ITS FINALLY HAPPENING

Furious normies in the U.K. are calling for mass arrests and deportations of Muslims in the U.K. In their tens of thousands. A petition is going viral right now, and it's snowballing Thoughts, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-imprison-or-deport-the-3000-on-the-terrorist-watchlist
petition.parliament.uk/petitions?state=open
imgur.com/a/v11hm
petition.parliament.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=zeLiEYCfv3A
youtu.be/5QTXhlbLlPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing will change. Hope I will escape before its too late.

I think these shitskins should have started killing kids sooner so we can be done with this shit

KICK EM OUT

Forgot the link OP.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!

My thoughts are that you should link sources you faggot

My gf is supposed to be descendant of Cromwell, no larp. Can i help?

>No source

SAGED

source user

my jewbook is filled with people who are pissed.

from newcastle though.

THIS
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST OP

How does the UK decide what it does?
If the Queen gave the nod would it happen?

>Petition

KEK

there is no link..however rest assured its going both viral and snowballing? sllllliiiidddeeee

link?

Sorry santa but the UK is way too fucked to come back.

>literally no source or link
tr-trust me guys! Britain is ba-based n-n-now!

>descendant of the man who let the jews back into Britain
Ruin her genetic lineage with your moor genes, Juan.

Now there's a list of people for the police to arrest for being racist.

>petition
lmao that's nothing

Let me know when blood is running in the streets and buildings are burning.

Then I'll know you fuckers mean business

yes, post your gfs tits

Well people from Newcastle can't stand people from just down the road in Sunderland, let alone an entire other country.

Fantastic, I'll just sign that petition you linked and ... oh.

>Thoughts?

The fire rises brother

>a petition

OH FUCK GLOBALISTS BTFO THEY WILL LITERALLY NEVER RECOVER

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS CANCELLED GUYS

YOU CAN GO HOME NOW

Shes quite flat, no point

[citation needed]
Manchester cucks were singing oasis earlier today

>blood is running in the streets
that happens each tuesday

Well you guys are finally waking up. I am jealous only it the Normies here in the USA would wake up

My bad, forgot link:
change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-imprison-or-deport-the-3000-on-the-terrorist-watchlist

I mean like, a flowing river of blood in the streets

where do I sign ?

Bullshit

petition.parliament.uk/petitions?state=open

Other geordie here, did you catch the coppers with sub automatics in the toon the last couple of days?

Don't you savages have laws against this kind of thing?

ATTENTION
>ATTENTION
ATTENTION

ANYONE WITH A TWITTER ACCOUNT I NEED YOUR HELP

This is regarding the abductions and coverup by UK government of children escaping the Manchester bomb attack. Abductions were done by Muslim taxi drivers, and the children were rescued by SAS and situation was covered up. For more info go to Please tweet "Potential use of knockout gas on #ManchesterBombing abductees in rescue by SAS" to TruthLeaks at @GeorgWebb WITH THESE IMAGES imgur.com/a/v11hm

Thank you for the help.

theyd sooner arrest everyone who signed the petition than export the mudshits

He is bullshitting. The petitions website is closed while parliament is dissolved: petition.parliament.uk/

Yeah, beg Putin to nuke your faggot country. Britain has always been a shithole, but with all the sand niggers it's just a third world country now.

>Hope I will escape

Don't be such a coward. You'll either come with us to glory or die with the rest of us.

she can't do this until we Brexit for fear of costly lengthy ECHR battle like with the two Abu's (thanks ECHR)

They should of done it on the parliament page...

Stop project hate

Small titles are yummy.
Post tits or gtfo.

Op: where the Fuck is the link you faggot?

-media-

Teesside smoggy here, we stand with our northern brothers.

>derren mace
>what is capitalisation

Nevermind, I am an idiot and forgot it's dissolved due to the election.

Is there ever a "Why" answer to the Muslim preservation?
Seems like all they do is call you a racist if you ask why.

lol, those muslim wont scared no matter how furious are the normies
you cant even bring butter knife as weapon
they will snicker at you bloke and your petition

Post her feet

Yep normies are pissed off. Seeing lots of calls for rounding people up, putting them in camps and mass deportations

BUT

It was the same after 7/7. They'll go back to normal in a few weeks. Normies can get pretty edgy but they need constant reminding and reinforcing otherwise there rage settles back down and they carry on watching the footy/towie

They would have to vote for a party that wants to kick em all out.

No party currently does. So they would have to found (yet another) party, and avoid being crushed by the media (like the BNP) or sidelined by fptp (like UKIP)

Or they could always just rise up in amred rebelli—

Oh. Oh, right. The government is very stingy with its spork-licenses, I forgot

The most we're allowed to have on us is an under 3 inch blade so basically a swiss army knife, and using it to defend yourself is a grey area at best.

I'm just here waiting for the Spainish bloke to post his missus' knockers

They will most likely all be arrested for hate speech.
Have you seen the state of the uk police force?

Shit, a petition?
>sand people kill 22 childs
>UK stand and made a petition
Wew, lads, get your swords the crusade is here again

To be fair we ended up getting Dark Souls on PC because of a petition. Anything is possible.

you will need hundreds of thousands to make news... wheres the link?

String her up.

The Jews are behind this. Islam needs to go but Jews need to go first.

from about 6hours after the machester attack

youtube.com/watch?v=zeLiEYCfv3A

Wont be long now until Theresa May outlaws petitions. Can't hurt anyones feelings after all.

Source on these claims?

lol faggot.
this is a shit larp.
The guy picture is Sikh and cosmo went with that he was muslim.
Sikh's hate muslims.

Suace?

What a fucking age we live in when people we are at war with are allowed to live amongst us. Insanity.

Here is the source, chaps:

Pissed at fucking while islamophobic males or muslims?

>change.org/p/theresa-may-mp-imprison-or-deport-the-3000-on-the-terrorist-watchlist

Wow its a fucking petition, nothing will happen, I suggest you make plans to leave this country because it is finished within 15 years max.

Thats the fucking point i was making

Signed.

>finally happening

No cunt it's literally nothing.
A proper HAPPENING would be people gathering by the thousands, rounding up the muzzies to deport them and threatening your cuck politicians to fuck off or either they can choose if die in the streets or disappear from public life to put new people in parliament that has not globalist ties at all.
Unless this shit won't happen all around Europe it will always be just a momentary and useless outburst.

Britain is fucked. A country that bans and executes every Argentine Dogo (breed of dog that had attacked 0 people in the UK) because of 'muh public safety', but allows 3000 known terrorists to roam around, claim welfare, fuck children and plan the next killing. Fuck the UK. Everyone with any balls has fucked off, only the cockless cowards remain.

I consider this a masterpiece of low-quality shitposting.

you're a stupid cunt

never make a thread like this without posting the link. "lol i forgot" just makes me think you're new

>Hope I will escape
Pussies like you are traitors to our people

Hey, they have to be careful. Some serious crimes can occur with access to even ordinary robewear.

while i applaud the effort i dont think they will leave without a fight

maybe you can just burn down all of london. boiled linseed oil is cheap and you can tear up shirts to soak. no lighter needed but it works best in a warm area and wont work while its over soaked so ring them out

Did you guys hear a kid from Northumbria University was killed in the attack

here in indon also happening a while ago, suicide bombing in kampung melayu 3 dead all policeman, possibility the bomber have connection with isis.
now the strange one is, is there a link between this terrorist activity with Seth rich case and/or duterte naming the jew soros to public

This. Some internet petition, where more than half are either anons or VPN-fags, is fucking nothing
Unless people actually go on streets IRL nothing will ever change. And no one will go on streets because muh islamophobia and they will get vanned for hatecrime

TAKE THE BELLEW PILL

THE FIRE RISES

youtu.be/5QTXhlbLlPs

What type of fucking moonspeak is this, ya cheeike wobblah?

Your country is literaly born because of anglo exiled people, user.

Link?

yes, that is quite the minimalist work of art

yuo do nuting white boi england belong to the Muslims naw and we are the masters and make sex wit yuor woman and tuo will not do nuting

DEUS
E
U
S

>sub automatics
Literally what?

Nah dude, it's a start. Nothing starts with pitchforks and torches. Somewhere, someone starts talking about how shit islam is. Then it spreads to other people. Then the masses of people who have realized how fucking shit islam is try to influence their politicians. If the politicians do nothing, more than likely they will be voted out and someone who WILL actually do something is voted in.

If no change is made to islam and the culture surrounding it, and kids keep getting nailed (in one way or the other) THEN you might see pitchforks and torches.

VULT
U
L
T

FIRST WE REMOVE THE EU
THEN THE KEBAB

I like muzzies

You have my vote.

England

Get Arrested for Wearing "Nightware Outside"

Make A Million $$$$$$$$$$ Wearing Whorewear

And you have my bow.

Are you sure? Got sent this the other day from a lefty brit.

i'd nail her