UKIP WANTS AN ENGLISH PARLIAMENT!

LMAO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAH

ukip.org/manifesto2017

LMAO

ukip.org/manifesto2017

Explain like I'm a child.

Just read it, so basically "increase taxes and increase government spending lmao" while your economy is getting railed by Brexit

nice one lol

>UKIP
>Increasing taxes
>Increasing government spending
Are you sure? I haven't read it but that would be a huge diversion from the UKIP of Farage

Britain has a central gov (kinda like the Federal Gov in DC but more powerful) in London which is the British Parliament for ALL Britons but Labour introduced a Scottish Parliament which is kind of like a state government having some power but being ultimately under thumb of the British parliament and NorthernIreland, London and Wales all have their own smaller governments but England a part from London is subject only to Westminster (the main UK parliament) which basically means Scots, Welsh and Northern Irish always have a say one English affairs but not vice versa which many English people see as unfair.

oh shit I misread the income tax part, my bad

Yeah I assumed as much. Outside of immigration, one of Farage's most "controversial" positions was a flat tax.

But they do keep talking about increasing government spending by a lot, check the second page

My grandparents sent their votes off for UKIP today

Aye, and I'm on page 10 now and I'm not seeing much talk of cutting other areas so I'm not sure exactly how their proposed investments are gonna be funded, especially considering they're cutting taxes and bills everywhere.

Oh shit. I'm not generally one for more democratization, but that would make sense.

>+11bil for NHS
>100k new homes for young people (which most likely means government-backed mortgages or something like that)
>protect pensions/disabilities
>increase defense spending
>more police

The only government spending cut is higher education

>My grandparents sent their votes off for UKIP today

Tell them they were retarded

These are actually good and reasonable policies.

And foreign aid

I'm all for it, but surely these policies require a tax increase, even if it just 1p or 2p.

Oh ofc we need tax reform also on this country anyway

what

>Increase Tax threshold
More government borrowing

>Cut taxes for middle class

>Abolish Tv licence

>Cut VAT

>Scrap tuition fees

>Build more homes

>Maintain pensions
More government borrowing and screwing over our generation at 2.5% increase per year (way higher than inflation)

>Protect benefits

>More police and prison officers

Really makes one think

Devolution was a mistake

Scotland probably would be gone by now if it weren't for devolution, unless that's what you mean when you say it was a mistake.

Also, whilst we're on the topic of devolution, what do fellow britbongs think about the idea of a federal UK?
It basically entails dividing England up into separate entities based on culture, history, heritage etc. to be governed separately like Scotland and Wales since England is a far larger state and houses 84% of the UK's population.

It was a mistake because a two-tiered govt is contrary to what the UK has been since forever; you aren't a federation and can't be one.