Brit/pol/ FALKLANDS edition

>US Manchester leaks continue with photos of the attack scene
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/manchester-terror-attack-pictures-leaked-10495592
archive.is/47ChD

>Lorry driver arrested over M6 crash
stokesentinel.co.uk/m6-in-stoke-on-trent-closed-after-five-people-die-in-accident-between-car-and-lorry/story-30350850-detail/story.html
archive.is/S9BlP

>Threat level raised to critical; with no parliamentary oversight
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40023488
archive.is/oTpNX

>Election is allowed to continue on Friday, small parties can do Thursday
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-election-idUKKBN18K2CJ
archive.is/q9ZjP

>Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets: Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
archive.is/ny1WF

>Thousands of troops swarm the street in Operation Temperer
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/raise-terror-level-critical-5000-troops-streets-operation-temperer
archive.is/DV6Ke

>UKIP Manifesto
ukip.org/manifesto2017

>Conspiracy theories refuse to be quelled
order-order.com/2017/05/24/rufus-hound-posts-may-conspiracy-theory/
archive.is/mYZJc

>LBC live
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

VIDEOS::
>BNP chairman Car Crash (Bike Slash) interview
youtube.com/watch?v=7lKc5eaa86Q

>Terror attack "plays well for May"
youtube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8

>Woman heckles at no.10
youtube.com/watch?v=JWU54u4cKDM

>UK Column: Tattoos, Troops, Tommy Robinson & Treason
youtube.com/watch?v=3KJ9wpK1ukY

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack
archive.is/53ERf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
archive.is/mYZJc
archive.is/oTpNX
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-
archive.is/ny1WF
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/cps-announce-no-charges-conservative-party-election-spending/
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-refuse-press-questions-pre-approved-michael-crick-election-2017-
youtube.com/watch?v=igxAF9bhcVU
youtube.com/watch?v=3TU8KHzvnbc
youtube.com/watch?v=7oKc_Zagisk
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1054208/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=vKGYsuD7MTU
youtube.com/watch?v=sloROejwO9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z1N5C8s91PI
uk.businessinsider.com/guns-you-can-legally-buy-in-the-uk-2016-4/#heres-the-hugely-powerful-steyr-hs-50-cal-if-youve-got-5000-and-access-to-a-shooting-range-big-enough-you-can-have-one-in-the-uk-9
coombsclayshooting.com/clay-pigeon-shooting-bath
youtube.com/watch?v=2RSRIQbpEHY
youtube.com/watch?v=ejoXRmWejNY
quora.com/Which-countries-supported-Argentina-by-selling-them-weapons-during-the-Falklands-war
independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-anti-intervention-middle-east-manchester-attack-libya-foreign-policy-a7752706.html
archive.is/E4h4N
youtube.com/watch?v=KKoS5X4SMrY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Civil_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kuroneko

Start buying guns.

first for easy lover

Diane Abbot is going to come out swinging on Question Time and I wouldn't be surprised if she turns over a lot Conservative fags over to the Labour side.

After all she's already done a lot more than any conservative MP will ever do, like virtually fixing the NHS, fighting for equal pay for women, and fighting against racism and sexism in our society.

>May condemns "sickening cowardice" whilst suspending all election based activity
theguardian.com/politics/2017/may/23/general-election-campaigning-suspended-after-manchester-attack
archive.is/53ERf

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html

>Conspiracy theories refuse to be quelled
archive.is/mYZJc

>Threat level raised to critical; with no parliamentary oversight
archive.is/oTpNX

>Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets: Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-

white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
archive.is/ny1WF

>Terror attack "plays well for May"

>Tory election fraud - no charges
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/cps-announce-no-charges-conservative-party-election-spending/

>May only taking questions from the media that have been pre-approved - tory press meekly complies
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-refuse-press-questions-pre-approved-michael-crick-election-2017-

campaign-team-a7726856.html

>STRONG AND STABLE, STRONG AND STABLE

Tory/MI5 Very British Coup in progress, lads

this

I hope the graun get exactly what's coming to them

Reminder to tactically vote anti-Tory in your constituency.

I like this poster

really curries my goat

Post songs you'd play for Theresa May

youtube.com/watch?v=igxAF9bhcVU

>SAMOSAS AND PECKING DUCK LMAO

How long can you stare at mummy before she makes you uncomfortable?

youtube.com/watch?v=3TU8KHzvnbc

what is it with UKIP and long walking videos?

Manchester is proud of the death of 22 people? I'm a bit stupid, but that's what I take from that headline.

cum in mum

Reminder that security is the area Corbyn is LEAST trusted in and that it will dominate the rest of the campaign

Tories are going to win 410 seats or more and lead Labour by 20 percentage points in the popular vote

first for One Track Lover.

desu I've been quite happy with the police numbers in my neighbourhood, I didn't particularly crave anymore when Diane Abbot was banging on about putting 25,000 more onto my street on 6 rupees a decade

But I get now why other places do need more. But really, what the police needs most, is a spine, and the authority to deport anyone on their terror watchlist

youtube.com/watch?v=7oKc_Zagisk

Based Nige and Based Mark Steyn

>LAMB KORMA
>AND PEAS

Remember that some reluctant tories will be pushed back to UKIP after the attack but all labour voters will be unmoved
it won't be nearly enough, but it will have an effect

Okay thanks for the infograph, but it doesn't tell me how the fuck to actually go about buying one.

>comments turned off

>Radio 1 big weekend
>FA Cup Final
>Playoff final
>Manchester 10k run
>Slamdunk festival
>Scottish cup final

If the bombmaker/network are still out there they have plenty of potential targets tbphwyfam

Bankrupt when?

>Literally no source and people eat it up
lmao

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1054208/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=vKGYsuD7MTU
youtube.com/watch?v=sloROejwO9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z1N5C8s91PI
This has a lot of information.

I want another one tbqh lads.
Piledrive the redpill in.

hope they dont target the transexual nightclub i am going to this weekend

None of it is inaccurate so get fucked

It's true though.
t. firearms owner

Cause a fucking raghead would write and article with a headline like that.

Theres the source
uk.businessinsider.com/guns-you-can-legally-buy-in-the-uk-2016-4/#heres-the-hugely-powerful-steyr-hs-50-cal-if-youve-got-5000-and-access-to-a-shooting-range-big-enough-you-can-have-one-in-the-uk-9

Also you can find these weapons for sale you absolute fucktard.

based morrissey calling it as it is

Are all you gunlads buying in preperation for if/when shit hits the fan?

ah yes, doublemint rhino

Go for a day shooting, then join a club

>her name is literally Remoaner

>Scottish cup final
Celtic are playing, if there's an attack they will probably help the cunt.

for all the shit people give the guardian their readers are infuriated by this crap too

they went from a working class paper to hijabs and beak noses in a number of years

>take 2 semester of a 3 credit gun course at local university for 12k quid
>meanwhile 12 year olds in the USA are taking their gun safety classes and shooting semi auto .22s at the gun range

I currently own a SGC but desperately want a FAC. The only problem is the nearest shooting range is 45 minute drive and when I emailed they didn't respond.

>If we continually list poor-quality imported food then it makes the horrific deaths of 22 white children permissible

UKIP SURGE

Its 9 am and this burger just woke up. Which of your politicians is the least homosexual?

I hope more of their cunt scribblers get bodyslammed, piledriven and Stone Cold Stunnered.

only a few weeks until the means of production is collectivised, thank god

Go for a 'fun' day shooting, join the club, like the one below or others around the country

Yeah, 12 year olds in the US are also being replaced by minorities as is every other age group below 18. Stop trying to dicksize 54%.

>proud of 22 kids dying
>open wound letting light in
They are rubbing their violence in our face.

Theres a YouTube channel called EnglishShooting, its really informative and has a bunch of videos that talk about how to apply for certificates, what you do when buying guns, what you can buy etc.

basically:
>Apply for SGC or FAC
>Talk with Firearms officer when they visit you about security - Buy a safe
>Get your certificate (Easy aslong as you don't have a criminal record that would exclude you and you don't have a history of mental illness)
>Buy gun

Pretty much that simple.

david davis
10/10 would bum

youtube.com/watch?v=2RSRIQbpEHY

forcey

COUP IN PROGRESS

[--------65% complete---______]

"The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam." - Literally ISIS magazine

Just need to love them though amirite :^)

This is really sagely advice

When you apply for your FAC do you only have to disclose criminal records as opposed to police records? I know that's the case for a shotgun certificate.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejoXRmWejNY

Thanks. Next post will have sources.

quora.com/Which-countries-supported-Argentina-by-selling-them-weapons-during-the-Falklands-war
>Israel provided intelligence about US-UK talks, UK movements in Gibraltar, and tried to acquire Exocets to triangulate via Peru to Argentina.
A-4’s, Mirages and IAI Daggers spare parts were sent to Argentina.
kek

not after the wall goes up, ahmed

Getting anything other than a shotgun is a massive pain in the arse. I'd love to have a semi auto rifle but the amount of hoops you have to jump through to have a full firearms license is ridiculous.

Shotguns are easy though so everyone get one of them to start with.

Shooting clubs are dying in the UK. They desperately need rejuvenation but it's all so beurocratic to just have a plink at the range or innawoods

tfw almost want to move to USA exclusively for the firearm laws

Imagine how red-pilled boomers in the UK would be if we had a guy like Tucker Carlson allowed a show on TV.

Give em a ring, also it might be worth asking folks at your trap club if there are any rifle/pistol clubs nearby, theres quite a few that don't even have websites or advertise and just get members through networking.

Never, now part of AJ

Marxist cunts.

why cant the nationalists and loyalists team up and finish the republicans off forever.

The man is unstoppable. On every single count he makes May look like a lightweight.

>Corbyn opposed the ill-fated regime changes in Iraq and Libya. He questioned the justifications when it was unpopular to do so. He was right. He warned of the repercussions. He was right. There is no longer any debate that both of these helped provide the space, motivation and chaos for extremist groups to thrive. Isis of course would not even exist if not for the Iraq War, and Al Qaeda would have less recruits. With regard to Libya, a 2016 report by the UK House of Commons Foreign Affairs Committee stated that the intervention was based on “erroneous assumptions”, not on accurate intelligence.

In holding these views, Corbyn is in tune with the ‘intervention-fatigue’ and anti-regime change sentiment that has grown alongside the anti-establishment wave sweeping the West. This has been harnessed by those from the far right like Le Pen and the alt right, libertarians like Rand Paul, and other maverick left-leaners like Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard and Jean-Luc Mélenchon. Donald Trump himself used it as a club to beat opponents like Jeb Bush and Clinton. Corbyn even went close to joining the dots between the refugee crisis and interventions in the Middle East, something successfully exploited by Nigel Farage. Even some of the staunchest supporters of expansive anti-terror laws domestically oppose continued interventionism overseas.

independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-anti-intervention-middle-east-manchester-attack-libya-foreign-policy-a7752706.html

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/E4h4N

>blaming all men for a feral muz blowing up kids

do one for ignorant right-wing Sup Forums posters blaming all muslims

The death penalty for terrorists is being discussed in parliament and the house of lords again.

Those suicide bombers must be shitting themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=KKoS5X4SMrY

i-is this a bot?

What if I'm just a whippersnapper?

spooped/10

>mfw I suggested archiving all news links when I did my janitor application a couple of years ago

But according to the media Corbyn is a Stalinist.

Stalinists are the best at internal security!

>you can beat masculinity by making love to it
Lol feminists.

dunno, you tell me

ira jew nonce

new fap material for you son

Why don't we do what the Israelis do?

If there is a suicide bombing they go and demolish the suicide bombers home regardless of if they live with their parents or not.

>d-doing

its all well and good until archive.is gets taken down and has pages removed

we need multiple backups, a reilient sturcture, but right now we rely on 1 or 2 companies to do all the work for us
>Wikileaks
>Archive.is
>Mega
>Protonmail
etc.

Its the same form, I wouldn't try to hide any convictions or arrests on your certificate or in an interview with your FEO because they will find out and it'll count against you. Even if you have a record aslong as it isn't serious enough that it would rule you out and it happened a few years ago you might still get an FAC, probably depends on the force like a lot of stuff.

Because we're not savages.

>n-not all muslims
Utter shite
Islam is a violent, hateful religion and by participating you are complicit
It's astonishing that there are people who rush to defend 'moderate muslims' as being far removed from terrorism and yet anyone with even vague connections to nationalism or anti-immigrant sentiment is tarred immediately with the actions of the third reich

He's weak on defence, this will fuck him

The Nationalists beat the marxists, not sure what you're on about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Civil_War

we should push the similarities between Labour and UKIP at expense of the Tories to draw out some disillusioned Tory voters in safe seats
show them the disability, elderly care and mental health promises in the UKIP manifesto which they clearly care about
point out how UKIP are also scrapping tuition fees (don't mention they're only on courses that matter, of course)

thanks but this heat has me in more of a forcey mood than a masochist one

Yes, let's not be savages and just lay down whilst they bomb us.

>Because we're not savages.
Precisely the problem. We are all pussies now.

He has less public trust on defence and security than he does on the economy.
This is going to fuck him very, very hard. 20%+ tory vote share lead incoming.

Probably why we're losing the war then.