White civilization is over. Thanks to everyone who participated while it lasted

White civilization is over. Thanks to everyone who participated while it lasted.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JxSPk
destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html
ashleylovesblackmen.tumblr.com/post/152387822544/the-model-for-21st-century-families
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you, I helped bring about this change.

All those millions of men who died horrible deaths against this and unknowingly for this. Fuck you god.

Is this in America or Europe?

It says non-Hispanic whites, so I presume it's the US.
Maybe I'm wrong though

In the Americucks.
But Europe will share the same fate. And dont think your Island is an exception.

>July 1, 2016

nice digits

this is it, this is the great filter of Fermi's paradoxon

Maybe you, we don't have them enough to replace us.

Kek help us

I know that our island isn't an exception. Infact I think Britain is one of the worst for white birthrates.

So if we had voted for Hillary we would have somehow MORE White people with her opening the borders and granting amnesty to millions of illegals? I get this is shilling/comedy but it makes no logical sense.

Have you looked and mainstream media, Helsingin Sanomat ect., how liberal they have become and how they are promoting everything multicultural? The same will happen here, fast if we don't turn these retards into our side.

It's not over though

Keep working on improving Tay and all these problems will go away.

Promoting doesn't mean anything when they don't have enough people to replace us. They just don't. Now even less when they're being deported.

>born just in time to witness the downfall of western civilization.
bueno.

I'm not fucking shilling, you retard.

Trump is too busy sucking Jew and Saudi cock to do anything for the white people. If anything, you Trumpcucks are the real shills for still defending this hack.

Enough promotion and they will be able to make everyone think racism is wrong and that we should fear being racist because racists will be punished by law, and then they will start importing them in masses again. Have you been to Helsinki? It's already 20% muslim/black, it will happen everywhere.

nuh-uh, we accept difersitityy cause if black ppl r minority but whit ppl r not on the global cummoonity then they/we get the same treatment OP; from the U.N cause theyre a minority . ur being silly? mean? >:(?

This has been the case for ages (worldwide), why is this surprising?

They are barely 50.2% of all births and the non-white birth rate has bern dropping for years. Only Mexicans, Southern Americans and blacks still have higher birth rates than whites.

It's literally not.

We will never fail and cease to exist.

We will always be poised, until it's time to congregate.

And when we do, we will not cede an inch of this planet to lesser men.

Fuck off you dumb libcuck retard. Trump deporting people does have a significant influence on birth rates as illegals have the highest ones.

When it gets too out of control, white people can all fund the purchase of an island and make it whites-only. We'll be back on top in a few years if its just us, the rest of the world will be a smouldering wreck. We can live in utopia while we wait for them all to die and start again.

21% or 1 in 5 people living in Germany are of migrant background. So much for the Fatherland.

archive.is/JxSPk

destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2016/09/PD16_327_122.html

you mean the ai?

>of color

that's such a racist term, FUCK LIBERALS!

of coursh

All his not lost.

See, a current majority of babies are minority NOW.

HOWEVER if millenials and white gen Zs start having more white babies in three to eight years; then we can overtake minority growth again.

Beta uprising when?

ALSO I might point out that more minority babies make sense because minorities are on average younger than whites.

But as I said on my last post, whites can still overtake them, because whites tend to make babies at an older age.

Couldn't that come to include all the Germans who migrated back after the fall of the Communist bloc, as well as some poles & Italians and other Euros?

At this point the only thing we can afford to worry about are arabs and blacks.

things are about to get interesting boiz. all the "born in the wrong generation" fags will be talking about how they were born in the right generation in the future.

Roll credits folks!

>thinking that whites becoming a minority means the end of their culture
>not realizing this only leads whites to become more insular than ever

brazils has been experiencing this for decades. It's not nearly as bad as it seems when you get used to it.

whites here just live inside gated communities and let the barbarians butcher each other beyond the perimeter. Our culture doesn't die because we mostly don't mix.

>white civilization is over

Then civilization as a whole is over. We can go to Japan but I seriously doubt they accept a bunch of pussy whites who couldnt defend their civilization against numales, trannies, feminazis and subhumans. The joke is on us.

mixed kids are qt

I always wondered about that. Tell me more user. Do they still hold any power in politics? Why don't they leave for Argentina or the US?

how could that help the white race?
unless you use her along with artificial wombs, genetic research and robotics to make artificial women

that girl could have had cute kids
instead she got a monkey

You mean Tyrone and your wife did.
You can't take credit for idling the time away with your fidget spinner in your cuck shed, Sven.

Lmao
No

which country will be the last white country???

can I go to burgerland annoucing that I am afraid of Islam in my country and get green card? ?

Jesus...had to look this up. All these mixed black kids are so ugly. I don't care much about white women but feel sorry for the kids.

ashleylovesblackmen.tumblr.com/post/152387822544/the-model-for-21st-century-families

Bro I need the keys to your orbital utopian medical fleet to help a few m8s. Cheers cunt.

My GP (doctor) just had a kid with a nig....she is blonde, blue eye, 8/10 pretty hot, obviously well educated and she goes and hooks up with a Nigerian immigrant about 2 years ago who already has a half dozen kids and she just had a kid with him, its unbeleivable how treacherous women are to their own race...mind you she is a jew I shit you not

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Niggers and libtards are so stupid that I really dont know if I hate them or feel sympathy for the poor bastards.

I dont think normie women give a shit about their own race or heritage, its just about what they want

No one to blame but White people for this.

It's over, it ain't going
any further.

>ashleylovesblackmen.tumblr.com/post/152387822544/the-model-for-21st-century-families

& jews

I just checked it as well. Really makes you think...
You can see it in germany as well. All the girls love black guys

Fuck off, defeatist cunt.

just look at our current's president cabinet, like over 85% white. It's the same you see in all multicultural countries: with a few notable exceptions, the only way darkies make it to the top is affirmative action and token minority shit which unfortunately brazil does quite a bit

Whites don't move simply because they have roots here

Color babies are a majority
Color fathers are not.
Kek

Those fucking whores just want the BBC. Women are really that dumb and superficial. What's wrong with BWC?

This is why I plan to have 3 or 4 kids. Just need to find the right gal...

Stop negativefagging.

The other day I saw a pregnant white woman with 2 nigger kids along with her black bf, I preferred it when they just fucked them once and left, rather than using them to keep fucking breeding

They probably crave it because you see black man/white woman pairing everywhere in media, I even see it on leaflets in pharmacy's, post offices etc now too, its subliminal messages to their mind so they want bbc

1. That's what all these faggots refuse to admit. If White men are so smart and alpha, and all the smart White women avoid race mixing, how come birthrates are so low.
2. White civilization isn't over.

>White civilization is over
>mfw
Nigger, white civilization is over only in Germoney, Sweden, France and Belgium. Rest of us have (some more, some less) hope left. Enjoy the multikult and diversity you wanted and enjoy witnessing how Achmed and his jolly pals fill your wife and daughter with nigger cum. One of you cucks will fucking furn sooner or later and as you failed us in life, you will, for fuck sakes, serve us in death. World needs an example and concidering how deep you all have gone, one of you will fall. So fuck you, be a hero and set an example by fighting or by dying.

Cunt.

I understand the sexual atracction towards niggers, but having kids with them? how can they be that retarded?

God has nothing to do with this brother, you might point your finger towards Germoney and Brussels and after that concider who is giving those shits their orders.

>That's what all these faggots refuse to admit. If White men are so smart and alpha, and all the smart White women avoid race mixing, how come birthrates are so low.

The best of our people all died in wars n' shit.

Murica has Trump, nationalism is raising it's head because of him. Can you say the same, muh dear Germyn?

I dont know, theres a woman at my work who has a niglet kid, the father left and now she just hooks up with random black guys at clubs, and she'd like 30ish

>The rest of the cucks on this board aren't excited for the collapse of our decadent hedonistic "Civilisation" and the newer better nations that shall rise from the ashes

>never seen a black men/white woman family in my entire life

This is an anglo-world oddity. Subhumans here only breed another subhumans and normal white girls dont like afrikans or mudslims. I guess some libtard sluts are sucking Jamal cock right now, but they will marry some local beta. for sure. A negro here is cosidered an inferior man even if you are the most die-hard sjw. It is a cultural thing. You anglos are really the worst. The colonial thing is over, stop fucking dogs.

They are dumb hedonists. I don't think most of them realize the bigger picture. Fucking normies.

Topkek

This.

Ay, but the sad truth is that the finns outside Helsinki are pissed enough to burn that god forsaken place down. Media and government knows this and since thhey couldn't force us to love their multikult utopia and since the censoreship failed, they will soon have to listen to their ppl, otherwise it's their heads that are rolling down hill.

You guys are next, just a few decades behind.

Probably

He's been deporting spics though

Probably some Iceland.

This again.

Since when has it been possible to promote anything to a finn? Seriously? We do not want what Sweden, France or Germoney has, they are just poor examples that shows us what would happend if we'd fill our country with shitsk... I mean doctors, rocket scientists and engineers. Finns dumber than me are being redpilled on daily bases. Manchester attack did the trick for some antifamulligoons and even they started thinking that this might not be a good thing.

Just wait brother, every attack leads us closer to that moment when most of these parasites are being kicked out.

Importing them as well.

Why US-user worry about Mexican migrants? Are they bad? They are not black, not muslims.

Just in time for Gen Zyklon to slaughter them down to minority status again.
How does it feel knowing you will see a major culling of niggers and spicw in your lifetime?
White people are the main character of this little story of humanity. They will never be defeated, and each problem is just extra challenge along the way.
Remember kids,when white people chimp out, millions die

Lost my Ma in the Great Kebab Wars here in Sweden, getting worse by the day

Send help

But Maria and Juanita pop out 8 babies while whites have 1

All of Eastern Europe. Slavs are the true and only based defenders of the white race and they'll give our heritage up mate.

>implying they would let it happen

Really Vlad?

most of these elites worship moloch and worse

Boo fucking hoo Mehmet, it's not like every previous president of the US wouldn't have had to maintain the relations with the rest of the world. Besides, US MSM just reported that Trump failed even in this because it took him more that 100 days to do this.

Die already.

The future belongs to those who show up. The future looks like Planet of the Apes.

As long as whities are nice people. History is filled with us not being nice though

the man is an optimist

>Have you been to Helsinki? It's already 20% muslim/black, it will happen everywhere.
Source?

A "germyn" pedo, go figure. Tell me, are you one of these "new europeans" that I hear so much about.

Yeah, they are bad.

Fermis paradoxon confirmed

Agree , fuck god.

Agree , fuck Moloch.