're not more tolerant then fucking Asian Buddhists

If you kill your enemies, they win

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katy_Hudson_(album)

I would love to coexist and defeat her terrorism if you mean what I know

katy perry shouldn't bother selling tickets
saying only a select few are only allowed to attend is bigoted

also remove doors and security for backstage because there should be no borders since we're all people

I think this way of thinking stems from Gandhi.

isn't coexisting with border-crossers what we're doing now?

We're not doing enough. If we stopped letting them get in and actively killed them indiscriminately then they would have no chance. Final redpill is nuke israel.

Unfortunately, they exist. They believe it because media tells them so. They believe it because instead of teaching critical analysis, our schools teach inclusiveness. They believe it because anyone who says otherwise has their life destroyed, so no one speaks up. They will continue to believe it until it gets to the point where there is no more room left for denial. Even then some may still cling to their fantasy because that is far more comfortable than reality.

I don't believe that an average person believes that. All my friends (many of them are normies) aren't like that, most of them are also redpilled.

Because its tolerated. We are literally just chucking rocks at them instead of just killing them. And by killing them I mean we need to post-war Japan those cunts. Annihilate their culture and establish a new one

We have to come up with a realistic solution that will actually be accepted though

why?

Oh, they're sincere. They're just that fucking stupid.

Because its trendy and cool to look like Jack from ME2 shitlord

Accepted? Why? From where I'm sitting I see absolutely no other option than cultural genocide. Realistically there is no option. Until the Hajis start turning on one another in greater numbers again its unironically something we just have to get used to. A realistic solution is cultural genocide, as we certainly have the means to do so. The accepted answer is going to be just letting them in by the boat load until you, and I, and everyone we know, are bowing on a carpet towards the big black box

>realistic solution

There is no 'realistic solution' short of mass deportation or genocide of all sandniggers in non-sandniggers nations.

She was still never above 6,5/10. She's pretty average, the reason she's not lower is because she's not fat.

Not if you have half a brain.
cnn.com/2017/05/01/politics/investigates-fbi-syria-greene/

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/rsX9g

If we just love them, they'll change

Its something people say so they can basically think "well I did my part". Virtue signalling is at its greatest where terrorism is concerned.

Stop being Buddhaphobic, Sup Forums

The more you speak about Buddhism and against all Buddhists, the more terrorists we create.

#NotAllBuddhists

come on are you stupid? the liberal ideas that have been flourishing in the past decades and in particular in the last years are completely illogical and opposite to thousands of years of evolution that humans went through... si vis pacem, para bellum

It's nothing but a meek fantasy which they repeat to themselves because no one in this generation has experienced any real strife and lack any meaningful coping skills to deal with actual conflict.

Call me naive, but yes, in theory I do wish for global unity and fraternity. Sad truth is this mechanism has long been appropiated by zionists as a means towards their NWO. I do however believe that integrating non-violence, fraternal love and an honest seeking of the truth at the core of our collectivity is the best way to counter their plans.

The Muslim faith and those who follow it have had 1400 years to evolve but have failed to climb out of the slime pit like other religions have managed to do. The honeymoon is over. Muslims are either violent extremists, or they are accessories to the extriemists' actions through their inaction. If the only thing a Muslim understands is violence, then so be it. It is time we stop with the kid-gloves and put them to the sword once and for all.

WTF! She was so nice looking with long hair!!

poor souls don't realize why it worked for Gandhi.

it worked for Gandhi because he had allies in the British Parliament (whigs/labor)

this misunderstanding is hilarious.

I mean theoretically there are more than enough liberals to physically suffocate every terrorist on earth by dogpile.

It's all about feelings with the left. Being "toletant" and talking about "equality" makes them feel good. They are basically virtue signalling to themselves.

Leftists are, in general, some of the shittest people you will ever meet. They're fearful, weak, greedy, envious liars. Deep down they hate themselves. So they virtue signal constantly. To themselves and to anyone around them. They surround themselves with people just like them. Not because they like those people (they often hate them), but because it reinforces the fiction that everyone is just as contemptable as they are.

They tell others how to live because they think that it will make their own faults less significant. If they can just do enough "good" it will outweigh how shitty they are and they will somehow be a good person.

The ends always justify the means because they are desperately hoping that something they do will work and erase the hatred they have for themselves.

They must mock anything person, institution, or ideology that doesn't agree with them because if they are forced to doubt their own beliefs, they have to confront the reality that they are truly contemptable people.

It's why conservatives are always branded as stupid. Christians are backward. People who think homosexuality is wrong are "homophobes". Phobia is an irrational fear. If you acknowledge muslims are dangerous it's "islamaphobia." Because if it wasn't a phobia, they might have to enteryain the notion that their opposition might have rational and valid points. That might lead to questions about their own ideology and dogmatic faith in their own beliefs is all that allows them to live with themselves.

It'd be sad if it wasn't so often fatal for the people around them.

As much as I'd like to appreciate the sentiment of a globe unified its just impossible. Too many religions, cultures, peoples, ect. Non-violence is a system when the master you're using it against has no real desire to use violence against you; See the British Raj and Ghandi. Its pretty clear that the powers that be that use Globalism as a tool for mass control and effective slavery have no apprehension on using violence against those who arent completely committed to the cause ala Soviet Union Great Purge

If the very Dali Lama has come forward saying that you can not work with Islam, and the buddist monks have had to kill thousands it them. Islam and love will never coexist.

What's another billion and a half people on the pile of bodies humans have created anyway....

>Reminder that numerous Science Fiction writers have projected that alien progenitor civilizations have whipped out entire civilizations which follow Aztec/Muslim/Nazi morality because of the philosophy of "sometimes the only way to stop a cancer is to cut it out".

she's a he now, deal with it
or are you a nazi or something

Muslim extremist detected.
Is this some sort of terrorist psyop into Sup Forums ?
> degenerate people according to strict doctrine deserves death
How do we know these aren't ISIS plants into Sup Forums to brainfuck whites just like they brainfuck the average suicide bomber?
We should call this shit out
Every fucking time
And you the cunt who posted this filth - FUCK YOU!! Burn in hell Cunt because we will respond with a brutality that will defeat you that will put you back in your box. It will happen.

For the more realist, it's appeasement. They've been playing this for years and it has allowed them to delay major crisis cases for that long. Some people are deluded enough that they think appeasement will be useful on the long run or even save us. Most of the time, they seem to be unwilling to get informed on the people they're dealing with, so they don't realise mere appeasement is not enough.

Others do actually think that the only way to break out of the circle of hate is to show love and to give all those people a chance. Most of the time, those people are disconnected from reality and fail to realise that 1) they are not neutral in this affair and should not be, as they have interests to defend 2) love IS sometimes repaid with betrayal, so that nice attitude is not necessarily going to pay off.

TL;DR: yes, some people do believe that, but they are deluded and/or fail to acknowledge the reality of things.

they are sincere in their support of islam
its called jihad
you see it now more clear than ever, they rather protect the violent ideology than children getting murdered

Why is she wearing an american flag if she doesn't believe in borders?

Good points.

Ghandi hated niggers and believed in owning guns. If people knew the real him, he would be called an Indian version of Hitler.

An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind....

>The Muslims will only be satisfied if the whole world is as blind as they are.

Maybe this is why the left has to be pacifist

Good question. here's another one: can you list all the conflicts that have been resolved by NOT stopping the fight?

That's an exaggeration but you're right that Gandhi is greatly misunderstood in the west. Gandhi was an Indian nationalist that believed in non violence and used it to effect political change but he was not an idealistic fool. He said that it would be better to defend yourself with force than to be made a slave. He obviously was a peaceful person and hated the use of force but he understood that in extreme circumstances it is necessary. He just was more restrained than the average person.

The idiots saying annihilate their culture are beyond stupid

There's a billion of them and they've infected every corner of the planet, nuking Mecca ain't gonna cut it and good luck creating a unified force to root them out in every country

Appeasement is feeding a crocodile hoping it would eat you last - Chruchill

I think there is something to it, but its not love. Sure, part of creating peace is to welcome others, but you have to assimilate them into your value structure. The problem is that Islamic ideology is very strict and will pull people back away from western civilization when shit hits the fan. Someone going through tough times in their life, will start to blame western culture, will start reading islamic text to figure out whats going wrong, and they will become radicalized. it turns into an us vs them system, and this dynamic will continue pretty much no matter how peaceful you are, people are going to fall through the cracks and go berserk

Quality post

Am I the only one getting hard from this?

>tfw no androgynous justin bieber look a like to use as a onahole

post moar

>even Buddhists cant stand Muslims
Jesus christ when the Buddhists want you dead thats a pretty good sign you deserve to be genocided.

For a fucking year half of American was memeing

>Love Trumps Hate

Why? Because of women voters.
Why does Love now get some kind of weaponisation against terror? Because of women.

They are fucking retarded.

No and neither does the (((left))) because they have no interest in defeating terrorism

Pretty much. It's useful if you're preparing for war, but those fags aren't, so there you go.

Islam doesn't allow assimilation of Muslims, they're like the retarded cousins of Jews: they won't integrate, but they create problems on top of that. I mean at least Jews create wealth.

It's like they watched too much anime and think that love is some sort of magic potion that will spread across the globe if they just try hard enough. Gotta protect those smiles!

I mean she's right, in the sense that if everyone agrees on those principles, but that's not the case

Well if they're redpilled they're not really normies right.

They are clinging to the last remnants of modernist ideas that universal memes can solve the world's problems.

Jews at least assimilate at this point.

The Israel-Palestina issue. They'll just tear each other to bits until one of them dissappears. Good fucking riddance.

On the other hand, a fight has to start for it to end. We haven't been fighting back in any meaningful way yet, we're simply taking hits from a childish nation we were stupid enough to open our arms to.

You know that album flopped so she sold her soul to the devil right?

Yeah.
And that's interesting, by the way. While Jews came in small numbers and tended to contribute to society/integrated to a degree, Muslims and Arabs absolutely refuse to do that.

strawpoll.me/13034542

They're projecting their own softness and ease onto everyone else. They find it inconceivable that someone could just be fundamentally rotten, or violent (or that a whole culture/religion could be so). They think that everybody, deep down wants to be a pampered milquetoast like them... And that only injustice and lack of acceptance and oppirtunity prevents them from doing so.

They can't imagine that people would still be evil and small-minded after getting the red-carpet treatment and the multiculti salad-tossing.

Outright war and terrorism are two different things

Now, maybe user was saying "they deserve what they get for being complacent, which is death by terrorism"

It has nothing to do with degeneracy, he has everything to do with treachery. If people you care about lie murdered at your feet and what you choose to feel is love you deserve to die on the floor with them.

It's something that maybe a 5 year old or other gullible simpleton might believe

Alfred, check Wikipedia to see If it mentions anything about Katie Perry being a Jew.

"I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."

No, she's from a Christcuck family, IIRC her dad's even a minister or something.

Fuck you Barbara