What would happen if a muzzie killed Her Majesty?

What would happen if a muzzie killed Her Majesty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gYCvQ5iH67A&t=580s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He'd be appointed the new Queen as a reward for such a heroic display of bravery in the face of white cis oppression.

Probably nothing. One of them was fucking the Princess at one point... until an """accident""" happened.

they're all busy being pedophiles and shit

Saville was a close friend of the family

>#prayforthequeen
>march of peace
>???
>nothing

Terrorism stops.

>implying the 'muzzies' aren't hired guns that only target civilians

In Islam the Islamic paradise is guaranteed by the promise of Allah to those "who kill and are killed for the sake of Allah". In Islam this is by far the most direct way to wipe your slate clean of sins. Even if an inveterate sinner reforms himself, he will never know how much sins and good deeds his scales have so he can never trust he can reach the Islamic paradise. (Of course Islam is a diabolical deception, but that is another thing.) BUT if you kill and are killed in jihad, your life is forfeit and paradise is GUARANTEED with absolute certainty.

Now, this is a teaching that will make many deluded Muslims wage war in the path of Allah. The question here becomes what is LEGAL warfare in the path of Allah.

Some clerics say "martyrdom operations" (de facto suicide bombings, but suicide is prohibited so the term "suicide bombing" is unislamic) against civilians are prohibited, case closed. Some clerics (like Qaradawi who is possibly the most influential Sunni cleric in the world) say martyrdom operations are legal against Israel. The logic there is that all Israelis are considered to be enemy combatants rather than enemy combatants and civilians. And then there is a minority of clercis that holds the opinion martyrdom operations are legal against any enemy that is in war against or oppressing the Muslims. And here the issue is how to define 1) when some country is in war with Muslims, and/or, 2) participates in oppression of Muslims. As you can imagine, this is the slipperiest slope imaginable and at this point it is very, very easy to rationalize and justify suicide bombings against civilians in places like Manchester, London, and Paris, and certainly in any country that in any way has participated in operations against the Islamic State group (for example).

In short, Islamic teaching is the motivation. It is really a question about the finer points and nuances in definitions of lawful jihad under Islamic law.

Fpbp
Mozlims are gay and trans

I would do it like the francis and kiss his feet

youtube.com/watch?v=gYCvQ5iH67A&t=580s

That book--I just started it and can already tell it's a must-read. It occurred to me a while ago that there is no way England can have become so lost without major treachery and collusion at the highest levels of government with radical Islam. I sometimes think that the communists are their "useful idiots".

"The CIA as Organized Crime", "The Deep State: The Fall of the Constitution..." and "Shadow Wars: The Secret Struggle for the Middle East" and "Devil's Game: How the United States Helped Unleash Fundamentalist Islam" are worthwhile also.

I wish people here would read more, though the stuff you find out tends to be depressing as fuck. I'd rather know and be depressed though. The Seth Rich case is way beyond depressing. It's open-a-fucking-vein sad. He was such an innocent. It was written all over him. I hope he understood how much he would have to sacrifice and made his decisions knowingly, but I fear he was an idealist who thought he could somehow defeat evil and not pay the price.

Prince Charles would become King.

They would take it, prostrate.

Hold a vigil

Return to hamster wheel, unaware they're being dissolved from within

>like krauts unt frogs

We'd appoint a Muslim monarch in solidarity with the peaceful Islamic community

prince charles will be pissed he didnt get to do it first.