Republican Congressional Candidate Body Slams Reporter Audio

youtube.com/watch?v=O-2tOBdrj3U - Hilarious audio (no video available) of Greg Gianforte allegedly bodyslamming some filthmonger from The Guardian newspaper. Violence acts like a pendulum; once it swings hard one way it'll return just as hard for the leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html
gregformontana.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally the opposite of what happened. This was a powerful, rich man attackig a journalist for asking him a question.

And this is the day before the election hoo boy.

>just audio
did he not bring a fucking camera

Fox News guys back up the Guardian guy's version of events. foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.html

Montana anons support this man

> muh glasses
Why do so many leftists have glasses?

WE WWE NOW?

what a fucking fool

>mfw no "WORLDSTARRRRR"

>he just body slammed me

What a fucking cuck

Gianforte just did what everyone wishes they had the balls to do - beat the shit out of the sociopathic fake news media

Apparently the fag journalist tried shoving a camera in his face so he pushed him and he fell like a little bitch

>Misdemeanor assault

If this would have been anybody else they would have been charged with felony assault. Hell if you did this to your wife you'd be locked up for a year and have your gun rights taken away for life.

Guess what? If you're a politician you should be used to having reporters ask you a ton of questions. If you think the reporter deserved that then you're a fucking idiot.

If you think reporters don't deserve this then you're a faggot, get off Sup Forums

>Muh fake news

It's the Sup Forums version of ylyl banana..

>tfw no wife to bodyslam

>Hell if you did this to your wife you'd be locked up for a year

What if she got all in my face with the dinner?

Must be tough going through the day having to be so edgy.

Sure thing, pussy. Talk shit get hit applies to "reporters" too.

>life on mom's couch
>tough

It's a hard life nigga.

I like him more now

>Yew broke my glaffeffs

K kid. Have fun in prison when you lash out at someone for calling you a poopie head in public.

gianforte a good boy he dindu nuffin, he going to congress an turning he life around, we need mo money fo wrestling programs

lol wrecked. also, your definition of "powerful rich man" seems to be kind of retarded. some fuck in montana who made a couple million selling a company is not a "powerful, rich man" in todays world.

Wow nice meme retard

And now the Democrat will win for sure

>Talk shit get hit

When did we let niggers into Sup Forums ?

Checked and keked

They teach um young. Fender bender - "Quick Ari get out of the car and tell the man your neck hurts and start crying!" "My son is hurt, I need to see your insurance and I'm calling the cops and GoldStein-Moore-and-Riley. My Son!

It's Montana not some faggot state like Minnesota. This will increase enthusiasm for him. More flyover GOP should campaign on Stone Cold Stunning lügenpresse.

literally fascism

This makes me proud to be an American and Im not even American

Pffft sure whatever you say you edgefag

>implying the fascists didn't pile-drive their opponents

Not gonna lie, former Gianforte supporter here, it's hilarious watching this guy's campaign crash and burn. But seriously we can't let him get the bodyslam codes.

What was the question that caused the reaction?

rekt. we got a new border sheriff boys

exactly

>some filthmonger

Better yet, it was a Jew. Although it's hard to find a liberal journalist who isn't.

exactly

Donate
gregformontana.com/

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz threatens police with consequences for investigated the DNC

>Dems: BURY IT!
>Guardian: Right boss!
>Guardian reporters splice in Greg Gianforte voice clips to a scuffle play audio recording

Reporter asked why he wanted to kill millions of babies by repealing Obama care.

>America is a first world country
Putin would be proud

Montanan here, I am even more satisfied that I voted for Giantforte, a lot of fellow Montanans are glad he taught that faggy journalist a lesson.

Who gives a shit you fucking cuckservative well poisoner.

Charged. Not convicted.

>Adopting the enemies techniques in order to defeat them is bad

Ur americas dad tho

Kek

Talk shit. Get hit

I would vote for this man solely on the basis that he body slammed some nerd journalist fag who then proceeded to cry about his glasses.
I'm sure many others would as well.

Greg will bodyslam the washington machine.

I voted for Quist only because Gianforte is from New Jersey. I'm sick of people from out of state getting our high paying jobs

Kek, "you broke my glasses" wahhh

Quist would allow Montana to have gotten filled with somali's so whats the point

You'll see the GOP candidate winning by double digits tonight.

And you voted for Hillary because she wasn't born in NY, right? :^)
Dumbass

Yeah, I mean how could someone get away with chokeslamming someone off the roof of the building while the entire state of wyoming was cheering him on? He pinned him too afterwards, what a fucking villain

In the audio
>you just body slammed me
On twitter
>I got body slammed
Fox News account
>he got body slammed then PUNCHED IN THE FACE REPEATEDLY
After this
>Uh... Yeah, maybe he did punch me a few times I guess... sure...

twitter is chimping out over this completely nothing story.
I think they're trying to hide the Wasserman Schultz story

sure a politician committed assault, but they're part of a party i like so it's okay.

I think it's more likely the nerds on twitter are just projecting onto Gianforte the VAPID JOCKS who used to stuff them into lockers for acting like faggots during their teenage years.

It's like Sup Forums and the sjw's are the same just opposite

Really makes you think

Because they can afford them, unlike inbred trash.

Can't they just have some ho saying he rape her? Nobody care about a faggot getting put in his play. The DNC is done.

>sure a politician committed assault, but they're part of a party i like so it's okay.

Like that reporter didn't bait him.

Should have beaten him to a bloody pulp.

He probably shouldn't be running for congress then.

He asked about the CBO numbers on repealing the ACA since Gianforte said he would with old any statement until those numbers were out.

i guess asking about healthcare does violate the NAP.