Why not?

Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not indeed.

they'll just rebuild it and claim greater pagan poly theist mojo was removed this time

Can we get a muzzo to fly the plane?

Because #NotAllMuslims

It's actually not a bad idea, the consequences could potentially be marvelous

Global moselaam rage-> more terror in the west-> more likely people will wake the FUCK up and remove these inrebds

if you destroy it they rebuild it
gentlemen,
we need to steal the mecca

Nope. We don't sink to their level.

We are enlightened and have morals and standards. This is what defines us.

Plus we use the right tools for the job, a plane is to fly in, a cruise missile, nuke or VX would be better.

Question is who's gonna do it?

There are nukes and bombers for that.

Also, make it look like Israel did it

the cube ascends to matyr status and suddenly bombings up tenfold

also I think its good in the quaran the cube be destroyed or somethin

You cant, unless you are asking for another WORLD WAR

anti air around palestine
MOAB or nuke is more effective but UN will cry

Wouldnt cure the spiritual/moral/cultural rot in the west though.

Too wasteful.
Put a neutron emitter there.
All organic matter within a kilometer would melt, while the place itself will remain.
If it'll be an actual emitter, it'll be a permanent death zone which Muslims will try to retake endlessly, only to see their bravest fall over and scream as their very base boils under the neutrons exchanging energy with their cells.

>Be alive in 2017
>Have access to the internet with which to bypass controlled mainstream news sources
>Still imply Muslims did 9/11

yes pls

MOAB THE PLACE

sounds a lot like their strategy desu

arabs cant even conquer israel 10:1

There needs to be a trend of #YesAllMuslims

>Why not?

Only if it was unironically Muslims who did it

Now THAT would have the power to change everything. If it turned out to be Christians though, it would only give the #NotAllMuslims even more reason to say that not all of them are terrorists and hey Christians can be too sometimes.

How about you though?

Thats a perfectly good plane

We just bomb them and say #NotAllWesterners

Because there is literally no point

What needs to happen is all Muslims get deported from the West back to the Middle East, where their various sects of Islam destroy, maim and enslave each other, halting their progress so they become the Africans of the world

That way the white man can go back to doing what he does best: ruling the world

In the end, force them to submit, and order is restored

Anything else just gives the cucks of the West more ammunition to hash tag shit like #NotAllMuslims and muh rapefugees need mansions and Ferrari's NOW

underrrated

Because then all the sand niggers from the middle east would rally to Saudi Arabia. The Saudis are gathering a huge military, 32 or so muslim countries involved, 'counter terrorism'.

Now that wouldn't be nice, US ally Saudi Arabia wouldn't like it at all.

because if this would have happen, islamic world would unite and start to wage war against the attackers. we would be ALL fucked.

the best thing is to do, is to leave east completely alone, keep your diplomacy but do not interfere with them anymore. make a global announcement that will be like a holocaust memorial but to muslims.

literally only way to stop terrorism. also we need to deport illegal immigrants back to their countries WHEN we have done this

Find a pilot

Be the change you want to see in the world

I might know a guy who's crazy enough to do it, but he doesn't work for cheap.

What do you think their response will be?

Saudi Arabia would love that to happen.

More blood for blood god? Interesting.

Fucking idiot, we steal the stone and sink it to the bottom of the Atlantic, in one piece. They can't claim we destroyed it, and we will have effectively taken from them their most holy symbol. Then we nuke Mecca + Medina, for good measure.

just take an ebola culture with you, while others are doing the loop you drop the dish and get out asap

no one will notice

and suddenly massive ebola outbreak tears through the islamic world

my dream

The way things are going i imagine something will happen in the near future, sad because all though im against mass immigration/refugees people are entitled to there religion

although*

This! It would be the greatest heist in history!

Only if there was a complete halt to muslim migration. I don't see it happening though. Too much potential for backfire.

WouldnT be Ebola more effective?

At that angle, the plane would become weightless and cease descending

That's not the way to do it.

>You design a virus highly contagious and highly aggresive.
>You choose a faggot willing to exterminate arab shit as patient zero. EasyAsFuck.webm
>Get him near the Mecca or near the Kaaba.
>The faggot releases his mask and the air is polluted with the virus.
>Arab faggots get infected and once they get home they infect their wives and children.
>A week or two after that the arab world turns into a epidemic bunch of shits
>HolyPunishment.jpg
>The more faggots willing to kill the merrier

if their strat is to get wiped off the planet like the shitstain they are i say we give it to them.

I'm down. Now we just need to find a way to get an anonymous community of broke neets to band together and pay for a 747, get one of them a pilots license and convince him to sacrifice his life, and then somehow fly into their land without being assraped by sandnigger anti air defense. But.. A man can dream OP, a man can dream. What's very real however, is the sage I'm gonna leave in that options box for this pointless thread.

>In November 1998, The Sunday Times reported that Israel was attempting to build an "ethno-bomb" containing a biological agent that could specifically target genetic traits present amongst Arab populations. Wired News also reported the story, as did Foreign Report.

The best idea.

they probably cancelled their plans once they realized it would also wipe out all israel's population

> operation hornets nest

Because the kikes are the real culprit
Muzzies are useful idiots

We got money. What we don't have is time. How soon can you find this fellow?

reporting you to the cyber thought police

enjoy your v& you kiwi fuck

>Why not?
unless you want to jumstart a global super jihad i dont think thats a good idea.

also consider the fact that you have an economic deal with them petrdollar your economy relies on their oil.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar

>people are entitled to their death cult of Islam
FTFY

make my day.

>too wasteful

>lets just get a neutron emitter

kek

If Mecca still exists when I'm 80, it won't exist any longer if you catch my drift

lol exactly

theyre all semites

>but muh chosen peoples

also this

no i don't catch your drift, faggot

because you literally won't be able to do it.
The holy land is protected by Allah Himself

Crop duster full of pig's blood over it during their holy pilgrimage. They abandon the site and we turn the cube into a Bacon themed restaurant