Cleopatra tv show

deadline.com/2017/05/cleopatra-tv-series-amazon-black-sails-team-1202101855/

Oh boy here we go.

Can't wait for her to be OILED by Caesar and Marcus Antonius

fpbp

Like you would watch some cleopatra show if she were white. OP go find a gay nigger to argue with this about, you'll probably end up mkaing a friend.

Cleopatra was from the Ptolemiac (Greek) dynasty, even if the ancient Egyptians were niggers (they weren't), Cleopatra wouldn't be.

Nigger detected

Next step Nelson Mandela played by Mel Gibson, hold your breath

Yep. She didn't even learn the language of Egypt until she was a teen.

Why do I feel so pissed off? I don't even have any apparent reason to care.

Good god, the comments.

WE

Making her black would be hilarious because it would be so damn easy to debunk and expose this narrative for what it is

>STARZ

Nigresses naked. Why not?

Kike related. He's the producer. She'll be a nigger.

WUZ

Why is she black though? What did they mean by this?

>niggers believe Caesar out his dick in a bald negress
Topkek,Cleopatra was almost certainly a sexy Syrian looking girl, you know those Muslim girls who look whiter than white girls

>doesn't even have her trade mark hair.
Darn

Because history is being rewritten right before our eyes.

WUZ

>Written by (((Levine))), Cleopatra is described as a revisionist take on one of history’s most misunderstood women, The Godfather in Ancient Egypt. After nearly losing her life in a bloody coup, Cleopatra must use her natural wit and political genius to take back her throne and restore honor to her family and kingdom.

>In addition to writing, (((Levine))) is executive producing alongside (((Steinberg))) and (((Shotz))) of Quaker Moving Pictures and Mary Beth Basile (Life Unexpected) of Basile Ring Entertainment.

>(((Steinberg))), (((Levine))) and (((Shotz))) are coming off Black Sails, a prequel to the classic Robert Louis Stevenson novel Treasure Island, which wrapped its four-season run on Starz last month.

>cleopatra
>nigger
>WE WUZ KANGZ

Starz shows is all about intrigue, violence and nudity. You always watch it for the nudity and erotic events. Nothing else matters and no one take them serious.

Lads how long until white Cleopatra never existed and is tossed into the memory hole......?

>*are all about

Cleopatra Ptolemy was Greek, a descendant of Alexander the great (blonde hair with blue eyes)

Damn, Greeks were a lot more tanned these days

Read the article, no indication of a black lead in the series. WTF are you on abou?

NEIGHBOUR

I liked spartacus for its violence and story more than i liked it for nudity

That's pretty hot
Also they are gonna look fucking retarded when someone points out Cleopatra greek,not even egyptian

Once again. There's nothing new about it.
Well the fact that it's being rewritten in favor of niggers this time may have something to do with that.

DICKWASHERZ

>a descendant of Alexander the great
No of one of his Generals.

>LOL….So, you can be “Greek” if you’re born in AFRICA ???!!! FOH dude…the ONLY nation that doesn’t recognize Cleopatra’s TRUE race is America…I’ll enjoy it, if it’s accurate…sick of culture robbers trying to rewrite history..

should blacks be banned from the internet?

Assbaby of one of the generals Alexander fucked

Not to mention Cleopatra's parents, grandparents, and great grandparents were just seven people. She was hilariously inbred.

>Steinberg
every
fucking
time

From the Earth.

Caesar will obviously be played by Morgan Freeman, and Marcus Antonius will be played by Pitbull.

But the woman in OP's pic totally looks like a Macedonian Greek woman. Compare to this contemporary Roman portrait bust. Looks just like her.

More like (((CHOSEN))) by JEWlius Caesar and KANGED by Markavious Tyronius

WE WUZ KANGZ!

Lulz. I wish someone had the audacity to find an inbred actress for this role.

Thats just revisionist history. As if Julius Cesar would have fucked a Nubian slave queen. Come on.

Honestly though, you're just stirring up shit. The article says nothing about casting whatsoever. This picture is in the article.

It's funny to imagine them casting a black woman to play a Greek Egyptian historical figure, because the cultural left is so obsessed with APPROPRIATION and PRIVELEGE and shit. And seeing a TV show mis-ethnicity-ing a well known historical figure would force them to defend it and that would be fun to watch.

But OP is basically just implying shit that hasn't happened.

holy shit I can't tell if the comments are pollacks trolling or actual WE WUZ KANGS believers

> co-creators/executive producers Jonathan E. Steinberg and Robert Levine and executive producer Dan Shotz.

A real Method actress. To prepare for the role she actually married her own brother and then probably poisoned him so her son from an affair with a powerful Italian guy could inherit his stuff.

>always the smug attitude face

Why is that? Is somebody coaching them to do these weird spastic expressions?

this
keked hard

>((((((((((((STEINBERG))))))))))))
>((((((((((((LEVINE))))))))))))
>((((((((((((SHOTZ))))))))))))

i actually like this idea
>let nigs be kangs in egypt
>let them act like they had a great civilization
>remind them that they enslaved the Israelites

Were du white wominz atz

same?

((((((((((((((((BLACK SAILS)))))))))))))))))

>start with an amazing first season
>have a god tier character
>make him a fucking faggot out of nowhere in season 2
>diverse up the show, spend tons of time on Max, a GOD AWFUL BORING Woman of Color who is stronk (in the first season she just gets raped and is useless)

Fuck those faggots

>Levine, Steinberg, Shotz and Basile are all repped by WME. Additionally, Levine and Steinberg are repped by attorney Mark Wetzstein; Shotz by Barry Littman

Holy fuck, it's a kike overload.

This Cleopatra is going to be jet black, isn't she

Evrybodyz waz rich n shieet in egyptz ain'tz no poorly people wez all royaltyz

At least pit bull for Mark Antony would make sense

Negroids are not indigenous to north Africa. The only blacks in Egypt were slaves.

black angels

Fuk dem whit devilz forz holdingz our kids downz fromz beings godz

This isn't actually the actress, casting hasn't been done yet. If you read the article, the people involved are exclusively Jews, but I don't think even they are stupid enough to make an ethnically Greek woman into a nog.

Brockpuppet spotted.

Fukz dey be stealingz ourz historyz

From the makers of Black Sails eh? Well the last season of Black Sails was fucking awful. That Guthrie cunt finally died after whining about how all her mistakes were men's fault, then John whines and cries over his dead nigress for like 3 episodes until they're reunited and he gets his ape back and can fuck her again. Not to mention the cucked as shit ending with the two whores running the town from their brothel.

Maybe it wouldn't be so infuriating if it wasn't cucked whites doing it to appease niggers.

(((steinberg)))

This will be a jewish jewel.

Black sails is full of gay scenes and their new show 'american gods' also has a couple of them.

Fuk all dem whitez devilz stole allz our historyz we created everythingz

>that pic related
that has to have been made by a Sup Forumsack

I have seen Black Sails

You underestimate these jews

>ending for the character who spent his life as a pirate fighting for freedom and against slavery ends up LITERALLY, LITERALLY as a GAY SLAVE

Dem white devilz be courruptingz our brotherz wit dem european mindz, we need them to havez Africanz mind so we can be kangs and queenz and gods again

From Black Sails to Black Sales

they can t read

The Coptic Christians are the direct descendants of the ancient Egyptians. The Modern Coptic language is derived from Demotic, the language of ancient Egypt.

If anyone can claim their culture is being appropriated on a regular basis it's the Copts.

Nope found it on the creatrors kikebook

Memes aside, I have to wonder how many niggers ACTUALLY think Egypt was black. Is it just a very tiny minority? Or do a significant portion think this?

Not only a gay slave, but the entire message of the ending is basically "forget your life's ambition goy, give it all up for your true love and live selfishly ever after."

boii

Every. Fucking. Time.

Just go on any social media sites most blacks believe this,their even now stealing mesoamerican history. Hell even black celebrity's post this shit

You underestimate their power.

And checked.

Lots of dumbass Sudanese here do

Dude, most Black people literally want reparations still. They eat up shit like roots and 12 years a slave because it tells them they're oppressed victims and it takes away their personal responsibility.

When you're a worthless, retarded, stinky, obnoxious nigger and your whole family is the same, it helps to believe you're some magical ancient race of kangz.

MLK played by George Clooney.

KANGS

Oh just wait till you get to the ending pal.

N SHIET

ehm... newsflash!

egypt was black, look at the statues they found and shit

you are literally denying history LOL

Cleopatra was not black. If it's an historical series I expect historical accuracy.

Niggers have Stands now?

sorry bro but you are wrong

>Hellenistic empire
>black
baka

thoz Greeks were kangz too brother...

Why is Sup Forums complaining like nignogs? Literaly

12 years a slave was an awful movie, I just wanted to see niggers getting whipped/beaten while picking cotton.
Not really sure why the niggers bitch so mach, back then their employment rate seemed to be higher than ever.
The hanging scene was funny for the first minute or so but it takes fucking ages..

It's 2017, where are the niggers, we need more niggers so we can feel better about ourselves.

>Why is Sup Forums complaining like nignogs? Literaly

> Sup Forums
> complaining about historical inaccuracy in the media, used to appease niggers
>niggers
> complaining about historical accuracy and white people not appeasing niggers

lol isnt that bitch berber?
wtf white