Why did you let this happen, Sup Forums

Why did you let this happen, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-confront-donald-trump-machester-terror-photos-leaked-to-us-media-2017-5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why cant you die mudslime

Well, at least the guy with "sinner" on his back isnt black

This looks so fucking stupid

It looks interesting. I dont consider myself a "gaber", but I love this series.

how much you wanna bet the guy you play as will be a brown person, possibility muslim?

If only Far Cry games gave you any element of choice and I could just side with them. I always wanted to side with Pagan Min, that guy literally did nothing wrong, great dude.

ubisoft is fucking finished anyway, who cares
good riddance

This game will have nothing to do with politics, racism, divisive present day issues, systems of government or ideologies.

I know you're mad because it looks like a hamfisted assault on your values, but it's still just a bland Ubisoft game with shallow antagonists who secretly make child slaves cook meth or something. Calm down.

It's literally a cult like jonestown but you fuckers will spin anything for your persecution complex

Christians are the most persecuted group in the world.

Far Cry has been shit since 2. No one cares

+1

Jonestown was a Communist cult. These are white Christian right-wingers. Literally /ourguys/

Yes, white christians that according to the teaser videos shoot anyone trying to escape their little camp

You fuckers are dumb lmao

the villains are always memorable and bad ass compared to the protags

i look forward to playing it

>You are Darryl Mason, undercover ATF agent, sent in to murder every member of a peaceful civilian militia for unclear reasons.

>The after credits sequence shows Chuck Schumer grinning and rubbing his hands together as he clears you of any wrongdoing

any letter righting or boycotts will be ineffective and juts create more "press" for this game so my idea:

create fake press release material for the game and modify/photoshop so it looks like its about muslims (one of locations that refugees end up dearborn mi for exmple)

distribute this to muslim twitter accounts and the press (they may or may not buy it but the muslims will)

any claims of "right wing crybabies" will be drowned out by death threats recieved by muslims over a game that doesnt exist

>the duck dynasty guys are the bad guys of Tower Climber 2018

i agree with the muslims fuck th ejews

id love a game where u where in palestine and killing jews and taking back your country

make it happen ubisoft

your old thread hasnt even dropped off the board yet, fuck off already.

this stuff is usually pretty funny to see the stereotypes of us. I don't know about you guys, though, I do enjoy being the villain.

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS AND DONT AT THW VERY LEAST SAGE YOU ARE A KEK HELPING THEM MARKET IT FOR FREE. THIS HAS BEEN SPAMMED HEAVILY AND STILL YOU ACTUAL RETARDS KEEP REPLYING STOP! OR AT THE VERY LEAST SAGE

ALSO FUCK YOU YOU FILTHY KIKE MODS FOR LETTING THIS HAPPEN!

Will it have an interesting MC, unlike Ajay Ghale?

Because fuck, Far Cry 4's plot and characters were lacking in depth.

10/10 would buy

MC is a Muslim female.

Agreed fuck them. I've never played a Far Cry game, but I stopped playing their shit after they bastardized American Revolutionary War history with that bullshit game Assassins Creed 3.

>I always wanted to side with Pagan Min
I thought you could just do what he asks you to do in the opening scene and wait.

not gonna lie but painting a cross on your white dogs face is pretty cool

We're not buying your game now fuck off Jewbisoft
remember to sage after every post on Sup Forums far cry threads

Animals dont sin Burger.

>Sup Forums is crying about western civilization is falling
>spends their time moaning about irrelevant shit like video games

get off the computer you manchildren and get fit, you might get laid in the process

You can, but the game just ends, it's not a real route. Your only real option is side with shitty Asian terrorists and/or die.

that would of made it perfect if it was

A W A N
WI
AG
N I G S

>would of

It's would have or would've you illiterate convict faggot

They did the same with Rainbow Six Seige. There's maps featuring Christian extremists but none featuring Islamists.

Yeah and Unity with its plot "Dude Kang Wuz a gud boi lmao,he dindu nuffin"

It's almost like Jews have sunk their venomous fangs into the video game industry.

>buying a Ubisoft game
I hope you guys don't do this

old Sup Forums would of stopped this by sending death threats and pizza to their HQ
nu Sup Forums are cucks in denial and just spout "hurr don't buy it"

Ubisoft is French/Canadian. They would be allahu akbar'd or literally be committing a crime if they depicted Muslims negatively in any way in their game.

OH WOW! WHAT A NOVEL IDEA. IT'S NOT LIKE THAT'S BEEN HAPPENING SINCE 2001

You've got an Internet connection, medpack. Get to work and stop waiting on other people to do your work.

>being this mad over a grammatical error

calm the fuck down burger.

Is there something more to the leaking of the Manchester attack photos that that I'm not seeing:

uk.businessinsider.com/theresa-may-confront-donald-trump-machester-terror-photos-leaked-to-us-media-2017-5

My theory is that the UK authorities were perhaps engaging in backlash minimisation.

someones gotta stop those radical christian terrorists

oops wrong thread kek

Do we know any details on the story or are you all just triggered faggots.

because there are almost no games where you can bomb and shoot christians and this sorely needs to change
i'm buying 10 copies of this game

>it's just memeonic Innoculation values propaganda to instill self hatred says the fucking German who has been so propagandized they might actually be a Jewish golem

Just kys already

why? this is literally what it's like in the apocalyptic christian enclaves in places like montana. have you ever even been to the US?

the jews were expelled from like 80 countries
no one gives a fuck about your gay semetic relgions

how about quit being a faggot crybaby?

I seen a few different people suggesting that you play as a black boy police officer from the city who goes out there to investigate the kidnapping of your wife.

Of course, this is unrealistic for a number of reasons:

1) Blacks don't get married
2) White men don't kidnap black women. Hell, they move out to places like rural Montana to get AWAY from blacks.

They want to escape the bland homogeneity and stifling morality for vibrant cosmopolitanism and open homosexuality.

Excellent idea my friend.

This

lel, ok but I will wait for official confirmation before being triggered

I've never played far cry.

So I don't get it. Wtf are people mad about?

That shit's retarded. It would take seconds to disprove with side by side screen caps and the only ones complaining would be the virtue signaling white liberals.

>everyone in the picture looks like the Punisher undercover
>giant badass wolf
>fighter planes
>waaaah why don't they portray muslim extremists

if you gamified jihadis it would end up looking like an isis recruitment video and you'd all be whining about that instead. literally pampered little shits who need some real problems to complain about, the lot of you

because muslims give a fuck about vidya?
muslims are doing real world shit and not masturbating and acting like faggot crybabies over goddamn vidya releases

Lmao, you came back and started baiting again.
I'll tell you this, you are pretty dedicated.

came back? i just hit F5. i'm not baiting, it looks like a good game. Sup Forums is acting all SJW about it
>muh christian oppression

Since I know you are just baiting I will reply with one word:
nigger

same fag

nigger, pls
>newfag learns how to use post IDs

nigger

Sage

liberal media pushes lies all the time, despite the sheer amount of evidence, the people don't listen. Riley up enough people quick enough, people wouldn't bat an eye when the truth is slapped in their face, if anything, they would think the other guys are just trying to cover their own asses.

we don't have anything like that in real life, that looks like something the splc would create to scare people, a new bogeyman to replace the outdated kkk

See if I ever buy anything from that failing studio again

These guys look like people I might know. Regardless of how you feel about the game franchise, it's still blatant anti-white, ant-Christian propaganda. Whites will let it go though, 'cause that's what we fucking do.

Looks comfy af

>muh oppression

It's a video game. Pakistan.

nigger

Hmmmm, the cross/star combo on that flag could make a great American Fascist symbol...

We got tired of killing sandniggers in videogames, faggot.

>act like sensitive little bitches over a children's toy
>act like sensitive little bitches again when someone points it out

lmao what did witek mean by this

nigger

woman

But won't let anyone leave.
That's the problem.
The guns don't matter, neither does the faith, it's the whole we murder you if you leave thing.

nigger

nigger woman

just nigger

im white, you fucking nigger

fug D:

Then pay reperations for slavery then, wite boi.

i live in a gated community on a golf course
you mad, you polish faggot?

Pay for reperations you pussy ass evil whitey.
We and our brothas gonna break in yous hous and rape yo' ass.
This shis will show ya' how big of faggot ass byeatch yo' are.

are you this mad over a vidya game? a literal toy?

>all those lumberjack beards and undercuts
What kind of hipster Christians live in bumfuck Wyoming?

But owning a compound with my own religion is my dream.

This is going to be fun. I hope you can take his place.

Yous wite pussy gettin scared?
You should be scared whitey.
If my bois gonna go bang bang on ya, your wite privilege won't mean shitz evil ass cracka!

a vidya game? this buttmad over a child's toy?

There's a difference between persecution and self-preservation. Jews are kicked out of countries for good reasons.