Do you have a nazi girlfriend?

do you have a nazi girlfriend?

>implying gf

Nope, super left wing SJW. Purple hair, tattoos, you name it.

My girlfriend is my right hand and I'm a full blown Nazi so yes she is

working on it. she's getting pretty close

fucking brainlets

kill yourself

Check out iggy pop avenue B, nazi girlfriend, you'll like the lyrics.

>do you have a nazi girlfriend?
>girlfriend

> 3D women.
KYS OP

sure do

leaf

I'm MGTOW.

I have a redpilled Jew wife. I hate my life

Jealous desu
Israelis are hot

>be young me, like 5 years ago
>be autist
>lost all hope
>out with a far far left friend taking beers
>he is much more outgoing than me, wants us to join some random big group of people at the bar
>they discuss politics
>blond perfect woman is absolutely the next incarnation of hitler
>"hates all these fucking niggers, useless muslims I WANNA KILL THEM ALL, fuck everyone not voting farthest right, FUCK ALL OF YOU!" along those lines.
>silently agree
>no one else does
>be beta and can't admit it so cuck about how people can vote for whatever, I don't really care
>go home
>leftie friend rants drunkenly how if I agree with people like her I might as well defriend him, haha, right, fucking nazists!?
>deep introspection
>2~ months later
>rant about how immigration is horseshit on my somewhat spiderweb ridden facebook, losing him as a friend and many more "friends"
>find myself and start working out, actually improving my life

>tfw this woman I'll never meet again and didn't even spoke to personally actually motivated and did more for me than any other real life motivator, friend and parent ever did for my whole life

Bless you aryan godess.
Thank you and may your red enraged face always shout down subhuman packs and leftist traitors.

I have a conservative girlfriend, but not quite a NatSoc. We have a White son together (and more planned), so I'm satisfied.

Is 2D just a meme or are they really better than 3D women?

I've been with a few 3D women so I'm pretty familiar with their pros and cons.

you cannot go out with 2D women, you lose by default with that choice.

I'm lucky to have found a redpilled woman who was already that way even before we met. I didn't have to do any shaping. I think she pushed me further right, heh. We're getting married this year.

There is no such thing as a 2D woman, only a real woman or cartoon mental illness. Your choice.

> I WANNA KILL THEM ALL, fuck everyone not voting farthest right, FUCK ALL OF YOU!
I don't know why, but there is something very unattractive about women who swear too much and want to kill people. It's ok to hate subhumans, but any further than that..it's just not feminine.

>do you have a girlfriend?

Same here, we reconnected (went to same high school) after I saw her posting lots of anti Islamic posts back in 2015, found out she was super red pilled was secretly natsoc. Pic here

Never thought I'd be this happy ever in my life. She wants to be a stay at home to raise at least 4 kids homeschooled with Ron Paul's curriculum

>He can't handle a strong nord woman

Yup. She hates minorities even more than me.

She sounds like a man. Females should behave decently. I instantly imagined her as some ugly blonde bitch who drinks beer all day long and has only 'male' friends because 'no drama and leftism'.

My soon to be wife needs some friends

She's hot but her mom is butt ass ugly. I know what im in for

I don't really give a fuck. Mine swears a lot, burp every ten seconds, yet I pound her pussy just as well as I wish I'd pound yours.

What area are you in?

I like more intellectual women capable of decent conversation about political and social issues. I don't need some screaming whining murderous bitch. Women are meant to be gentle and fair.

Why are Nazi girls always so fuckin hot

Midwest/Great Lakes

>being this delusional

I agree with you. Women should be women and men should be men. If there is murdering to be done, it is our duty.

She was really good looking, like at least a 7-8.

I do agree it's less attractive than a more calm woman, but it was much more attractive than most leftist woman I've seen in hindsight tbqh.

The fact she was out drinking does discourage me to go for someone like her, as do her aggressiveness, but I do appreciate her honesty and absolute reckless ways.

no, my greatest political achievement is when i convinced my gf not to vote for the liberal cuck party. she decided not to vote instead. every woman i know is a lefty pussy to some extent, even when they are married to (or in a relationship with) proper racists. actually i've seen it a million times: men talking about gypsies and blacks not being human and jewish infuelnce, while women telling them to stop talking about this hateful bullshit...

I haven't said she's not capable to do so.

Shame, I live in commie Maryland.

not commie, is in USA

Come to America's heartland. MUCH better for raising a family and home schooling.

>Being this American you can't control your women

im pretty sure froggy would never do such a thing

Nah mine voted for Hillary

froggy would do what I'd like cuz she loves me alot

isnt she jewish though

I would inhale her gas, if you know what I mean.

no friends no gf

85% nazi

noooop.

Switch East Aryan and the cartoon.

God I wish that were me

I Have a Nazi boyfriend.

I have a Christian, conservative girlfriend. She worries about 14ing and nurturing our white babbys. Who the fuck wants a nazi gf who is violent and aggressive? That is not a woman's role.

>talking to girls

I made my girlfriend change her name to Eva Braun

I love this only losers dwelve around here, meme.
But i seriously believe, there are as many kinds of people on Sup Forums, as there are in ur every day life. Many here are married, kek, there are even some in their 6 decade of life. Whats more i think the average IQ of Sup Forums (not counting r/td and shills) is like 115.

It is only damaging to think low of your self, without actualy having a reason for it.

I agree 100% with that >gentle and fair, part
But i think also u are 100% moron if u are in a level where u can think of having conversation with woman can be even remotely >intelectual. I feel sorry for your low IQ