WHY IS IT SO HARD TO MOVE TO JAPAN

POL

WHY IS IT SO FUCKING IMPOSSIBLY DIFFICULT TO MOVE TO JAPAN?

LOOK AT HOW DIFFICULT THIS IS
LOOK AT IT!!!

WANT TO KNOW WHY JAPAN'S HAVING TROUBLE GETTING PEOPLE TO COME INTO THE COUNTRY? THIS IS FUCKING WHY

THEY NEED TO MAKE THIS EASIER, DUMB IT DOWN

THIS IS LITERAL BULLSHIT

Shut the fuck up

There's literally nothing wrong and literally everything right with having high standards when it comes to accepting immigrants

Because they don't want human trash such as yourself polluting their country.

>get a 4 year degree in literally anything
>be English teacher
>Welcome to Japan.

Literally not hard at all.

There is NO reason government scholarships should only be for people with bachelor's degrees OR people under age 21

Yeah, i didn't go to japan when I was 21. So now i can't get a scholarship unless I acquire a $40,000 shekel loan in america? Seriously?

>Japan doesn't want retards

I don't see a problem here. As a US citizen you can go to Japan for 90 days but if you want to work and live in Japan you have to prove you aren't a lazy shitbag.

Being let into another country is a privilege, not a right.
I'd say it would be a lot better for them to ban you forever from entering their country.

They don't want deadbeat NEETs like you polluting their gene pool and straining their social welfare system.

They wanna stay pure.
NipNopland will stay Nippish with those hurdles.

because they don't want you there, retard.

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO MOVE TO JAPAN, DESTROY THEIR CULTURE, AND RAPE THEIR CHILDREN REEEEEEEEE

Then explain this

as Japanese population starts to decline, they are thinking about removing immigration requirements completely.

That would destroy their country.

A better solution is to make it easier for people to transition to japanese schools and learn how to participate in japanese society

This fits with your "prove you aren't a shitbag", because if they don't get good grades in school they can GTFO

they need to make it easier to get that scholarship, not make the school easier.

Bump.

because they don't want creepy weebs and neckbeards like you moving there

Get a job and save up

they have enough creepy old men and pervy white dudes...and are not interested in diversity. why would they let you in? what are you bringing to the table to enhance their country?

THIS IS HOW IMMIGRATION SHOULD WORK

kys neckbeard

they dont want you there. your disgusting . go to europe

Japan sucks you wapaneese faggot. They work you to death, even more so than the USA.

Japan is better to visit anyway.

only reason to move to japan is if youre a millionaire who enjoys easy access to the east while being relatively near and safe.

>So now i can't get a scholarship unless I acquire a $40,000 shekel loan in america?
How is it Japan's fault that the US has turned education into an indentured servitude scheme?

Most of that crap is not necessary, just really helpful.

Japan has sensible immigration laws. You need to have a job arranged before you get the visa.

They do this so migrants aren't immediately unemployed burdens on society, needing welfare etc etc etc.

And no you don't have to learn Japanese to be a legal resident, including permanent residency.

japanese dont mind it because they milk us just as much as the rest of the world

I tried to lure a japanese girl via LINE but it only lasted 2 weeks.

>people taking op seriously

OP is a filthy neckbearded pedo

weeaboo faggot

last i checked a bachelor's degree is necessary for a job in japan, even with one arranged

and most japans in japan require you to speak japanese, some even ask for N1/N2

Moving to New Zealand is a fuckin bitch. I'm like ten points shy for fucks sake and these island niggers have no flex.

It's difficult because you are not Japanese and you don't belong there.

You are not entitled to live in someone else's country.

Unless Mudslime

Unless you're hispanic/black/asian/muslim

All the racial minorities get free passes to move wherever the fuck they want.

Japan is even offering refugee passes to Mudslimes who are raping and pillaging their women instead of making it easier for white people

Yes, it is the white man that is getting targeted.

Theoretically, if they wanted people that weren't shit bags they would ignore students altogether and only accept people that are currently employed and experienced in in demand job fields. Students are faggots and they know fuck all. You are a whiny entitled faggot and would hardly contribute anything of value... You are an expendable piece of shit with no practical knowledge.

They're better off taking red seal tradesmen and experienced professionals with a proven work ethic than some little queen whining about how he has to be useful in order to immigrate to another country.

You are basically a Sub-Saharan African looking for a hand out with white skin.

Literally learn local language and customs so you can fucking assimilate you retarded fuck they don't want your dumb ass ruining their country only contributing to its growth

>We don't want to waste money on a retard who will most likely drop the fuck out and be a big waste of cash
Hurrr that's not right

Then meet those simple requirements. You should be able to speak the local language if you plan on spending the rest of your life in a country. Don't be a faggot, it's not an onerous requirement.

>Step 1.) Go to your local military recruiter.
>Step 2.) Enlist in the Air Force or Marines.
>Step 3.) Get stationed in Japan with free housing, free meals, and very low cost of living.

How many Mexicans are getting fast tracked Japanese citizenship?

Japan wants people who can actually contribute to their society. Why is that bad? Are you incapable?

Then he would have to learn some discipline, hygiene, and lose three chins

fucking weeaboo, get a life

I think Sup Forums would be the best immigrants because we're acutely aware of how shitty they can be. I could picture a bunch of Sup Forumsacks moving to Japan and being so Japanese that we accidentally restart the Empire.

You'd be surprised what kind of people the military takes in now.

It's only hard if you're a fucking moron and loser
I talked to that OP when he posted his dumbass thread in Sup Forums I think, he's a high school student or college undergrad who has no experience in actually going to Japan, he's just a weeb who wants to pretend he's an expert

日本語は簡単ですよ!

Non-Japanese don't belong in Japan, fuck off.

They want you to prove your weebness. You say you're a weeb - but are you really? How far are you willing to go to demonstrate your love for everything Japanese?

Prove you're a weeb. Prove it.

MFW I am married to Japanese and have easy Visa :D

Step it up fag

Is that still a viable route into Japan? And do the kids really kancho their teachers?

Getting a "job" here I suppose isn't too much of a problem. Using that "job" to save up, is.

piss off cunt
I want to go visit there some day, and the reason I want to visit is because its culture has not been washed out by immigration. If I go take a walk down a back road and run into nothing but niggers, kebab shops and white losers like you pretending to be japanese, you can bet your arse my holiday would be ruined.
Fuck off, they're full.

Go home whitu piggu

Stay the fuck out.

>Japan has sensible immigration laws. You need to have a job arranged before you get the visa.
the work visa requires the company to sponsor you and they have to submit a bunch of documentation to immigration proving they need you and you are qualified for the job; you also need to supply documents in the process. A bachelor's degree isn't technically an absolute requirement but to get around it you need to already be in Japan on another kind of visa allowing you to work and a company has to go to extraordinary measures to prove that they need you to CONTINUE working there for them even though you are an uneducated piece of shit
>And no you don't have to learn Japanese to be a legal resident, including permanent residency
This is correct, I think perhaps you may need it for citizenship but it is in no way a requirement for residency or permanent residency.

Except Step 3 is probably going to be
>Get stationed in Afghanistan and be extra paranoid about where you step

It only makes fucking sense we understand what it takes to make a country work a solid and sound community built on principals of law order and structure we know enough to understand that leaving our country and being excepted into a new one does not entitle us to the right to act like fucking liberal arts students on vacation instead we know that assimilation into a countries identity as a whole makes us a better member of a country and a community which in turn makes those communities and countries better

zero

Take it to /bant/

>Moving from the greatest country on Earth to the land of waifu pillows and tentacle rape

Fucking weebs. Please fucking kill yourself.

There is a distinct lack of Mexican food in Tokyo, that's for sure...

yes, they still have eikaiwas and cram schools have English lessons too, the JET program is still going and they still have ALTs in schools

the market isn't what it used to be but I don't know any specifics about how bad it is now

I used to know a good taco place in a certain other major city but I don't live in that section of the city any more and I kind of forget where it was

it was really good but it was a little expensive, back when my marriage was in better shape my wife and I would go there to eat sometimes

>as Japanese population starts to decline, they are thinking about removing immigration requirements completely.
Because they're being infected from the inside by the same shit that hit our countries. They don't need any immigration, they need to boost their birth rates.

eh, AF is extremely picky and you yourself have to actually chase the fuckers down, Navy and Marines will hound your ass. If OP wants low-(mental)effort just hit up the Marines.

when the UN or whoever told him to take refugees Abe told them to fuck off because the wellbeing of the Japanese people is the government's first responsibility
he's still a faggot but that day he was less of a faggot

obviously the birth rate problem isnt being fixed

they should at least make it easier for dedicated immigrants to push it in, rather than tearing everything down

>obviously the birth rate problem isnt being fixed
Wrong. They haven't even tried to fix it.
Tell me, what policies have they enacted to increase birth rates?

>You literally only have to proof you're useful and are required to speak the language

Stay based, Nips.

birth rate trend went up recently so I hear, and there are government stipends to parents etc. now to encourage having children.
don't care enough to look up specific info but then apparently you don't either

Fuck off we're full....actually I'm white.

But it should be hard to immigrate to a country. Look at the west.

Because it's unnecessary. They fix the problem with their own people or they die.
Besides, automation may render the dropped birthrates a good thing and give you more time to stabilise.

>wealthy, educated, white people aren't allowed to leave their countries
>brown people can go wherever the fuck they want

really makes you think

Nigger you can move there for 6 months with literally less than a week of vetting and preparation. Can't stay there forever, but you can move there, work while learning all you need to eventually become a citizen. Like 3 of my weeb friends are doing that shit right now.

Why America is a country that people cannot enter easily?

I would become a diehard supporter of the Emperor, desu fampai.

I actually think this is a huge hook, isn't it?

>Unless you're hispanic/black/asian/muslim
no lol they hate them more. Non whites non asians get stopped by police a lot (as it should be)
>Japan is even offering refugee passes to Mudslimes
>Yes, it is the white man that is getting targeted.

targeted? uhh no

>be a zog mercenary

It's hard to move to Canada if you're white. But as easy as just showing up if you're a "refugee". The double standards are ridiculous.

Get out

It's actually quite a bit harder to (legally) immigrate to America than to Japan

What they need to do is let automation take its natural course, like we need to do. Automation won't suck so bad if we ease into it. It's the answer to declining birth rates. What will make the process terrible is piling immigrants in to our countries to compete for what little work remains... It's not good for then and it's not good for us. There's no benefit to immigration anymore.

I sincerely think this is merely such huge hook XD

well you elected a trans woman
I will probably go to china actually.

Automize a brain. I am waiting

Get out of asia. Loser

Yes, that's why it's ironic. What is the current issue by Trump.

I've known a few guys that go to china after living in Japan, it seems awful to me though. Why would you want to do that?

Why would you want to move there you autist fat weeabo piece of shit

Have you never heard of AI?

Get out of japan

>Automize a brain.
you can start by making a robot Muslim, that way you can skip the brain

because japan is an ethnostate and they dont want their country to be destroyed by non-japanese people. fucking kys newfag

WHITUH PIGGUH GO HOME
NIPPON IS OVERPOPULATED AS IT IS

I cannot recommend to go China. Or you are dreaming about easy girls.

Ever heard of Chinese Room Experiment?

fpbp

They don't want autistic western Weebs shitting up their country thats why.