KIM DOTCOM OPEN LETTER TO RICH FAMILY

HAPPENING!!

>Dotcom has penned an open letter to Rich's family clarifying points about the ongoing dispute and has shared the letter exclusively with IBTimes UK.

ibtimes.co.uk/kim-dotcom-open-letter-seth-richs-family-regarding-hacking-claims-1623361

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p6F8oq7apqY
youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/sean-hannity-takes-abrupt-vacation-amid-advertiser-boycott
ibtimes.co.uk/kim-dotcom-open-letter-seth-richs-family-regarding-hacking-claims-1623361
archive.is/RSY1i
youtu.be/BSEnurBApdM
twitter.com/williamlegate/status/867580443385749507
youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo
richardcharnin.wordpress.com/…/quick-mortality-pro…/
docs.google.com/…/1htajNqLQrV9M4jmwWUN7Mweelf…/edit…
disclose.tv/…/john_jones_lawyer_who_defen…/135053
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kim's recent statement: Kim predicting the DNC and Podesta leaks from WikiLeaks in 2014: and again in 2015:
youtu.be/p6F8oq7apqY

He's legit.

Kim Dotcom will destroy the democratic party

I'll believe it when I see it. Up to now, all hat no cattle.

he needs to get in front of a grand jury.

archive nigger

fuck this fat lying piece of shit. worse than Louise Mensch.

>offers to testify
>writes unverifiable jibberish

Pick one

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/sean-hannity-takes-abrupt-vacation-amid-advertiser-boycott

Hannity is done.

Bumping history in the making

>Kim's statement
They're gonna ask him to come to America and Hillary is gonna have him ZOGGED on his way here.

Archived to
archive.is/RSY1i
(was already archived probably by some user on here)

>fat fuck
>liar

pick both

you know nothing is happening when you see a HAPPENING thread

theres like 25 a day

Yeah, he's been given the same signal as O'Reilly. If there is one thing the Murdoch's hate more than everyone on this planet that isn't them, it's losing money hand over fist by schnooks on their own network. He's flushed.

Up to now, all shills no sleep.

Bump

DO IT KIM

THEY'RE TRYING TO DESTROY YOUR REPUTATION

DROP THE FUCKING HAMMER

DO IT NOW

Sean Hannity is on the line. He stuck it out for this story to even enter the mainstream.

Its up to you Kim, help Hannity ascend beyond the reporting of the Gods by being the man to expose the work of the Clintons and the DNC

That gif perfectly sums up how we will all feel when this is finally settled

Good strategy.

I'll ask for the moon and the stars but if we get the moon thats okay too

Fox News is in a weird situation of controlled opposition. They have to pretend to be right-leaning or else their viewers leave. But they also can't allow things to be too right-leaning, because they're still a ZOG propaganda outlet.

So this puts them in a catch-22. They're trying to flush people like Hannity, Napolitano, O'Reily and others who have been pro-Trump. Probably Tucker next. But these people are also their biggest ratings-draws.

these motherfuckers are going on a skitrip, see them sliding.

Wasn't archived

BUUUUMP

I wouldn't call it controlled opposition, but more of a jew using his wallet over his mind. Ofcourse, now that he rests on top, his reputation is now somehow gold plated, and now Murdoch doesn't want anyone to do it.

O'Reily was a ticking timebomb, but to get rid of Hannity would pretty much ruin FOX, especially if Kim Dotcom pulls through

I'm still not holding my breath that he isn't lying or at least greatly exaggerating what he knows, BUT I'm tentatively moving the needle up from "Pants On Fire". It's a bold move, but friendly reminder that not once throughout the entirety of the letter does he provide any further evidence that he has legitimate and as-of-yet otherwise unknown evidence linking the murder of Seth Rich to the DNC or wikileaks, it's merely Kim defending his own reputation.

THAT'S OKAY. Even at a worst case scenario of the whole thing being pinned on DWS, the following would happen
>Trump gets exonerated from the MUH RUSSIA shit because the leaks are confirmed to come from Seth Rich
>Media loses all credibility because they've been pounding a bullshit Russian conspiracy story for the past 10 months
>DNC still looks like a corrupt piece of shit, even if technically only one person takes the fall

And that's WORST CASE SCENARIO. If the DOJ pushes, they can use RICO statute to take out the entire fucking political structure. DNC, Media kikes that colluded with them, and hell, even Brock and the CTR shills here on Sup Forums

THAT MEANS YOU TOO, YOU FUCKING SHILLS READING THIS.

At this point, Kim knows his 400 pound ass is at risk if the Democrats can go killing people and pay off cops to avoid investigation results.

At this point he has no choice.

Fox News is the platonic form of Controlled Oppo. They style themselves as "the only true voice" and write off everywhere else as "liberal media". So viewers think they're getting the real deal. When in reality, they're just getting a slightly different flavor of the same bullshit propaganda as everywhere else. Fox News viewers fail to realize that the controlled media included FN itself as well.

It's one of my favorite gifs, senpai, and perfectly applicable here

>THEY'RE TRYING TO DESTROY YOUR REPUTATION

What reputation? His chosen fucking name is Kim Dotcom.

I am soo looking forward to when Brock takes the heat.

The 400 lb hacker better fucking have a deadman's switch set to release whatever the fuck he has, just in case he "accidentally" injures his head falling down the steps tomorrow

fat liar strikes again

he "offered" to testify under conditions he knows will never be met

Kim is heavy. If they try to silence him, their preferred method of execution is going to be inducing cardiac arrest.

They better do it after Hannity gets the can, because if Kim dies, pretty much going to be admittance

Heart attack gun a la Breitbart

murdochs son has a wife. she has power. fox is no longer your friend, if they ever were

This. Either put up or shut up Kim. If he had info which would bring down the DNC he would have done it by now.

We need you Julian

youtu.be/BSEnurBApdM

I want to believe.

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

>f the DOJ pushes, they can use RICO statute to take out the entire fucking political structure.
man, that would be THE Happening, I WANT TO BELIEVE

Who the fuck is this fucking cunt?! He is CONSTANTLY top comments on all Hannity twitter posts. Now he's bragging about getting Hannity forced to go on "Early Vacation"

I can't fucking stand the smugness of these faggots

twitter.com/williamlegate/status/867580443385749507

The letter is a giant fuck you to the fake news and to brad bauman

The twitter self-repliers will be the first to hang on the day of the rope

"Kim hacked Seth Rich's email account' good god could the attempt to poison the well be any more transparent? That just screamed to high heavens that anyone with access to Seth Rich's email account knows Seth Rich was the leaker.

So you guys have talked about him then? He has Sup Forums comments about him as his Twitter header

Dotcom also tweeted this earlier today, can't link to any of his tweets directly but you can find it easily enough on his Twitter feed.

>On Monday I'll release our letter to Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
>He needs to look into the origin of DNC leaks to conclude Russia probe

>ibtimes.co.uk/kim-dotcom-open-letter-seth-richs-family-regarding-hacking-claims-1623361

HE SENT THEM A CEASE AND DESIST FUCKING KEK

Lol want his info? Someone tweeted it out if you scroll down in your link so I won't post it here

I would pay money to see that. And I'd help. Fuck those blue circle dick eaters. Every fucking post from anyone that has an opposing view they harass. I never really paid much attention until all this shit. This is fucked up

How can DNC even compete?

Paid shill. The guys over on eightchan have a thread where they've been cataloguing these always-the-first-reply-on-twitter shills and finding their info. They already got Legate's info. IIRC he freaked out and said he was gonna buy a gun, lel.

They doing anything with the address? Ordering stupid shit to his house or something at least?

Hahahaha oh man, you're such a desperate larper it's hilarious to read, lol.

You mean the coke-addict who died from an enlarged heart? Yeah, nah.

Yeah he's pretty bomb as fuck man

Awesome. and I just saw him info posted hahaahahahahahahaha

I'm glad shit heads like this are going to get some karma back for their bullshit. It also shows exactly how one sided slave monkey Twitter is.

Kim Dotcom is a pathological liar with a compulsive need for attention. Don't make any more threads about this fat fuck.

God tier gif deserved the 999

YOUR TIME WILL COME SHILL

>archive.is/RSY1i
thanks user

Can someone hook a burger up with some infographics to date? my gorilla mind doesn't retain facts so good

Why is FOX getting rid of all its best anchors?
Here
Have a /quick rundown/
>FOX owner Murdoch is in the process of acquiring European news conglomerate SKYNEWS, valued in billions of dollars
>HOWEVER, EU regulations state that if multiple family members have controlling influence on a company they must receive EU permission before they are able to operate in Europe.
>Murdoch has a son of his on the board of NEWSCORP, the conglomerate that owns FOX.
>Hence they must receive permission from Merkel before they are allowed to go through with the SKYNEWS acquisition.
>Merkel is forcing them to get even more globalist friendly than they already are
>Murdoch doesn't want to buy out his anchors' contracts and pay them what they're actually worth
>So he pays off some dumb sluts to raise ancient sexual assault allegations against his anchors instead and fires them for that reason.

And there you have it. That's why Oreilley is gone and that's why they're sharpening the knives against Hannity and Tucker

Take the "m" off the pic filename and reupload so i don't have to borrow my nanas binoculars to read this

Will a Molyneux run down do?
youtu.be/ioBiYxZReTo

He put this video out before Dotcom went public but these posts pretty much gives you the run down on how he is involved:

Copy pasta out of facebook discussion group for anyone who is interested.

ESTIMATED PROBABILITIES OF DNC/WIKILEAKS RELATED HOMICIDES (UPDATED 5/25)

It's not just about Seth Rich. Applied Mathematics indicates a virtual 100% probability of a coverup of the Seth Rich murder (and at least 5 others).

6 Homicides in 3 months (mdd): A coincidence?
511: Michael Ratner 622: John Ashe 710: Seth Rich
801: Victor Thorn 802: Shawn Lucas 815: John Jones

The annual homicide rate is the 2016 DC rate: R= 0.000198. The number of related individuals (universe) is the range:
N= {500,1,000, 3,000, 10,000}.

How many DNC voter data admins and process servers were there? How many HRC biographers? How many Assange lawyers? How many UN officials preparing to testify about HRC? N should probably be lower than 500.

Probability of at least 6 homicides in 3 months for
N = 500, P = 3.13E-13 or 1 in 3 trillion
N= 1,000, P = 1.97E-11 or 1 in 51 billion
N= 3,000, P = 1.32E-08 or 1 in 76 million
N= 10,000, P = 1.35E-05 or 1 in 74,000

Original assumptions:
Assuming N individuals in the DNC/Wikileaks universe from May 11 to August 15, 2016 , then the probability P of at least 6 homicides (0.00005 annual homicide rate) for
N= 3,000: P = 1 in 267 billion.
N= 10,000: P = 1 in 210 million.
N= 30,000: P = 1 in 357 thousand.
N= 100,000: P = 1 in 544.

richardcharnin.wordpress.com/…/quick-mortality-pro…/

docs.google.com/…/1htajNqLQrV9M4jmwWUN7Mweelf…/edit…

disclose.tv/…/john_jones_lawyer_who_defen…/135053

Hannity is a tough target because of his popularity and his clean record. It's hard to get him for anything that's why they go after his advertisers

Weeks or a month ago as much as I hate Glenn Beck, he spoke of a letter he had his eyes on and hinted they were coming after Hannity next.

They're cleaning house, they're trying to put everything under one umbrella, so they can mass control the world population via MSM.

Far-fetched, but I swear this is the NWO united earth sphere alliance in the making.

GET THE MEDIA MATTERS LIST OF HANNITY ADVERTISERS
CONTACT THEM SHOWING SUPPORT FOR HANNITY
GET A LIST OF ADVERTISERS WHO PULLED ADS AND ORGANIZE BOYCOTTS AGAINST THEM
WE CAN NOT LET THEM WIN THIS BATTLE OF THE MEME WAR

Thanks m8

Why would he bring down the DNC? He hates Hillary, personally, other than that he's a liberal lefty faggot

>ITT kimdotcoms international larping fools the_donald rapefugees yet again

>by Tyler durden
>an parallel

You gave me the aids good there user

>archive.is/RSY1i
Thanks Burger. Not turning off my adblock for any MSM.

They are spergy but ZeroHedge are credible and consistently accurate.

Im done working for free. Hannity baited me all day to watch his program and then rolled over and pee'd himself. He's a spineless faggot who is already very wealthy. He doesn't even need a job.

Holy shit user. You just now realizing this? This your first day here? Red pills go down smooth, huh?

She's a plant

>All the forces the NWO, the Jews, the globalists, the deep state, the lizardmen, and the communists can muster vs. a bunch of fucking autists
Glad I'm on the right side of history.
>The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; Psalm 118:22

Fuck off then quiter. I was mad too that he bitched out but they're clearly putting the squeeze on him fucking heavily.

*snore*
Nah, it really won't. I'm doing fucking ace at the moment. Keep on like this though, it's fun to watch :D

Hahahaha lol. Nice word salad you got there.
You may as well have just said "aliens are causing this to happen". lol

Every day something is happening. Every day nothing happens.

Go outside faggots.

There's already enough evidence on Hillary to prosecute her, what makes you fags think that a little more will make any difference? If the Trump sycophants held him accountable you'd have better results in regards to putting her in jail. As long as everything is 4D chess you can kiss your dreams of Hillary being in jail goodbye.

Lol, interesting approach

Or I've known this for 10 years and I'm putting it out there for others.

You're only motivating us you absolutely retarded faggot. Is your dad still alive to see what a fuck up you are? Did he love you?

Of course he did. He'd high-five me all the time while we tag-teamed your mother, spit roast style!

Also, tell her we said 'hi' and we'll be around on the weekend. You can stay and watch but you'll need to pay $100 and sit in the corner while we go to town on her. Your dad stands in the closet, silently crying. It's his deal you know, who are we to deny him that?

>this fucker lives right outside of LA

Maybe one of these days, work will have me closer to Malibu so I can go kick this guy's ass.

Not only is Kim legit this time, Warren Flood got caught fucking with the metadata to kick off the Russia narrative.

>did
So your dad died before getting to molest you some more? ahahaha, your dads dead and it's your fault, you fucking wanker. Do you think he masturbates thinking about all the times he molested you down there in Hell?

You literally pushed your own father to suicide because you couldn't satisfy him while he molested you. That is fucked man. You should be ashamed.

Your dead gaylord dad was a child molester and that is why you are broken.

THEORY:

Alright guys so did you ever wonder why Kim Dotcom basically had a military operation enacted against him and his family in order to seize basically every server he ever owned? All for pirating some movies? Nah.

Here's what happened.

Kim Dotcom has been working with leakers and agencies like Wikileaks ever since Megaupload was a well known service. It was perfect for those kinds of people because it was offshore storage, with blazing speeds, and was run by a guy who was privacy minded and who had a history of skirting the law. Here's how it worked. Leakers would talk to Assange/Wikileaks and say "hey I've got some files". They would hook the leaker up with Dotcom who would teach the leaker OPSEC and then get the files sent over to some random megaupload server from which Assange would grab the files. But the files never left the servers because they were never deleted. So Kim had access to some really heavy shit.

And that's why they treated grabbing his servers like a military operation. And that's why they want him so bad. But they can't extradite him so simply. The charges they are trying to bring against him in a public manner are just copyright laws and stuff like that which aren't covered under the NZ-USA extradition treaty. But i'm sure that handling classified info illegally is. So they have what it takes to extradite him, but in order to do it, they have to make public the fact that he was working as an intermediary for Wikileaks and they have to PROVE IT in a public fashion since it is a civil case by showing who he was in contact with and what was sent. IE: Seth Rich.

That's why he said "I'm the evidence" because he has proof.

My story is missing some pieces that I can't fill in though, but I think it's on the right track.