Mandela effect fake to cover internet cencership

I have evidence if you wanna ask only way to talk about it is live as they keep deleting my posts

Other urls found in this thread:

tvmuse.com/tv-shows/Frontline_25628/season_24/episode_11/
youtu.be/YeFzeNAHEhU
tvguide.com/tvshows/frontline/episode-11-season-24/can-you-afford-to-retire/191522/
youtube.com/watch?v=ytYbfT82kk0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fang_Zheng
twitter.com/maddow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How and why?

Post your evidence.

the tank man was ran over by the chines goverment in 1989 there are is a frountline documentry about it season 24 episode 11 the simpsons do a spoof on the even with homer and taxis in the episode bart sells nukes to china where he lies down in frount of the taxi like in the orignal video also in 2012 there was a photo taken of the tank man.. still writing

my spelling is terrible so please disregard

from a different angel saying about the event with a link to the video but it's gone now the only way you can discus it without it being deleted or changed is under the mandela effect please help this get around it's fucking turning in to 1984 in front of us..

frontline season 24 episode 11 look it up you won't fined one link..

tvmuse.com/tv-shows/Frontline_25628/season_24/episode_11/

i see it but i can't watch it

Kek

the links go nowhere

>please disregard

dont worry, we will

it's there tho in black and white i know what happen and i won't forget that they ran him the fuck over for protesting..

if they can do this they can do it to other events we need to stop it now

please help

Gotta love britbong censorship eh?

keep trying to watch the screen goes white

You on a computer mate? With up to date flash? Try turning it off and on again

Tankman, watch here
youtu.be/YeFzeNAHEhU

i have no idea what youre even trying to say.
breathe and read your post before sending it.
try this shit again please im interested.

wtf is this thread lol

Schizophrenia apparently

sorry it's just when ever i post about it it gets deleted this is the longest discushion ive been able to have about it i

>the tank man was ran over by the chines goverment in 1989

Not in this timeline bro, just the President Hillary timeline.

The british are like Americans who pretend there smart

What's the mandela effect here? Do people remember him getting chef boyardee'd by the tanks or something?

no..there is no other time line we are being 1984

Colin Powell wrote an article about this years ago. His was sure that mention that there two heroes in the tank pictures.

The protester and the tank-driver who REFUSED to run him over.

mandela effect has been made up

this year yeah did you fined it on google fuck google

just like this thread!

so every older person who i have asked who was alive when it is lying..if you you trust google we are fucked

Not in my timeline. He just stood there with grocieries or something.

all we can do is say whats happened, and try and get the word out, only reason I'm on here posting is because of the stories ive herd about 4 chan actually making shit happen

>there

American edujication

>4 chan actually making shit happen
We meme magic'd the mandela effect. Why are you snooping around?

I'm english so stfu does my spelling make my point less valid

The Mandela Effect is a real thing and has nothing to do with censorship. If anything there are many "fake" ME videos about small shit to burry the bigger changes.

yupp, this kid got originally run over. It sparked riots and huge shit. When it calmed the goverment was a lot more docile than before.

I don't care about the mandela effect it's fake i Just need the tank man to be remembered before there is full censorship in the uk

thank you yes he did

there there now of course it happened.

Okay, but now how do you explain the Berentain Bears?

tvguide.com/tvshows/frontline/episode-11-season-24/can-you-afford-to-retire/191522/

That's not right.

How's the grande concert Tarek

my name is Mehmet and music is haram

Berenstein or Berenstain?! I remember stein. stain does not look familiar at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytYbfT82kk0

Nice one OP, but you fucked it up

We've known this since the internet started and we started photoshopping shit. Some of us aren't on drugs faggot.

>tvguide.com/tvshows/frontline/episode-11-season-24/can-you-afford-to-retire/191522/

never watched this before and cannot say whenever it changed and "Can You Afford to Retire?" doesn't sound "important" from my perspective.... if I have to say anything about this, yeah I got teached the "less birth than previous generations" inversed pyramid.

Interesting theory.

so what you a youtube video is fucking the be all and end all of truths?? ask an actual human who was alive and they will say that it happened, and watched the whole thing.. i remember watching it with my dad before he died like it's one of the strongest memory, i have because he made me watch it, because it was such a a brave act, he did't care if he was ran over, he didn't care!! he was walking home with his shopping, and thought fuck this!! get the fuck out of my city and stood up to the government.. one man thats why it's dangerous if one man could stop them even for one second what if we all got up and stood in frount of it it could't take us all down he was a symbol the power we have and they've taken it away so he's not even remember sacrificing his life he didn't know he was being filmed he died for freedom and that deserve to be remembered..

CLICK ON THE POST NUMBERS TO REPLY TO A POST

Jesus Christ

the can you afford to retire has only recently started tuning up instead of the tank man story thats how i know they are trying to cover it up from every angle

never used the site before sorry

tvmuse.com/tv-shows/Frontline_25628/season_24/episode_11/ real episode

please help what can be done ??

learn to type retard

Are you drunk?

i'm dyslexic so sometimes i don't spell things the rite way but does that make my points less valid.. no.. please listen

You haven't really made a point. There are two different guys. One was ran over by a tank and another one wasn't.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fang_Zheng

You've let memes and conspiracy videos fry the fuck out of your brain.
To help you calm down know that the illuminati is really spelt (((illuminati))).

And in regards to the Mandela effect I spoke to my friend about my ideas on it. Imagine you had control of the internet and you could at will edit pages and then you could say on a Thai bride rating forum HEY look goy isn't this internet page different from your perceived recollection of it.
Well that would be a pretty funny prank.
But seriously you need to chill down there are genuine conspiracies out there and you perceptions are under attack by the media and political establishment. But the Mandela Effect is a fun distraction and I've never heard anyone mention it other then on here.

real episode of what? I'm old and watched the kid run over in the actual news on TV (censored) when I was young and a few years later the footage got shown in school (uncencensored) by a teacher when we had communism as subject.

I never watched the 2006 stuff you linked and since it seems to be about the "hero tank man" of this timeline I kinda don't care.

>halp!
somehow you're annoying.

i remember the guy who was ran over, it was terrible the tanks just kept going, i won't denied that there probably was more people who were ran over but this one was filmed, it was huge event for years..

That makes sense. That's why approx. 95% of the Mandela effect concerns children's cartoons and similar things that have massive influence societally.

>never used the site
>only way to talk about it is live as they keep deleting my posts
Not only are you self-contradictory, but you also seem to have trouble understanding how the interwebs work.

It's really difficult to censor shit, because in order to browse it, every browser need a copy of it. Surprisingly often, people hoard data like that, and it leaves a trail. You wouldn't need many attempts at messing with strategically important data to have your entire operation uncovered.

as i never used the side for long enough to know how to reply directly to people.. well okay im not internet savy but i love history and ive got a fucking good memory of things ive watched i know it happened if i had people on side who would take the time to look and see who knew how to navigate all the information

Tweet your theories to this person and it will make national news:

twitter.com/maddow

Make sure to mention Vladimir Putin is behind the censorship.

come on at least i give some sort of a fuck about the truth I'm not going off fucking memes I'm going off what people have said when ive asked them and what i know i saw

How do you remember The Great Thinker Statue...
Leaning forehead on closed fist?
or leaning chin on back of hand?

This one still has art books that state it opposite of how it looks now.

do it live

i am all ears

i was thinking that get on question time and just start talking about

Interview with a Vampire. The lion shall dwell with the lamb. Febreeze. Kit-kat. Mickey mouse wears suspenders and snapped them in steamboat willy. The girl in James bond Moon raker has braces.

the main thing about the mandela effect is, you can't remember something you don't have a memory of. that goes for both, the affected and the non-affected.

So, I don't have a memory of the tank man being run over. I can't say this has changed even if it did, because I have nothing to compare the current facts.

However you titled your thread with "censorship" in relation to ME and this is simply not the case.