Is trump totally compromised? You think they are blackmailing him or that he was trolling us all along?

Is trump totally compromised? You think they are blackmailing him or that he was trolling us all along?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bpgnz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Blackmail him with what? They already threw everything they had at him

Only an idiot would have believed trump's blatant campaign lies

>Oh but this born-rich millionaire who literally doesn't understand reality because he's spent his entire life in a fucking gold-plated bubble really gets the working man!
I literally hope trump strips EVERYTHING from poor whites to make them pay for voting for him. They won't learn, they've repeatedly shown that. So at least they can die.

Posting in a shareblue thread.

Trump is our guy, and no amount of shilling from putinbots can change that.

>man with a documented, decades long history of fucking over whoever he wants whenever he wants for the slighest reasons as long as he feels like it benefits him
>why is he fucking us over after we voted him in!

Why post the cropped image?

Ever heard of the adage "keep friends close and enemies closer"? This shit is like basic 4D chess.

>implying

Thats not even chess. Thats checkers in 2 dimensions.

ivanka has tapes of their exploits when she was younger.

He's going fully with the Kikes on as much as possible as long as he can keep some America First stuff as token.

In exchange we may actually see some counter play against the CIA/Deep State that is trying to get him gone.

Former trump supporter, etc. etc.

Sup Forumsacks are THAT uneducated/naive
Hillary was an awful choice of course...
I would have voted for Trump too
But c'mon... what did they expect?

>leaf

Don't you have some curling to do?

You stupidfags can't believe he just used you right? You are even more stupid than I thought you are. You little white-power worshipping pepes of /pol.

dude rich people and bankers running the treasury

the 4D Chess dance: streamable.com/bpgnz

Oy vey

yes. both.

Breaking Bad, season 1, episode 3, minute 12:06

When he was ignorant like us he thought fuck Israel let's take care of US citizens. And when he got into power he was shown the whole geopolitical situation and plans (The stuff Hillary already knew since she was the Secretary of Defense or w/e she was) he adjusted his views accordingly. I'm guessing that the USA benefits greatly from the conflict in the middle-east and backing Israel is making it unstable.

I wish they could just show the classified documents and plans and be like "Hey, we are killing innocent people for the benefit of the USA, It's all good!" and people would be fine with it. But they have to pretend to be the good guys so they can't say what they are really doing.

>tfw when your husband bends the knee for a terrorist and you lose all respect for him

It just seems like once the prez gets in, they completely change. Like they debrief them on how they are just a figurehead and then they shift overnight. Completely different person now. Shadow Government?

no that was just for the election. they keep the real dirt to force his hand in case he was actually elected.

i totally hear you on that. every prez just totally changes once they are shown the goods behind the scenes.

You are so fucking retarded.

Trump is a big man. Did you expect the King to stand on a ladder?

probs this

didn't know it was cropped

>Trump is a big man. Did you expect the King to stand on a ladder?
watch this and tell me it isn't a curtsy you fucking moron It's not like Obongo was short either but he put it on himself like a big boy