>super hardworking
>want to move here with their wives and chikdren
>decent polish
>one of them asks me to download him some documentary movies
>i start downloading movies in ukrainian
>Mateusz, why in ukrainia? Download in polish please
>Volodymyr why
>To better understand poland
I wonder if he wanted to understand poles or learn polish language, nontheless, they made me thinm not all Ukrainians are animals. Only most of them. What are your opinions about them?

I have come to similar conclusions.

Russians are alright imo

Worked closely with a Ukrainian from Lviv for a couple of years. I would describe him as a Russian who was not brainwashed by Putin, Greatest President Ever For Glory Of Mother Russia. Very nationalistic about Ukraine.

Do people from the shithole part of Europe actually think any of them are better than any of the others?

What is the political point?
And who cares?

>polish trucker
Go away pls, it's always hell driving behind you

there are movies in polish?

what a world...

I saw a Polish movie set in the Cold War where the guy tries to get out through a Catholic group. His plane explodes in the last scene. Forgot the name though.

A lot of Ukrainians have Polish heritage, and since Ukraine is not a real country without any history or to have anything to be proud of, and they are as poor as africa, then it doesn't surprise me. He is just searching for identity that he can be proud of.

Watch "Chłopaki nie płączą", you can find it with English subs on yt. Love this movie

am half ukranian and it is always cowering in fear of ruskie side

Its like how Americans from different states view each other... You're New Yorkers and Californians to us.

youa re all alright to me

your women frighten me though

Thanks it looks good.

The other half is somali I guess?

Kieślowski is good.

They are OK, now clean my toilet.

yes but most of his movies are in french..

only Ukrainian I've met is an awkward physics professor, not much to say

Have you seen Wołyń? I watched it about 3 weeks ago and I'm still disturbed by what I saw.

#notallhohols