How paranoid are you user?

OK so my previous post just got deleted. I can't be sure but i think it was pruned by Sup Forums's software, since it didn't violate any rules so I'll repost it.

Basically someone has made a sort of an archive site for you tube videos (hooktube.com) and it literally says this on the homepage:

>"Send suggestions to @wjz or mention hooktube on Sup Forums or Sup Forums"

Obviously the implication was that some user could've made the site to track IPs and fingerprint users.

So it got me thinking. Democrats spy on you, republicans spy on you. Pretty much any cunt can spy on you. And there is nothing you can do to stop it. Tor/tails VPNs, proxies...they're all a big fat lie. How can we trust the internet ever again?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/sport/tennis/margaret-courts-antigay-rights-stance-deserves-a-boycott-of-its-own-20170525-gwda2w.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125452483/#125456839
archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can't shake off the trail user

Still remember that time you were fifteen and clicked "I AGREE" on every terms and conditions box on every social media platform?

Yep, he was right all along...

Sut it downs.

Why have you not added embedding like you said you would? We aren't gonna use your shit if we have to highlight the text in paste it into our browser just to watch the video. Also, I don't think there is support for 1080p.

Dude your flag looks like one of those off brand bags of chips.

baka.com.au/sport/tennis/margaret-courts-antigay-rights-stance-deserves-a-boycott-of-its-own-20170525-gwda2w.html

No woriez, yuor interasts are in gook handz

I will, I just got hooked on phonics

Dont give a fuck desu since what's the worst that can happen? Some fag killing me? Wow what a punishment that is in nowadays society.

Every search engine, every social network and Sup Forums itself are fingerprinting you.

Oh we'll just kill Net Neutrality and prevent regulations against spying, selling private data, or controlling what consumers can have access too.

We have safety in numbers, any system that watches everyone all the time quickly breaks down.

I know, that's why I always used VPN's and proxies, and ditched the google years ago. That all helps on some mediocre sites, but anyone with enough resources and time can track you down and identify you. I'm not even gonna talk about PRISM.

And even if some companies don't have enough resources today, they will soon. Everything gets archived nowadays and in couple of years they'll be able to pull the data and extract the info they need.

Pretty much anyone will be able to acquire your "net profile" .

Was it Monkey Fonics?

This
>imminent world order that will literally turn you into a fucking servitor
>get killed (liberated) by a government spook for naming the Jew
Cant really see the downside OP.

Here OP, this is why it exists. I'd already seen many posts like his. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125452483/#125456839

Of course we're being watched. Everything you have ever written or even searched on the internet will one day be visible for and searchable for everyone. Everyone will know everything about everyone.

And what should you do about it? Just don't give a shit. You should learn to accept that as good as possible and continue as normal. Don't let it censor you.

Checked.

Its too late for me, since I clicked agree on everything for years. Even have a Sup Forums shitposting vip. I do warn my younger family memebers all I can.

Best you can do is probably lie allot, but in the end they will sort through that easily. Best to just not be inportant enough for it to matter.

>How can we trust the internet ever again?
>>>

well the internet is done, normies ruined it, we're launching internet 2.0, if anyone wants to know about what you're doing on internet 2.0 they will need a court order to find out otherwise they will never know

honestly thats how this internet should be treated but it never was and now it's too late

>Best to just not be inportant enough for it to matter.

fuck that, go run for congress

Ill go down a martyr for the 2D =/= 3D cause.

>2.0
Like a p2p kinda deal?

Well court orders didn't stop them before. How hard is to obtain a signature? By that time they'll probably have a Patriot Act 2.0. They'll always have more resources and more power than users... You simply can't defeat them.

And what is your response to this?

who is this sperm worm?

No idea. just some random pic..

Of course an interesting thread gets 0 attention while 667th Far Cray thread does. Ffs bump

you vastly overestimate the competence of anybody. the CIA, NSA, etc. are all just dudes looking to go home, eat a nice meal, nut in their wife, and go to sleep, just like everyone else.

>2D =/= 3D cause.
Are people really confusing the two
>TFW you go out of your way to make custom only for it to be wrong

>Obviously the implication was that some user could've made the site to track IPs and fingerprint users.
No, you daft cunt. What that shit means is that he's collecting and possibly storing all posts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. You can literally write a script to do that

It's just a little program I made months ago to fuck with Wayne.

Do you store the posts? Because I'm looking for a dump with historical data.

hooktube

No. I seem to remember 4plebs periodically giving out dumps of data. Or was it only images? You could ask them.

What do you need it for?

Good to know. I don't need the images, only the posts.

I'm trying to figure out how much of discussion on Sup Forums is controlled. I always knew about thread sliding, but what's going on is way beyond that. Like 50% of all threads have only one post by OP. I'm no longer convinced it's about sliding organic threads, but more about controlling the topics discussed altogether.

neat idea, reminds me a bit of NewPipe on Android
I'd still prefer to use mpv+youtube-dl but I'm sure that invokes at least some google scripts

>archive.4plebs.org/_/articles/credits/
Thanks for that. I have some data mining to do.

>I'm trying to figure out how much of discussion on Sup Forums is controlled
All of it. Or at least 80% post election content is bot run. Same images, same text, spaced every few hours. Replies have the same sentences.

>Same images, same text, spaced every few hours. Replies have the same sentences.
If this is true, it will be uncovered rather soon.

scary shit, but here's a thought.

99% of the population deep down say NIGGER

what are they gonna do, arrest us all?
we are the majority. remember that.

That's true...