Why was he killed Anons??

He warned of African hordes invading Europe if he was killed, and it happened.

Why, Anons, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
youtube.com/watch?v=0q-gCiwfRt4
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/
youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA
youtube.com/watch?v=81Nd6I2WAao
theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/
robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RpMugPQC4ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo
youtube.com/watch?v=LXL07b5DDwM
youtube.com/watch?v=QVG5vg9vzuk
youtube.com/watch?v=7Q3_e0s0NJo
youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU
youtu.be/nDr1VYvUbKw?t=992
thenation.com/article/aipac-spent-millions-of-dollars-to-defeat-the-iran-deal-instead-it-may-have-destroyed-itself/
archive.is/jFssr
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/10/middle-east-egypt-us-policy/409537/
nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/43205012
aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2011/02/201122641559301766.html
nytimes.com/2011/03/30/world/africa/30libya.html?pagewanted=all
foreignpolicy.com/2011/04/07/was-there-going-to-be-a-benghazi-massacre/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Money.

Gold backed pan africa currency to be exact

>Why was he killed Anons??

He was standing in the way of globalism.

because he was an effective and benevolent dictator but dictators are bad for (((democracy)))

Germamy did not parttake in the Libya war. We also warned France and Britain that supporting radicals against Gaddafi will not end well... they did not listen. Especially Britain said "Angela, we understand your concerns, but we are an island, so all migrants that come to Europe in a chaotic Libya will come to Germany... which will weaken Germany and that is our goal."

Thanks, Mr G.V.M.D Goldstein

Oil and his gold/money

And the Dems and their supporters were totally ok with that

I still can't believe your country elected STASI Merkel

France.

We already had the leaked Clinton e-mails that said Nicolas Sarkozy wanted to strengthen France's position in Africa and improve his image at home. That's really all it was about. Britain and the U.S., as French allies, went along with it, NATO invented some laughable "protecting civilians" line for Western media to regurgitate to the masses, and the rest is history.

>why
same reason they got rid of Mubarak

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

>because he was an effective and benevolent dictator
Who got overthrown by his own people. makes you think.

It also happened almost immediately after he started playing ball and gave up the nuclear program.

Lesson to be learned is don't give up your nukes

Hillary Clinton

Wanted to get away from the petrodollar and oopsie there's rebels everywhere now :^)

he got overthrown by US and Saudi funded rebel fundamentalists you bluepilled idiot

DUDE FORCED DEMOCRACY LMAO xDDDDD

This guy knew his people better than anyone in the western world

SHILLARY SHILTON

It's hard to argue against the idea that the destabilizing effect of subsequent immigration was the exact reason why he was deposed. Fucking globalists.

youtube.com/watch?v=0q-gCiwfRt4

One of the first things that sand people rebels did was set up a central bank and oil company while they were fighting him.
That seems pretty advanced stuff for desert rebels.

You answered your own question, OP.

also, Lybia had the lowest dept per capita IN THE WORLD and the banksters didn't like it one bit.

there was an oil and gas deal in cyprus about a oil port and a gas port with rothschild, bp and so on.

it was in the london times.

anyway the deal never happened and sure enough gadaffi ends up being overthrown.

he was killed for his gold and pan-africanism removing african states from the clucthes of international finance

This

because , like most nogs, he was a useful idiot

CLUNTON

Would be pointless currency worth nothing compared to other fiat currencys.

The real truth is he was an eastern backed nation and it suits western interests to see Eastern interests diminished. Same with assad

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/

Google is your best friend user, sadly it was just more of the same Neoliberal interventionist bullshit that infects the west today

petroldollar

Gadaffi knew his western backed overthrow was imminent. The west/Israel/gulf arabs plan to take the middle east for their own so opposition must be eliminated.
youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA

Watch video
> caught by savages who did what savages do

More like he blackmailed us rather than sincerely warned us. Guess we thought he was just bluffing, or didn't care even if he wasn't.

He was yet another muslim piece of shit but he kept the other muslim pieces of shit in line, those animals need their iron fists to keep them from chimping out. Yeah, shit would be far FAR more preferable for Europe right now if he was still alive but he sure as fuck wasn't our "friend".

The day he died was the day that something in me broke. I don't know how to put it into words without sounding like a racist tin foil hat wearing nut, but as the normies say, I think "I lost my faith in humanity".

>his own people

Shill harder faggot. He was a great man.

HEY BRO YOUR MEME IS BULLSHIT THAT WASN'T MUSLIMS THAT WAS THE CIA

GULP GULP ON THAT BLUEPILLDICK

You're a fucking idiot. You people are the reason why new/pol/ is shit

Does anyone remember how leftists on the internet were cheerleading the 2011 Libya intervention? That was one of the most evil and autistic things I've ever seen. The whole thing from start to finish was based on a lie.

I always said you needed a leader like Saddam to keep the sand people in line. multiple factions vying to kill each other off if not for his rule.

I couldn't fucking believe it when one of the talking heads actually said what I had been saying for years, long after his death. I can't remember who said it, but hind sight is definitely 20/20. Too bad the normie faggots never said why he died. Why he REALLY died.

>in b4 stargate.

youtube.com/watch?v=81Nd6I2WAao

Okay Achmed. Sorry I won't suck your BASED muslim idol's dick. I'm sure he was one of the "good" ones.

He was killed for the same reason as Hitler.
(((Muh banks)))

winrar
see above

What in God's name is that unholy abomination????

>implying I'm muslim
New pol is shit because you're all either too stupid or so wrapped up in hate that you can't see the motivations behind the neoliberal elites when it's presented right before you're very eyes. And this ignorance is exploited, just like in Pizzagate and more recently Seth Rich. Conspiracies do exist, but instead of thinking critically about them you're manipulated by government hired spoilers to dumb down the conversations we should be having in Sup Forums

theintercept.com/2014/02/24/jtrig-manipulation/

robotictechnologyinc.com/images/upload/file/Presentation Military Memetics Tutorial 13 Dec 11.pdf

To destabilize the region so USA can reign supreme amongst chaos and fire. Just like Saddam.

I think you answered your own question (partially anyway).

Or they're just imposters trying to stir up drama. Don't take the bait.

Someone posted the new Adam Curtis documentary, that reminded me a little about my own forgotten brain.

He was trying to introduce a gold backed currency, it would have made Libya a rich country.
That coupled with a working model of communism proving it was a viable system.

Exactly this, strong nationalist governments are what kept Muslim nutcases in check. And by in check I mean in jail or dead. Who. Oils possibly benefit from destabilizing and balkanising the Middle East? I guess it's a mystery....

In short, yeah, you're right. The will of the people in the middle east generally yields islamic theocracies, which cause islam to become more radical, which causes radical islam and associated terrorism to leave the country and spread to the west (in addition to wreaking havoc in the middle east). A strong secular government would prevent this, and the easiest way to do this in the middle east is having people like Assad, Qaddafi, and Saddam do it even if they do bad things. The worst thing to happen to the middle east (and the largest reason why terrorism/refugees have become a thing since the turn of the millennium) is the Arab spring, which was prompted largely by the National Endowment for Democracy (basically a neo-con slush fund - it was founded in the 80s as a cover for CIA financial operations).

>working model of communism
nigga please
they got OIL

weren't they also one of the most developed countries in Africa infrastructure and education wise? and look at them now, man fuck clinton.

Daily reminder Ghaddaffi ruled the only truly developed country in Africa. The kikes killed him to steal Libya's oil.

large aquifer under libya that will be used to turn north africa into a large agricultural region and supply food for the future greater israeal plan

Good watch

>currency
>communism

>american education

Check this out Anons
youtube.com/watch?v=RpMugPQC4ZY

you should read his final pleading with tony blair (whom cameron had asked to speak with him on his behalf). Blair basically gives him the entire melian dialogue. feel sorry for the guy.

Bump

Stood up to the (((bankers)))

(((His own people)))

what does that have to do with being racist?

Maybe racist against white globalists?

I still cant believe the anglosphere is ruled by literal kikes. May will do more Privacy infringment with her dhiity laws than merkel ever did. Merkels only mistake was welcoming refugees. And they are working hard in the background to fix it. People are being dragged out if classes and universities and being sent back. We have camps to send them back. Most liberal states like NRW/Schleswig-hohlstein are not under left rule anymore.CSU is pushing for immigrant quotas on EU level. Merkel wants to fund Frontex with billions more. She will talk liberal and fix her mistakes.

saudis wanted his gas and oil. simpel. Americucks, slaves of saudiarbia, did murder him.

>Saudis
It was actually the French.
They wanted a more welcoming business environment, access to oil, and end Gadaffi's dangerous Pan-African movement which threatened French colonial interests in Former French West Africa

>kill qaddafi
>install Rothschild bank instantly

Gold backed Dinar to be exact

>seeing a mass of brown savages clamoring about, raping and pillaging.

How insensitive of me, I meant to say (((cultural enrichment))).

Something about the petrodollar.

The real reason, because everyone here is clueless:

He was killed because Obama congratulated the rebels on winning, and started to aid them.

Europe was getting closer with Gadaffi year by year. High profile visits, photo ops.

Obama and the entire US intelligence apparatus wanted to support islamists in the Middle East. He tried to support them in Egypt, but they overthrew the government without him - he was too late basically. He congratulated the Muslim Brotherhood after the fact, came running with his support - but he saw this as insufficient to gain true allies, when you support the victors AFTER the victory.

So when the same as happened in Egypt APPEARS to be happening in Libya, he comes running, supporting the rebels, praising them, demanding that Gadaffi step down.

The obvious outcome of this: Gadaffi will now hate the West. Very obviously, he will hate the West, who just backed the rebels trying to kill him, with words and military aid. All the effort that went into improving relations with Gadaffi is lost overnight. But this doesn't matter -- because the islamist rebels will take over Libya and be the US allies -- right? That's what everyone believed and the intelligence and media was reporting.

But wait, it didn't happen. Gadaffi started to beat back the rebels. Oh shit, Europe and the US have made an enemy on Europe's doorstep because we wanted islamist friends and had retarded intelligence.

In the final stronghold city of the rebels, Gadaffi declares that the rebel soldiers must surrender or they will be wiped out. False reports start to be spread that he said he would genocide everyone in the city. Examine his statement for what it says, examine the news reports about it, to see for yourself.

Justified by the false claims about impending genocide, an intense bombing campaign begins, and Gadaffi is killed.

All for Obama's desire to be allied to islamists.

Bonus:
youtube.com/watch?v=7VQbAhqHoAo , QVG5vg9vzuk

the (((central banks)))

>He warned of African hordes invading Europe if he was killed, and it happened.

Thats why the (((Jewnited States of America))) killed him.

The French didn't want to lose control of Africa, and the USA didn't want to lose control of the world (petrodollar).

Saddam accepted Euros
>dead
Iraq suddenly switches back to the petrodollar

Gaddafi wants to bring a gold backed currency into existence that would threaten the petrodollar
>dead
what currency???

DO YOU SEE A PATTERN?

Now look at Syria, Iran and Russia. Can you spot the pattern or can you figure this one out on your own?

Who cares? He should have been killed ages ago.
This cunt actively funded ANC terrorists.

>totally had nothing to do with the USA losing it's Fiat Empire that currently enslaves the world because Barrack Obama wanted to make friends with the bad boys of the sandbox.

sure thing.

>Burger
>Brains

RARE
A
R
E

>totally had nothing to do with the USA losing it's Fiat Empire that currently enslaves the world

Obscurantist, worthless word salad

>because Barrack Obama wanted to make friends with the bad boys of the sandbox.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXL07b5DDwM

Mr. Obama says: "president Assad now has a choice, he can lead that transition, or get out of the way"

"The transition" is to the rule of the islamist rebels. They are the ones he is backing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVG5vg9vzuk

Oh, and here's Obama's appointed Director of National Intelligence, ranking above the CIA, making the bizarre and false claim that the Muslim Brotherhood is "largely secular", in order to sell the public on this religious alliance.

It's worse. His work on how to use oil was exemplary.

Instead of giving his people toasters like in venezuela, he promoted family growth, cheap loans, low taxes, technology in extraction and refining of oil, and even landscape transformation.

He would have transformed libya into an african paradise like from before the roman drying. It would bring an unprecedented era of prosterity for libya. Honestly it would be more european than turkey before his natural death if he was not killed.

Fuck Obongo, fuck Shillary, fuck CIA and fuck (((them)))

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q3_e0s0NJo
youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU

If that is true, Obama was totally crazy. Sometimes I think that USA is to blame about all the situation in the midle east and terrorism.

>India adopts bitcoin because unsanitary levels of fecal matter on circulated currency is posing a health risk to the world's largest population mass.
>Indians begin living longer than ever.
>Petrodollar inadvertently becomes threatened
>India gets (((enriched))) by depleted uranium
cancer, cancer everywhere.
>health expectancy falls
>fiat currency restored

China #1 once again.

oh sorry i read it wrong. i see what you meant now

>word salad
You can toss my word salad once you pull your head out of the sand.

youtu.be/nDr1VYvUbKw?t=992

The audio sucks, but he breaks it down for the average simpleton to understand.

Is that an Ashkenazi Jew?

>Implying a-...
None of these actually makes sense to me. You have minimal knowledge about India I see..

Muslim brotherhood was supported to in order to not look hypocritical when it comes to democracy promotion and in order to lessen the influence of the ZOG. For all the shit Obama did, at least he wasn't completely a tool of AIPAC.

thenation.com/article/aipac-spent-millions-of-dollars-to-defeat-the-iran-deal-instead-it-may-have-destroyed-itself/

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/jFssr

It can all be verified.

The Arab Spring in Egypt was driven by the Muslim Brotherhood: theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/10/middle-east-egypt-us-policy/409537/

something eerily similar happened in 2013 after the Muslim Brotherhood came to power in Egypt through democratic elections.

Obama praised this "Arab Spring" (i.e. Muslim Brotherhood takeover):

nbcnews.com/video/nightly-news/43205012

Obama praises Arab Spring across Europe
On the last day of his European tour the president made a case for why the U.S. has to play a leading role in supporting democracy.

Reports that Gadaffi was losing early in the war:
aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2011/02/201122641559301766.html

Gaddafi 'losing grip' over Libya
Demonstrators remain on the streets as leader's power may soon be confined only to the capital, Tripoli.

Gadaffi starting to win the war:
nytimes.com/2011/03/30/world/africa/30libya.html?pagewanted=all

"Nor have the strikes renewed the uprising that briefly threatened his stronghold in Tripoli, the capital, four weeks ago."

On the false genocide claims that justifed all-out war:
foreignpolicy.com/2011/04/07/was-there-going-to-be-a-benghazi-massacre/

For new readers, read here:

You German fool.