I fucking hate Sweden

Mmmmh say it again

I fucking hate Sweden.

Hi Ivan :3

Louder, try to drown out the sound of you being jelly that your our rape babies.

Reminder that any insult from a Swed is disregarded as their country is a big fucking joke.

That's rich coming from a country that is disregarded in it's entirety.

That's rich coming from a country that had a perfect economy and literally willingly throw it away for rapists

Yet Estonians keep moving here, I have many Estonians in my neighborhood and no crime here.

Cheers m8, not everything is so gloomy as you think.

STFU and go to your shed.

Yet Sweds keep moving here while you claim its fine over there.

I have to work with 2 of you cuck suckers at my work place and listen to these twats complain how my country is too white for them.

My god, you fucks need to die. I pray your economy collapses due to migrant abusing it and then have your feminist government declare martial law to protect muslims and kill you white pussies.

I hope you fags die

STFU half-denmark.

lol what? There is basically no Swedes that moves to Estonia, Maybe working there for a few months however. What do you work in?

Sounds like you have some retarded colleagues then.

Kek. You show them neighbor!

Fuck Sweden. Epitome of all the humanly possible unmanly things

Pathetic

>Retarded colleagues

All Sweds I encountered are mentally retarded, including (you)

I have given up hope

And how many Swedes have you encountered? What makes us stand out to you then compared to other people?

if South Africa is #1 they're at a 0.0532% rape rate... How the duck could Sweden get 12.5%-25%

Where is the toothbrush?

The fact that you are all fucking fake and gay.

We still got a whole different rape laws then most countries, someone that has been raped 10 times would just count as one in most countries while in Sweden it counts as 10 different rapes. It also changes that it's more common for someone in Sweden to report a rape instead of countries like India.

I don't get all that fear-of-rape thing. I mean imagine your wife has sex with a perfectly decent normal peaceful Muslim. That makes her part of the European change. Wouldn't that make you proud of her? And what if she gets pregnant? You'll even have the luck of raising a half-Arab baby! That would make you the perfect example of a non-racist couple! You would have to be a middle age racist not to enjoy showing the world what it really means to be European!

Sweden is clearly ahead of its time, and Europe will be changed to follow its example and remove all barriers!

Do you honestly believe in that what you wrote?
If so, you just prove my point

>All Sweds I encountered are mentally retarded, including (you)

Why is it mostly Estonians, Latvians and Finns in these type of threads? Sounds like you meet Swedes all the time while I don't think so.

Can you prove me wrong? Do you seriously believe we have more rapes than countries like India?

For some reason, sweds find it euphoric travelling to such countries to stroke their egos.

In comparison from where they are from, they presume such countries as less developed, and view their model of society as superior so that's why we encounter a lot of sweds living here.

Stop this nonsense. The RATE OF INCREASE OF RAPE-REPORTING DECREASED after we changed the laws. The RATE OF INCREASE DECREASED.

Do NOT defend this retarded fucking country, its retarded policies or retarded politicians.

Dont be fooled just because you allow to be humiliated and raped by invaders, it's not because of low self-esteem, in fact the opposite. The most sweds I encountered are fucking so full of themselfs and think they are master race hence they think everything is fine in their disgusting country and come here to point out our 'problems" as little weazels but since most of em are socially inept betas and afraid of Russians, they don't dare to raise their voice that we don't have many niggers and muslims.

Mmmmh sweden

Me on the left

We all know you re not rapists. Just freaks

That is not the issue, the issue is the DRAMATIC increase in rapes compared to just us, don't drag India into this.

We have more reported rapes per capita than we had before, WAY more. We have more reported rapes per capita than any other nordic countries, and we all have basically the same culture.

Also, it is perfectly possible that we have more violent out-in-the-open rapes than India, think about it. In India they have a very real 'rape-culture', so women won't let their kids out of sight, and they won't walk alone after dark or wear slutty clothes out of fear. Here, women are outside alone frequently, they frequently stagger home drunk, they frequently party alone with males, our kids frequently are either outside alone or actually supervised by immigrants in daycare. We probably give WAY more opportunity for rape than they do in India, since we don't have a home grown rape-culture. But now we have an imported rape-culture, and those opportunities no longer 'go to waste'.

I'm not discounting the possibility that we may actually have more violent rapes than India, per capita.

>I have to work with 2 of you cuck suckers at my work place and listen to these twats complain how my country is too white for them.
Things that never happened.
15 yo detected

its sad to think the swedes used to be respected used to have a nice country well now atleast the serve as a lesson for any country who thinks its ok to let in millions of barbarians.

Yea, its nice they learned from their barbaric ways and started to import engineers, doctors and scientists to make it a country that it is today.

Sweden sucks

t. norway

When your daughter hasn't been raped or run over by a truck

Fuck the economy! We're going back to tribes, then you can't leech on us anymore! You'll have to survive on your own faggot Slavshit!

What's there to honestly like about Sweden? My ancestors are from there and I wanted to visit that place one time in my life but it's not a new middle eastern shithole

Fuck you so fucking hard Sweden, please go to hell

Don't be ridiculous, nobody even knows your country exists here. Swedes would NEVER travel to your country.

And the best thing of all.. nobody gives a fuck about you.

Please remember that while Sweden fucked up, they got a lot of help on their way by you know who.

You're still a loser that can't fight that also comes up with excuses to Lerner Muhammad rape your sister.

Good to be you ;)

Hontou no baka.

Rapes increased by 1500%, not 500%.

Let*

How sad is it that people are starting to rely on Norway to help fix Sweden because we all think Sweden is absolutely insane at this point?

If you can't fend for yourself you will get raped, such is life for the weak.

Ahh yes. The fellow swede isn't important, only how ripe his booty hole is for Ahmed.

It WAS a boring but very safe and quite pretty place, we had/have quite a high level of intellectual and athletic achievement. Now it's different, and I'm not sure we can recover. Honestly our main point before was how safe and peaceful it was here before, imo.

Norway is communist with broken roads and have no anti-immigrant party, they are filled with Middle Eastern and even more Somalis than Sweden, those peoples will soon outnumber them. WOW DID I CHANGE YOUR VIEW ON REALITY YOU FAT LITTLE NIGGER FROM AMERICA

Fine

I'm going to be fair and give you the benefit of the doubt since Sweden was one of the few world examples of what peaceful societies should look like.

I just wish at the same TIME people had an eye open for any possible threats, but Sweden was a great place to be back then, I can't deny that.

if you were not an obvious retard you would probably be a bit more humble.
Dont forget that Sweden helped you a huge fucking lot with money and voulonteers to build up your country after the fall of the soviet union...
But being a poor little pale malnourished half-monglolian perhaps make you dont understand these kind of things.