US Leaks sensitive data regarding Manchester bombing

The US intelligence has leaked information about the recent Manchester bombing to the media, publishing the bomber's name less than 24 hours after the explosion.

>His accomplices now know to run and hide.
>Forensic pictures of the dead are now in the public sphere while the families are still in the initial stages of grief.

ft.com/content/4967d436-40b6-11e7-9d56-25f963e998b2

What the fuck, America?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13034542
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Donald can't keep his mouth hole shut.

jew did it

i swear

jews did it as a distraction

Britain is no longer sharing information with the US about this topic. Whoever leaked the information has broken an agreement between our countries which has lasted for years.

>>His accomplices now know to run and hide.
>>Forensic pictures of the dead are now in the public sphere while the families are still in the initial stages of grief.

They knew as soon as the bomb went off.

We all should see the pictures.

trump's jew crew revolves around money
they have no loyalty so they sell info to the highest bidder

It's the same people leaking anti trump shit to the press.

As if you aren't usa bitch / vassal state. What sensitive information did they release? Some blood splattered key chains and iphones. Give me a break.

>usa spied on us

More likely is the fact your police department leaked the photos to the american media because your country is fucking retarded.

>They knew as soon as the bomb went off.
Probably, but in this day and age who knows what's happening. The idea that they have total awareness of what's going on is total rubbish. It could've been anyone as there are thousands of extremists in this country.

>We all should see the pictures.
Not fucking immediately

our "intelligence community" is fucking leak-happy rn because you know, "any day now this will be the end of drumpgfth", sorry about this.

>>His accomplices now know to run and hide.
In all likelihood they went into hiding during or right after the attack. I doubt they would have waited for a name to be released.

>Forensic pictures of the dead are now in the public sphere while the families are still in the initial stages of grief.
Reality should not be censored and hidden from the public. And lets not act like the photos are some sort of assault on the family. You know what the assault was? The actual attack, not evidence and documentation of the attack.

Yeah, I'm sure the people who built his suicide bomb vest and his terror cell are clueless.

"Oh a bombing in that city by that one member a few days after we gave him a suicide vest. Better not hit the deck."

You're a retard if you think the rest of the cell wouldn't be already in the process of doing things or hitting other targets.

The real reason is they wanted to wait a few days to release the name so it moves off news when they say it was a muslim.

>Not fucking immediately
It will always be "too soon." No matter how long you wait.

Now maybe the MSM will start taking data leaks more seriously

Sounds like more fake news. Stop being so gullible. Especially after all you have learned about the media.

>The real reason is they wanted to wait a few days to release the name so it moves off news when they say it was a muslim.
Bingo.

strawpoll.me/13034542

Doesn't this mean Theresa May leaked information? How could Trump have it otherwise?
lol liberals and their conspiracies.

this
not our fault your country is shit
how about you stop bitching until after you've arrested the open Isis supporters on social media in your country

You're just a bargain basement USA. Who cares? You from an irreverent, floating turd of a nation.

The name of the guy who did it was up there, too. If you don't see an issue in leaking information which should be kept amongst a few people in the intelligence agencies, I can't help you.

This. Show the masses who must pay for this. Make them understand more atrocity will come if it is not shown that we will hunt those responsible. Shitskins know nothing else, the only respect they give must be forced by fist.

please burn our media for it

Didn't they know to run and hide when the bomb went off? Or am I giving them too much credit? fuck off faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Eyes

>people who planned to explode any thing didn't know what the hell was going on.
>as far as they know it could be any body.

found the remainer.

I voted brexit

Are you implying the American Deep State cares about anything other than its self-preservation and self-enrichment?

Most of them were going to run and hide anyway. The bomber's name always gets out. It's an expectation no matter how crazy you are

>CIA leaks to media, media publishes, allies pissed, media blames Trump, media moves on to the latest BOMBSHELL story about Trump farting in a meeting based on CIA leaks

Fuck everything.

>trusting CIA

Liberals even used the Pope, a man they usually resent because he leads Christianity, as a virtuous figure when compared to trump. The man could meet the Devil himself and people would still say Trump was worse.

>What the fuck, America?

Blame the fucking retarded Left who are all currently #RESISTing something and putting our nations in harms way for political gain.

>his accomplices leaked the data

>Forensic pictures of the dead
Where?!

What's the matter faggots don't like the leaks when they happen to you ?

US no longer best friend. Australia now best friend.

were just reminding you that you suck

love

america

We have one of the best intelligence agencies in the world. This just makes your country look bad and you are deflecting

>US leaks are about government corruption
>UK leaks are about sensitive data about a recent terrorist attack

Nice comparison, faggot

>brits think that the accomplices would run when they see that police are coming after them on the news

Pro tip: they started running right AFTER the attack, not when the news media granted them permission

Why is this a bad thing? It's easier to catch the muzzie when everyone knows his face. Over here as soon as someone does any kind of terror attack his face, name and where he lives is instantly released to the public so that the people know who to look for.

>Britbongs don't want to release terrorist's information because the public might take action

Jesus Christ you people are pathetic

we're not russia

where are the pics?

Your best soldiers come to train under our SAS.

Trump should use this to go after the deep state obama shills.

Except, your shithole country haaas no guns lol

Wow I was so for trump before this happened. Now I know America made a big fucking mistake and were all fucked. Why did you give him the nuclear codes burgers? Hes an absolute madman.

Australia has been leaking the information too. Check their news.

bullshit

your fucking bong leaders wanted to whitewash the incident and create a non-muzzie patsy. Whoever is running your government and it's authorities is using thousands of muzzie extremists as their proxy army, which they refuse to move on. Instead they will arrest white men and put them in jail for making jokes on twitter

You're not our ally, and neither is anyone in Europe.

The muslim whose face has been revealed is now in tiny pieces. He's dead.

Jews are responsible for the leaks!

>americans all trying to justify this
You broke an agreement, that's the bottom line of it. Why can't you just accept you aren't supposed to do that

Pretty much this. There really needs to be a purge in the white house and the cia

The problem is MSM still controls the narrative and public conscience

>You broke an agreement
And I'll do it again too.

Or your intelligence agency is just incompetent
Quit crying

So what's the problem? Let the people see those who harmed them.

Are you Iraq or Syria?

Then you're a spineless cuck

Leaking is good unless it happens to Trump. Then the GOP chimps out.

Sounds like you're the one getting cucked, my friend.

>selectively leaking one word of a conversation
>muh corruption
>implying this isn't the same thing

You britbongs are fucking idiots for letting the Shitskins in in the first place. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

If they did this I get the feeling the UK police were going to cover it up that it was a muslim

>implying we need you

>US leaks are about government corruption
No, US leaks are about the CIA attempting the same type of coup in their own country that they've pulled off dozens of times in third world hellholes.
>UK leaks are about sensitive data about a recent terrorist attack
The only reason it's 'sensitive' is because you're trying to cover up that muslim migrants were behind it.

Why does (((USA))) have intelligence on this?

'BBC estimates the number of leaked secret british documents by American media agencies to be OVER 9000!'

The people deserve to know the faces of the men that wan't to kill them. They also deserve to see the carnage you let into your country. If you hide the murdered they die in vain. Fuck your grief, you be feeling hate in your heart and rage in your gut.

Because there are now no doubts about who did it, and the police now have a harder job of finding accomplices

Why can't you accept our establishment and media try to control the narrative anytime something like this happens, so they're great Multi Culti project is not at risk.

That's what's truly Happening here.

NSA, FBI, CIA vs GCHQ

We lose far more than the US will from this you silly faggot.

>we have one of the best intelligence agencies in the world
Yeah for covering up politicians that fuck little kids America did nothing wrong

I like how you still think you are number one
China cuck you on the regular

Oh look, the UK is sad that the US stopped them trying to memory hole the fact he was a Muslim terrorist.

Fuck you. I'm embarassed we were under you for a couple centuries right now. Get your shit together, UK!

>His accomplices now know to run and hide.
And they didn't do that automatically right after they blew up a crowd? Come on.
The least of all criticisms.

The accomplices are Muslims.

> boo hoo we wanted to memory hole this like it was Rotherham and the meany US stopped us

>selectively leaking one word of a conversation

Are you retarded? That's all you think was leaked?

Are you for real Brit ? You think him being blown to bits wouldn't be a good indication for his accomplices to get the fuck out of Dodge ?

uhhhhhh there elites control our nation the roths childs are british and a royal family more important then the queen

What they mean is: "how dare the americans reveal the bomber was a muslim before we prep the population with think pieces about how he might be white or all the helpful muslim taxi drivers."

>The only reason it's 'sensitive' is because you're trying to cover up that muslim migrants were behind it.

Not even close. It's sensitive because it's a lot easier for an intelligence agency to work when there isn't mass hysteria pushing things deeper underground.

Seriously, couldn't properly Cologne the entire thing. :(

I also question any leak made deliberately to make Trump look bad. Too many "white house officials" want to see him fall.

The Five Eyes agreement.

They should hang a muslim off London bridge for every day of Ramadan.

OY!! ALERT THE BRITBONGS WE GOT ANOTHER LEAKER HERE

>You're just a bargain basement USA.
This post triggers britfags

related

> Mass hysteria

Yeah, fuck people knowing the truth, they might like, be angry or something.

I bet you read 1984 and thought it applied to Trump, too

> Because there are now no doubts about who did it

How on Earth is that a problem?!?!

>and the police now have a harder job of finding accomplices
Literally how

>Implying there wasn't already mass Hysteria before his name was released.

I saw some people saying the Conservative party organised this for God's sake. The people have a right to now in this day and age, otherwise they'll just end up spreading Tinfoil conspiracies.

Good.

It's clear the fucking U.K. will never, ever, ever, do anything about it.

Maybe this is what forced them to arrest someone.

Too bad the MET is too busy tracking down people who make """"""islamaphobic"""""" comments on twitter rather than preventing the security of their shit.

When you say Forensic are we talking gay pictures of the nuts and bolts or gore?

And if gore someone drop pictures now

I do feel rage, my personal views on the way we should treat extremists don't change that the US intelligence agency breached a code of trust, and the man or woman who did it should be jailed for it.

Agreed, the people need to be kept ignorant. Islam is a religion of peace, goy!

Mental gymnastics. Like they aren't going to expect some SHIt skin 5'11 irate Arab with a fucking beard. I'm embarrassed that we share any common ancestry at all. Hopefully I'm more Native American then whatever European SHIt genes raped my native culture because holy shit you guys are seriously fucked in the head if *this* is what you're mad about and not the fact that your goyim government is trying to cover this up as muh native terrorist to avoid any further collateroral brexit style damage. You all are literally damaged goods. If you didn't have fucking nukes id say let Islam rape and pillage you mentally incompetent weak fucking twits.

Fuck Europe. I hope you choke on Mohammed's Dick because when they sack the queen I'm sure as fuck not reenlisting to come save you tea drinking faggots

>Subscribe to read
nice link bong

>MSM still controls the narrative and public conscience

Nah, the MSM is all but exclusively talking to libs at this point. Trust in the media among conservatives is literally in single digits, and Trump's approval rating among likely voters is actually higher than his election vote share.

They've stopped even pretending to be unbiased, plus they've realized that it's way more profitable to dispense hate to 3 million hyperpartisan zealots than dispense news to the half a million people left who genuinely want to be informed. They've ceded their influence because they'd rather just hate Trump 24/7 than be actual journalists.

They backstab you and you support them for it. You're a degenerate. Our intelligence agency prevents this shit from happening more often despite a cancerous Europe banging on our door. America acts tough because it's got nobody anywhere near it to compete. Arrogant fucks.

Deep. Damn