I honestly find the sudden rise of "right wing" girl annoying...

I honestly find the sudden rise of "right wing" girl annoying. They don't have anything original to say and being a left wing attention whore is far more natutal tyan right wing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nBzin3RUVpo
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>more field agent redpilling normies
>somehow bad
Man, if Stacey hurt your feelings and you h8 women to this point that even when they try a bit too hard to impress you and others alike, it's your problem. Don't shit on their heads, they are taking the word out to the plebians so they can start acting accordingly.

That's fine, but personally I'm tired of the 10,000 "OMG IS SHE LE /OUR GIRL/ OMG PLS MARRY ME [insert name of generic female espousing views for attention]" threads that get posted here every time someone with a vagina says something vaguely "alt-right" on YouTube.

>sudden rise of "right wing" girls
Name 5
(not counting shoeonhead, lauren southern or blaire white they have been here for a while)

pretty girls jumping on whatever bandwagon is popular at the moment will always have their beta orbiters. just ignore them.

Having the support of attractive young women is a sine qua non of a successful movement. Fuck off with your redpiller sabotage.

brittany pettibone, mynameisjosephine, rageafterstorm, cassandra fairbanks, and tara mccarthy

Who gives a shit. They're normalizing right-wing opinions and making it more socially acceptable to be right-wing.

>They don't have anything original to say

Kek, that applies to everyone, including ~99% of Sup Forumsacks so that's irrelevant

Brittany Pettibone, Roaming Millenial Rage After Storm, ABitOfBritt, Blonde in the Belly of the Beast

Take it as an indicator that the right is doing well. Many women will gravitate to the side they view as ascendant. Plus they can get more views than men by parroting what other people say because muh T and A.

Most low-effort bait and switch Shareblue campaign I've seen on here in a while

they don't fucking redpill normies, don't you get that? they attract awkward, spineless faggots who will donate to them or shill on their behalf for some sort of attention. the only people being persuaded by these low energy 6/10 roasties are the type of people who hang out in twitch chats.

fuck off (((Lauren)))

Why Muslims? Point out his ethnic origin instead. Islam only benefits from more people joining, the color of their skin or land of birth doesn't mean anything. This is pure anti Muslim propaganda

are you dense? these women only spouted up once it was clear that anti-sjw was the new, "cool" thing. these women are just parroting things that men have said before them. none of them have an original thought.

>tired of winning
Yeah, women are pussies and they only follow strength. When our side gets stronger and the camp followers start switching over to our side, why the fuck are you complaining? Because they didn't take risks like you did and suffer risk of embarrassment or failure or ostracism like you did? Because they haven't paid their dues in time spent carefully weighing arguments, deciding to believe what was true in spite of massive social pressure, and having society bear its awful weight upon you for your refusal to conform?

I know how you feel (as in the people that this obvious shill post who will sympathize with it and therefore it is directed at you fucking leaf). I've suffered more than most of you for my dedication to the meme war. I'm not even kidding. I've seen my life utterly ruined over it, unfairly.

Women don't take the risks like we do and they don't pay the cost. That is the nature of women.

Stop bitching at women for following their nature and instead be glad that we're winning enough that women feel comfortable admitting they're on our side or coming over to our side.

They want a piece f that pol money.. and the autists in here are willing to give it to them

Lauren, NO ONE cares what women have to say.

People like you because you're barely legal.
Go talk about nails or something.

I accept this answer, never heard of them. Thank you

This is exactly right. Be above it all anyway, of course roasties will latch on any movement to get attention. Let them work. We need to work on ourselves, we cant postively affect any of these women without giving them support implicitly or explicitly. What will happen will happen

You dont have to like them, but theyre extremely necessary so stfu

would cum on problem glasses/10

It is a sign that some of our world views are becoming somewhat fashionable and mainstream user.

>they attract awkward, spineless faggots who will donate to them or shill on their behalf for some sort of attention. the only people being persuaded by these low energy 6/10 roasties are the type of people who hang out in twitch chats.
That is fine. It is better than nothing. This is how muh silent majority is made. Plus every minute they watch or dollar they donate is a minute not watched by the lefty media or dollar not going to the left. This adds to the attrition of the power and influence of lefty media.

Even a small positive is still a positive.

>They don't have anything original to say
Just like when anons here repeat shit from the 1930s huh. What exactly new do you want to hear? Society needs to return to older ways of doing things.

You're a moron. Yes, disaffected betas are going to flock to them just like they flock to other alt-media figures. But the difference is a girl like that has 10 times the power to draw in normies than some 30 year old neckbeard talking about politics. Their normie to beta loser ratio is way higher than someone like Millennial Woes. Thus they are a benefit. If you look at any of these female e-celebs you will find they have a larger female following than their male counterparts, even if the audience is still majority male. Because when attractive women do anything, that automatically makes it more socially acceptable. You're just responding emotionally and not looking at the big picture because you despise that small amount of losers who give their NEETbucks to these girls.

I think taken the red-pill so far that I now view my own gender as a second-class citizen and I have to hide my 'toxic' beliefs to myself and I honestly cant decide if I would rather have stayed in my previous SJW feminist mindset or be the way I am now.

All of them aren't nationalists, they are just leftist who had her "fun" on the dick carousel and just want the attention on the lastest trend.

leave it to desperate alt righters and tradcucks to worship every vagina they see. its easy money and attention for these roasties, i cant even blame them for taking advantage of the dumb masses

Who the fuck cares if it's annoying. It pushes more people to our side and changes the narrative from "whites are the devil" to "maybe we shouldn't become minorities in our countries".
>inb4 people complain about no one addressing the JQ and other stuff like that
one step at a time. Rome wasn't built in a day

its the vaginal jew infiltrating again
literally no better than anita sarkesian etc
/thread

very true... sad reality is sad

Cmon user, all she wants are those beta bux you slaved away for. Don't want to be a man and support her lifestyle? She's earned after all by agreeing with everything you believe in.

>these women are just parroting things that men have said before them. none of them have an original thought.
Who cares even if that is true. More people parroting right wing views makes it harder for the left to continue gaslighting people and tricking normal people into viewing themselves as alone in viewing right wing views as correct.

OP, I can assure you that the "right wing" girl is far less annoying than the left wing girl.

They're in it for the money and attention. TL;DR made an interesting video on the situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=nBzin3RUVpo

because people look up to people with large followings and believe that their some kind of intellectual.

they are smart enough to make more money out of you faggots that is all

PROTIP: This is a natural part of a growing movement. These are champagne problems you bitter r9k fool.

Roaming Millennial is unironically way smarter than TL;DR.

The other 3 he mentions are pretty basic bitches though

There's only true right wing, Bolshevik hating woman on JewTube and none of you nerds are smart enough to watch her vids. Suck less.

complain, complain, complain....

Nobody really has anything original to say though.

>blaire white
isn't that the man though?

Votes a vote

We need them. This is the age of identity politics and if we want to win we need to be represented by both genders and as many ethnicities as we can.

The white men will of course still be the intellectual engine for things but a pretty spokeswhore never hurt anyone.

>Because when attractive women do anything, that automatically makes it more socially acceptable. You're just responding emotionally and not looking at the big picture

This.

Grow a brain morans.

What is a few ditzy exploitative women compared to identity politics finally dying? Fucking nothing. I welcome it.

At this point who knows what the fuck anybody is? I think its a guy, but everyone accepts it as a girl

Women look for attention. The two ways are:

Batshit insane [feminist].

Sane as a man.

The latter is trendy now.

>because people look up to people with large followings and believe that their some kind of intellectual.
Again so what? There arent really any new ideas in politics. Almost everyone is saying something that someone else thought of before or someone else said better. Part of getting popular support for a political view is getting that view seen as popular. Many people honestly dont know or dont care either way how politics go. They wind up supporting even if just nominally what is viewed as popular.

Well, in the context of this thread I don't think she counts as a right wing girl since he has a man's brain

This happens because women follow whatever is mainstream at the moment.
This is a good sign. It means that right wing is becoming more influential and "normal".
So stop being a sectarian faggot and enjoy free votes from cunts.

well if you interested in that go right ahead, but i would rather listen to someone who knows what their talking about and not just looking for attention.

Women coming to our side is a clear sign we are winning the culture war, you should be happy.

Unless of course you're a shill.

you mongoloids keep repeating this to yourselves yet never seem to find anyone who's actually been "redpilled" by these vapid attention whores. they're less than worthless because beta faggots like you go around white knighting for these idiots' arguments on things they obviously know very little about. sorry but this is a complete waste of time and only leads to division and degradation.

annoying, but in a awy a good sign women tend to follow as herd animals.
So once the cows start to turn their heads you are shifting the herd.

>but everyone accepts it as a girl
I dont know if that is true. Blaire definitely passes much better than most trannies.

>The latter is trendy now.

Not really sure why people are saying this. Go to any college and conservative are outnumbered 10 to 1. This is most definitely a counter-culture. At Least amongst college age people.

Even small redpills are redpills. Normies can't handle it all at once.

You're point? They're useful idiots for us and not them. Or is this about more people joining your secret club

that ugly fishmouth also sucks looking at

They make good intermediaries between bluepilled normies and us.

Besides if you find a potential partner in a right wing girl, regardless of whether she's attentionwhoring her politics or not, you can really test her conviction by redpilling her on the Jews, race realism, tribalism/ethnic nationalism etc.
Test their conviction. If they shy away from that stuff and continue to maintain moderate, civic nationalist beliefs, it's your call if you think there is any value whatsoever in going further.

I dont watch these people. Doesnt mean I dont appreciate the good they do.

>yet never seem to find anyone who's actually been "redpilled" by these vapid attention whores.

I've read a shitton of stories who started their redpill journey by watching e-celebs on youtube.

>only leads to division and degradation.

YOU are the one creating unnecessary division you troglodyte. And you don't need to agree with everything person X says to recognize they are a net benefit to your cause.

yes

that is the entire reason how left wing shit became popular

chicks saw they could attention whore by spouting retarded shit, eventually it grew and grew by more women wanting attention, then nu-males saw that was a viable option to try orbit angles and attention whore

this went on until it was mainstream

now that its mainstream, the only option to attention whore is to go against the grain again which is to be alt-right/alt-light

politics are inherently female

Look at their view counts, you permavirgin faggot. They clearly have been effective in spreading the ideology to other women. If your argument is that this does nothing, what is your alternative suggestion?

It depends on the major. I did economics and I had zero shitlibs in my classes. If some retard starting talking about lefty economics pretty much everyone would point out the failures.

Notice how all these "redpilled" women channels were all started in 2016 or 2017.

Very suspicious, almost as if they are following a trend.

They sense a power shift and they are positioning themselves to catch one of the new leaders. That's what women do.
Yes it's annoying. Just shrug and get back to doing what you do.

the argument is not about women supporting right wing ideas, its about female attention whore ecelebs wanting to take part in the discussion and beta orbiters worshipping them and defending them. RM is the prime example of someone without any real knowledge or honest opinion, shes the most basic bitch you could imagine, her opinions are literally the most popular believes held by her target audience re-packaged as some shallow video to get money from tradcucks. shes not even smart about it. her video on veganism was basically
>vegans are annoying teehee
shes dumb as fuck

Why is that girl with the crazy eyes so hot Sup Forums?

Is it the choker?

Ann Coulter is the only one up there with an IQ above 85

This one is controlled opposition.
Suddenly appearing
High level production
No public appearance
PsyOp

shut up you dirty fucking paki.

>I honestly find the sudden rise of "right wing" girl annoying.

That's because you're a faggot.

>ABitOfBritt
she confirmed via ask FM that she fries the rice

I am more interested in the debate and the truth rather than our side "winning".

I like women

Yeah it's cause and effect dipshit. Women follow men lead.

Blair White is a man. Lauren Southern is a Jew. There are only two genders. Jews are not White. Sort yourself out.

Lauren literally posted her 23andMe. She is not Jewish at all retard

>Lauren Southern is a Jew
When will this stupid lie go away?

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

talking about the student body as a whole.

That's what most women do - they follow the trends that will get them the most attention from men.

These sorts have no real views because they are completely malleable. That's why these videos seem to be women parroting what's been said hundreds of times before.

you're not very strategic, right?? she may redpill a lot of females, remember they have to get the pill in other ways geared to their mindset

Women follow what is popular. That rise of right-wind youtubers is the best thing that could happen to us. Don't be a fucking hipster complaining that you were alt-right before it was mainstream.

And I am more interested in not seeing the totalitarian left take over society, forcing their inane beliefs on on our practices and ultimately destroying Western civilization, thereby dooming mankind to centuries or millenia of woe until somehow people are able to piece civilization back together.

I'm not. I remember when pop culture was Liberal to Hell and everyone wanted people like me on a stick. Pop culture is just annoying in general, but at least it's in my favor now.

Tell me how it is not good for us, who cares of its shallow. It is your job to date one deepen, and cement the right wing ideals.

You're the same person who complains that you can't find a right wing GF.

the real problem is how few of these women have children.
The only real right wing female role model right now is Wifewithapurpose

>Balding fat shit-skinned probable manlet telling others they shouldn't pass on their genes

My sides.

this

Not like the dudes have something original to say themselves. I think you just hate them for being girls, OP. Try not to be a faggot next time?

Pussy controls a lot of men. Even if you don't find anything valuable being said it may be the only way to get to the bulk of normies.

Of course it should be preferred that those in our corner be able to find truth and think for theirselves, but I'm not opposed to filling up the lower echelons of our movements with our own rendition of "useful idiots".

This is a leftwing psyop to try and stop these female youtubes. They know to many people are getting red pilled.

Blame the underage summerfags for being immature.
There's nothing we can do besides question them about their past and force them to face the consequences if they've been lying about say, being a roastie.

Big if true. Thanks user.
(Blair White is still a man)

she looks weird

>1 (you) by this ID

Casual European as she thought, but half her blood is Iberian.
Make of that what you will.