The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because if you can't make anything of your own, individual life, then how can you think you'll be able to make a real difference for the race, for the lives of many?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Things aren’t as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunity that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Spend your time wisely, and keep your real life priorities in order. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Ameen, my brother!

He says on Sup Forums.

>for the white race

The white race is finished.

If you want to have kids, have some mulatto kid at least it will fit into whatever the future of white countries will look like.

Personally, I have no interest in kids or a family. I 'd rather to not have to disown my children because they need to breed with other races in order to fit in.

why not move to an all white country?

If you kill yourself you won't have any more troubles though

I have looked into it, I don't have a transferable skill set and I'm at the age where I probably can't learn another language to fluency. So, I would probably end up moving back after wasting a couple of years doing nothing.

Drink bleach

mommy!

Get outta here you fuckin roastie

DON'T CALL ME HWYTE!

DON'T CAAAAALLL ME HWYTE!

>not politics

Hitler had no wife, kids or family. In fact, that's why he devoted his life and fervor to the German army even though he was an Austrian.

Are you going to tell me he was never able to make a difference for the White race?

Checkmate, faggot

Young user fags, stow your smarmy smart ass response button and take a moment to reflect on these words. They ring true in the coming years. You will be glad you did. You're the next wave in the long fight to come. Stay strong, stay healthy, stay clean, stay vigilant. These coming years will fill anthologies in the history books of our people

yeah nah

fuck off ye cunt

have some reddit spacing fucking larper

>and for your family.
Enjoy your alimony burger.
Feels good to be 3rd world and finally give up

>Work your ass off, every day

Instead I'd suggest to work smart, work efficient, use your brain to get things done. Your real privilege is a significantly higher IQ than the common immigrant is blessed with. Use this asset to climb on the social ladder and help your fellows to step up as well. Family first, then friends, then countrymen, reach out to people and find those with the same mindset... and then combine your skills and assets to get shit done!

>Use this asset to climb on the social ladder and help your fellows to step up as well.
And then your army will march in paper shoes in winter

Not only will those tits drop to the floor the minute you open up her bra - but look at her nose, man. That thing is bigger than one of her udders

I almost thought I was white for a second...

I'm not white but I do most of these things.

I married a rich black woman with nice tits, a tight stomach, and a smackable ass. We have two little light skinned mulattos at home. I'm rasing them to be smart, savy, and able.

No regrets.

Thanks OP

>when OP pic is a middle schooler

HELLO SHARIABLUE!

4th time ive seen this posted. Its another subconcious programming attempt just like 'shh, go to sleep'

"Racial politics doesnt have to be the only factor in your life..."