This is one of the guys that died at the Manchester bombings

This is one of the guys that died at the Manchester bombings.

Laughing responses only

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/martyn-hett-manchester-terror-attack-10487998
archive.is/e9CMv
twitter.com/martynhett/status/759492619605045248
twitter.com/martynhett/status/246752293347799041
martynhett.com/
twitter.com/martynhett/status/832982059010363392
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hahahahahahaha

He was still a kid, wherever his politics lay, he didn't deserve to die like that.

A literal faggot and degenerate is ISIS a blessing in disguise?

why that faggot have a checkmark? He is a giant nobody LOSER

Rest in peace you naive fool. You never had a chance.

This is for u

>one less Chad in the world

Fuck him

muslims are laughing at every terrorist attack

degeneracy

He did.

People like him enforce islamism AND degeneracy in western countries

I laugh at every person like this which has to take his own medicine in the end

You dont have a soul you disgusting nigger.
You make me fucking sick, you're not even a human being if you laugh at this.

oh wow

nigger, do you know where you is?

blegggh

LOL

Yep, this guy deserved to die. Fuck him and anyone else who defends this faggot

Traitors before enemies

Leftists have worked to spread Islam all their life. They chose for this to happen. They wanted it.

>muh feigned outrage

Do you have the link to the Tweet?

>gay liberal nu male SJW dies to muslim terrorists that he so avidly defends

P O T T E R Y

>just a kid
>29

fml

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/martyn-hett-manchester-terror-attack-10487998

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/e9CMv

twitter.com/martynhett/status/759492619605045248

At least one of these fags was a victim and not another child.

Thanks lad

>low test lesbian looking "man"
>Chad

>Kid

>30 year old man

England is more fucked than I thought.

BEST TIMELINE CONFIRMED

>What are the darwin awards.

Doing gods work Norway.

HAHAHAHAHAHA little faggot got what he deserved.

Well, the sad reality is that if someone has to die in a terrorist attack by Islamic fanatics, it is exactly the people who post libtard talking points in social media after every attack by Muhammadan lunatics. Sorry, Martyn, but it's better you died than someone who isn't in denial and actually understands the threat and doesn't spend their time enabling the Muhammadan barbarity to spread by their foolish rationalizations and multiculturalist fantasies.

> Jackpot

S

>me when people ask if I still want to live in a world where Donald trump is president
Abdul's fw

le sigh

Ouch...

tpbp

loooooooool literally can u be anymore happier that this retard died. Holy shit it just gets worse and worse. This is a blessing boys

Post more culturally enriched, dead libtard twitters! I remember a coal burner who tweeted about hating whites and then got brutally murdered by a shit skin.

whatever. this is what you advocated for

Fake news. One person can spam click laugh reaction and it will show loads of laughs across the screen on Facebook. It's interesting that you've left out the actual tallies of each reaction. I thought Sup Forums was supposed to be tech savvy...

>defends muslims
>gets blown up by them
Pottery

kek

HOLY FUCK

Fuck, didn't realise he was that old, he looks like a teenager. Fuck him then, he made his bed.

>Bringing attention to mass sexual misconduct of children is racist

Who is this faggot?

LOL pls be real

PRAISE KEK FOR THIS MAN'S DEATH

KEK WORKS THROUGH OUR ENEMIES TO KILL DEGENERATES AND REDPILL THE OTHERS

Thank you modern age for bringing us the internet

He such a cuck. Good ridance.

twitter.com/martynhett/status/246752293347799041

Proof there is a god, and he has a good sense of humor.

Looks half arab himself

>obvious faggot
>defend pedophilia
hmmmm really makes me think, I wonder what's the connection between these 2 assertions...

STOB PLES !!

HE WAS A WRITER FOR THE HUFFINGTON POST

martynhett.com/

Martyn was the very embodiment of a progressive degenerate the likes of whom are the primary cause of the destruction of Western civilization from within.

I'm not going to praise his death as a Christian, but I am saddened to see people meet ends like this which could have been avoided had they not been slaves to a Eutopian ideology.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!?

Half of Sup Forums started as a hardcore liberal, if he survived he would have taken a small amount of redpills

This

The people that want them should be the ones that experience the things that come with them.

No fucking way

oh look I was right, he's a turk

Fucking hell. What's wrong with Brits? The guy looks 15 or 16 at best with those twig arms and that faggot face and haircut. Jesus fucking Christ, that can't be true.

>worshipping a Kike on a Stick

I hope you realize your folly before it's too late for you.

I don't get how some gay people think they're best buddies with islam as comrades in arms oppressed peoples verses the evil white western man, when muslims are literally crucifying them & parachute-less base jumping them off buildings, weird.

OOOOOOOOH MY FUVKING GOOOOOOD SOMEONE LITERALLY TRIED TO WARN HIM.

bump

looooool someone tried to warn him and this faggot didn't listen. Look at the entire conversation.
twitter.com/martynhett/status/832982059010363392

>that sounds like unjust fear

Uh huh

>rewrite to Hooktube
?

Islam treated him well. Instead of throwing him off a building to his death for being a decadent gay westerner he died quickly without any suffering.

copy youtube url
paste url in url bar
change "youtube.com" to "hooktube.com" in url
press enter

As christians we shouldn't praise his death, but his degeneracy means he is going to hell.

God that page makes me want to puke.

THIS

Please kill yourself bbtYGkGn

>this fucking thread

DELICIOUS
SIMPLY DELICIOUS

If he survived he would have taken a large amount of dicks

this thread is gold edition now

You know...

I just became not so opposed to nail bombs at pop concerts.

GET FUVKING REKKTTTTTTTTTT

>faggot
>liberal
>white guilt
>everything white is racist
yeah, the world became a slightly better place without him. unfortunately some good young cunny also perished

I feel bad for laughing at this

Makes you wonder what his last thoughts were before becoming human salsa. Was it "I deserve this for not being more tolerant" or "Maybe Sup Forums was right after all"?

You're welcome

hes a chad in sweden

Guys, let's have some class (even though this is funny as shit.) A guy died so we shouldn't praise his death.

Fucking hell, i wonder if he knew he'd be the victim of isis he'd change his views about islam.

Where is the cognitive disconnect, they see people being killed in the street every day and say. Its not islam.

Well, this guy was not only a degenerate in denial of reality but also a complete fucking prick.