Well, fuck. Isis terrorists captured a city in the Philipines

Well, fuck. Isis terrorists captured a city in the Philipines.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-20/we-will-go-war-we-will-fight-you-chinas-xi-threatens-duterte-if-philippines-drills-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stupid flips get what they wanted when they got all uppity with the US. Now they'll probably gonna ask for help without apologizing.

That isnt the reason, they were active in the Philipines long before that.

you absolute fucknugget have you been paying attention to all the philipine generals?
This alreadt is old news duterte is about to genocide their asses

The Flips have had a muslim separatist guerilla living in their jungles since forever. Some flips I've talked to thinks that the government allows them to continue because of something something corruption.

i doubt it. the US navy beat up some jap kids and raped some jap girls and castrated a couple jap kids because white boys cant get poon in japan a few years back under the obama administration

ever since then nobody wants a american military presence in east asia. china is more likely to be asked for help than america. if the flips ask for americas help there will be a civil war

>execute people who smoke weed
>don't exterminate isis fighters
what the fuck is duerte doing

Not doubting your, but can i have some sauce on those navy crimes?

I would like to know more

>Muh weed bro
Idiot. Who do you think is profiting off of the drug sales in Flipland?

The demand isn't going to go away dummy. The profit could be going towards the government instead of black market sellers.

That's what they get for kicking (((them))) out of the country. By them, I mean the Rothschilds

You realize that this is in DIRECT response to that, and that makes me proud to know there are other Sup Forumslacks that pay attention like this.

OLD NEWS
O
L
D

You niggers mad about not getting pussy Asian women have zero problem with white guys

Good.

>Philipines
>ISIS
Huh?

retard Cigany

Look at this profile and their friend lists. Fucking so many ISIS dickheads in the Philippines.

Could be the terrorist selling drugs, need to make money etc like ISIS who was asking close to million a day from oils. Dutre has installed a lawless society, the political killing were already very high and now there are literally death squads and they are defiantly not killing just drug dealers.

I fucking LOVE samosas

>Believing on isis 75 kills propaganda

why should the philippines ask the guys who threatened war against them for help?
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-20/we-will-go-war-we-will-fight-you-chinas-xi-threatens-duterte-if-philippines-drills-o