Rissia won again ICPC world programming contest. Already the seventh time

Rissia won again ICPC world programming contest. Already the seventh time.

Why are Russians so good at programming Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/society/947494
veteranstoday.com/2014/11/13/aegis-fail-in-black-sea-ruskies-burn-down-uss-donald-duck/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tass.com/society/947494

Why the fuck he's balding?

They're too smart for hair.

Poos and chinks BTFO.

how long until the democrats claim these guys are the russian haxxors?

So you're telling me that some homos at the University of Central Florida BTFO MIT in this for the best American team...top kek. Diversity is our strength!

MIT is hype

>none of them is nikita sadkov
poor form

white people get bored
so they create
what white people consider basic logic is advanced tek magic to others

Kek there's a competition for programmers?

hahahahahah what the fuck do they do, just write lines of code as fast as they can? While the audience oohs and ahhs? LMAO

Eight core processor, better cooling..

Why wouldnt there be? of all people burgers should realize you can make competition out of anything

yet they haven't built any tech that dominates in the real world. guess they're good at solving puzzles instead of real problems. academia is not reality.

Reminds me of those autistic russian chess masters.

thats really confusing to me because in Fast and Furious 8 all the hackers were kinda mudskins...would Hollywood ever lie to us about that and why ?

From left to right, I'd fuck 1 then 4 then 2 and plz no 3.

Jesus, those fucking rape eye.

"SHHHHH, i'll go slow"

My old Chinese boss said Russians were so smart because they can leave their houses 9 months out of the year because it's so cold so they sray inside their houses and drink vodka and study.

He also said Russians were mean.

delete this

Russians also had the greatest composers in the 20th century, maybe it has something to do with that.

URSS had very strong solven problem education,since children learn to solven thousands problems geometry,combinatorics,calculus or logic, a lot PhD,research or prize Nobel get invoke on education or write very good books.

On universities had solven problem physics or mathematics with high level of math.

Russia get a lot teacher or students learn programming on point of view solved problems.

Meaning universities Russian had a lot students with heavy math background on math and solved problems makes more easy make good teams,

russians are leet

They're Slavs. Polaks are good too. Westerners suck on the other hand

kek

Autism

what happened to russia why are they so europoor drunken addicts now

They're just trying to get out of this country, that's why.

URSS train best engineering to build weapons or infrastructure, but manangers resources goes to shit,like commie country, mean high educate people but poor country,this is why a lot hacker Russians or Russian goes to west to live.

old civilisation currently in a dip

breivik?

he is russia elon musk in making

It's because they are creating an election hacking comitee.

Why do all Russians look Russian

>tass.com/society/947494
they wer first people in space and on the moon(with a robots but failed, due to...aliens shooting it down)

it haz something to do with weather, most cold countries have also very smart people.

>He also said Russians were mean.
hehe, chinks call russians warrior race due to lack of careness to suffering.

Their fucking forehead just screams 160 IQ

veteranstoday.com/2014/11/13/aegis-fail-in-black-sea-ruskies-burn-down-uss-donald-duck/

lol old jet blocks most modern ship

russians are 50 years ahead in tech, they get it from nordic pleadians race, which isnt aggresive like reptilians which controls the new world.

thats typical nigger logic, if you arent aggresive you arent strong.

TFW comp sci major at UCF

How did they let me in

Why do anglos call it rusha but spell it Russia? It's not even close

What are you doing Hans, I almost died of laughter.

programmers=Autistic
Guy at right side of pic is part giraffe?
pic is american programmer?

>all white males

thats why. russia sends its best. not who looks the best.

Because they're not such mongrels.

-extremely cheap to educate (need only a few books and a computer)
-need to contrive to overcome problems, just like in everyday

Slavs are programming masterrace

Nice, fucking reptilians! fucking us on tech again!

Top us universities don't give a shit about icpc. It's like being an expert in iq tests and interview questions. Training for these competitions leads to overfitting, with top performers memorizing patterns counter to expanding their breath of the cs field. It's great for solidifying fundimentals and bragging rights, but not so great when it comes to meeting industry expectations.

They work with a binary verb system (perfective and imperfective)