HAPPENING

HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

DEBBIE WASSERMAN-SCHULT THREATENS DC POLICE CHIEF WHEN HE REFUSES TO TURN OVER A DNC-STAFFERS CONFISCATED LAPTOP
youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

HAPPENING
HAPPENING
HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

hotair.com/archives/2017/05/24/wapo-russians-head-fake-comey-july-presser/
observer.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-capitol-police-investigation-imran-awan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She really barely looks human.

#

Bitch is powerless

Democrats are so fucking ugly.

They need to pull her passport so she doesn't flee to Israel as the walls close in.

well she's a kike

K E K

E

K

>ya'll got more of that diversity qoutas?

lol, what a crazy bitch

I'm Jewish too. She just looks weird.

that red velvet wall looks delicious

jews are bugs and foam at the mouth when they see goyim because they lack buglike features

hotair.com/archives/2017/05/24/wapo-russians-head-fake-comey-july-presser/

Wonder what might be in the dws email archive.
link very much related.

The first few seconds are of her talking about diversity - can't stand to listen to that shit.

It's the cold blue eyes and complete lack of morals that makes her look that way. Emperor Palpatine had the same problem with the dark side eating away his soul.

look around 4:00 if you can't listen to all that diversity crap.

sumbuddy needz to kil that bitch sson

(((Schultz)))

If they can retrieve DWS' email to the Soros group from the Paki's laptop, the latest RUSSIANS!!111!! narrative dies (and Lynch gets lynched).

Debbie's been careless.
She'd better have a good life insurance folder of her own.

Kek willing it will end up in the tendie greased hands of some body positive data liberator.

Word on the street is they're going to try to pin the murder on her. Coulda been a LARP but who knows. It doesn't matter, DNC is going down. This is YUUUUGGGEE

thank you

So what exactly does she mean by 'consequences'?

The police have a responsibility to do their fucking job.

Well she also seems really cocky and she has a very expressive face.

Now say it with me; Fuck. Them. All

They think that will save them. They really are that deluded.

Fuck. Them. All.

Seriously Donnie boy needs to get back stateside ASAP. Isn't it within his power to federalize the DC police for up to 48 hours at will?

Think of the fallout from that though. I'm also assuming "consequences" has a lot to do with someone in his position, not getting said position unless he "plays ball"

Based Wasserman

No idea. But these are the US Capitol Police and are controlled by Congress itself. They have a budget larger than most towns and small cities.

It'd be worth it considering that laptop could very well be the smoking gun. That's not even taking into consideration intelligence he has that we don't even know about. For all we know one of the CTR shills got the fuck out of dodge (one of them posted on here saying they quit and the plan was to try to pin Rich as a Russian agent) and leaked some evidence.

mvp

(((Wasserman)))

"What are you doing to make your police department less white?" - Jew Kike Shultz

show some respect to your greatest ally burger, remember how your ancestors left europe because they didn't want to be ruled over by anyone than themselves? :)

Honest to God Lady, Kill yourself.

Noodle haired reptilian

why is this police chief so fucking weak my god

first time listening to her

boy oy boy what a cunt

What's on the laptop she's so worried about?

She knows she's the fall kike when it comes to light. She's going to push for a cover-up and trip up in the process - keep an eye on her every move Sup Forums

jews*

Its better to be professional with this bitch other shed claim a micro agressions and shiet

Not weak. Distracted by hunger.

Chief knew *exactly* which laptop the bitch was talking about, and it's subject to an ongoing investigation

She be fucked, yo

He's trying his hardest not to get pilpuled

so this confirms that the fbi or DC police are holding onto it for an investigation...

J U S T

He stood his ground, he isn't gonna just hand it back despite weak (and stupid, desperate given circumstances) threats

Consequences are getting paid protestors and AstroTurf moving to bully him into resigning and claiming sexual assaults or something.

That's what they do.

Fuck.Them.All

Big time

See how desperate she was

Note how she repeats "member" as if it's supposed to be a magic word to force him to give in

May have worked with the previous administration, not this one

>inb4 le fat man dies of a heart attack

We need to show him he has support so he doesn't get spooked by threats from (((them)))

no no no
suicide gunshots 2 to the back of the head

and she's literally asking for a diversity quota

How else would they be able to get away with all their shit? They want to get dilute the force with people who will let them do what they want

Whose laptop ???

Yet there are still people who don't realize there's a pervasive anti-white agenda throughout western governments.

In a decent world, this would be all the evidence you need to prove it's true to anyone, but we don't live in a decent world.

She makes it sound like the member must be under investigation, no you dumb jewess you're member need only be the target of a crime for their computer to become important to an investigation

Dnc staffer, no one specifically named

Seth Rich's laptop

What is the case they are talking about? Rich?

Be real, support from a bunch of anons won't mean anything to him and would just give fuel to his opponents, and to her

Why does she talk so funny?
Why does she come off as a cunt?

Interesting

Because she is a (((cunt)))

This. Some of the dnc Jews do not look human. Fucking beady eyes and awkward movements

this is gold. how is she not locked up. Whois her hair always wet. Why would she openly threaten this person (N.A.P.) on camera.

because she's a liberal, trying to be a man. actually strong women like le pen don't come off as cunts because they don't mince words. The second she's talking about diversity she's using what we know to be anti-white but its packaged in a seemingly benign and pious way. You know she's two faced because she uses veiled language, and the sense of superiority she lords over with it makes her a cunt.

"Uh, I think you have a laptop that has incredibly incriminating evidence about me on it, give it back or I'm going to cut your budget" Jesus Christ how is she not in jail!?

>DIVERSITY

What is wrong with her face?
She's probably mixed...
and her nose...

Man, we need to keep checks on this guy. He is the perfect type to have a "sudden heart attack" and everyone will brush it off saying he was over weight & stressed out.

This is what they do. They put little "jokes" in article, leave little "fuck you" clues about their clean-up crimes so everyone that is in the know about them is publicly warned to keep their fucking mouths shut.

What this also does is discredit "Conspiracy Theories" with each blatant action. When people start to point out that shit is not right, they will jump in and say how crazy we are. It's a coincidence. It's all a god damn coincidence. Only a fucking crazy thinks other wise.

Look at Seth Richs Case. PERFECT example. Everything separate is easy to dismiss as coincidence. But all together, that shit is fucked.

They have brainwashed so many to just go along with the masses. If the Government says there is nothing there, there is nothing there. Do you want to be labeled a crazy? Then shut up and assimilate sheep.

They have been doing this so long they have perfected these tactics to the point of cockiness.

>filename

This isn't about Seth's Laptop fyi.Not sure if that has been made clear yet in this thread

-systemic
-no disrespect
-informal meeting

kill this cunt.

Aware of that. Doesn't make it not subject to investigation

They're reporting that it was her laptop here

>Debbie Wasserman Schultz pushed for the U.S. Capitol police chief to return equipment of hers that was confiscated by the police as part of the investigation after it was discovered hidden in a crevice of a House office building.

observer.com/2017/05/debbie-wasserman-schultz-capitol-police-investigation-imran-awan/

I know, I was just stating fact since people(not you) are saying it's Seth Richs laptop. I should of replied to the posts telling people it's his, not to your post. Sorry! My bad

why is it always a dirty jew rat talking about diversity, fucking gas them holy fuck,

>hidden in a crevice
tippity toppity kek. only the guiltiest of the guilty hide their contraband in a fucking crevice

>tfw you will live to see Debbie given the death sentence

The Democrats are implicated wholly in about 5 different scandals currently. Individually they might recover from one but when the sweep comes and they're all picked up no one in their right mind would even think to utter that they're a democrat in America for at least a generation.

I don't see any mainstream media covering it only small outlets

Awan Bros.

They need to go "The Dark Knight" route. Just do a mass arrest. The smaller fish will flip on the bigger fish.

THEY'LL NEVER BE THE SAME

diversity for diversity sake, a whole office devoted to diversity, what a fucking waste

As gross as that guy is, Debbie is on a whole different level. She literally looks demonic.

does Trump being out of the country have to do with her suddenly moving so hard on this? what will their next move be?

After reading that article about this, and reading what she said(I watched the video, but it was hard to understand some of it)

I think this specific laptop his hers, has her name attached to it. Because she wouldn't be asking the police to return the Awans laptop since they are not even in the US & Im sure she doesn't want to be ssen as helping them anymore than she has.

So shes asking that HER laptop be returned which makes it 100 times better. Those dirty bastards used her laptop to do some shady shit & she fucking knows it.

This is awesome and I wish more would cover this shit!!!

Who "loses" their laptop in a CREVICE in a UNUSED part of the House Committee???

Bump

DONT LET DA DOITY GOYIM GET DERE FILTHY GOYIM HANDS ON DOSE LAPTOPS!!!!

Oh shit... I never thought of that .
She got it and gave it to the pakis to see what was sent.
Now she needs it back or else questions would be asked how the fuck she ended up with it

We are missing the point.
Who's laptop is currently missing. It's so fucken obvious it's Seth rich laptop that we have been discussing

You trigger me with that picture OP