>tfw no one here knows who Siegfried is
>tfw no one here knows who Brynhild is
>tfw no one here knows who Harald Fairhair is
>tfw no one here knows who Harald Wartooth is
>tfw no one here knows anything about our architecture
>tfw no one here knows anything about our history
>tfw no one here knows anything about our music
>tfw no one here knows anything about our people
>tfw everyone here is a lonely atomized individual with no connection to any people or history or culture

How did this happen, bros? How did we become so empty, directionless, and void of all attachments?

All we do is consume, live without learning, and die having left nothing behind for future generations.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/27852/why-patriarchy-is-the-greatest-social-system-ever-created
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the rootless jewish menace seeks to destroy all that you hold dear to your hearts once it infests itself within your midst.

you stop learning about heritage and culture, and about ideas. theories. things that aren't real in a sense. fake history that is created to serve their purpose. the jew is a destroyer.

Might have something to do with the sudden control of your media by the Jews.
Don't worry though because you're not alone. The rest of us Western countries are the same. A sea of disconnected nobodies wondering aimlessly in a world we weren't designed for.

This legitimately depresses me. Sven, I'm sorry... I don't know whether there is still hope, maybe, but probably not.

You know when people say "Violence is not the answer"?

It actually is.

It's time to fight, Sven.

Stop playing with Lego and take back what is rightfully yours. Do not let your gf use that big black dildo you purchased. It belongs to you

Persson, I...

who tells bjorn that all those things become relevant as an exotic mood only after Rome was run by leftists cucks that made it collapse?Face it nordic culture stays at Rome as islam and yoga stays at West.

I know who Harald Fairhair is, but that's it.
But you're a fucking swede, the worst and most pussy of Nords, never conquered shit

jeez even i've read the norse sagas and im a shitposter.

op is right. everything is pointless today.
nothing has real value.

>never conquered shit

>siegfried

kinda prefer the Falchion desu

Your architecture is shit m8, all the cool buildings were demolished by (((modern architects))) after WWII.

I fail to see how any of this is a problem. You're a human being. Not a "Swede", or "Germanic", or "White". Just a human being. You're finally free. You've acquired true freedom. Why is that a problem?

that fairhair guy was on vikings on the history channel
im pretty sure he gets cucked, did that happen or are the jews lieing again?

No. Haraldur Hárfagri wanted a woman, she said she didn't want him unless he unified Norway into a single kingdom, and that's exactly what he did. He didn't get cucked. He got everything he wanted out of life.

tfw you know siegfried and brynhild because of anime

There is going to be a retribution, Schlomo. Remember this: In the fullness of time, all accounts will be settled.

Wait, you faggots don't have to read the Niebelungenlied at school?

Childhood is idolising the Sagas, adulthood is realising that Beowulf is superior.

Also, reading Njal's saga at the moment.

We're fucking taking Jämtland, Härjedalen and Bohuslen back.

Then you're not a Jew, and Israel is nothing but dirt so the ones who call themselves Palestinians and Arabs and Ethiopians can move in if they like and do as they please. The words "anti-Semitic" will mean nothing from now on.

I remember when I talked to two Swedes and said how awesome was Halfdan The Black, Harald Hardrada and Siegfried.

They told me " haha yeah they are great musicians yeah ".

Wanted to pummel cuckfags to death.

English people know these things, why don't Swedes? Wagner made some of these more famous in his music, some of the best films use these as soundtracks, your history is thriving if you look for it. Don't let them erase it, educate your fellow Swede.

>Don't let them erase it, educate your fellow Swede.
Implying it soon won't be illegal to discuss Swedish history and myth.

Why would anyone care about a bunch of Fire Emblem Characters

Try to find the few like minded people like you. And try to learn and preserve as much as you can for generations to come. Then you sit on a mountain of knowledge while others only know oogabooga music and their best skill is using the microwaves in their commie bloc.

((()))

>>tfw no one here knows who the Ynglings are
Pretty sure it's those midgets Anakin killed.

Stockholm looks nice at least.

>bros
Pewdiepie confirmed

>>tfw no one here knows who the Ynglings are
Known
>>tfw no one here knows who the Volsungs are
Neber heard of them. Enlighten me?
>>tfw no one here knows who Siegfried is
Known
>>tfw no one here knows who Brynhild is
Known
>>tfw no one here knows who Harald Fairhair is
Known
>>tfw no one here knows who Harald Wartooth is
Never heard. Info?
>>tfw no one here knows anything about our architecture
You have architecture there?
>>tfw no one here knows anything about our history
Well, your history is fascinating and interesting to learn, at least for the period between 800 ad to 1980.
>>tfw no one here knows anything about our music
It's shit, AFAIK. Mamma mia!

>How did this happen, bros? How did we become so empty, directionless, and void of all attachments?
You tell us, you are the swede.

>Why?
Because.

KEKEKEKEKEKEK

I do user.

you and your people

haha lol Somalians have real history where they don't kill each other for no reason like white savages. You need to let go of your prejudices my friend

where is this from?

Sometimes I want to immigrate to Sweden because that's where my ancestors are from desu. I want to join nordfront and help save my ancestral homeland.

My wife (also Scandinavian heritage) doesn't want to leave the U.S. because our families live close to us right now.

dunnow but it's some Jap kid carrying his dead brother after Hiroshima bomb, supposedly

>doesn't contribute to or embrace his own culture
>bothered that everyone else is just like him

Maybe get around to recording your pneumatic black folktology album already shithead.

Being an individual is pretty great though, what's wrong OP?

You can lead a fool to knowledge but you can't make them think.

Ur a fag.

You got Americanized. And with it dropped to their tier of culture.

>ur a fag.

NIDCE BODST THERE FELLOW BURDGER
10/10 :DDD

Your nation is one big, successful mind control experiment, carried out by the US and proxy actors of the US MIC.

>MUH HERITAGE

You're not Swedish faggot, you don't even speak Swedish nor know any Swedish tradition/customs. You're just a new world mutt with some Swedish ancestry.

>you don't even speak Swedish nor know any Swedish tradition/customs
to be fair neither do most swedes

>do I fit in yet xdd

(You)

I grew up with the sagas and more... Anyone who is from any of the Germanic or Nordic diaspora should know these names and stories.. Otherwise they have no real culture.

It all started with the Enlightenment and the destruction of Christianity which lead to the cult of egalitarianism. Moral subjectivism another product of the Frankfurt school is also to blame. It basically tells you that the congolese nigger who ate his 2 children is just as culturally important as a swedish Noble laureate.

Search your feelings Sven, you know it to be true

God doesn't exist

KEK
My grandparents were Swedish you triggered autist.

And let's be honest. When shit hits the fan Nordic countries are so completely cucked you're going to need all the help you can get.

So? Do you speak Swedish?

Its the Germanic indigenous culture you know what we have that hasn't come from you... Our past and story...

Where on the spectrum are you?

Um, Yngling is a beer, duh. Everyone knows that.

>would choose speaking a language fluently over someone with blood and loyalty.

Wow I can't speak fluent Swedish you've sure exposed me.

I know who/about all of those things/people and I still hate Scandinavians

This

Why would you hate us?

My mother is Norwegian and I hate her so I'm projecting my hatred at the entirety of the Scandinavian people and their social behavior

This is the cancer that is killing the world

New Sweden™ is so much better, look how happy your children are.

Sweden™ makes sure you only read happy things.

>Haraldur Hárfagri
>Hárfagri
>fag

also
>He got everything he wanted out of life
Except the bitch he did it for according to Vikings.

There is nothing wrong, look how progressive you are in thought and practice.

O͓̮͇̥op̣̙̬s̰,̜̝̹̫ ̬͇̠̤̼́ͅn̖̯̜̼̬͘ͅo͎̥̘͇t̛̫̤͖͚h̢i̪̦̘̩͠n̼̟g̰͚ t̡̩̹͍͎o̷̰̰͔̞ ͖se̥͇̣̦̙̤̤̕e̶̩̗ ̜̳h̞̮̟͙͟e̻r̩̤̱e̜̥̣̜̜͖͈.̯͕͇̺͓

Sweden is the most progressive country on earth, the West's future is being led by Sweden.

NewSwedes™ don't commit crimes.

Why are you surprised, 90% of the people of this website are semi-vegetable yanks from reddit.

Swedish laws are the most fair and progressive in the world.

Went to the london maritime museum last year. There is lord nelsons coat, the one he died in, still stained with blood. Yet nobody ever goes to that museum

It all began when in some point of history your men became weak, and your society, effeminate.
A society will inevitably colapse whitout proper patriarchal standards.

If you don't know why patriarchy is so important, read the following:
This, if you want a quiky reading:
returnofkings.com/27852/why-patriarchy-is-the-greatest-social-system-ever-created
This book if you want to go deeper on the theme:
"The Inevitability of Patriarchy";

Ask yourself:
>When did patriarch got subverted on Sweden?
By answering this question, you can track when it all began and the reasons it began. By knowing that, you can form a counterideology that will bring patriarchy back.

Yeah, it is dead empty. I guess it is better for those of us who care.

Tfw when you are a patrician wagnerite. Take it easy fellow countryman. Our ancestors have taught us about the cyclic nature of the world. It is the European way: we live, we die, we live again.

woo boy

>britbongistan
Your country is equally as cucked and fucked as nord countries.

Nice strawman though

pic is pretty convincing. anybody have a counter-argument to that? "DAS RACIS" isn't argument. I am honestly interested in the rationale why people shouldn't turn into anti-semites after reading that. I just wikied all those people and they really said all that.

Isn't that because you are self hating? Look at this politician.

>I think that's what makes many Swedes jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things.

She even denies you have a culture, a history.

> anybody have a counter-argument to that?

Chinese robber fallacy maybe?

maybe. but noel ignatiev, for example, is immediately drawing conclusions from labels like "social construct." that term is very common term in education, even higher education. if that term dominates modern thinking, how often do people reach similar conclusions as ignatiev? I'm not even talking about about race here anymore. how often does ignatiev memes reach the common people?

All that shit sounds pretty cool tbqh OP, but I've never seen a book on Swedish history, and everything that I've learned about Sweden has been that it's a rapefest where black men bang white women and men. I'm sure there's more to your history than just that, but the image sort of taints any approach towards your history that I might try to take and immediately disinterests me.

(((You)))

I sure do love me some freedom

They can't keep getting away with this!

Not for long