Tfw I'm going to get drafted into the Kuwaiti military without knowing Arabic

>tfw I'm going to get drafted into the Kuwaiti military without knowing Arabic

Other urls found in this thread:

mollysadventuresabroad.wordpress.com/2015/10/11/the-perks-of-being-kuwaiti/
youtube.com/watch?v=Em4-DyiAB2A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_weather_records
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where are you from then? Why would they draft a non-citizen?

I'm Kuwaiti, though I was brought up in the states. I turned 18 recently and I have to sign up for the draft, other wise I can get my citizenship revoked.

>other wise I can get my citizenship revoked
This is news to me.

Anywho, surely not being able to communicate is a good enough excuse to be exempted, no?

>Losing Kuwaiti citizenship
>A bad thing

Pick one

this

>doesn't know GCC citizenship perks

tell us sandnigger. we arent mindreaders

No cunt, we're full.

I would like to know more

>surely not being able to communicate is a good enough excuse to be exempted, no?

I hope so, they do give you a written test before admitting you for what I presume to be an intelligence analysis, and it's in Arabic, maybe if I can't pass that test they'll let me go or something.

How the fuck did you become a citizen? You know a guy who knows a guy? Your parents must have been Kuwaitis.

were full of you out here

It'll be tough, but you should do it. You live there so you know how cushy most jobs are, and I can't imagine the military is very different. You're Kuwaiti by blood and your citizenship is an official recognition of that. It's not just a piece of paper; it's a link to your ancestors. You'll inevitably make friends in the military due to your unique past. Think of how many absolute idiots you see every day. If they did military service, why can't you?

Ask for the test in English
if not tell those sandniggers to fuck off

We have hundreds of thousands of you inbred sand niggers, you owe us information.

>arab humor

they might make you do intelligence/secret service if you are a native english speaker without an accent.

You've mistaken Moroccans with Saudis m8

They pay very well dude, many of my engineers friends went to Gulf countries, they gain 2.5 times more than me

In short, lots of shekels and the right to enter and live in any GCC country where you're treated exactly like other citizens. So this Kuwaiti bro could just come to Saudi or Dubai tonight and get the perks and rights of being a Saudi or Emirati citizen, and vice versa. He doesn't even need to notify anybody.

I actually wish I had a citizenship in one of those Sunni gulf countries. My facial hair is black and I get really tan in the sun. I'd love to live among them and just take in the Arab life like a fly on the wall.

You wish, cunt. Enjoy your (you), it's the last one.

It's pathetic how often those lesser African nations have no data in all these studies.

No you're not! OPEN BORDERS FOR SAUDI ARABIA!

Burger larping as a Saudi is sad.

That sounds pretty sweet, does that mean you get
oil monies like the native Saudis?

40% of saudi population was foreigners..
You huwite dumbfuck..

Not a burger m9. Even the burgers that live here don't know what I just told you.

mollysadventuresabroad.wordpress.com/2015/10/11/the-perks-of-being-kuwaiti/

>they might make you do intelligence/secret service if you are a native English speaker without an accent.

Well English is my first language, I'd probably be more useful as a coordinates director in a UN coalition serving under the Kuwaiti Military, I majored in Mechanical Engineering and Applied Physics - being thrown into the meat grinder of war would be a waste, not to brag though.

>I majored in Mechanical Engineering and Applied Physics

You said you just turned eighteen though.

Hope your Gov't sent you to Yemen !

If you're a GCC citizen the law says you're treated exactly the same. Having said that, it only works because our standards of living are close so our Kuwaitibros are not going to flood us for gibs, and we're not flooding Qatar for gibs either.

Oh sorry, I meant to say I'm currently in the works of getting a major in those two subjects.

>implying arabs won't treat conscripted enlisted men like rubbish

I'm Majoring*

sorry

I assume T*rkey isn't part of it then. Take all your exploding cousins back reeeeeeeeeeee

were you born in Kuwait?

Yeah, I came back for the first time about 2 weeks ago.

for vacation or living

When did the roaches become our cousins?

Neither, I got accepted into a college and I came to Kuwait to sort out my legal papers/scholarship tuition, as it turns out, I need to sign up for the draft to get any of that shit.

ikr
also
hala wallah, ent min ween?

yallah yallah go fight and die in yemen for the emir and israel!

Elshargiya
You?

620 AD when arab muslim hordes attacked the war-exhausted empires of Persia and the Byzantines

>tfw I'm going to die for Israel

fug :DD

riyadh
sup brotherr

Religion is race now? Assuming you're Anglo, you should start by taking your Christian Nigerian cousins back.

It's hot as fug m8. How was the traffic in Riyadh last Sunday? :^)

>born in Kuwait
>Kuwaiti parents
>Raised in the US by my parents who speak English
>Subsequently I can't speak Arab*c

Omit the born in q8 part. It's not necessary and it's meaningless for uncucked people. You could've been born on Mars for all we care, you would still be Kuwaiti.

I see that being raised in the US cucked your thinking a little bit.

pretty shit
all the main streets were closed off and everyone was forced to use the same highways. Take that and add the shitty ass drivers here,u get hell

Fug, and traffic even during normal circumstances in Riyadh is hell.

i was also born in KSA, but raised in Canada, 8 years in we came back i had to adjust, the lagnuage is so fucking difficlut especially to foreigners. Here for 10 years and can only hold a conversation about simple matters

>cucked your thinking a little bit.
How the catastrophe of getting drafted into a military that you can't speak the language of cucked thinking?

mhm hows shargiyah ive never been but heard its just a downgrade riyadh with less people

So do you guys have slaves or what? How is your lifestyle?

Are you slow?
>arab muslim
The Byzantines(Eastern Roman Empire) Controlled Turkey, Syria and North Africa. They had been at war with The Sassanian Empire(Persia) for 680 years. Both empires were weakened by the war just as muhamad(piss be upon him) finished conquering the arab peninsula and the arabs(a race) united by religion started to expand.
They destroyed the Persian empire completely, killed the men and raped the women which is why Iran, instead of being a glorious aryan wonderland is a brown shithole. The arabs drove the Romans out of Syria, Turkey and North Africa raping all the way which is why those countries are brown too and therefore your cousins.

I was only referring to the "born in x" part bro. That's how Europe got fucked. Pic related.

It's less crowded for sure. Not as fancy as Riyadh, but we have beaches and the sea which we wouldn't trade for any skyscraper!

sort of, most families have a philipino or indonesian nannies who takes care of the children as if they were gods, and an indian/pakistan driver cause women cant drive.
Most people live in castles and get by doing jack shit making stupid decisions. Men marry up to 4 at a time and breed like rabbits for all the offspring making more lechuga.

Comfy lifestyle. No slaves anymore, but your SJWs might consider our Pajeet drivers and Pajeeta maids slaves.

If you honestly think Turks are Arabs I don't know what to say to you.

It's the fucking same nobody cares

I've been told that by a guy that used to work in Dubai that middle eastern refugees who come looking for work in SA end up basically indentured servants and not allowed to leave.

when i went to the danish draft i didn't plan to cheat. when they did the hearing test it really confused me somehow. or maybe i do have bad hearing. but anyways. they did a beep test for hearing were you press a buttom every time you hear a beep. if they did that you could just pretend you can't hear the beeps. i don't know how rag-tag kuwaity military is but in denmark you cant be a soldier with bad hearing. i can't even volunteer if i wanted to.

so, you loaded or what?

>middle eastern refugees who come looking for work in SA
How would they even enter? It's not like we have open borders like Eurocucks, we have pic related + shoot on sight policy at the border.

But yeah, if they do somehow manage to enter illegally, they're illegal aliens and are basically fucked until they're found and deported.

>Polygamy
how can you even afford to feed 4 wives plus their offsprings? I assume that Saudi Arabia is not cheap
>your SJWs might consider our Pajeet drivers and Pajeeta maids slaves.
They wouldn't care or just wouldn't believe it.

I've heard of people who are in my position, either they don't know Arabic, or speak really broken Arabic, those people got conscripted anyway.

If the military is willing to enlist illiterate people, I don't think they would give a shit if you have bad hearing.

i heard danish people who cheated on the IQ test but not sure that works in ME.

kek

Are there people in SA that wish the country to be open border. Is there a concept of "Arab privilege" there?

How are you supposed to train freshmen that can't understand you? Interpreter? Intesive arabic classes?

I would imagine it would go like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=Em4-DyiAB2A

Personally I don't know any citizen who wishes we had open borders. We're still for the most part tribalistic and it's only natural imo to protect and provide for your own and keep unwanted outsiders out.

On second thought, I wish we had open border policy for qts. It's next to impossible to bring a foreign gf/waifu here.

mfw I would like to visit kuwait at one point but the fucking exchange rate is 3:1

Arab women can be pretty hot once you stop dressing them like nazguls, plus all that sexual deprivation makes them super horny.
I just know this because I've seen how female muslim exchange students turn into turbosluts here once they get "liberated"

Prices are cheaper than in the US. By your logic Japan should be dirt cheap.

fr plus theyre all hella rich so they can afford all the makeup and clothing. Most of the girls in my school are mega sluts that will trade nudes without even knowing your name.
Speaking from experience

Chances are they're North Africans or Levantines, not Arabs fám. And that's my point, if I wanted to marry a Lebanese qt for instance I might as well just move to Lebanon, easier bringing her here.

yh senpai
lechuga

I have some friends from Army training currently stationed in Kuwait. She hates it because the heat is terrible for her complexion.

u have discord m8

Hopefully you'll die, sandnigger.

>They pay very well dude, many of my engineers friends went to Gulf countries, they gain 2.5 times more than me

No amount of money is worth the risk of living in an Islamic country.

That's really rude

those that I met were Iranians. Apparently (and I guess that this even happen in SA) people there actually have fun, drink alcohol, hook up, do drugs etc... they just do it secretly, the Armenian mobs there have a monopoly on everything that concerns fun.

I'm phonefagging outside now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_weather_records

>Highest temperatures ever recorded
On 21 July 2016, Mitribah in Kuwait also recorded a maximum temperature of 54.0 °C (129.2 °F)

Yes people here drink and have fun, but racemixing? I find it difficult to believe aside from the most degenerate sluts. The reason I say this is because even tribemixing is frowned upon, kek.

Persians are a different story.

RARE

What is it?

Jamal is done, Sven, you can now go and clean up your wife.

kek

im sure its dirt cheap for someone from kuwait

Gusm is basically a massive American navy base in the South Pacific. Technically a US territory, but there are very few non-military locals

Oh so it's Guam. I have a burger friend from Kansas that lives there now. Just didn't recognize the flag.

happy ramadan bitches

Let's all pray that nobody gets Manchestered in the holy month.

u too fag it starts tomorrow