The arrest of Eric Clanton is a declaration of WAR

Listen you pathetic little virgin basement dwellers and listen well: WE ARE COMING FOR YOU. You manbabies proud of yourselves huh? You got a great man falsely arrested, a man who has helped so many people, and for what? Bashing a fash? FUCK YOU ALT-RIGHT NAZI SHIT HEADS. We are DONE playing games now. You think you're hot shit because you tracked someone down by looking at pictures? LOL you are pathetic. Every comrade world-wide is now readying for war. I have already seen hundreds of plans being drafted to deal with you trolls on our secret facebook groups. BAMN is coming for you, be afraid.

Other urls found in this thread:

eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-college-professor-arrested-as-assault-suspect/
youtube.com/watch?v=O1tUnHFbmcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Obvious bait but...

I remember once I shot a man in the back in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. He was running away with a rifle in his hand and I shot him. Hit him right in the small of his back. I went over an hour later and do you know what I found in his shirt? A copy of the Communist Manifesto. No sh*t. It was ancient and written in Cyrillic, probably Russian. It had notes in it in their gay arab script. He had been reading it probably for years.

A good little leftist in a mudhole village in Afghanistan. The only person I shot in my entire tour, pretty sure. He was running away, and when he died he sh*t himself. He had foam on his face, so he probably took a while to die. It was striking to me that he kept a book written by people who tried to conquer his country and murder him, and

That's what Leftists are. Cowards and weaklings who worship an ideology that would murder them in an instant if it could. They run away as soon as they are met with force and they die in agony. AGONY. For nothing. For no reason except that they thought, like you, that GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS can defeat Right Wing Men.

And good lord, were they wrong. Because Right Wing Men are the only kind of men--there are no Left Wing Men. They don't exist. A Leftist is a craven weakling addicted to victimhood by definition and they are not men, they're animals

All I heard was "please give me a helicopter ride"

friendly reminder

wow.

A FUCKING ROO

>The Altright right now

See you at the Texas monument gathering, got a few friends coming too.

Shadilay

I So scaaar her der derp.

im terrified. come at me bro

checked

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

> I have already seen hundreds of plans being drafted to deal with you trolls on our secret facebook groups
>secret facebook groups
>secret facebook

Yeh buddy you can't have both there. Choose one or the other lmfao

ANTI-WHITE THUGS

Ha ha

Spicy hot digitz you've got there, Comrade.

We have the power of the federal government and its thousands of employees behind us.

All we need to do is provide them with the intelligence.

An excellent pasta.

whites colonized every country on earth, but now that its happening to you its suddenly bad? too bad shitlord, get browned.

>BAMN is coming for you, be afraid
>BAMN, be afraid
>BAMN afraid

Yeh kid choose one you can't have both there lol.

You people committed a crime you stupid fuckhead. The law protects everyone you infantile morons.

Posting in a Shareblue thread.

Wew looks like more faggots want a trip to prison

>You people committed a crime you stupid fuckhead.
If its illegal to bash a fash then fuck the law, its wrong. Eric is a hero

nice satire bait ...gotta hand that to you.

Don't worry leaf, your day is coming

checked

Look, user looks like the archetypal cocksucker. He's sucking globalist dick. I'm not against gay people, okay, I love them they're great folks. There's something about this fairy hopping around, bossing everybody around, trying to intimidate people like me and you. I wanna tell user: Hey listen asshole! Quit saying /pol and I - and I never use cussing in 22 years - but the gloves are off. Listen you son of a bitch. What the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a goddamn fucking Russian? You get in my face with that I'll beat your goddamn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you've fucking crossed the line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You're the people who've fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election, so stop shooting your mouth off claiming that I'm the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch. Fill your hand, I'm sorry but I'm done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words, excuse me.

Stop. I can only get so erect.

>they're animals
Bingo.

Thank you for your service.

>BAMN is coming for you, be afraid.
Rock hard just thinking about getting some antifa qt locked up in my rape room.

then go change it kek. otherwise youll go to jail

The fuck are you checking?

Oh man, I'm shaking in my jackboots.

Good posts. You triggered manbaby? Do you need Drumpftydumpty to give you a safe space?

Don't point out their errors friend, otherwise our newfriends will be slightly harder to identify.

>shooting in the back
>real man
That gun was probably planted afterwards.

ok

Alt-right cant admit it but its true

Like you have a say on any of that fucking leaf.
Shit was not perfect, but was the best for the country at the time. Commie state was shit. And you know shit about it yet feel like you have the right to talk about it.

Die in a fire cunt

>go to antifa rally on hot day
>tells antifa kids that they can use my car to cool off and drink water
>use tape and rope to tie them up
>drag them to home for rape
>force them to give birth
>eat fetus

I bet you are little one

drumpf

Hue hue hue

Antifa ppl here, it so baits you're either paid shills or brigading this for a school project.

'Checking' is short for 'checking digits'. You don't 'check' good posts. Lurk more before you post, newfriend.

checked

I'm going to fuck the gay out of you, faggot.

aussie shitposts are the worst shitposts

You sound like a women

Checked

Bring it on mate... you leftist cucks are forgetting that most right wingers are ready to defend at all times... honestly, wouldn't mind having some fun with you...

I've served in Warehouse, and in Bagram for some time back in 2006/2007... Seen a bit of action around the area... I guess you've been stationed further towards the center if you haven't seen much action?

Anyway, would give this leftist cuck the same comms implants that helped the taliban talk directly to their maker... comes in various calibers, though I love handing out 7.62's :-)

>eastbaytimes.com/2017/05/24/berkeley-college-professor-arrested-as-assault-suspect/
>youtube.com/watch?v=O1tUnHFbmcU
>not even originally arrested on the lock attack charges
>a violent d-bag can rot in prison now because of our good works

Huuuuu HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAA

You also love handing out handjobs for free, your point?

I'm not an edgy right wing teenager, I'm someone that grew up extremely poor, worked hard and am now an executive for one of Canada's largest companies.

Communists are people with no discipline, talent or work ethic. They've never been a success at anything.

They usually end up being hipsters with menial jobs that lie about being 'artists'.

They never won the game, aced the test or got the girl in school. They are society's failures, and they want to take away the accomplishments people like myself worked for to artificially prop up their world egalitarian world view.

The truth is, you are not my equal. You never will be. You could be granted growing up middle class in a city (I grew up dirt poor in the wilderness) and still not achieve a 10th of what I've done.

You're just a failure, and punishing the successful people like myself so you can have a lifestyle you don't deserve will lead to the economic collapse we've seen every single time it's been tried.

I'll just take my talent, skills and experience and move to a place where meritocracy exists.

Now go ask mom and dad for a ticket to venezuela, loser.

No one cares about Antifa anymore though. It's boring.

yeah but then we invented fun things like the computer youre using and website your own.

Brown people dont do anything, and anything you do do, is just a re-hash of something a white guy made :/

Nice LARP.

I really hope antifa ramps up there tactics. As soon as you niggers bring guns, the better armed, better trained right wing will have free range to literally kill you. It's self defense at that point.

So o ahead and do yourselves a favor, stick to you cuck states, stay out of real America.

What the fuck

Ive said it before and ill say it again,

black man, good luck with the Chinese

You used the word "white" in your reply to me which means you acknowledge that white people exist. There are some anti-whites who even deny that whites do exist, ie. "How do you define white?", "Only one race, human", etc.

checked

Real america like the rust / bible belt where retards compete in missing-chromosome-contests?

>You think you're hot shit

Whoa. Could Podesta actually be... /ourguy/?

Call it what you want, but we hold onto what makes America American.

Freedom is our number one concern, and no leftist state does it quite like Arizona, Texas, Alaska, and other southern and western states.

Happy to hand out, ze Germans like it kinky anyway...

Jesus can save you. He saved me and he readies my weapons in anticipation of war. I fear nothing thanks to him.

Come for me

i need one of these mayne.

please stop with this

Lost. Every time.

Say when and where, sunshine.

I see you sucking corporate dick whenever you can.
Sounds minion af to me.

Kek'd

Yes yes yes oh god yes come to my state my good chum you will see will are not commiefornia
the police are gonna be the least of your problem. the cops won't be able to arrest you fast enough before we take care the problem ourselves.

>on our secret facebook groups
hahahahaha

Kraut and Tea is that you?

>says the merkelbot
It's not perfect, but it sure beats German communism.

Why? Need a safe space Drumpfphy?

>be Englishman
>live in Norwich (pretty left leaning city, mostly greens and labour voters. Also FCKNZI stickers, anti-fa graffiti etc.. everywhere)
>walking around in my Trump t-shirt
>group of presumably anti-fa are walking my way (Che shirts, dreadlocks, the baggy hippy shorts etc..)
>one looks at me and says ''h.. ha trump is an idiot!'' (he did actually stumble, perhaps because I'm /fit/?)
>I was quite heated as this was the day after the Manchester attack, so I replied ''you delusional hippy fucks have blood on your hands''
>they shake their heads and walk on

My only other experience is walking past starbucks and an arab twink who had a gay lisp shouted ''Trump is an idiot!'', I ignored him and everyone looked at him like he was indeed an idiot.

>deflecting by changing topics
Yawn, keep sucking!

Hijacking thread for YLYL

You probably ran away in tears like the little manchild coward you are. You're just lucky those comrades didnt feel like bashing the fash. I would have caved the back of your head in, you wouldnt even see me coming

lel, great bait thread fellow aussiebro, glad to see has been arrested.

'secret facebook groups"