Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axHR8AOxxkc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petrodollar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mustafa_Kemal_Atatürk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_chair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lethal_injection
news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Muslims

Who did I kill?

OP that kid in your pic blew himself up next to a US convoy in 2011

/thread

fuck you bitch

you

Nobody is innocent in the M.E.except Israel of course.

That is such a fucking stupid argument. ISIS and their ilk have made it clear that they want to establish a global caliphate. This isnt "innocent Muslims defending their homes", this is jihad, this is a clash of cultures. The West fucked up by destabilizing the middle-east when they removed Saddam etc - but to equate Islamic terrorism to noble freedom fighter is bullshit and you know it.

Isis should have lent him a helping hand or two. It would have been hard for a single child to arms himself with munitions.

>Their own people use civies as shields
>third world shit skins are too stupid to realize this
>Get upset when they're blown up alongside terrorists
Gee, it's like that whole deal about the company you keep or something

Answer me faggot. Who did I kill?

They say that is a preventive fight in the islamic world, but they are playing with fire, but anyways the majority of dead are between sunnis and shias.

>Who's the real terrorist, Sup Forums?
The Jew.

You killing each otherand blame us for it (ISIS, REBELS, SYRIA) ? You are really inbreed retards... We only freeing you from tirany...

Reported for promotion of islamic terrorism, enjoy your 15 years.

>Be warmongering shitsholes threatening global stability
>Get told numerous times to chill, stop going to war, stop bombing
>Don't
>Get finally invaded
>Use children and women as shields
>Get killed anyways
BUT MUH CHILLUNS
BUT MUH WESTERN AGGRESSION
BUT MUH WESTERN CRUSADER IMPERIALISM LMAO

WAHHH
WAHHHHH
MUHH WHITE PEOPLE BOMBING ME AGAIN, WAHHHHHH

the mudslimes. After seing "moderate" muslims cheer (not only on TV ) after the 9/11 terrorists attacks i lost every last bit of empathy for any follower of this religion. bomb their weddings, toast their kids i don't give a fuck anymore.

Muslims have been murdering millions since the 7th century. Fuck you Ahmed.

>this retarded level 1 b8 gets replies
nupol get the fuck out sage

>of course muslims will hate you and want to kill you
>look what you did to them! you deserve this
>but they're peaceful
>better let more of them in now

Watch this you simple minded fool: youtube.com/watch?v=axHR8AOxxkc

The west is the good guys. Islamists are the bad guys. It's as simple as that.

the saudis for paying for terrorist groups to fight in ghey wars for the sake of disrupting oil production

>muslims
>"people"

>sage
You can't sage anymore. Thank the faggot mods.

back to your shithole mohamed

Reminder you can report the OP to GCHQ and what he did was imply muslims arent terrorists and that they are fighting in self defense. Thats a crime in the UK. I did report him.

coup in iran done and plotted by the cia.

the removel of ghaddafi his country was litraly the only thing keeping the refrugees from flooding europe and islamist from taking over libya.
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
i wonder why?

not to forget the incursion in syria (you know that pipeline deal?)
when the soviets invaded afganistan the us funded the rebels (muhhadjeen fighters the where the precursors to jihadis) osama bin laden was one.

the middle east is like a retard
you leave it alone and dont provoke it.
reform is always possible look what happened to WW1 turkey and attaturk he litrally reformed it and seprated church from state.

>Who's the real terrorist?

The eternal one

Yes! keep rationalizing your decay, that will fix everything sure

Normies are too intelligent to understand simple concepts. We are too dumb to understand the (((intellectuals))), we just can't see the big picture because of our racism. If we could live in a gated community away from it all we would be able to see the light.

idiot

Their part of the world sucks ass

Our part of the world used to suck ass, we fixed it by having many wars. No one came to help. The west had to die and suffer to become better.

The mid east always wants help instead of fixing itself. When they get help and something goes wrong we get the blame. It's bullshit.

Yes islamic terror is the real terror, since they just kill to kill. It's sacrifice to their God. Destroy them all I say. Build a wall around the middle east and let them sort this out themselves, let's see how that works out.

But all you fags will cry to "go and help". "They are suffering, look at what the evil dictators do to them".

You are right we should have exterminated them all. There would be no one left to inflict acts of terror on us good thinking OP.

I'm pretty sure Assad is the one killing his own people.

This is the real red pill

>MUSLIMS HAVE BEEN PEACEFUL FOR 1400 YEARS, TILL NOW

Maybe if you repeat this lie enough times, it will become true in your head.

pretty sure the majority of the public are against intervention in the middle east

When we murder children it's for a good cause and the children we murder are muslim so it's not seen as very important here.

works just fine

It's irrelevant. You are the enemy to us, as we are to you. Just know that when the tipping point arrives you will be treated like the Jews of the 1940's. Rounded up, and contained, then exterminated. Don't feel bad, it is what all of us wanted deep down inside. Both we and you. Enjoy your holy war.

I see nothing wrong with killing inbred genetic trash

>Third world lives compared to first world lives

Fuck off, Mohammed!

>127034160 Cave dwellers in Afghanistan, Gadaffi Libyans were/are not bombing/threatening, we bombed them for the Jew. And I thought Romanians were redpilled

Pretty sure all these "Assad killing his civilians with gas n' shiet" is just Hollywood style productions by Qatari PR.

t. abdul the cockroach leeching the UK welfare system

Once we're done with ISIS (>implying), we should string up all the people responsible for the fake intelligence and false flags and bad decisions that lead to us policing the middle east and overthrowing stable dictatorships.
They all deserve to die.

>you leave it alone and dont provoke it.
You leave it alone after you give him a stalinistic execution.

>kill a bunch of monkey
>kill a single human being

which is worse OP?

arabs have litrterally bred themselves backwards into sub humans.

die in a ditch Achmed and take your filthy sandmonkey children with you.

>Simple Answer: Arab lives are worthless.

And thats the truth. They do not contribute anything to human civilization. One more dead or maimed primitive? I don't fucking care. When I see some jobless arab immigrant with his five children waddling around, I can just think: "Would be nice to just curbstomp his future criminal toddler in front of him and his fat wife"

>Kill countless innocent europeans in WW1, WW2 and pretty much every modern conflict for war profit and financial control.
>Jewish community: " *yawn*... just goyim problems"
>Innocent europeans start fighting back by becoming redpilled
>Jews: WTF?? WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? FUGGING ANTISEMITES!!!!"

>western world
You mean jewish

>Innocent suicide bombers

Go fuck yourself! You're not even supposed to be in the UK.

I don't give a shit what happened to some arab little shithead in an Iraqi war.

I consider the Islamic world as my mortal enemy and so did my fathers before me.

There is also a big difference with child victims on military targets and deliberately targetting fucking kids. Tell me, does your false god approve of this?

Oh, and about all those so called refugees, let the UAE take them. That way they can spend their money on their own instead of funding mosques abroad.

I spit on you.

The suicide bomber wasn't even an Iraqi or Afghani. He was born in Manchester to Libyan immigrants.

Also, innocent people don't become suicide bombers.

Kill you are shelf, you piece of shit.

Humans plus all greece fault should of paid debts?

>people

Hillary Clinton & Co

The real terrorists?

The jews that lobby for these countries to get bombed and the muslims.

If what you say is true and we killed so many innocent people, why are so many of them anxious to migrate to the West? I wouldn't be excited to move to Yemen if they gave me an apartment and food stamps because I would actually be in danger there.

This is a white world, muslims are just living in it.

I blame the jews though

Are you even a real country?

RARE

Jihad is a Muslim norm.
Muslim's jihad whomever they are in proximity too.
If we allow Muslims into proximity with our children, they impose their Muslim norms of Jihad upon our kids.
Muslims jihading other Muslims is normal. Muslims being allowed to settle in White countries and come into proximity with White children is the abberation we must fix.

I agree terrorists attacks on Britain and America are justified.

But France and Germany did nothing wrong.

Haha, recently US officials tried to pin on him, that he burns prisoners in crematorium.

>Evil Muslims use their children as human shields
>Western World - "that's horrible!"
>Evil Muslims bomb white children because they just hate children that much
>Western World - "Even though it's clear Muslims are sub-human violent cowardly savages who like killing children, we should treat them with compassion and kindness"

White people's empathy and compassion are the real terrorists.

it seems like your wrong lad america singned a deal with the devil the petrodollar. the burger economy is relient on mudshit oil.

the simple fact is that our country's should have never went to that shithole in the first place.
the middle east is now like a tumor one that we cant get of.

>implying the lives of sub-70 is brownies who will never leave their shit-huts are equal to white western lives
Not even close. I would kill a million brownies from the ME before I killed one white friend of mine.
They aren't worth anything, they are future terrorists

>Who's the real terrorist, Sup Forums?
Westerners.

Idk about you guys but I'd rather be decapitated by a sharp as fuck sabre than be killed by lethal injection of the electric chair

Shit in toilet shit on table.
Fuck off out of my country paki scum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_chair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lethal_injection
sorry to burst your bubble lad.
capital punisment. atleast in the us.

You can get the electric chair for being gay?

lol I can see that kids weiner

They should go to usa and britistan then

REAL REASON BEHIND EVERYTHING, BRITBRO.
>pic related

didn't you hear? they all condemned the attack.
No wait, barely anyone did :DDDDD

Second conviction for rape of a child under 14; first offense could have occurred prior to law's passage;

Treason (Arkansas, Calif., Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Washington)
Aggravated kidnapping (Co., Idaho, Il., Missouri, Mont.)
Drug trafficking (Fl., Missouri)
Aircraft hijacking (Ga., Mo.)
Placing a bomb near a bus terminal (Mo.)
Espionage (New Mexico)
Aggravated assault by incarcerated, persistent felons, or murderers (Mont.)

Espionage (18 U.S.C. 794)
Treason (18 U.S.C. 2381)
Trafficking in large quantities of drugs (18 U.S.C. 3591(b))

my point is how is the electric chair/lethal enjection any less barbaric than getting beheaded?

>Muslims kill non-Muslims
>provoke a response
>Muslims start killing Muslims when their dictator is gone because they're subhuman savages who need a dictator otherwise they'll slaughter each other
>blame the west even though they just wanted to get rid of the fuckers in charge and get you to buck your ideas up
>sperg out and justify the killing of innocents, just like you do against other non-Muslims who aren't even westerners

Kill yourself

always kill the traitors first.
military intelligence and politicians go first.

It's about causing as much pain as possible to the nations that harmed you and your loved ones.
Easy concept.

>>Muslims kill non-Muslims
>>provoke a response
>>Muslims start killing Muslims when their dictator is gone because they're subhuman savages who need a dictator otherwise they'll slaughter each other
>>blame the west even though they just wanted to get rid of the fuckers in charge and get you to buck your ideas up
>>sperg out and justify the killing of innocents, just like you do against other non-Muslims who aren't even westerners

bulshit.
Following the coup in 1953, a government under General Fazlollah Zahedi was formed which allowed Mohammad-Rezā Shāh Pahlavi, the Shah of Iran (Persian for an Iranian king),[20] to rule more firmly as monarch. He relied heavily on United States support to hold on to power.

there could have been a democratic middle east . if youre country left it alone.

and heres the proof:
news.antiwar.com/2016/06/21/israeli-intel-chief-we-dont-want-isis-defeated-in-syria/

A hundred times this!

Burst me bubble? kek
We have no death penalty in Finland, so...

>USA
So if I don't want to be Middle East it means I want to be USA? I don't get the logic, help me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan
you know about the funding of the anti soviet soldiers by the us? osama bin laden was one.

if you want a definete person to blame for the mess where in blame the kikes in goverment.

Afghanistan's opium poppy production goes into more than 90% of heroin worldwide.[1] Afghanistan has been the world's greatest illicit opium producer, ahead of Burma (Myanmar), the "Golden Triangle", and Latin America since 1992, excluding the year 2001.[2] Afghanistan is the main producer of opium in the "Golden Crescent". Opium production in Afghanistan has been on the rise since U.S. occupation started in 2001.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opium_production_in_Afghanistan

>my point is how is the electric chair/lethal enjection any less barbaric than getting beheaded?

It isn't, but how is your point any relevant to MY country potentially having to suffer the side effects of muzzie imperialism because USA idiots decided to bomb them.
Seriously leave us the fuck alone. We're not even in NATO. Piss off.

Obviously not enough dead

They still could make a democratic country but Muslims generally enjoy dictatorship and fundamentalism.

thats what i mean if the us and britian and isreal never went to the middle east we would never be in this mess.

A fucking pakpak kys

The picture is propaganda you dumb scumbag. This is why you inbred retards need to be wiped out.

>They still could make a democratic country but Muslims generally enjoy dictatorship and fundamentalism.

not realy it depends.
reform is always possible look what happened to WW1 turkey and attaturk he seprated church from state. and turned turkey into a secular country for the time.

>kill the leaders who keep middle eastern barbarians in check
>arm middle eastern barbarians
>surprised when they turn their guns on you

Dey did it cuz dey wuz mooselimbs

Sandnigger mudshits.

ITT: OP justifies the little Manchester devil who blew himself up wasting the lives of children.